Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E15: Lupe & Ashley D LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Dashing Off said:

bf thought she said "not eat yogurt ever again."

I am embarrassed to admit this, but I found out about Noosa yogurt from watching Lupe eat it on her original episode. I asked what she was eating and somebody on here said it was Noosa and I bought some to try it. That stuff is tasty and has high protein (but the fat content is high).

Is Lupe pregnant?!

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Pers said:

This Ashley did - gave herself an ulcer by taking too much pain meds.

Did they ever say if it was narcotics or NSAIDs like Motrin & Advil?  The NSAIDs can do a number on your stomach.

Way to go on your weight loss journey @Pers.

• Love 4

Geez, sitting here getting choked up watching Ashley's therapy session. Molested at 7 or 8? I am sure the bastard was never prosecuted. Makes me want to hunt down all these creeps who have sexually abused so many of the people on this show and send them all on a flaming bus straight to Hell!

• Love 11
3 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Is it me or do Lupe's legs look very small? The calf area. 

The muscles have probably atrophied from lack of use.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Barb23 said:

Did they ever say if it was narcotics or NSAIDs like Motrin & Advil?  The NSAIDs can do a number on your stomach.

Way to go on your weight loss journey @Pers.

I don't think they did clarify, but the discussion here at the time was that it was most likely NSAIDs as opposed to a prescribed narcotic based on her condition. Dr. Now did not believe she was in pain, so she was taking over-the-counter meds.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, Christina said:

Ashley is explaining the symptoms that are very common in autoimmune disorders, and Dr. Now has decided it is all in her head. 

Unbelievable. 

And why can't Lupe's sex monster boyfriend wave a dollar-store pregnancy stick around in her urine bucket one morning??? Why all the expensive blood tests?! 

Just now, 55Unicorns said:

Ashley D's mother...gawd another mouth breather....

Husband just said "Oh, that's where she got her good looks from." (we're terrible!)

• Love 7

Ashley must have a low bar for for "getting closer to her mom" on those walks considering her mother could barely grunt a syllable. 

Lupe irritated me in her episode because she laid up in bed and got a bed sore when she found out Gilbert was cheating. I'm not surprised she's progressing slowly because I'm sure he'll be out the door when she's self-sufficient. 

• Love 4
28 minutes ago, SkinnyMinnie said:

Why is she in an ambulance? Lupe can't fit in a car now? If she's pregnant, Gilbert is fucked.

Oh crap SkinnyMinnie, I thought you had called it on the pregnancy, but turns out she's not. Was really pissed at her comment on on how would Gilbert be able to take care of her AND the baby? Really? Sorry ass bitch. Sorry Mama Anchorabu.

Thank goodness she's not pregnant; she and Gilbert are exactly the reason for birth control which I hope they got an ample supply of before they left the hospital.

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Here's my question. Why does he not have a physical therapist work with Lupe to get her walking? 

I was thinking same thing.  Maybe they have tried & she didn't cooperate.

Oh God, she's walking.  

Here we go with Gilbert's extra curricular activities. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

Gilbert thinks he's a player. LMAO! One of the first things I would want gone is that chin that looks like a butt like Gigantic Misfit said.

The giant zit on his forehead keeps on growing. Maybe it's like Pinocchio's nose.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, chickenella said:

Is it me or do Lupe's legs look very small? The calf area. 

Yeah, what is up with her legs chickenella? Did you notice that when she's sitting on the side of a bed they seem to dangle/swing around in a weird way?

17 minutes ago, Anchorabu said:

Bless you!!

Mom's making the sign of the cross for poor Ashley. ?

Your mom needs her own show. Isn't  there a show called the couch  where people  are watching  and commenting  on it? You mom would rock  on that show . 

• Love 8