Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes!!!  I couldn’t remember the name. I never tried them. By the time I’d heard of them they had started putting the potential for anal leakage on the warning so I decided to pass LOL

Olestra is actually the name of the "fake fat" they use in the chips, I think the actual chips were called Wow! Exclamation point! 

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Olestra is actually the name of the "fake fat" they use in the chips, I think the actual chips were called Wow! Exclamation point! 

YES!!  Thanks for reminding me about them.  I was JUST trying to remember their name a few days ago with no success!  They never bothered me.  I miss them.  I never understood why Olestra wasn't marketed as a cooking oil, that would have solved a lot of my problems.  I think they took it off the market because a lot of people got the runs, but you can get the runs from just about anything if you're sensitive to it.  A lot of people can't eat garlic or onions and they're in EVERYTHING.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

Yea - that's what I meant - the "fake fat" stuff. I can't remember, was it in anything besides the chips? Yeah No is probably right. If they had marketed it better and treated the fact that some people got the runs as a sensitivity, they probably could have saved the product. But they marketed it as a license to down bags and bags of chips which just increased the number of people who had an issues. Once they used the term 'anal leakage'..... it was all over.

• Love 3
6 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Yup. Out of your rear end. That's how the diet pill Alli (which used to be prescription, but has been OTC for about 10 years now) works. If you consume more than 10 gm of fat, you crap your guts out. 

And "crap your guts out" literally means that a thick, incredibly sticky, red-orange oil will pour out of your anus uncontrollably. It's so sticky it will adhere to the porcelain inside the toilet, it cannot be washed out of fabric, and it smells like rotting, festering assholes.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, cherenkov said:

And "crap your guts out" literally means that a thick, incredibly sticky, red-orange oil will pour out of your anus uncontrollably. It's so sticky it will adhere to the porcelain inside the toilet, it cannot be washed out of fabric, and it smells like rotting, festering assholes.

Yikes. I had no idea. I never tried Alli, and haven't known anyone who did. 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, cherenkov said:

Well that’s just a lovely thing to read over breakfast ?

9 hours ago, Dot said:

Jeez. Twit has a couple of IG videos of her, Tal & Heather singing in Twit's car as they motor to FL. In one of them, Twit smells her own armpit. Twice.

Ugh - this is even worse. 

ETA - apparently Tal likes to sniff his armpit too. 

Edited by 3girlsforus
  • Love 3

For anyone wondering if we will be deprived of SM from Whitney as she takes to the seas, fear no more! Today's instagram post:

pumped to meet the rest of the 200 cruisers tmw as we embark on the 3rd #NoBodyShameAtSea cruise! I’ll be updating throughout the week on all of our fun!

So happy I will not be subjected to Whitney withdrawal! *Ketzel wanders away, dabbing tears and singing 'You Light Up My Life" loudly and off-key.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Ketzel said:

For anyone wondering if we will be deprived of SM from Whitney as she takes to the seas, fear no more! Today's instagram post:

So happy I will not be subjected to Whitney withdrawal! *Ketzel wanders away, dabbing tears and singing 'You Light Up My Life" loudly and off-key.

"You BLIGHT up my liiiiife...."

• Love 4
20 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Yes!!!  I couldn’t remember the name. I never tried them. By the time I’d heard of them they had started putting the potential for anal leakage on the warning so I decided to pass LOL

Glorious day for our country when chips bore that warning lol

• Love 4

And away we go! Whitney has posted an instagram profile story showing off her stateroom on the boat, which, I must say, is yuuuge. She has a balcony! She has a walk-in closet! She has a bathroom with a tub that looks nearly normal apartment-sized, so I guess she wanted to make sure we all know she can actually fit in it! She also has a roommate, as she keeps referring to "us" and "our" while detailing the marvels of her space. Heather literally pops out of the closet at one point, so I'm guessing she's the roomie, although it could also be Tal, I suppose. Still no sign of Donna!

• Love 1

She has quite the stateroom. We know she gets her room free when she sells enough staterooms to her fans. I’m surprised she gets that room for free. I had expected that her room would be the same as what I’m sure the majority of her people bought - lower inside and outside regular cabins. I wonder if she really got this cabin as part of the agreement or if she pulled some kind of ‘Im disabled’ shit and claimed she has to have the bigger cabin so she can use the bathroom. 

• Love 2
3 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Oh boy it's finally here, expect lots of cruise pictures to follow.   Do you think she makes it a rule that she smells everyone's armpits before they're allowed to board?

There are 200 idiots with that kind of money? 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, 3girlsforus said:

She has quite the stateroom. We know she gets her room free when she sells enough staterooms to her fans. I’m surprised she gets that room for free. I had expected that her room would be the same as what I’m sure the majority of her people bought - lower inside and outside regular cabins. I wonder if she really got this cabin as part of the agreement or if she pulled some kind of ‘Im disabled’ shit and claimed she has to have the bigger cabin so she can use the bathroom. 

