Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E16: Where are the now? Brittani and Sean LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I'm so disappointed!  I now use the apps on my SmartTV so this episode won't be on Amazon for me to purchase until tomorrow.  I love when Dr. Now goes all the way in on the enabler and I am missing out on it!  They are at times worse than the food addict!  SMH.  The comments are pure comedy.  I can't wait to see this episode!

• Love 4
1 minute ago, CouchTater said:

Can they really restrict Sean's visits from his mom???

Sure. If he/they don't like it, he can leave the hospital against medical advice. He's not a prisoner.

• Love 2

If he was in a psych hospital, visitors, even Mom, would be heavily restricted.  There's a good reason for that and Dr. Now sees it.  

Late to the party.....can't believe Dr. actually accused Munchausen!

• Love 1

I thought Sean's mom reminded me of someone and I just remembered who it was. Mrs. Peacock from the X-Files.

I'm not even a fan of that show. I just saw her face one time and lemme tell you, the terrifying smile that Sean's mom gave just cemented it even more.

• Love 1
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

I am a bad person but just had to ask, what's everybody having for dinner?

For me it's homemade pasta sauce, spaghetti,  pan grilled lemon garlic chicken, and sauteed spinach.

Chicken and dressing here!

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

For me it's homemade pasta sauce, spaghetti,  pan grilled lemon garlic chicken, and sauteed spinach.

Im eating a Milano cookie for the first time in years. Boy they are a lot smaller than they used to be. 

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 2
Just now, DC Gal in VA said:

homemade pasta sauce, spaghetti,  pan grilled lemon garlic chicken, and sauteed spinach

Sounds good, la-di-dah you're fancy. ;) I just got home and haven't eaten yet, I was going to microwave one of those personal Digiorno pizzas. HA! Just call me one of those patients that doesn't plan ahead....

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Baked pork chops, mashed potatoes and corn here.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Pork chops and broccoli.  I had some new kind of low carb ice cream that's only about 20 - 25 net carbs per pint.  It's..... okay but there's no substitute for real ice cream.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, vicegrip said:

I wonder what his mom did all day if she was allowed only one visit a week.

Probably at home sniffing his sheets!!??????????

• Love 17
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

I had stuff to eat before it went bad, so cucumber, garbanzo beans, guac, onions, and pico de gallo with a sugar free jello cup chaser. We'll see if I'm hungry later. : )

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Chicken quesadilla, Greek salad, Diet Coke.  I usually do take-out on 600 pound nights so I won't miss any of it, lol.

• Love 5

Brittani is starting to look lovely.  I can't wait to see her at the end of the episode.

It said Sean's target weight is 200 lbs.  That's a healthy weight but it's lower than what Dr. Now usually sets for his male patients.  They're usually in the mid-200s.  Dr. Now himself looks heavier than 200 lbs.

• Love 2

I've noticed some common statements with many patients:

• Dr Now isn't being fair
  • I know better what my body needs
  • I've worked so hard (usually after a bad weigh-in)
  • I can't do this
  • I've earned a (cheat food)

Anyone notice others?

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

You're not bad, just naughty!!?

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, MGodfrey said:

I've noticed some common statements with many patients:

• Dr Now isn't being fair
  • I know better what my body needs
  • I've worked so hard (usually after a bad weigh-in)
  • I can't do this
  • I've earned a (cheat food)

Anyone notice others?

I've only cheated a little.

• Love 4