Type keyword(s) to search

Zach and Tori

• Start Topic

On 8/22/2022 at 5:06 PM, Joan of Argh said:

So Zackhole would rather screw his bridge than his wife…. how charming… 🙄

Tori tries so hard to be edgy and cool but just winds up looking and sounding stupid… I’m embarrassed for her.  😖
Why is she so obsessed with trying to convince everyone that Zackhole is a handsome stud?

JMO but I think she does it to convince herself that she isn’t married to a lazy turd with questionable hygiene 🤮

They are cringeworthy, especially Tori when she’s talking about Zach’s tight jeans or that stupid singlet from weightlifting.  It’s so corny 🤭 it’s like she’s trying too hard.  No offense, I don’t want to hear innuendo about any of their supposed escapades 😖. I’m still convulsing over Amy’s crown and the second-rate Ghost remake between Matt and Caryn.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, ginger90 said:

5973920D-2FC9-4A61-AED2-C667196543AF.jpeg

Tori, you can easily look up information like this for yourself. Or ask your Babe-UH. Isn't he supposed to be the be-all, end-all of all things soccer? You're just trying to get people to engage with you for comments. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Yes, see or find the soccer flyer or webpage and call the listed number.  Bonus, usually they'll take your child even if late if a parent is willing to coach or referee.  They've lived there long enough to not have an excuse for late registration.  

Edited by Absolom
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 4:33 PM, Irate Panda said:

especially Tori when she’s talking about Zach’s tight jeans or that stupid singlet from weightlifting.  

I must save this quote for those times I feel like eating Hagen Dazs. I know the thought of Zack will make me puke. That would be a waste of Hagen Dazs. 

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, Spazamanaz said:

'Stinking proud'? Ugh! I hate it when she uses the word stinking, especially in reference to a feeling towards her kid. 

Now, if she used the word stinking when referring to BABE-UH, we would all understand.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, ginger90 said:

3E6E5129-35B6-46F1-A227-B767BCF39859.jpeg

47921D50-C5EC-43ED-8CC5-98411CCDB0D4.jpeg

Jackson has my heart!  He is a cutie pie with that smile, those eyes and that haircut.  I am glad he feels the confidence to “own the room” and hope that continues as he will unfortunately come across bullies and obstacles because of his dwarfism.  GO Jackson!

• Like 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 7
21 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

69A8F47B-6076-487D-B8B8-1C728DFE18E6.jpeg

That's what every soccer mom says about their kid.

Glad Jackson is enjoying soccer. I wonder why it's always soccer and not baseball or basketball (for little people) or wrestling? Or swimming? 

3 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I wonder why it's always soccer and not baseball or basketball (for little people) or wrestling? Or swimming? 

Well, there's the obvious - Zach loves soccer. Its also pretty popular in their neck of the woods. Baseball and basketball are a little more height dependent and ultimately Jackson runs into the same problem Zach had with team sports. He's just not going to be a competitive player on an average height team and there's really not enough dwarf kids for a local league of any sport. 

Wrestling and swimming is interesting although I think he's a little young to find wrestling available. I'd add martial arts, weightlifting, some track and field sports, racquetball and golf. Personally I think lifetime individual sports are more important than team sports anyway. 

But soccer is fun and I think its good for Jackson to get out with other kids and with adults who aren't parents or grandparents. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

That's what every soccer mom says about their kid.

Glad Jackson is enjoying soccer. I wonder why it's always soccer and not baseball or basketball (for little people) or wrestling? Or swimming? 

The choice for soccer doesn't really surprise me. Many kids typically start with sports that their parents used to do, or like. And Zach was very much into soccer. It's  usually not until they get older when kids start making their own choices.

As for sports for LP: Apparently the little people community has several soccer teams and they also organise competitions as was shown on the show several times. That makes a choice for soccer also easier. I don't know about basketball or baseball for little people, but IIRC there were other sports events for LP as well that they showed on LPBW.

I suppose they could join a regular sports club nearby or at school and it may work as long as they're young. But as they get older, sports become more competitive and I doubt kids like Jackson could keep up with that because of their dwarfism, which must be no fun for them either.

I don't think it's their height that holds them back per se. People with dwarfism often have a normal sized torso but very short limbs in comparison. It's this aspect of dwarfism that probably causes most problems in many sports and limits their options. Athletics and track & field, gymnastics and cycling now come to mind for instance.  There's no reason why they can't learn to swim, but their build would never allow them to become great swimmers  (swimmers typically have long limbs, big hands and big feet that help them to go faster than average)

Edited by LilyD
clarified a sentence
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
11 minutes ago, LilyD said:

I don't know about basketball or baseball for little people, but IIRC there were other sports events for LP as well that they showed on LPBW

DAAA (Dwarf Athletic Association of America) athletes compete in track & field, basketball, boccia, swimming, ping pong, badminton, volleyball, and soccer.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 9/2/2022 at 5:01 PM, LilyD said:

Apparently the little people community has several soccer teams and they also organise competitions as was shown on the show several times.

Does Zack still belong to any of those LP community soccer teams? Seems like he's not been involved. Those services could be very beneficial to all 3 (so far) of his kids. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, ginger90 said:

73042ABE-26EB-41F6-AD11-D5159AF02A1F.jpeg

That should be an easy cheap trip. 3 special needs children (4 if you include Zackhole) and 2 adults flying across the Atlantic.

I think the wheels of greed are turning in Tori's mind saying something like  "If Amy and Chris can get a free trip to Italy paid for by TLC, why not try for a trip to Scotland paid for by TLC? Me my BabeUh and our 3 dwarfs." 

