Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media: What's Up With Her?

Culture Check: How can we come up with catchy or snarky topic titles and still remember the human behind the title? 

Please review the Primetimer Guidelines.

• Start Topic

Why must she always be naked? Even if she wasn’t morbidly obese I would not want to constantly see her naked. Put some clothes on woman!!

I'm guessing it's just more comfortable for her - it must be difficult to find clothes her size that aren't binding/chafing/digging. Plus it's hot. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

I'm guessing it's just more comfortable for her - it must be difficult to find clothes her size that aren't binding/chafing/digging. Plus it's hot. 

True but maybe if she tried something other than spandex she wouldn’t get as much chafing and digging. She should call the 600 lb life producers and ask where those people get their clothes. I’ve seen 700lb people wearing real clothes (and shoes!!) on that show. 

• Love 3
22 hours ago, Dot said:

A young woman named Hope Leigh Rollins did all the photos for the last cruise & is scheduled for this year's, too. She lives in LA & seems to be a wannabe in various arts, incl. photography, according to her FB page. I suppose someone in PMG -- maybe Connie Simpson? -- hooked her up with Twit to do the cruises. 

That is one desperate woman. 

• Love 4

It would be great if this forum crowdfunded for a forum member to go along on the cruise just to be a fly on the wall

I nominate Dot. If someone sets up a Go Fund Me account I will certainly contribute. The only problem is that we would have to come up with the single supplement which is probably double the fare (which is inflated as it is). Although I think the travel agency sometimes pairs people up I wouldn't want to inflict a Nitwhit on our dear fellow snarker.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Me from ME said:

I nominate Dot. If someone sets up a Go Fund Me account I will certainly contribute. The only problem is that we would have to come up with the single supplement which is probably double the fare (which is inflated as it is). Although I think the travel agency sometimes pairs people up I wouldn't want to inflict a Nitwhit on our dear fellow snarker.

I appreciate the thought, @Me from ME. But I'll be 80 -- knock on wood -- by cruise time & am so crippled up now that I wouldn't be able to keep up with that fine, fit fathlete Twit.

So I nominate Ace Researcher & Reporter, @Ketzel. I'm good for 20 bucks if someone actually sets up a Go Fund Me account. I think it would be a hoot if this forum had a spy on board!

• Love 11
1 minute ago, Dot said:

I appreciate the thought, @Me from ME. But I'll be 80 -- knock on wood -- by cruise time & am so crippled up now that I wouldn't be able to keep up with that fine, fit fathlete Twit.

So I nominate Ace Researcher & Reporter, @Ketzel. I'm good for 20 bucks if someone actually sets up a Go Fund Me account. I think it would be a hoot if this forum had a spy on board!

Uh, thanks for the thought, Dot. Unfortunately, I have a houseful of guests coming for Thanksgiving, and can't spare the week before to be a mole in the Body Positivity movement.  :-)

• Love 5

Not that anyone has nominated me, but I would have to take my two kitties, never travel without them, and there is no way I'm taking a chance that Twit would sniff them up.

Maybe her problem is none of her fans want to go for a second ride.  She has done several cruises, right?  No new meat available to fill up another ship.

• Love 5

I’d like to see how many fans who went on previous cruises are still fans after the cruise. Not everyone can afford to go on a cruise multiple times. So I don’t think that’s an adequate measure, but I’d love to know how many still think she’s the cat’s meow (no pun intended). Are there a lot of comments on the cruise posts saying ‘it was amazing. I loved hanging out with you?’

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I’d like to see how many fans who went on previous cruises are still fans after the cruise. Not everyone can afford to go on a cruise multiple times. So I don’t think that’s an adequate measure, but I’d love to know how many still think she’s the cat’s meow (no pun intended). Are there a lot of comments on the cruise posts saying ‘it was amazing. I loved hanging out with you?’

