Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

28 minutes ago, Dot said:

Apparently, the box-of-cosmetics ppl didn't get enuf out Twit' lenghty & breathless endorsement videos to keep her on as a spokesperson. Torrid has never gotten hooked her nibbles. So why not try bras? (Maybe she was showing one off on TG.)

If I was Lane Bryant/Cacique I would get my lawyers to issue a cease and desist order ASAP. There is no way I would want people thinking the way Whitney looks in her bra is representive of their product. 

• Love 9

Twit snapped a photo of what is apparently her first breakfast at the hotel. It includes tomatoes, 2 poached eggs, 2 pieces of what appears to be whole wheat toast & avocado spread. While perhaps one could quibble about the avocado or the need for 2 eggs & toast, it's still the healthiest meal we've ever seen her eat. Maybe she is beginning to pay attention to her food choices along with the gym visits.

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Twit snapped a photo of what is apparently her first breakfast at the hotel. It includes tomatoes, 2 poached eggs, 2 pieces of what appears to be whole wheat toast & avocado spread. While perhaps one could quibble about the avocado or the need for 2 eggs & toast, it's still the healthiest meal we've ever seen her eat. Maybe she is beginning to pay attention to her food choices along with the gym visits.

Or maybe they are in a country where healthy food is the norm, and she didn't have a choice!

• Love 5
On 12/1/2018 at 8:08 AM, ClareWalks said:

And why is she in the middle of the fucking road?!

Because Photoshop is an amazing creation! The edges of the image are rough as fuck, and to me, appears layered -- I can see that she more or less pasted a still image of herself on a background. Fuckin poser.

• Love 6
1 hour ago, SenshusWoman said:

Because Photoshop is an amazing creation! The edges of the image are rough as fuck, and to me, appears layered -- I can see that she more or less pasted a still image of herself on a background. Fuckin poser.

By the edges, do you mean her legs? Cause that's just her body fat.

• Love 4
9 hours ago, Emma C said:

Or maybe they are in a country where healthy food is the norm, and she didn't have a choice!

I'm not sure about this. I've never been to the Philippines but I've known several Filipinos. Wow can they cook and the food is amazing but it is not good for you LOL.  

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm not sure about this. I've never been to the Philippines but I've knows several Filipinos. Wow can they cook and the food is amazing but it is not good for you LOL.  

Plus the hotel hosts ppl from all over the globe; no doubt the menu reflects that. I'm giving this one to Twit; she chose a healthy meal & wrote "MMMMMMMM!" to indicate she was looking forward to eating it.

• Love 4
Spoiler

SenshusWoman I'm glad you brought that up. I thought the outline of her twitness was especially sharp while the rest of the photo is at lower resolution. I'm usually the one to mention Photoshop when it is work she has done on her face so I thought I might be finding photo editing in all the photos she can get her hands on.

Another tell is that she looks refreshed and not as I would imagine if she were actually jogging a distance.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I'm not sure about this. I've never been to the Philippines but I've knows several Filipinos. Wow can they cook and the food is amazing but it is not good for you LOL.  

Mmmmm, pancit.....

8 hours ago, minamreeka said:

I wear cacique bras.  They last on average about 2 years for me and I'm pretty reckless with washing and drying them.  They're also about $30 or less on sale so these people are just wrong.

I wear Glamorise. They run about $35, but they're one of the less expensive in larger cup sizes. 

2 hours ago, Dot said:

Plus the hotel hosts ppl from all over the globe; no doubt the menu reflects that. I'm giving this one to Twit; she chose a healthy meal & wrote "MMMMMMMM!" to indicate she was looking forward to eating it.

I agree. She did seem to be happy about it. Credit to her....

• Love 2
17 hours ago, Dot said:

I hope so. I don't like her, but I'd still like to do see her develop healthier eating habits. I also wish she'd do more appropriate workouts. I'm no judge of workouts but it sounds like some people in the know on this board think her current workouts are at best ineffective, and at worst possibly put her in danger of injury.

