Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

19 minutes ago, Pers said:

Some of you guys may remember that I had a gastric sleeve done last May/2016 - I've lost 137 pounds in 11 months. I have some extra skin, but I'm lucky that my weight was kind of all over and I'm quite tall (5'10"). At first, I was quite gung ho about getting skin surgery, but after watching "Skin Tight" and all the complications that can arise, I think I'm going to just stick with what I've got. I'm doing yoga 2x/week and aquafit 2x/week to try and tighten things up. I understand Britani's wish for skin removal and I'm so glad she's gotten approved!

That's terrific! If you are not in a hurry, just give it a few years. My normal weight is 110 and I'm 5 foot 3 inches. I got pregnant with triplets in 2000 and ballooned up to 245 on the day I gave birth. I lost all the weight fast but I had terrible loose skin but about after 5 years the skin went back to normal. I don't think some of the patients give it enough time. They want to see instant results. The skin has elasticity. When the doctor cuts, it's not always a natural shape. Some people look kind of "mishapen" after. Maybe give it a little time to get your natural shape back. That's awesome that you lost so much! Good job!

• Love 4

Oh dear lord.  I don't think I've seen Dr Now actually yell at a patient's mom over the care of her man-baby.  But his FACIAL skin and other things seem to indicate that he's not doing well physically.  OOps and he's gaining again.....

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Anchorabu said:

See you!  Mom says "mwah!" ?

Give Mom hugs, tell her I will be thinking  of her, and please  come to small talk and keep  us updated  on how she is doing ,  she seems like such a joy to have in your   life.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

Give Mom hugs, tell her I will be thinking  of her, and please  come to small talk and keep  us updated  on how she is doing ,  she seems like such a joy to have in your   life.

Aww thx! Will do! Really appreciate this forum and all of you, and enjoy the chats so much. And mom is such a blessing! Take care! ?

• Love 4

Sean will definitely get classified as disabled if something happens to his mom.  He needs a lot of functional life help.  It's interesting that he's more mobile as soon as he's forced to be mobile.  Dr Now might have seemed harsh, but he was right.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, okerry said:

This one is just like the Half-Ton Teen's mom (can't recall his name.) She would be extremely deferential and a total suck-up to Dr. Now, but then turn around and ignore everything he said. Sean's mom did the same thing to Dr. Paradise.

And yes, I want Dr. Paradise to have his own show, too!

Billy Robbins

• Love 2