Edited by chenoa333
  • Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I have lived in Scotland. It is not cheap. Good luck on your big road trip Tori. Scottish drive on the opposite side of the road than we do. It takes some adjustment.  She also better learn about roundabouts as not all intersections have traffic lights. Then there are  a lot of smaller roads than we are used to. They have pull overs. That’s so if you encounter a car coming from the opposite way, whichever of you are closer to the pull over must do so to let the other car pass. I hope they can get a vehicle big enough for all the car seats. European cars tend to be smaller. I could go on with foreseeable complications, but I’ll spare you. TLC will need to open deep pockets to make this trip happen for them. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 4

I mean, why not? If TLC is paying? Mindthinkr, I see your point, but honestly TLC had paid for drivers in the past on these trips. 

Not sure why its greedy to want the same things your coworkers are getting. If my workplace paid for overseas travel for work - and this would be work if TLC is paying - I would not consider myself "greedy" for wanting the same work benefits and perks my coworkers receive for the same job.

And frankly if the show would be canned if there weren't kids being born as is often claimed, then Tory and Zach are doing more than Amy and Chris and Matt and Caryn to keep the show on the air. Why shouldn't they get an oversea trip? Because the kids have special needs and shouldn't travel? I mean, they do travel large distances here in the States

• Applause 1
  • Love 5
7 minutes ago, Absolom said:

Have Zach and Tori had a TLC paid trip? 

Not overseas as a family on their own. Now we've also had the pandemic in play - frankly the show used to have a lot of overseas travel that just hasn't happened lately. 

My guess is that if Tory is hinting about it on line, its probably happening. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

What the hell is Zachole (love this) so busy with that he can't talk about a trip to Scotland?? What a jackass. He has also been to Scotland, but really didn't want to do much of anything other than nap at the hostel. Good luck with your man-baby in Scotland, Tori.

• Applause 1
  • Love 2

I mean, since she does do social media influencing for income, Zach probably had no problem discussing the possible trip. This type of post is mostly for hits and to see if the audience is interested.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Redrum said:

I mean, why not? If TLC is paying? Mindthinkr, I see your point, but honestly TLC had paid for drivers in the past on these trips. 

Not sure why its greedy to want the same things your coworkers are getting. If my workplace paid for overseas travel for work - and this would be work if TLC is paying - I would not consider myself "greedy" for wanting the same work benefits and perks my coworkers receive for the same job.

And frankly if the show would be canned if there weren't kids being born as is often claimed, then Tory and Zach are doing more than Amy and Chris and Matt and Caryn to keep the show on the air. Why shouldn't they get an oversea trip? Because the kids have special needs and shouldn't travel? I mean, they do travel large distances here in the States

Not to mention Bill, Jen, and family from "The Little Couple" have been to India, China, and the UK!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Yes, overseas trips used to be standard on TLC shows like Kate plus 8 and the Duggars. It shows the fish out of water thing. Look at them react to "strange" customs.  One of my favorites was in Scotland when someone told Jim Bob Duggar he didn't believe in God. 

If they follow the Little Couple trip, they'll eat Scottish food like haggis, the males will wear kilts(Zach might be too manly for that) and visit castles with priceless antiques where children will be allowed to run. Bet Jackson will own that castle!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

I'm sure the trip is already in the works if she is posting about it. Most likely a TLC episode or 2. And I can't say as I blame them if TLC is lame enough to pay for a trip to Scotland for the 5 Roloffs why not go especially if Amy and Chris got a trip to Italy. Italy would be my preference. Is there a Scotland connection with the Roloffs?  

Edited by 65mickey
3 hours ago, readheaded said:

Not to mention Bill, Jen, and family from "The Little Couple" have been to India, China, and the UK!

They don't make their living from TLC. They are both successful people who graduated from college, found excellent jobs in their professions long before TLC came around. So good for them if they got free trips thru TLC.

The Roloff's (aside from Matt and Molly) are so beneath Bill and Jenn. IMO

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
15 hours ago, babyhouseman said:

If they follow the Little Couple trip, they'll eat Scottish food like haggis, the males will wear kilts(Zach might be too manly for that) and visit castles with priceless antiques where children will be allowed to run. Bet Jackson will own that castle!

Zach has already tried haggis and kilts. Jermy talked into wearing a kilt (commando) while they were there several years ago. I think they were about 17 at the time.

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
18 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

They don't make their living from TLC. They are both successful people who graduated from college, found excellent jobs in their professions long before TLC came around. So good for them if they got free trips thru TLC.

The Roloff's (aside from Matt and Molly) are so beneath Bill and Jenn. IMO

I don't disagree, but doubt that Tori would understand the difference between them and the Kleins/Arnolds in expecting TLC to fund a European trip.

• Useful 1
On 9/9/2022 at 4:16 PM, 65mickey said:

Is there a Scotland connection with the Roloffs?  

That's what I want to know. 

On 9/10/2022 at 7:38 AM, TipseyGirl said:

Zach has already tried haggis and kilts. Jermy talked into wearing a kilt (commando

Well THAT'S a gross image of those 2 slackers (especially Zackhole) to wake me up on a Sunday morning! No coffee necessary! Lol.

• LOL 5
15 minutes ago, ginger90 said:

EF340248-08B7-4E3E-A562-43AEE2F25D87.jpeg

"So stinking proud of man". 😂 Another college educated "teacher".

Yes Tori, pride stinks in Zach's case. All he does is play soccer occasionally, eat, sleep, lift weights occasionally, sleep more, have sex with you (gross). I'm guessing he's exhausted from attempting to make baby #4. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1