I looked up a BMI calculator one time and figuring that she weighs about 400 lbs at the time of the 8K in Hi...which is probably being generous to her, I think she may have weighed more than that...even guessing her to be 400 lbs, her BMI was just unreal.

The reason I checked a BMI chart was because I wanted to know how much I'd have to weigh to know what it felt like to be Twit...and the results were staggering. I'm a lot taller so I'd have to strap around 300 lbs to my body. There is no way I'd be able to walk around like that, or get back up if I sat down...she's got more leg strength than I do, I seriously would just collapse and never be able to get back up. Like I said, I don't like her, but when I think about how that must feel, well I wouldn't wish that on anyone.

I need to lose some weight...at my recent yearly check up my Dr said I'd lost 10 lbs this year (pathetic, but a loss nonetheless) and that my numbers were all good, but another 10 would be great, and he'd like me to try to do that. So...yeah, I need to lose some, but clearly I don't know what it feels like to be in her shoes (or flip flops). But I can feel it in my knees if my weight starts creeping up, and guess what, I don't like pain! :-) So I try to do something about it! (BTW a 10 lb loss would not put me at an ideal weight by any means, I could stand to lose a lot more than that!)

It really drove home to me just how much stress is put on her body, and how our bodies are just not made to support that kind of weight. I can't imagine how much pain she must be in...she tries to hide it, but I think at that weight, she has to be in pain, I don't see how she couldn't be. And that just shows how strong her food addiction must be. 

Edited by Sasha888
  • Love 9

Do we know for sure this is TLC? Maybe Whitney is after expanding her brand in the Asian market? Donna Lee could have been working on that instead of care taking for Whitney this past year. (I do think Tal has taken over that role.) Let's see if we get any further hints from what she is actually doing in Manila, aside from eating and having her feet rubbed.

38 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Do we know for sure this is TLC? Maybe Whitney is after expanding her brand in the Asian market? Donna Lee could have been working on that instead of care taking for Whitney this past year. (I do think Tal has taken over that role.) Let's see if we get any further hints from what she is actually doing in Manila, aside from eating and having her feet rubbed.

What brand?

Naw -- it's definitely TLC syndicating MBFFL in the Philippines -- betcha on that.

BTW,: now in addition to Twit, Buddy & Heather are doing those Q&As in their IG profiles. I have asked both, "Where's Donna?" Like Twit, neither has responded.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 5

Sweet baby Jesus!  Watching Twit swim is so reminiscent of viewing the hippos through the underwater glass windows at the zoo, especially her flips and the expelled air bubbles. At least Fiona was adorable to watch.

Edited by BOOgen3
Spelling matters!
  • Love 10

She just can't get enough of the camera, can she. (puke) She actually seems to believe people are going to find her little handstands adorable. (barf) You're not 6, Twit. And no one wants to watch your flab ripple and flop around underwater. (puke AND barf)

• Love 6
28 minutes ago, Sasha888 said:

She just can't get enough of the camera, can she. (puke) She actually seems to believe people are going to find her little handstands adorable. (barf) You're not 6, Twit. And no one wants to watch your flab ripple and flop around underwater. (puke AND barf)

This is the crux of it. Even if she didn't have all the flab rippling and flopping around, no one wants or needs to see a 34 year old woman doing handstands in a pool on video. She just thinks these things are so amazing and adorable. They are pathetic. 

• Love 12

Well, we finally have an answer, such as it is, to why Twit is in Manila. She told a fan: "for work -- performing in a festival."

I don't understand why she thinks it's cute to be so annoyingly cryptic. It wouldn't be much more difficult to say what festival, who's sponsoring it, why Tal is there, why they're there for an entire week, etc. But, no . . . Instead we get photo after video of Twit & Tal at the hotel pool.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, Dot said:

Well, we finally have an answer, such as it is, to why Twit is in Manila. She told a fan: "for work -- performing in a festival."

