Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, Dot said:

I figured out the answer to my Q above & watched the "Do It with the Lights on" CURVYcon panel. Here's my take-away:

? Twit's PARENTS were in the audience! They spent all that money for 30 minutes Twit shared with 4 other women. She's 33 years old; when do helicopter parents quit hovering? (To be completely honest, Twit mentioned attending a performance of a play Hunter is in, so the helicopter parents had a two-fer on this NYC visit.)

? Probably 80% of the Yahoo camera view was a long shot. Twit was off to one side, so she was the only one of the 5 who was never visable unless she was speaking & the camera shifted to a head shot of her. That made me LOL, given what a narcissist she is.

? She was the only one of the 5 who didn't look like she had spent much time on her appearance; given all those headshots she's been posting on her FB page, I would have expected something like that. Her hair had that strange knot on top.

? Twit could hardly wait for the opportunity to say, "I like to be naked all the time."

? She actually brought her book with her & waved it around every time she spoke. I noticed one of the Nit-Whits commented on FB last week that she was going to quit follwing Twit since all she did was try to sell stuff on her FB page. And here she was, shilling her book as a CurvyCon panelist! It must be tough to keep up with her pizza/pasta diet with no TLC bucks rolling in.

? If I were a paying audience member, I'd feel really gypped. All of the panelists were as full of themselves -- and shit -- as Twit. They had absolutely nothing of worth to say.

Let's hope this shows up on youtube.

Is there a yahoo link for this?

15 minutes ago, qqererer said:

It was live-streamed from the Yahoo Style website. They are still live-streaming today, so I doubt you will find any taped stuff. You might try tomorrow.

1 minute ago, Dot said:

It was live-streamed from the Yahoo Style website. They are still live-streaming today, so I doubt you will find any taped stuff. You might try tomorrow.

The Curvy Con

3 hrs ·

"There's more to life than being beautiful. Just go and live life..." Whitney Way Thore ? #theCURVYcon #NYFW

"Another powerful response to the “how to feel you belong” came from the panel’s moderator, lifestyle blogger and entrepreneur Cece Olisa, who emphasized that who you follow on social media and who you allow to be part of your Instagram feed can take a toll on how good you feel about yourself. “Follow diversity,” she said. “If you want to love yourself and you look different, make sure you are acknowledging differences in beauty.”

Olisa says that by following different types of beauty you can appreciate your own.

As for Lane, who recently collaborated with Lauren Conrad on a line for JC Penney, she summed it up nicely: “We all can’t be glamazons. Just finding the beauty in yourself is really powerful.”"

They can't even get their message straight.

Whit didn't even bother dressing up.  Her feet barely touch the ground and she's got absolutely huge butt wings now.  Ok Dot, you insist she's #450.  I'll concede #425

• Love 3

@qqererer, the panel is on Twit's FB page. Worth going to her page today cuz she's also doing a fat dance of joy at being at CurvyCon which made me LOL!.

And when you see her dance, you may agree on 450 #s. (Or at least 440.)

• Love 3
2 hours ago, qqererer said:

I can't find anything yet. I'd like to see it. 

"I like to be naked all the time"? See, this is the shit I was talking about in another topic. She needs to grow the fuck up! This pathological self-absorbed "look at me" schtick is getting old, and so are you Whitney. Time to get your shit together,  you look and act ridiculous. 

Edited by TurtlePower
  • Love 6

Here's a link to the panel. I caught a brief glimpse--I have no interest in watching more, because I hate her--and my god, she looks enormous. I normally refrain from commenting on her body because her personality is repulsive enough to hold my focus, but my god. Whitney! You gon' die! 

Got too excited and forgot to include the link. GIRL.

Edited by Pachengala
  • Love 4
27 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

. . . she looks enormous. I normally refrain from commenting on her body because her personality is repulsive enough to hold my focus, but my god. Whitney! You gon' die! 

I'm no skinny minnie . . . there are times when I have recognized that I am the least-skinny person in the area.  But I would have been the thinnest person on that panel - and being the heaviest person on that stage is frightening.  It wasn't even a close contest.

I'm "body positive" on Whitney's behalf . . . with that body, I'm positive she is severely limited in what she can do.