No way she got a suite for free.  That's a $5k Junior Suite, and Royal could sell that pretty easily on their own.  (Yes, I went and looked up the cabin.)  She would have actually been better off with a shower only - those bathtubs have HIGH sides.  I'm 5'7" and have a hard time getting in and out.  Wait, she'll never bathe, so it doesn't matter.  My bad.

Average weight gain on a cruise is 7 pounds.  Bet Twitney blows through that by day 2.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, kattybiz said:

No way she got a suite for free.  That's a $5k Junior Suite, and Royal could sell that pretty easily on their own.  (Yes, I went and looked up the cabin.)  She would have actually been better off with a shower only - those bathtubs have HIGH sides.  I'm 5'7" and have a hard time getting in and out.  Wait, she'll never bathe, so it doesn't matter.  My bad.

Average weight gain on a cruise is 7 pounds.  Bet Twitney blows through that by day 2.

That’s what I was thinking but the other option is that she paid some of the cost of her suite herself. That seems just as unlikely to me. TLC wouldn’t be chipping in since they don’t film the cruise. Maybe she got Daddy to fork over the difference. 

• Love 1

That’s what I was thinking but the other option is that she paid some of the cost of her suite herself. That seems just as unlikely to me. TLC wouldn’t be chipping in since they don’t film the cruise. Maybe she got Daddy to fork over the difference. 

Or maybe since she's sharing it w Heather, Twit got it for what 2 regular cabins would cost since the cruise line will not have to give each a separate cabin.

Or maybe this is why Twit changed cruise lines. They dangled this opulent suite to get her biz.

If so, boy, will they regret that when they tally up food costs for this particular outing. I doubt the cruise line has any idea -- yet -- how much these ppl can eat!

• Love 4

I'm shocked, shocked! Whitney has "thrown out a rib" and can barely move! (I have to say, this is an injury I've never heard of in all my years of dance and fitness training. Unless she means she was eating ribs and accidentally threw out one she was saving for a snack later?)

Heather is walking on her back in an attempt to fix the problem. Poor Whitney! Now she won't be able to teach all the dance classes and take all the yoga classes and mingle at all the excursions and . . . Oh, wait.

• Love 14

It appears that all that poor form lifting weights, etc., has come home to roost. And just in time for a 8-day vacay that 200+ fans paid multi-bucks to hang out with a "celebrity."

She is compounding her stupidity by requiring someone to walk on her spine. (Crushed vertebrae, anyone?)  I learned ppl do this when a housemate asked me, a 300 # woman at the time -- to do that. Imagine!

Well, at least Heather is a light-weight. Maybe she won't do too much add'l damage to whatever damage Twit has already done, with Jessica's help, to her back with her poor exercise regime.

ETA: I just realized, from Twit's comment & a reply from Jessica, that walking on Twit's spine IS JESSICA's IDEA! Way to go, J. Your incredible incompetence just keeps on comin'.

Edited by Dot
typo
  • Love 6
29 minutes ago, Ketzel said:

I'm shocked, shocked! Whitney has "thrown out a rib" and can barely move! (I have to say, this is an injury I've never heard of in all my years of dance and fitness training. Unless she means she was eating ribs and accidentally threw out one she was saving for a snack later?)

Heather is walking on her back in an attempt to fix the problem. Poor Whitney! Now she won't be able to teach all the dance classes and take all the yoga classes and mingle at all the excursions and . . . Oh, wait.

::eye roll at Twit's terminology:: 

Subluxated rib. What a convenient excuse for NOT teaching, dancing, yoga-ing, etc. She can spend ALL her time in bed --- or at least the small portion that she's not in the buffet line.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Dot said:

It appears that all that poor form lifting weights, etc., has come home to roost. And just in time for a 8-day vacay that 200+ fans paid multi-bucks to hang out with a "celebrity."

She is compounding her stupidity by requiring someone to walk on her spine. (Crushed vertebrae, anyone?)  I learned ppl do this when a housemate asked me, a 300 # woman at the time -- to do that. Imagine!

Well, at least Heather is a light-weight. Maybe she won't do too much add'l damage to whatever damage Twit has already done, with Jessica's help, to her back with her poor exercise regime.

ETA: I just realized, from Twit's comment & a reply from Jessica, that walking on Twit's spine IS JESSICA's IDEA! Way to go, J. Your incredible incompetence just keeps on comin'.

Didn't she get injured on her last cruise too?  I thought I remember something with a toe (?) keeping her from doing what she was supposed to. 

• Love 6

Whitney is now proclaiming that the Heather-standing-on-her-back treatment recommended by Jessica did, in fact, work and Whitney can dance again! She is solo dancing (lite Zumba) in the middle of  a circle of  large women, armed with cameras, and she gets very excited when "a dude" shows up and joins her for a few seconds.