I don't understand why she thinks it's cute to be so annoyingly cryptic. It wouldn't be much more difficult to say what festival, who's sponsoring it, why Tal is there, why they're there for an entire week, etc. But, no . . . Instead we get photo after video of Twit & Tal at the hotel pool.

Festival huh ?  Well at least it is not to adopt the Korean baby with her life partner.  For her size and to travel that long in coach because she needs 2 seats would have brutal.  

• Love 5
39 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

Deets about the festival in Manila. (It's the Discovery Festival/Asia) She's doing a body positivity dance class. The publicity shot they are using for her:

festival.png

Thanks for finding this, @Ketzel. (And how did you do it?)

What an odd collection of "celebrities." Except for Twit & some woman on Animal Planet, they all seem to be affliated with Asian Discovery programming, which makes sense for a Manila festival.

And it's obvious that the Poodle is there as caretaker tho I'm sure he'll appear on stage with Twit. After all, if TLC/Discovery were footing the bill for a "co-star," wouldn't it be Twit's "eternal dance partner," Todd?

OTOH, since TLC is putting out megabucks to fly Twit to Manila & put her up in a hotel for a week for what is probably about an hour's worth of work, I don't suppose they would have quibbled if Twit demanded Tal's expenses as a part of her deal.

• Love 1
8 minutes ago, Dot said:

What an odd collection of "celebrities." Except for Twit & some woman on Animal Planet, they all seem to be affliated with Asian Discovery programming, which makes sense for a Manila festival.

And it's obvious that the Poodle is there as caretaker tho I'm sure he'll appear on stage with Twit. After all, if TLC/Discovery were footing the bill for a "co-star," wouldn't it be Twit's "eternal dance partner," Todd?

OTOH, since TLC is putting out megabucks to fly Twit to Manila & put her up in a hotel for a week for what is probably about an hour's worth of work, I don't suppose they would have quibbled if Twit demanded Tal's expenses as a part of her deal.

That's quite the flattering description of Twit..."Whitney was once a 110-lb dancer and used to teach dance professionally even when she was in high school"..... they must have asked Whitney to write that.

• Love 3

That's quite the flattering description of Twit..."Whitney was once a 110-lb dancer and used to teach dance professionally even when she was in high school"..... they must have asked Whitney to write that.

I would like to see proof - anyway - also 3 out of the 6 celebrities listed are chef's - so Whitney can now add to her resume globe size trotting eating foodie maybe to her list - its a 1 day event, so why travel all that way if it wasn't about some $ - Is she going to perform ? Whats this I hear she has choreographed local musicals huh ?  My guess the local Greensboro production of Phantom of the Attic ?  

1 hour ago, Dot said:

That is absolutely why Tal is there, she can't do much by herself.  

• Love 3

The barnacles like to promote that myth, too. In Heather's IG Q&A, she was asked how she met Twit. She said she & Todd were in a h.s. production of Grease & Todd knew of a girl who did choreography . . . enter Twit stage right. Heather included a photo of the threesome. It looked like Heather might have been Rizzo; Twit was in a blue evening gown, so she must have wormed her way into the show as an actor.

And, yeah, when I read the bio, I thought the same thing: another fabulist essay from Twit.

Edited by Dot
  • Love 4
30 minutes ago, Dot said:
38 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Shouldn't that be "fable-ish?" ;-D 

That's essentially what fabulist means. 😊

I think you guys have come up with some good F words to replace "fabulous" in the title of this dumb show. :-) 

I have some other F words I can think of, but I don't think TLC would go for mine.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Sasha888 said:

I think you guys have come up with some good F words to replace "fabulous" in the title of this dumb show. :-) 

I have some other F words I can think of, but I don't think TLC would go for mine.

My Big Fatuous Fabulist Life is what I always call it.

• Love 5
6 hours ago, Dot said:

Manila is cheap. A 5-star hotel runs about $200 a night. Not as cheap as Thailand, but wayyyy cheaper than most cities in the US. 