The lady next to her won a season on Project Runway.  She is large, but dresses to enhance how she looks.  Whitney can't wear anything but leggings and tight tops, so there's no "dressing to look good" for her.

Capture.JPG

Edited by AZChristian
Added photo
  • Love 4
36 minutes ago, Pachengala said:

my god, she looks enormous. I normally refrain from commenting on her body because her personality is repulsive enough to hold my focus, but my god. Whitney! You gon' die! 

She IS enormous & I remain covinced that she weighs somewhere around 450 #s.

Do the math: the last time we saw her on MBFFL was on "The Skinny" which I believe was taped in January. At that time she claimed she was 360 #s. That was 8+ months ago. Of course, she could gain 10-12 #s per month. With ease. I guarantee that as a former 380 #er. The fatter you are, the faster you gain. Look at some of those folks on My 600-Lb Life. Dr Now tells them to lose 30 #s in a month & they come back weighing 50 #s more, swearing they stayed on their diet. Granted, most of them are virtually immobile & Twit can still move around -- somewhat. But she's well on her way to 500 #s.

I had to laugh: one of the Nit-Whits -- only one -- did the "girl, you're losing so much weight!" bit about her "Dance of Joy" video. Now, NO ONE can look at that video & say that. So, I'm beginning to wonder if some of the Nit-Whits have caught on to her & are now just fuckin' with her head.

• Love 5
20 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I'm no skinny minnie . . . there are times when I have recognized that I am the least-skinny person in the area.  But I would have been the thinnest person on that panel - and being the heaviest person on that stage is frightening.  It wasn't even a close contest.

I'm "body positive" on Whitney's behalf . . . with that body, I'm positive she is severely limited in what she can do.

The lady next to her won a season on Project Runway.  She is large, but dresses to enhance how she looks.  Whitney can't wear anything but leggings and tight tops, so there's no "dressing to look good" for her.

Capture.JPG

So much this. Every other panelist is wearing outfits that look good on them. 

Just, ugh! Every time nit-twit does anything public she winds up the one who seems least prepared.. It's like a never ending joke on her, and she doesn't get it. We've got: parades, radio "internship", "dance battles", "fitness competition", "ballroom dance competition", and what else did I miss?

Whitney "I'm-going-to-win" Thore. Jesus. 

• Love 5
3 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

So much this. Every other panelist is wearing outfits that look good on them.

Just, ugh! Every time nit-twit does anything public she winds up the one who seems least prepared.. It's like a never ending joke on her, and she doesn't get it. We've got: parades, radio "internship", "dance battles", "fitness competition", "ballroom dance competition", and what else did I miss?

Whitney "I'm-going-to-win" Thore. Jesus.

You forgot the ever so difficult balancing on the ball of one foot, aka arabesque, aka post skiing non event inspirational asked to dance at college whatever.

• Love 3

Whitney looks HUGE. Like, "she definitely can't reach her feet anymore" huge. Too bad she is so deep in denial about her food addiction that she will probably just keep growing and become more and more incapacitated. 

Off topic, but I found Whitney to be a huge inspiration during my 75-minute outdoor circuit workout today. As I was flipping over the tractor tire for 3 sets of 15, I thought, "Whitney couldn't even do ONE PART of this movement, ONCE."

• Love 4

Curvycon did  a very puffed-up video bio to introduce Whitney, which she posted on her Facebook timeline. It included a brief shot of the picture of her showing off her bruised leg in Hawaii. And Will Powell (who is recovering fast, is back to running and will be allowed to start weight lifting again in a few weeks) commented:    

Whitney did you drop another fried egg on your thigh. Remember you did that about 5 years ago!

• Love 2

I really think that Twit takes her  parents everywhere for a few reasons.  Primarily, as a security blanket so she has someone to hang with, eat with and shop with, plus as go-fers for anything she wants or needs, when her barnacles have conveniently bailed,  or disappeared, or locked themselves in the bathroom. Or to actual jobs. 

And because she introduces the folks ALOT when in a public setting  and refers to them in her talks FREQUENTLY, Twit keeps trying to make her parents "a thing"...like they're so cute and funny and fuddy duddy.....like she's trying to get them their own show.  

But, as nice as they might be on camera,  they're discredited because of Twit's abhorrent personality and her morbid obesity....I mean who's going to enjoy seeing/hearing from the people she both uses and blames for her grossly unhealthy being?  

