Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

What is the salacious need that always drives Twit to move from "dancing" to thrusting her gigantic, wagging ass at her partner? She ALWAYS does it, with Buddy, with a stranger in a strange land. Something really sick about her.

• Love 3
12 minutes ago, Dot said:

What is the salacious need that always drives Twit to move from "dancing" to thrusting her gigantic, wagging ass at her partner? She ALWAYS does it, with Buddy, with a stranger in a strange land. Something really sick about her.

It is really sick. I know that’s usually a turn of phrase but I think she really is sick. She has a screw loose. Someone recently said she was on hiatus from 3 years of therapy. She clearly needs a new therapist if this is who she is after 3 years. She needs a professional with expertise in sexual obsession or whatever the technical term. Normal people do not rub their asses on other people, especially people they don’t know. 

• Love 4

What a flagrant exhibitionist. If there was any doubt, here is proof that this thread is aptly named.

On the next Instagram post (you know, the one where everyone slavers over her beauty even though the person dancing in the street with the local looks nothing like the glamour shot) does anyone think she applied those false eyelashes by Photoshop?

Take a look at how she sharpened her chin. She had to add a semitransparent leaf to create a contrast between her new chin and neck. Her admirers refuse to either notice or mention it.

Edited by Me from ME
More photoediting tells
  • Love 1

Whitney is always going on and on about how cute she is, but I don't see it. She's posted old photos of Babs and SHE was a real beauty. Whitney's massive obesity distorts any of the good looks she might have gotten from her mother.

• Love 7
11 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

You can practically see Whitney's brain thinking "I can't move my knees like that, here, I will just rub my thunderous cream-smeared taint all over this poor woman."

And once again no one reacts to it. How many times is she going to accost someone sexually and they are just going to accept it and/or act like it’s ok?  It amazes me that with all the people she kisses unexpectedly, grabs boobs, rubs her ass on, etc that no one complains or at least has that involuntary reaction of jerking away. 

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

And once again no one reacts to it. How many times is she going to accost someone sexually and they are just going to accept it and/or act like it’s ok?  It amazes me that with all the people she kisses unexpectedly, grabs boobs, rubs her ass on, etc that no one complains or at least has that involuntary reaction of jerking away. 

Now I'm just imagining that her phone has thousands of deleted videos where she has started rubbing on someone and they tip her cow-style and cuss her out. Those don't make it to the IG feed ;)

• Love 8
13 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Now I'm just imagining that her phone has thousands of deleted videos where she has started rubbing on someone and they tip her cow-style and cuss her out. Those don't make it to the IG feed ;)

Probably true but look at the background of that video. It doesn’t even seem like people were glancing at each other wondering what the heck they were seeing. Not to mention, as often as we see her do this, I’m really surprised she hasn’t been sued yet. 

Maybe less people find this inappropriate than I would imagine. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, 3girlsforus said:

She is on Oasis of the Seas which is a Royal Caribbean ship. 

Thx. I was curious, because someone apparently pushed a woman over the side on a Princess cruise. My first thought was that some poor skinny gal got in Twit's way en route to the buffet. 

• Love 14
4 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Thx. I was curious, because someone apparently pushed a woman over the side on a Princess cruise. My first thought was that some poor skinny gal got in Twit's way en route to the buffet. 

Wow. That’s horrible. I hadn’t heard that. I just googled the incident and it sounds like she might have even been murdered before she was thrown overboard. 

With regards to all of her overly and obviously edited photos: I remember, way back in the days of the Charlotte Pride event with the MRL Radio Show and having to improvise when it was discovered the mic was dead, Whitney said she had "the most confidence in her editing abilities." So telling!

• Love 2
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wow. That’s horrible. I hadn’t heard that. I just googled the incident and it sounds like she might have even been murdered before she was thrown overboard. 

I've been on that cruise itinerary on that ship.  Yikes.

And as to the pictures of her rubbing herself against the locals.  Those poor people put up with a LOT for tips from cruisers.  But SURELY there's a limit!

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I've been on that cruise itinerary on that ship.  Yikes.

And as to the pictures of her rubbing herself against the locals.  Those poor people put up with a LOT for tips from cruisers.  But SURELY there's a limit!

Apparently the answer to my upthread question is no, there is no vulgar, inappropriate thing that Trashy Twit will not do. What a skeevy person she is. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Apparently the answer to my upthread question is no, there is no vulgar, inappropriate thing that Trashy Twit will not do. What a skeevy person she is. 

You know, this thread has a lot of different topics and comments but they all boil down to the titular question: What the Fuck is Wrong with Her?!?!?!?!?

