Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Lupe & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

A woman's emotional distress may be blocking her weight loss journey since she's shed more than 300 pounds and still can't walk; a woman is struck with sudden paralysis, throwing her emotional stability into dangerous territory. 

This is your LIVE CHAT thread.  It will be open for the east coast showing and again for the west coast showing.  After the episode has aired in your time zone, please comment in the regular episode thread. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Here we go!

mom had a nap first lol it's gonna be a long night!

Sounds like your mom is raring to go! I have my French Canadian husband with me and he's ready to make snarky comments in a charming accent! ;)

• Love 7
Just now, Suzy123 said:

I remember Lupe's boyfriend laying it on thick with compliments after Lupe found out about his cheating. 

It was that mixed with a lot of "why do you have such a bad attitude? Just get over it" stuff.

• Love 3

I hope we don't have to see too much of the background before we can get to the good stuff.

Why do people at work laugh when I say this is my favorite show? 

• Love 6

Lupe should have taken some of that chicken grease and given Gilbert a hand job with it since he says he was cheating from lack of sex. LMAO 

.... edited to say hope that's wasn't too racy for Anchorabu's mom. ;)

Edited by Armchair Critic
  • Love 12

Lupe could lose a whole bunch of weight if she ditched the slimy husband who likes to talk about God a lot while hunting for some strange on the side.

• Love 12
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are you really still horny Gilbert after cleaning her butt off? For me that would kill any romance.

Yeah. I loved how they talked about their sex life while showing Gilbert washing her off after using the bed pan. Sheesh.

• Love 3
Just now, Schippmom said:

For the love of God, put on some pants

A-f*ing-men. For the love of all that is holy!!! 

And she has to put shoes on to sit up??? She doesn't need knickers but GOTTA have shoes. Uh. Yeah. Sure. Okay. 

• Love 9

Why can't she throw a skirt on "while exercising".  I'm soooooo tired of seeing naked fuzzed out people.

Why is she still using a bed pan???? (Well I know why)  she should be able to use combo of wheelchair & walker to get to & use bathroom. They showed her taking a few steps in hospital.

• Love 4

The faces on both of these women . . . so terribly distorted. Like hugely inflated balloons. You'd think that would be enough in itself to change their minds.

And I can't muster up too much hate for Lupe's husband stepping out, and normally I would. When she looks as she does, and is completely unable to be a normal partner to him, what did she expect? Again, you'd think things like this would be enough to wake them up, but obviously not.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, 55Unicorns said:

Oh yeah, Ashley D...balloon face. ( Going to hell in the handbasket, lol.)

You won't be alone 'cause I was thinking the same thing, like if you poked her face a little, it would explode.

• Love 7
Just now, okerry said:

The faces on both of these women . . . so terribly distorted. Like hugely inflated balloons. You'd think that would be enough in itself to change their minds.

And I can't muster up too much hate for Lupe's husband stepping out, and normally I would. When she looks as she does, and is completely unable to be a normal partner to him, what did she expect? Again, you'd think things like this would be enough to wake them up, but obviously not.

That's true - but he kept on spouting God stuff while looking to cheat. I'd respect him more if he said, "I can't do this. We need a divorce."

• Love 7