And don't we all keep speculating as to "what went wrong'" that would result in a food addicted, narcissistic, histrionic child?  Her parents have GOT to keep wondering that themselves and where they went wrong. 

Interesting that Twit's "success" is mainly due to her being and out-of -control eater, i.e., because she is cripplingly fat.  (No one is buying that PCOS B.S.now.....maybe  a few hundred pounds ago, but not now as she announces she is going to stay extremely fat. ) 

Sure, she "danced" a few years back, but since then? ????  Her" fame " is ROOTED in overeating.  

How proud  she is of herself for continuing a disabling, over-indulgent, and ignorant lifestyle. 

I watched part of that Curvycon and realzed that the other women had skills, goals, and jobs, and stylish looks. 

Twit has nothing but food. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Curvycon did  a very puffed-up video bio to introduce Whitney, which she posted on her Facebook timeline. It included a brief shot of the picture of her showing off her bruised leg in Hawaii. And Will Powell (who is recovering fast, is back to running and will be allowed to start weight lifting again in a few weeks) commented:    

What happened to Will?  I don't understand how anyone could honestly believe Whitney is losing weight.  In this picture, Whitney easily looks 400 pounds, I don't follow her FB but how can't her "fans" not see this?  If she just said, "Hey, Im fat and will continue eating what I want, and not exercise properly.  These things are why I'm morbidly obese"  then I'd get it.  The problem is this fool claims to actually be working on her weight issues, and blame everything and everyone but herself.  

• Love 1

I kinda go up and down on how much she actually weighs.

I saw that outfit before.  It was on the episode where she hounded Roy on air for not being her boyfriend.  In that episode she did a pirouette in that exact same outfit.

She was absolutely f huge in that episode.

She was absolutely huge in that panel as to be non relevant.

I just want to see this woman walk. It must be absolutely pendulous.

• Love 3
9 hours ago, Tosia said:

I really think that Twit takes her  parents everywhere for a few reasons.  Primarily, as a security blanket so she has someone to hang with, eat with and shop with, plus as go-fers for anything she wants or needs, when her barnacles have conveniently bailed,  or disappeared, or locked themselves in the bathroom. Or to actual jobs. 

And because she introduces the folks ALOT when in a public setting  and refers to them in her talks FREQUENTLY, Twit keeps trying to make her parents "a thing"...like they're so cute and funny and fuddy duddy.....like she's trying to get them their own show.  

But, as nice as they might be on camera,  they're discredited because of Twit's abhorrent personality and her morbid obesity....I mean who's going to enjoy seeing/hearing from the people she both uses and blames for her grossly unhealthy being?  

And don't we all keep speculating as to "what went wrong'" that would result in a food addicted, narcissistic, histrionic child?  Her parents have GOT to keep wondering that themselves and where they went wrong. 

Interesting that Twit's "success" is mainly due to her being and out-of -control eater, i.e., because she is cripplingly fat.  (No one is buying that PCOS B.S.now.....maybe  a few hundred pounds ago, but not now as she announces she is going to stay extremely fat. ) 

Sure, she "danced" a few years back, but since then? ????  Her" fame " is ROOTED in overeating.  

How proud  she is of herself for continuing a disabling, over-indulgent, and ignorant lifestyle. 

I watched part of that Curvycon and realzed that the other women had skills, goals, and jobs, and stylish 

Twit has nothing but food. 

This.

You know, I don't care about her health. That's for her to care about. What bothers me is how she goes about representing a segment of society that wants to be respected and treated fairly. How Whitney acts can have an effect on how the public views large women, and Whitney acts--and often looks--like a damn fool. 

• Love 9
26 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I usually keep up with the snark but am away from home and have limited bandwidth. Can someone give me a link or explain how she got the bruise on her thigh?

Here you go! I don't myself know how one would get a bruise right there from this, but then, there's so much about her that I don't understand. 

11 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

What happened to Will?

He was diagnosed with a tumor on the outside lining of the  lower lobe of his right lung.  He had surgery on August 9, 2017. The tumor was benign but much larger than the doctors thought.  They didn't need to remove any of the lung. He is now doing very well and anticipates a full recovery.

