Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Lupe & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Ashley's family also needs to be losing weight, especially the husband if Ashley is trying to eat correctly because she is doing some hard work and I'd hate to see that messed up because her family couldn't change to also be healthier with her. 

• Love 5
2 minutes ago, crazycatlady58 said:

your mom needs her own show. Isn't  there a show called the couch  where people  are watching  and commenting  on it? You mom would rock  on that show . 

Thx sweetie! Mom says thx and she agrees, hahahaha! ??

• Love 5

Heh heh, that Dr. Now, he just asked about any support Ashley is getting from her family and then WHAM, asked hubby about his weight, hee hee. Anybody believe he really lost twenty pounds? I'm calling bullshit on that one.

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Heh heh, that Dr. Now, he just asked about any support Ashley is getting from her family and then WHAM, asked hubby about his weight, hee hee. Anybody believe he really lost twenty pounds? I'm calling bullshit on that one.

The husband looks bigger than Ashley now.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Oh crap SkinnyMinnie, I thought you had called it on the pregnancy, but turns out she's not. Was really pissed at her comment on on how would Gilbert be able to take care of her AND the baby? Really? Sorry ass bitch. Sorry Mama Anchorabu.

Haha! She's heard and said worse!

this morning I told her she had to go to the doctor today and she said "f*** that!!"

I said "but after you can watch My 600 lb Life!" 

Mom said "hmmm... ok!"

she keeps me busy ?

• Love 20
12 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Those are loaded with fat, the worst kind of bread you can eat. LOL

You take that back!!! Take it back!!! Croissants (done right) are manna from heaven above. Mmmm.... croissants... TAKE IT BACK!!! ;) 

• Love 10

I'm surprised we never hear Dr Now or  anyone recommend them working out by walking/exercising in a pool. That's good for all kind of people, old people, fat people. Would be a lot less painful for them! Maybe they just don't have access to one?

• Love 4
Just now, Anchorabu said:

this morning I told her she had to go to the doctor today and she said "f*** that!!"

Mom said "hmmm... ok!"

she keeps me busy ?

Lmao...that's my girl!

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Anchorabu said:

Mom said "hmmm... ok!"

she keeps me busy ?

Hahahaha!!! Damn, every time I think your mom can't get any better, she tops herself!

• Love 7
Just now, Smoothcoat said:

I'm surprised we never hear Dr Now or  anyone recommend them working out by walking/exercising in a pool. That's good for all kind of people, old people, fat people. Would be a lot less painful for them! Maybe they just don't have access to one?

True that Smoothcoat - I have some leftover hip and knee pain from being so heavy. So, I do aquafitness classes twice a week and yoga twice a week to strengthen and try to repair some of the damage I did.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Smoothcoat said:

I'm surprised we never hear Dr Now or  anyone recommend them working out by walking/exercising in a pool.

It is Dr Now we're talking about. The same guy who told Ashley all her autoimmune disease symptoms are "in her head." 

Watching him butcher Lupe at this point. 

Holy Mother of God!! I hadn't gotten a look at her hubby until just now. DAMN! He IS as big as she is!! WOAH. He and ... oh... what's her name, she was Michael's wife (?) that seemed to do the same thing - gain all the weight her husband lost. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, DC Gal in VA said:

Damn, Ashley's hubby looks really huge.

Oh no Ashley, don't try to starve yourself.

Wow, having her gall bladder removed.

I had mine taken out after I had my kids and lost pregnancy pounds.  It's not such a big deal...HAVING it was worse...

Edited by 55Unicorns
  • Love 2