• Love 2

These photos/videos of her with at the Wagging Tails Cafe make me stabby. We are cat people here but the concept is the same. It isn't about YOU!!! I love the idea of these cafes (I've seen them for both cats and dogs) that encourage people to come in and interact with the animals. It's so much better for them than a lifetime of cages and it really helps them get adopted because they are used to people. Also when people interact with an animal they make a connection which helps people know it's the right animal for them to adopt. We don't have any cafes like that near us but the SPCA near my daughter's college has a similar setup in their building and she spends a lot of time interacting with the animals there. What these places are NOT for is man-handling the pets and scaring the crap out of them. That dog is scared out of it's mind. She's practically choking it. These are LIVE animals, Whitney. Not stuffed animals. You are an adult. Not a toddler. Your primary goal when you go to a place like that is to make the animal feel good around people. It's a glorious side effect that the animal ends up making you feel good too. Grabbing a dog and putting it on it's back while you hold him around the neck is not a way to make an animal comfortable and happy. UGH UGH UGH UGH UGH. Ok - I might be a little extra worked up because I've been fighting with the cable company but still. That woman should be barred from any contact with animals.

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 18
3 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

That woman should be barred from any contact with animals.

I'd sign a petition for this. :-)

I've seen toddlers who know how to behave around animals better than Twit. She always has to grab the pet and shove her face right in the animal's face. Gotta smell that breath, you know. You especially don't need to be shoving your face in there when it's not even your pet.

I wish she'd meet up with my cat. If she grabbed him, flipped him over on his back, holding him by the scruff of the neck like she does with her poor cats, so she can get her cat breath fix, my boy would claw and bite the shit out of her, and she'd have it coming to her! 

God, she is such a clueless, immature jackass. Her behavior with animals is disturbingly similar to the way she forces people into showing "affection" for her. Guess what Idiot, if you had to sit on someone and force them to hug you, it's not real affection. They didn't really WANT to do it.

I'd like to see someone that she finds disgusting sit on her and force themselves on her the way she does with other people.

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Sasha888 said:

I'd sign a petition for this. :-)

I've seen toddlers who know how to behave around animals better than Twit. She always has to grab the pet and shove her face right in the animal's face. Gotta smell that breath, you know. You especially don't need to be shoving your face in there when it's not even your pet.

I wish she'd meet up with my cat. If she grabbed him, flipped him over on his back, holding him by the scruff of the neck like she does with her poor cats, so she can get her cat breath fix, my boy would claw and bite the shit out of her, and she'd have it coming to her! 

God, she is such a clueless, immature jackass. Her behavior with animals is disturbingly similar to the way she forces people into showing "affection" for her. Guess what Idiot, if you had to sit on someone and force them to hug you, it's not real affection. They didn't really WANT to do it.

I'd like to see someone that she finds disgusting sit on her and force themselves on her the way she does with other people.

I'd like to see her grab my fat gray girl and try that. One, the cat's breath would gag a maggot. Two, she'd bite the crap out of Twit. 

I would sooo pay to see that!

• Love 6
6 hours ago, cherenkov said:

That dog looks so uncomfortable.

I have read several times that you should never wrap your arms around a dog's neck.  It makes them feel insecure and even the tamest sweetest dog could bite. 

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Donut Bear said:

I have read several times that you should never wrap your arms around a dog's neck.  It makes them feel insecure and even the tamest sweetest dog could bite. 

Absolutely.  I've had several dogs and I have never held my dog like that.  I favor terriers and putting a terrier in that position is asking to get bit especially if they don't know you.

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, Emma C said:

The comments include: "Can  you walk a 5K now without getting winded?" Hahahahah

Also note, holding the boobs while jumping.... Find a real sports bra!!!!!

The boob holding thing killed me. WTF!!! Didn’t she just sing the glories of her bra?? GET A REAL BRA!! And wear it UNDER a shirt!!

• Love 4

Also note, holding the boobs while jumping.... Find a real sports bra!!!!!

I've actually read that recommendation in multiple places - even when large-breasted women have a sports bra, the extra support is good.

• Love 3