Oh, now that is an excellent question - I wonder how many came back and said it was a waste of their money because twit was eating all the time rather than bonding with her fans. Or came back and said what we all know, what a piece of lying sack of shit nasty mean trash she really is.  I think AZChristian would be a good nominee/spy for us - she has been on a ton of cruises, knows the goings on and can tell the starboard side from port ( unlike me )

• Love 5
21 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh, now that is an excellent question - I wonder how many came back and said it was a waste of their money because twit was eating all the time rather than bonding with her fans. Or came back and said what we all know, what a piece of lying sack of shit nasty mean trash she really is.  I think AZChristian would be a good nominee/spy for us - she has been on a ton of cruises, knows the goings on and can tell the starboard side from port ( unlike me )

I would be a good spy for the reasons you mentioned.  However . . . I'm already booked on a Caribbean cruise over Christmas, and would NEVER fly from AZ to FL twice in that short of a time span.  Besides, we have seen things on ships that have made us decide to NEVER even go near the swimming pool . . . the potential of looking over my balcony railing and catching the FRONT side of that picture above would keep me from going anywhere near a ship that Twitney is on.

• Love 7
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

I would be a good spy for the reasons you mentioned.  However . . . I'm already booked on a Caribbean cruise over Christmas, and would NEVER fly from AZ to FL twice in that short of a time span.  Besides, we have seen things on ships that have made us decide to NEVER even go near the swimming pool . . . the potential of looking over my balcony railing and catching the FRONT side of that picture above would keep me from going anywhere near a ship that Twitney is on.

Completely understand !  I think just hearing her cackle would make me want to  jump overboard and be eaten by sharks.... maybe one of her fans who is no longer a fan will venture upon this site and tell us how she really is in a setting like the cruise. 

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
shitty grammar
  • Love 5

There are several fans who have been on both cruises & who exult about them frequently on Twit's SM pages. Particularly vocal is one in NJ named Nicole & another named Dot. (Not me, obviously.) Twit has even included Nicole in a couple of live-stream videos to shill the cruise. There're probably a half-dozen or so other fans who comment favorably when Twit is pushing the cruise.

If someone hated the cruise & so stated, wouldn't Twit block her posts? I would think so. Besides, if you are spending several grand on a cruise, you are going with the expectation of enjoying it. And there seems to be plenty of activities that are not Twit-related. So unless you're a real grump or get hit with a dose of turista, I don't know why you wouldn't enjoy a cruise vacation. Witness AZChristian: she raves about cruise vacations. I suspect I would, too, if I were financially & physically able to go on one.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, spankydoll said:

I'm fat so I'd fit right in. And I would welcome the opportunity to get out of dysfunction junction for thanksgiving. I hate the giant cruise ships though.  Will mull it over. 

Do you have a passport? I think you need one, based on their ports of call. @AZChristian, is that correct? 

• Love 2
9 hours ago, Colleenna said:

Do you have a passport? I think you need one, based on their ports of call. @AZChristian, is that correct? 

Yes I am passport ready. I travel out of the country on a regular basis. Where can I look up the offer? On Whit's Instagram ?

• Love 2

I love cruising but I wouldn’t want to risk ruining my love for cruising by associating it with Whitney. The Oasis is a huge ship but she’s still bound to dominate it with her cackling and overbearing personality. 

• Love 4
On 8/5/2018 at 12:58 PM, Ketzel said:

Whitney did a Q&A about the cruise on her instagram.  Aside from the usual assurances that everyone is welcome and there are lots of activities and she'll hang out for hours every day with the cruisers, as will her friends and parents, she answered the question "Any free cruise giveaway?"

"I wish I could! But I am already paying the full price of the cabins for all my family and friends. We don't get free cabins."  

Huh.

I am 100% on board with the Whitney hate. I am 100% a hatter (which is too bad, since at the start of the show I really had high hopes for her and loved the premise of the show initially). However, this just rubs me the wrong way. It'd be one thing to leave a nice comment saying how they'd love to come and wish they could but they can't afford it, and how nice it would be if the ship or Whitney's team would be willing to offer a cabin as part of a giveaway to some lucky fan. Instead it's a terse, demanding "Any free cruise giveaway?" No please, thank you, I'd love to come, or other niceties. Just a demand. It's rude.