• Love 6
On 8/20/2017 at 1:05 AM, spankydoll said:

Lol.  There is a gal on 90 day fiancé who does the same thing. It must take her hours to get the perfect booty shot but she can't spend five minutes cleaning up the room. Whit doesn't appear to crave order and flow in her life. 

Sorry - late to the party and trying to catch up on all the summer posts!! I disagree - you KNOW Whit is ALL about order and flow in her life!! She totally craves order - ordering pizzas on one of her myriad apps, ordering her friends and family around. And the flow of food into her gaping piehole. The flow of adoration from her fans. Yep. I'd say she's all about order and flow. 

• Love 1
On 8/31/2017 at 11:23 PM, Nacho said:

I wonder when she'll get around to mentioning the horrific floods and devastation going on in Texas. She's quick to make posts about every other social wrong doing in America. I guess natural disasters aren't her thing to care about. Even pets needing help is a huge thing in Texas. She has pets. She truly makes me sick. Also, a grown woman her age would be traveleing to Hawaii with her husband/boyfriend/lesbian lover. Not her parents. She cannot land nor keep a man or lesbian woman because she is truly vomit worthy in all aspects. Grow up Whitney. You are truly an embarrassment. 

Bet she'll have PLENTY to say Irma and its impact on SC though. 

On 9/3/2017 at 10:08 AM, Nancypants said:

Note that she is pointing her toes with extra long toenails in an effort to

" lengthen the leg" .

Oooo, oh yea girl , that trick makes you look postively Willowy.

Well, she IS a *cough cough* professional dancer... so her feet probably just point like that naturally from all the years of pointe work. *cough cough*

• Love 5
On 9/9/2017 at 4:14 PM, Pachengala said:

Here's a link to the panel. I caught a brief glimpse--I have no interest in watching more, because I hate her--and my god, she looks enormous. I normally refrain from commenting on her body because her personality is repulsive enough to hold my focus, but my god. Whitney! You gon' die! 

Got too excited and forgot to include the link. GIRL.

OMG - she's HUGE! Even next too those "big" (curvy, plus-sized, whatever term you prefer) she still looks HUGE! She has 100 pounds on them easy. And I swear - the hair - it looks like a wig. Or at least a hairpiece on the top. Something about the hairline along her forehead... Either way... Damn Twit. Get your f*ing act together!! 

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, Maggienolia said:

OMG - she's HUGE! Even next too those "big" (curvy, plus-sized, whatever term you prefer) she still looks HUGE! She has 100 pounds on them easy. And I swear - the hair - it looks like a wig. Or at least a hairpiece on the top. Something about the hairline along her forehead... Either way... Damn Twit. Get your f*ing act together!!

There was a 'cast' picture that they took and she was by far, the shortest, least dressed up and fattest at the show.

She'll never be invited again.  She's a HAES advocate, thecurvycon.com (hi google) people aren't HAES people. Hell Ashely Neil Tipton underwent a stomach amputation.  They're all fashion/beauty bloggers.  For the 5 min of content that they got from her, I'm pretty sure that they won't be paying for one (let alone 2) airplane seats for her again.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, qqererer said:

For the 5 min of content that they got from her, I'm pretty sure that they won't be paying for one (let alone 2) airplane seats for her again.

I suspect she paid her own way. Remember, the website included a link where you could offer yourself up as a speaker. I think that's what Twit did.

But the best evidence is the one-seat photo she took. Twit has made it clear that she never travels booked into only ONE seat unless she's footing the flight bill. If she had got some sort of CurvyCon pymt or honorarium, she'd been in 2 seats. I think the best she got out of CurvyCon was an opportunity to shill her book.

And I agree there is no reason for CurvyCon to ever invite her back -- talk about a fish out of water. She offered nothing to the success of the event. Plus, it's looking more & more like she's  not going to be a "star" of a show by this time next year.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Nancypants said:

I would Fucking HATE myself if I was the Fattest Person at a Fat Festival. Just saying.

She might have tried a little harder at dressing herself, tank top and tights sure let it all hang out. Looked very unprofessional for being on a panel at a large conference. 

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, TurtlePower said:

She might have tried a little harder at dressing herself, tank top and tights sure let it all hang out. Looked very unprofessional for being on a panel at a large conference. 