(I think. It may also be that the dancing around came first and the injury and back treatment second, but as always, it's hard to follow the timing of whatever is actually going on in her life.)

Edited by Ketzel
  • Love 3
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Didn't she get injured on her last cruise too?  I thought I remember something with a toe (?) keeping her from doing what she was supposed to. 

She broke her toe on her first cruise.

• Love 1
57 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

200 eager fans along with Whitney wait in line for the buffet, Cap'n Stuebing realizes what a big fat f*cked up mistake that was,

image.png.cabe53303e4a24c6f49007d1ae4c185b.png

Oh, how I wish PTV had a LOL emoji like Facebook. This deserves about 200 of them. :-D

• Love 10

In the freeze frame of the "dance" video above, there is one thinner woman in a (hideous IMO) low-cut jumpsuit who is clearly there to feel super skinny on this cruise. I guarantee the bigger gals have already body-shamed her about it.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, AZChristian said:

Easy to tell them apart.  Natalie is the one with the fanny pack (which I've never seen on a dressed-up woman on a cruise ship) and the smaller butt.

Natalie is also the fashionista who will be moderating the cruise fashion show.

BTW, Twit is a dozen years older than Nat & has been claiming this "twin" look since the two met at CurvyCon last year. But Twit should take a good look at Nat now. She's gained some 75 #s since last year & I think she's now bigger than Twit.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, ClareWalks said:

In the freeze frame of the "dance" video above, there is one thinner woman in a (hideous IMO) low-cut jumpsuit who is clearly there to feel super skinny on this cruise. I guarantee the bigger gals have already body-shamed her about it.

image.png.8dc9149b7379f5a83ac119a08f70c60c.png

I wonder if she is still on board or was thrown over by the fat squad. I guarantee Whitney glared at her and probably told her to shove off

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

image.png.8dc9149b7379f5a83ac119a08f70c60c.png

I wonder if she is still on board or was thrown over eaten by the fat squad. I guarantee Whitney glared at her and probably told her to shove off

Fixed it for ya! ?

• Love 6

I was unaware there was such a thing as the ‘right moment’ to take off your sports bra/shirt and whip it around over your head in public. 

I wonder what's going on in the minds of the normal-sized people on the upper deck on the right top of this photo. Maybe something like, "OMG. Why didn't my travel agent warn me?"

Can someone explain this caption to me? What "tricks"?

Twit's sports bra: I bet it's part of her "active wear" line.

And where's "eternal dance parter," Todd?

Edited by Dot
  • Love 2
45 minutes ago, Dot said:

I wonder what's going on in the minds of the normal-sized people on the upper deck on the right top of this photo. Maybe something like, "OMG. Why didn't my travel agent warn me?"

Can someone explain this caption to me? What "tricks"?

Twit's sports bra: I bet it's part of her "active wear" line.

And where's "eternal dance parter," Todd?

And here I thought she meant she took off her shirt, not her bra. After all something that huge couldn’t be a bra. So wrong. I was so wrong. 

Not sure what kind of tricks Tal has up his sleeveless tank. Maybe she thinks his ability to move his feet and legs off the ground is a big trick. 

• Love 5
11 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

And here I thought she meant she took off her shirt, not her bra. After all something that huge couldn’t be a bra. So wrong. I was so wrong.

That alleged bra could be used as a sail if the ship runs out of fuel.

• Love 5

Serious question: Why does Whitney's "butt" start a full foot and a half above the start of her crack? Honestly, is that just lower-back fat and not an actual ass? And if so, who does she think she's fooling by acting like she is bootylicious?

• Love 1

Todd finally appears in the latest IG "dance" video. Even Buddy is there. And, of course, Poodle Tal.

Missing? Heather. Buddy drove alone to FL. He seemed to spend the first eve watching a football game. Now he's dancing & Heather isn't. It appears that the way they are handling their breakup is to stay on opposite sides of a big boat.

It looks like Whitney is going in for a sniff in the "twinsies" picture. And, I have to snark on the fanny pack. All you need is your room key which is used to pay for anything on board. OK sometimes I carry a book, or a laptop, or a camera. On formal night I don't even carry a purse.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, ClareWalks said:

Serious question: Why does Whitney's "butt" start a full foot and a half above the start of her crack? Honestly, is that just lower-back fat and not an actual ass? And if so, who does she think she's fooling by acting like she is bootylicious?

I’ve wonder that myself. I suspect it’s lower back and hip fat. It looks like the hip fat makes a shelf above her actual ass. Even is it was all ass she still wouldn’t be bootylicious. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, ClareWalks said:

Butt wings. We've seen several cases on My600PL. 

• Love 1