I have the means to attend a trip like this without a major impact to my budget, if I were really interested in this nightmare. But I have limited vacation time and a million other things I'd like to spend my money on; otherwise I would be willing to shell out for it just for the giggles. But I have a feeling it'd be more trouble than it's worth, and I'd be paying for the privilege of being on the same ship as a narcissistic attention whore who I don't even like, respect, or admire. If Richard Simmons was running this cruise? I WOULD BE SO ON BOARD. I would pay for myself and my partner to come. I would pay extra and stand in line to get a picture with him and shake his hand. That would actually be worth it. This, while I could afford it, would not be worth the time or effort.

• Love 7

On IG Twit says she has over 200 signed up for the cruise. I figure she needs enuf berths for 12 freebies. So why doesn't she give away 8 berths? Or, perhaps more likely, does she need 20 (not 10) paid berths per freebie which is why she seems so desperate to sign up more people?

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Dot said:

On IG Twit says she has over 200 signed up for the cruise. I figure she needs enuf berths for 12 freebies. So why doesn't she give away 8 berths? Or, perhaps more likely, does she need 20 (not 10) paid berths per freebie which is why she seems so desperate to sign up more people?

Wow. That’s about 199 more than I thought she’d get, especially when her “deal” is more than just buying from the cruise company. 

• Love 4

Why would I pay good money for my vacation only to listen to Whitney crying about made up drama all the time. That woman controls her family and friends like a little dictator and all she can is dish out but the second you criticize her for a change shell lecture you how awesome her life is while crying hysterically. Who would want that during his vacation...

• Love 5
8 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

Wow. That’s about 199 more than I thought she’d get, especially when her “deal” is more than just buying from the cruise company. 

Well, she was hoping for at least 300 - cruise site I'm on had a TA that said 150 cabins were reserved for the group.

21 hours ago, kattybiz said:

Well, she was hoping for at least 300 - cruise site I'm on had a TA that said 150 cabins were reserved for the group.

That’s a pretty big number. Whitney must not realize that people “hate watch” but don’t “hate vacation”. 

• Love 9
Just now, 3girlsforus said:

That’s a pretty big number. Whitney must not realize that people “hate watch” but don’t “hate vacation”. 

And a lot of people who don't "hate watch" . . . but are actual "fans" . . . are not financially able to cruise.  Most of them (at least on Facebook) who are Twit's supporters are barely literate.  Cruising isn't inexpensive.

• Love 8
16 minutes ago, AZChristian said:

And a lot of people who don't "hate watch" . . . but are actual "fans" . . . are not financially able to cruise.  Most of them (at least on Facebook) who are Twit's supporters are barely literate.  Cruising isn't inexpensive.

OMG THE HILARITY!! I'm sure it's unintentional, but on Whitney's FB page (NOT MBFFL), there's a photo of a super obese woman (who appears to be Pacific Islander or Asian) sitting cross-legged on a beach with the caption "Want views like this?" 

No, Whit, I don't. Now excuse me while I go bleach my eyes and Drano my brain.....

• Love 6
16 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

OMG THE HILARITY!! I'm sure it's unintentional, but on Whitney's FB page (NOT MBFFL), there's a photo of a super obese woman (who appears to be Pacific Islander or Asian) sitting cross-legged on a beach with the caption "Want views like this?" 

No, Whit, I don't. Now excuse me while I go bleach my eyes and Drano my brain.....

You HAD to make me go look, didn't you.  Blech.  The photo in the lower left of the group of pictures has a zaftig woman from behind with the fat rolls that look like boobs - is that Whitney???

1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

That's the woman Twit invited on her last cruise & this one to conduct yoga sessions. She has a biggirlyoga website; her name is Valerie Something. And, @AZChristian, I pretty sure that's a photo of Valerie from behind as she leads her yoga class.

