Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Dashing Off said:

...why does Sean, the heaviest man in My 600lb Life History (again, so far) looks skinnier than James K?

Cause his mattress made him look so much bigger.

• Love 14
5 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

He's also the one that was obsessed with his gameboy, while Dr was trying to talk to him.

He's also the one with what I like to call "Flintstone" feet.   TM by Couchtater.  Hee.

• Love 6

Brand new to the forum but a long time lurker.  I was fascinated by The Two P's (Pauline and Penny), Lupe, and Sean, and would come here to the forum and read the comments, and I couldn't stop returning each week.  Here is to Sean's story tonight being less of a hot mess than Lupe's last week.  I'm a little worried for Sean and saw that someone posted that he said he is trying to only eat one fast food meal a day.  #icant.

• Love 12
Just now, Oh My. said:

Brand new to the forum but a long time lurker.  I was fascinated by The Two P's (Pauline and Penny), Lupe, and Sean, and would come here to the forum and read the comments, and I couldn't stop returning each week.  Here is to Sean's story tonight being less of a hot mess than Lupe's last week.  I'm a little worried for Sean and saw that someone posted that he said he is trying to only eat one fast food meal a day.  #icant.

Welcome!  We're all going to hell in a handbasket with gas soaked drawers because we're so mean, lol

• Love 8