Especially for a conference that is all about fashion and was particularly proud of the symbolism of having the event during New York Fashion Week. Whitney's never been a fashionista, but my guess is that she's sized-out of her already limited wardrobe of fashion-adjacent clothing. She could have worn the blouse, black slacks and real shoes she wore to "The Skinny" finale of Season 4 and looked, at least, presentable. But looking at her on that stage, I'd be willing to bet that she couldn't get into that outfit any more.

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

Whitney's never been a fashionista. . .

The (usually misspelled) comments from the Nit-Whits fall into 4 types:

"You are so beautiful!"

"You are so inspirational!"

"Girl, you're losing so much weight!"

And "That outfit is so adorable!"

All are equally laughable. Sometimes I wonder if all the Nit-Whits are blind.

• Love 4

I'm guessing that she has outsized the ability to wear dresses at all.  The chub rub is significant with this one and jeggings are an absolute necessity.

Even in the belly dancing episode, they paid a significant amount to get her a bedazzled bra, yet all they could do for her bottom was a sash to cover her spandex.

• Love 4
34 minutes ago, Dot said:

The (usually misspelled) comments from the Nit-Whits fall into 4 types:

"You are so beautiful!"

"You are so inspirational!"

"Girl, you're losing so much weight!"

And "That outfit is so adorable!"

All are equally laughable. Sometimes I wonder if all the Nit-Whits are blind.

Sometimes I wonder if all the Nit-Whits are Whitney.

• Love 7

A comment about Twit's dance of joy at being at CurvyCon from a Nit-Whit who's finally had it with her:

"Ok, so I am all for women loving their bodies and I don't judge a woman based on her body. I may think she looks unhealthy but not BAD if you know what I mean. 

"On the other hand, I'm sick of women who use illness as an excuse to be morbidly obese and make themselves incredibly unhealthy. 
"I have PCOS, hypothyroidism and Endometriosis. People with just 1 of these things use them as an excuse to be obese. I, however, work HARD to keep my body at a healthy weight, which anyone can do. 
"Whitney is an overeater, excuse maker and is really promoting being unhealthy. She goes on about how healthy she is but then has doctors saying "you're not healthy, lose weight or you'll get diabetes." 
"Is she in denial? 
"Whitney gives a half assed approached to exercise. She eats SO unhealthy all day but blames her morbidly obese body on PCOS. IT'S SO DANGEROUS TO HAVE SOMEONE ON THIS PLATFORM DOING THIS!!! All she does is whinge and whine about everything and her body is because of pure laziness and the food she eats.
"Please everyone. Love your body but I can guarantee you will feel better on the inside if you weren't morbidly obese and please don't use illness and disease as an excuse because that's all they are. They're not a hall pass to eat whatever, whenever.
"Take the time to research your illness (that's a big one), change your diet, change your exercise regime, take your supplements and meds and do what's right for your body! All of these combined will help. You just have to find exactly what your body needs because everyone is different."

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6

@Dot I just checked that post and here is one of the replies to that (great) comment: 

"She DOESNT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. Her size is her own and that's what she advocating for...for the right to be whatever you want to be and not have to conform to societal norms just to be able to walk down the street without being harassed and treated like shit. She is a role model because she's trying to change the way the world views a fat person. She's asserting that she is worthy and she has value and is living an awesome life and that every fat person can. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Sadly....ignorance does too."

These people do not get it. Who CARES if "beauty comes in all shapes and sizes?" Health does not! Why does someone in their 30s who has had to be hospitalized and almost has diabetes care more about being beautiful than being healthy?! 

As for not wanting to be treated like shit walking down the street, good luck, because assholes are assholes no matter how much you weigh. Me and my friend are training for a half marathon and were walking 10 miles yesterday, some dude in a pickup truck was mocking us as he passed by. Both of us are slim. My husband is a 7%-body-fat Ironman and he gets called a "fag" half the time he's out on his bike or out running. People are assholes. WHO CARES. Ugh, Nit-Whits are so fucking dumb.

• Love 10

This is a four second clip that plays the same move forward and backward for six times total. Let me break it down for the idiots who comment on her energy and skills, that's less than a second of wiggling (and as usual, no feet movement). My favorite: "I wish I had that much energy."