Edited by Dot
corrected name
  • Love 1

Twit has a pattern of posting a short comment to the first half-dozen or so fans who post a comment to one of her SM photos. This has been especially true of her cruise pitches. At least one fan always asks what the cost is & Twit always, ALWAYS tells them to go to the website.

Except today. A fan with an obvious male name asked the Q & Twit actually responded to say "around $1200." You could almost hear her simper & smile seductively.

• Love 5

I am so bummed.  After weeks of peace knowing I couldn't go "there", I have been UNbanned on her Facebook page.  Now I'll have to waste time finding a cause worth being banned all over again.  I'm open to suggestions!

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Brooks said:

I am so bummed.  After weeks of peace knowing I couldn't go "there", I have been UNbanned on her Facebook page.  Now I'll have to waste time finding a cause worth being banned all over again.  I'm open to suggestions!

Well, my Q to her MBFFL Q&A next month was gonna be "what happened to your clothing store?" You are welcome to it if you want it.

• Love 4

This is such an unflattering pose. Why would anyone post something like that? And yet the fans still comment how beautiful she is. Really? (@Brooks, maybe here's an opportunity for you.)

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, 3girlsforus said:

I just want to say that the showers on a cruise ship are tiny. 

We once saw a comedian on a ship who was NOT a tiny person.  He said, "I just rub soap up and down the walls on my shower, and then jump in and spin around."  Yep.  They are NOT roomy.

(Maybe she got a mini-suite or something larger.  They have tubs.)

• Love 4
1 hour ago, AZChristian said:

We once saw a comedian on a ship who was NOT a tiny person.  He said, "I just rub soap up and down the walls on my shower, and then jump in and spin around."  Yep.  They are NOT roomy.

How would she get in & out of a tub?

Oh, right. Donna.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, AZChristian said:
6 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:

I just want to say that the showers on a cruise ship are tiny. 

I thought it's been established that she doesn't worry about bathing most of the time. Didn't she says something along those lines last season.

• Love 5
10 hours ago, MegD said:

I thought it's been established that she doesn't worry about bathing most of the time. Didn't she says something along those lines last season.

Just another reason to avoid this trip. Whitney and all her unwashed folds in tropical weather. That’s going to smell so nice. 

• Love 1

I had the same Q, @SevenCostanza. Why go to a gym -- and pay a trainer -- if your exercise includes banging a tire with a sledgehammer, then moving the tire across the room? She could get the same effect moving stuff around in her home. (And probably should, if the first season showing her bedroom mess is an example of her housekeeping.)

The first fan to comment asks Twit how to stay motivated & adds that she has recently joined a gym to lose weight. Dr. Twitney has a long reply, concluding with the prescription that the woman only consider her feelings & not hope for weight loss. Because, as we all know, an extra 200 or so pounds is not going to keep you from being a healthy, emotionally happy woman. Just like Dr. Twit herself.

I'm thinking the renewed gym rat videos mean filming for MBFFL is about over. I know it ran from Apr to the end of Aug last year.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, 3girlsforus said:
15 hours ago, MegD said:

Just another reason to avoid this trip. Whitney and all her unwashed folds in tropical weather. That’s going to smell so nice. 

More important, if she touches the buffet its certain death for everyone.

• Love 1

Holy cheese crackers!! There's a photo posted on Twit's FB page of her "dancing" with a woman who makes Twit look positively petite. 

The picture also looks like she's sniffing the woman's butt. Does she ever *think* before she posts crap?

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Colleenna said:

Holy cheese crackers!! There's a photo posted on Twit's FB page of her "dancing" with a woman who makes Twit look positively petite. 

The picture also looks like she's sniffing the woman's butt. Does she ever *think* before she posts crap?

She probably did sniff the woman's butt (tho from her facial expression she didn't like the scent). She claims she likes to sniff everything -- cat's breath, Roy's armpit. . .

• Love 4
2 hours ago, SevenCostanza said:

Back to the gym with her dad.  Is that tire exercise really a thing people do as a workout?

That's some of the sloppiest form I've ever seen in both the shoulder press and the sledgehammer.