• Love 7
2 hours ago, AZChristian said:

I wonder if Whitney even realized a tip would be appropriate? She was so proud that the Jamaican dancer knew who Whitney was when she asked her to dance. I imagine Whitney beaming with thoughts of how she was making this woman's day by dancing with her, with giving her money the furthest thing from her mind.  I hope Glenn sidled up to the Jamaican dancer and palmed her some money before she realized Whitney was going to stiff her.

• Love 9
On 11/11/2018 at 9:51 PM, Colleenna said:

::eye roll at Twit's terminology:: 

Subluxated rib. What a convenient excuse for NOT teaching, dancing, yoga-ing, etc. She can spend ALL her time in bed --- or at least the small portion that she's not in the buffet line.

That's exactly what I was thinking too. 

On 11/12/2018 at 6:52 PM, Irate Panda said:

Is she saying she won her own dance contest?

I think so. Kind of shitty thing to do. You'd think she'd let one of her adoring fans have that honor.

• Love 1
On 11/12/2018 at 7:12 PM, Dot said:

The Stambergers are a NJ family, consisting of a mother, daughter (Nicole) & son, who go on Twit's cruise every year. The first year the son challenged Twit to a dance-off & Twit broke her big toe. He challenged her again last year, too. (I don't know who judges these things -- maybe clapping from ppl standing around.) So this dance-off is an annual event -- Jonathan is very persistent in that regard. Even tho, as you can see, he's a worse dancer than Twut.

I find this family fascinating. The first year Nicole posted many photos & let it be known she was determined to get her money's worth by trailing Twit & Gang at all opportunities, including at dinner where Todd shared his bottle of wine with her. During the rest of the year, if Twit live-streams on SM, Nicole & her bro will be the first to comment., so I assume she monitors Twit's SM pages 24/7. The family seems very proprietary about Twit.

I see that you had to do an edit, Dot. It looks like Whit is siccing her dogs on you again. 

• Love 2
On 11/13/2018 at 5:25 PM, LauraLiz said:

Her sexuality is just so entitled. It has nothing to do with body-shaming to say do not touch women's breasts in public and smirk for the camera, do not kiss someone unexpectedly without mutual consent, do not film a guy as he tries to work out, etc. I tried to figure what is about Whitney that is not simply annoying, but actively disturbing. While it's mean how she views her fans as targets for blatant money-grabs, it's actively disturbing how she goes around touching people constantly. If a guy acted this way, touching and harassing, he'd eventually wind up in court. She uses "body shaming" as her catch-all defense to allow her any sort of conduct. 

I agree. It's uncomfortable to watch it, I can't imagine being the on the receiving end. Also, I wonder if she's always been like that or if it's just developed since her show began.

• Love 3

I just KNEW there was gonna be a new photo of Glenn in his skivvies for Twit to post over her bed to masturbate to. But how crass to include her fans in her sick fantasies about her dad.

• Love 6

She needs to go back to therapy.  It is all about Whitney all the time. No biggest fan free cabin to give out, continually denies photo shopping herself, which makes her an even bigger loser. She moved back in with Mommy and Daddy because she can't stand to be alone or not the center of attention, once she had 2 nickels to rub together, she brought a house, which in my opinion is her own assisted living facility. I think Babs did most of the dirty work, eg wiping ass, shaving legs etc, but once she had a stroke, she probably relied on Donna for that and I think she was taken advantage by Whitney & then alienated by her and Tal once he moved in. The video's of her dancing and then twerking on someone is because she needs to either give her shins a rest due to the extreme weight or she has used all 4 of the moves she ever uses already.  I can see it now on Spike or Reelz, where are they now once MBFFL is canceled or she is sued for harrassment  - Whitney and her 6 cats and Tal relocating to Houston to be close to Dr Now.

image.png.0ed443e3ae51c0582f037de4041d7131.png

• Love 10
8 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Whitney is always going on and on about how cute she is, but I don't see it. She's posted old photos of Babs and SHE was a real beauty. Whitney's massive obesity distorts any of the good looks she might have gotten from her mother.

I don't even think she was cute when she was thin. 

• Love 6
5 hours ago, Dot said:

I just KNEW there was gonna be a new photo of Glenn in his skivvies for Twit to post over her bed to masturbate to. But how crass to include her fans in her sick fantasies about her dad.

How the hell did she get it stuck in her head that playing coy about having a sexual attraction to her parents is something people find "?Omg? so ?cute? and  ?‍♀️quirky ?‍?and??? totally?? random!!!???????"

It's gross. Jesus.

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Dot said:

LOL. Those aren't skivvies, though. They're actually swim trunks. 

Heather is now taking a page from Twit's handbook & complaining on SM to her fans about how depressed she is. Remember: at this moment she's in Paradise for an all-expenses-paid week, her 3rd in 3 years; she appears in a long-running TV show; and she has fans even tho she has no discernible talent or interesting personality.