• Love 5
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

@Dot I just checked that post and here is one of the replies to that (great) comment: 

"She DOESNT WANT TO LOSE WEIGHT. Her size is her own and that's what she advocating for...for the right to be whatever you want to be and not have to conform to societal norms just to be able to walk down the street without being harassed and treated like shit. She is a role model because she's trying to change the way the world views a fat person. She's asserting that she is worthy and she has value and is living an awesome life and that every fat person can. Beauty comes in all shapes and sizes. Sadly....ignorance does too."

These people do not get it. Who CARES if "beauty comes in all shapes and sizes?" Health does not! Why does someone in their 30s who has had to be hospitalized and almost has diabetes care more about being beautiful than being healthy?! 

As for not wanting to be treated like shit walking down the street, good luck, because assholes are assholes no matter how much you weigh. Me and my friend are training for a half marathon and were walking 10 miles yesterday, some dude in a pickup truck was mocking us as he passed by. Both of us are slim. My husband is a 7%-body-fat Ironman and he gets called a "fag" half the time he's out on his bike or out running. People are assholes. WHO CARES. Ugh, Nit-Whits are so fucking dumb.

OMG Whitney and her nit-whits definitely don't get it. It's not about being fat, it's about how you act and carry yourself. I know plenty of dignified, confident overweight women who don't act like Whitney. They dress approximately, they don't behave over the top, they have careers and goals and they don't blame everyone/everything else for failures. 

Whitney is the worst possible role model for fat women, and it's not her weight. It's everything else about her. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, John M said:

Honestly Whit's primary goal seems to be reminding all of us that she has sex.

Has HAD sex is more like it. Ain't much happenin' at 450 #s unless her on-site helper is servicing her as I suspect.

1 hour ago, amacmom said:

This is a four second clip that plays the same move forward and backward for six times total. Let me break it down for the idiots who comment on her energy and skills, that's less than a second of wiggling (and as usual, no feet movement). My favorite: "I wish I had that much energy."

I know, right? The obtuseness of Nit-Whitdom never fails to astonish me.

In Twit's latest cruise pitch, she promises to teach a dance class. How is she going to manage that unless she claims another broken toe, puts her foot in a boot & has Tod lead the class?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 6
2 hours ago, Dot said:

Has HAD sex is more like it. Ain't much happenin' at 450 #s unless her on-site helper is servicing her as I suspect.

I know, right? The obtuseness of Nit-Whitdom never fails to astonish me.

In Twit's latest cruise pitch, she promises to teach a dance class. How is she going to manage that unless she claims another broken toe, puts her foot in a boot & has Tod lead 

She is repeatedly ramp up, ramp up, ramp up and then poof, something happens. All. The. Time. i feel like she sees herself doing these things, but realizes she can't and needs an out. Rather, an owie. 

• Love 3
12 hours ago, TurtlePower said:

She is repeatedly ramp up, ramp up, ramp up and then poof, something happens. All. The. Time. i feel like she sees herself doing these things, but realizes she can't and needs an out. Rather, an owie

A pox upon your house for making me flash back to Pauline. LOL!

• Love 1
52 minutes ago, Nancypants said:

Yuh, "That one time at Band Camp". 

Other than that, maybe 250lbs ago.

Don't forget her alleged pregnancy scare because she was still totes having sex with him after the end of their fake relationship. She just can't help how sensus she is.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, John M said:

Don't forget her alleged pregnancy scare because she was still totes having sex with him after the end of their fake relationship. She just can't help how sensus she is.

The more I think of this fake pregnancy, the more I think of the fake lenny drink name party, and the fake Fitness Marshall and fake Salty Todd, and fake pig as a pet, and fake lesbian encounter, and fake belly dancing because of fake chance meetup at a fake date to a fake cousin, fake dance battle.

The only thing I can think of that was real was Babs stroke, and the TLC producers couldn't get that one right.

I just can't help, but believe that TLC has exhausted all storylines that require her to put in almost zero effort.

Were there even cameras following her to curvy con?  Isn't that a huuuuge storyline?

I'm sad that there will be no more shows...

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, qqererer said:

'm sad that there will be no more shows...

I wonder if TLC appreciates how much ratings they get from hate/snark watching?
On this show, and especially My 660 Lb Life, I'll miss coming here to snark.  
(My 600 has live posting, that's why I put it ahead.)

• Love 1