Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

She's an "angel of death" type. Sean's mom is eating up the attention, putting on the selfless martyr act, she has her giant baby with her forever - walking him hand in hand towards his death. A dead son can't leave her.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

Sean always grossed me out with his whiny voice and the mom too, always sitting next to her little baby. Sean is at fault also, maybe he can pull his balls out of his asshole and be accountable. Dr. Now never holds him responsible, he's a grown man.  I feel really sorry for any of Sean's future girlfriends. Maybe he should just stay fat. That house is a full blown future murder scene.

You're awfully optimistic SkinnyMinnie.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

Mom is no spring chicken. You would think she would worry about how he is going to live after she is disabled or too old to care for him. 

My guess is she's cooking up a way for them to go together.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

You're awfully optimistic SkinnyMinnie.

LOL You're right what was I thinking? He's more of a "blow-up doll" type of weirdo. I foresee the police finding their blow-up doll stash in the cellar upon arresting them for murdering Dr. Now.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Like I said above, changing environments at that time was a bad move. I can relate though, seems like when I'm with my family we are always eating.

Any time I break out of my normal routines or leave my general geographic area for more than a day I lose control

Dr. Paradise is back!

• Love 4

Hey, is that Dr. Paradise? Who looks like he's 12 years old and about as tough as a puppy, but he's the only one who stood up to Steven! And he's just hit the nail on the head with Mama Munchausen.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Michael Stabosz said:

That's a shame, but Brittani has a resilient personality and a loving supportive husband so she'll come back from this setback.

I agree. She had a setback, but she'll get back on track.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Brooklynista said:

So Brittani's husband is just going to keep gaining huh? Is he paying attention? She's gonna be a hottie when it's all said and done.

Brittani said earlier something like, "I would like to look good for Bill" and I thought, "He's not looking so great himself though..."

• Love 7
Just now, Michael Stabosz said:

:(  Brittani went up 27 pounds

Let's face it - weight problems and food issues are extensions of social and family dynamics.  Brittany was destined to gain weight - spending months with her fat family!  Her husband also - is huge.  It seems to me a whole family must get healthier and more conscious about diet in order for these individual patients to have a prayer of long-term success.

• Love 3

UGH.  Thanks for the update guys.  I hate that but I've noticed that when there any sort of lifestyle change, most of the patients seem to backfire.  I really like Brittany's spirit and hope that she bounces back.

• Love 4

People are being really rough on Sean's mother.  She loves her son.  She smothers him, sure, but it comes from the best of intentions.  I'm glad Dr. Paradise is able to be kind and empathetic unlike Dr. Now or everyone else here.