Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Lupe & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

25 minutes ago, Dashing Off said:

Are you fucking kidding me? Gilbert insisted they had sex when the got home? Right after her surgery? WHAT A FUCKING SHITBAG.

Lupe, tell Dr. Now! 

WTF is wrong with this guy?!

Oh no!! And it isn't like she is fit or mobile enough to get away, I assume. SICK!!

• Love 5

Well I tuned in just in time to see the aftermath of Lupe's post-op sex, what in the everloving fuck was that coming out of her wound? Guacamole? Slime from Universal Studios? Like what the hell went on for that to happen?

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

?Wasn't that a show in the 70's? Or was that The Buggaloos? lol I'm getting tired ? ?

Nicole and the mouth breather husband were Juggalo fans...apparently fans of a junk band called Insane Clowns or some shit.

• Love 1

Did Lupe just say that Gilbert got physical with her? Shit on that! I was actually feeling a little sorry for him since he did care for her for ten years, but no, uh uh, no one should ever put up with abuse. Are you watching Lisa (James K's long-suffering, abused wife for those who missed that episode).

• Love 11
20 minutes ago, Giant Misfit said:

Can some medical professional please chime in and tell me what that green slime was oozing out of her wound? Was that Gilbert's syphillis? Was he putting his dirty dick into her wound??

I'm sure it was pus & badly infected if they had to rush her into surgery.  

• Love 7

Lupe's butt crack turned into a ball sack after the weight loss. Screw the hip surgery...fix that first!

Oh, look. Gilbert brought her some more side-of-the-highway flowers. That she's not beating him in the fucking face with them is a testament to her new outlook.

2 minutes ago, 55Unicorns said:

Nicole and the mouth breather husband were Juggalo fans...apparently fans of a junk band called Insane Clowns or some shit.

Oh that's right Insane Clown Posse! She had that juggalo tat! And that band, they are awful lol. 

• Love 3
Just now, Armchair Critic said:

But Lupe is still in a wheel chair! 

She still needs hip surgery. I'll cut her slack because of that. If she's in a wheelchair after, then no.

• Love 5

West Coast viewing now...

Lupe's legs are really skinny... she looks like Humpty Dumpty sitting on the wall.

Ashley's body shape is odd for this show, in that it's pretty normal. She started out as one of the heavier women (700+ if I remember correctly) but even at that weight she had defined lower legs and ankles and could get right into the car without too much effort.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Giant Misfit said:

It's weird to me that she barely lost any weight in her face. 

If you see a clip of her several hundred pounds ago - her face and her whole body are much smaller.  Her husband and her mother-in-law seem bigger than she does now.

• Love 2

OMG..I just about threw up when Gilbert said Lupe might be pregnant.  Bringing a child into that train wreck of a marriage would be child abuse!!  

Edited by Swiss
  • Love 3

I like Lupe and despise her repulsive, drunk, useless pig of a boyfriend... Who has stayed with this woman for his own reasons - probably because he has no purpose in life and gets paid by SSA - not because he's some kind of a friggin Saint.  Spoiler Alert West Coast: see what he does during her recovery from skin surgery. Gross!)   I'm always surprised at how critical the posters on this forum have been towards Lupe - who has lost more weight than most patients on this show in two years.  Plus, she has a legitimate injury in her hip, which has affected her ability to walk.  She seems to have gained insight to me and I don't read her as having " an attitude" with Dr. Now.  Funny how people perceive others differently.  I wish her and Ashley success.

• Love 7
2 hours ago, Tabbygirl521 said:

Oh no!! And it isn't like she is fit or mobile enough to get away, I assume. SICK!!

Hero Gilbert is really a deviant abusive drunk who gets off on this woman's dependency.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Armchair Critic said:

I hate to say it but Gilbert would probably love for Lupe to be busy with a baby so he could be free to sneak off and fool around...

How could he sneak off anywhere then? Every half hour, one of them would need to be changed out of their poopy diaper.

I'm not being entirely mean here. She's lost SO much weight, and can stand up to get on a scale. She just refuses to be mobile, refuses to walk a few steps to use the bathroom somewhere other than in her bed..she can, she just won't.

If any baby happens, some more capable family member better take it and put her in a home, cause that one is intentionally hopeless.

• Love 1

I can't get over how light on her feet Ashley seems, at almost 400 lbs.

Did her husband just reach inside is overalls to adjust himself after he stood up? Niiice.

I think Lupe's legs have atrophied. Are they going to address this? I'd like to see an X-ray of her skeleton and what's going on with her poor bones.

• Love 3
39 minutes ago, Moloch Must Die said:

I can't get over how light on her feet Ashley seems, at almost 400 lbs.

Did her husband just reach inside is overalls to adjust himself after he stood up? Niiice.

I think Lupe's legs have atrophied. Are they going to address this? I'd like to see an X-ray of her skeleton and what's going on with her poor bones.

Great observation Moloch Must Die about her legs atrophying. I said upthread during the East coast chat that her legs just seem to swing around when she's sitting up in bed with her legs hanging off the edge.

And dammit, didn't catch Ashley's husband's "adjustment." Kinda glad about that, LOL!