These MBFFL people are all so tiresome.

https://www.instagram.com/isntsheheather/p/BqNQty0HIVd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=19cwllwdt8z5s

• Love 4
25 minutes ago, SevenCostanza said:

Twit really likes the pose herself in between other large women.   To the eye they look larger because of the angle they're at, while she looks "slimmer".

Bring on the "OMG did u lose 300 lb last night u look soooo thin" comments.

• Love 10
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’m not an expert but I’ve done yoga classes. This is called stretching, not yoga. 

It is both, actually. I suspect that every stretch that humanity has ever invented has some sort of elaborate "yoga name" that ends in -asana. Although that particular stretch is so basic it's usually used as a warmup in yoga class.

• Love 3
13 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I want a video of Whit climbing Dunn’s River Falls

Does anyone else think that Twit is lying in a puddle where swimming is not permitted?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Dot said:

Does anyone else think that Twit is lying in a puddle where swimming is not permitted?

I wouldn't be surprised. It's been a while since I've been to Dunn's River Falls but I am pretty sure none of the puddle/pools are for swimming or hanging around. You get there - you climb - you get out. I wonder if she really did the climb. There are parts of those rocks that would be close to impossible for her to get herself through and some steps between rocks that are high enough to require you to lift your feet more than 2 inches off the ground. 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

It is both, actually. I suspect that every stretch that humanity has ever invented has some sort of elaborate "yoga name" that ends in -asana. Although that particular stretch is so basic it's usually used as a warmup in yoga class.

Maybe it's a warmup here too.  Even if it's not I've been to plenty of easy yoga classes and there is no shame in them.  Some people don't have much flexibility or mobility.

Or if you're like one of my friends you go with me to a Saturday morning class and stay in corpse pose half the time because you're too hungover to move and still call it yoga.

• Love 8
On 11/6/2018 at 6:01 PM, Brooklynista said:

I found the comment and gave a similar reply. It gets rough for people over there that give Whit a little push back.

That's a fact--you can't out-exercise your fork. For all the videos she posts showing her working out, she's clearly in serious denial that lugging around a 350 lb body is somehow "healthy".  She will find every reason on the planet to make her addiction to food somehow "okay": "Look guys! I'm in the gym, see what I can do!"

On 11/6/2018 at 3:56 PM, 3girlsforus said:

But all of her little duckling are reminding this cruel human being that when you have PCOS your body doesn't subscribe to "calories in - calories out' like everyone else. 

Such a BS excuse. She doesn't want to do the work, she loves food too much and this is her crutch. Her body does subscribe to calories in, calories out but for her, her BMR is probably much lower than where she wants it ('it's not fair!!!'). She is out-eating her basic metabolic rate/workouts and refuses to accept it.  Whitney wants a pizza-loving, beer-swilling, latte-slurping metabolism--not a lean protein, water-drinking veggie one.

And so here she is, morbidly obese, full of excuses. 

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, minamreeka said:

Maybe it's a warmup here too.  Even if it's not I've been to plenty of easy yoga classes and there is no shame in them.  Some people don't have much flexibility or mobility.

I get it. We snark here.

• Love 3
2 hours ago, minamreeka said:

Or if you're like one of my friends you go with me to a Saturday morning class and stay in corpse pose half the time because you're too hungover to move and still call it yoga.

This is me. I am this friend. 

I understand that it's important to talk about mental illness, and depression is real and can take many forms. That said, I wonder how much of Heather's not wanting to get out of bed is about Buddy being on the cruise. I don't like Heather--I think she creates a passive-victim paradigm for herself so that she doesn't have to do self-work--but that's still gotta suck. 

• Love 4

Now we know why Heather was so depressed she had to share it on sm. Although it could have been that the cruise was nearing its end or, that Buddy was in close proximity, it was because it was the day before her birthday. Dot is correct. These people are so tiresome.

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Pachengala said:

This is me. I am this friend. 

I understand that it's important to talk about mental illness, and depression is real and can take many forms. That said, I wonder how much of Heather's not wanting to get out of bed is about Buddy being on the cruise. I don't like Heather--I think she creates a passive-victim paradigm for herself so that she doesn't have to do self-work--but that's still gotta suck. 

I don't feel sorry for her at all if she is depressed over Buddy - then stay the f home FFS... obviously the allure of a free trip outweighed her broken heart, now that its coming to an end she is sad, maybe Buddy dancing with other women ( is he still with that cute girl from a few months ago ? )  Do you know how many bars I had to give up because the guy I dated considered it his hangout? ( this is years ago..btw ) - Once even had to switch a grocery store because that is where he would shop and didnt want to run into him..  anywhoo, thankfully I found Mr Frauded and he kinda likes me just as I am  :)

• Love 7