Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E22: Reunion Part 1

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, Adira said:

Is it just me or did Kristen have fillers for her lips or something?  They didn't look normal...

She didn't look great...her veneers seemed too big for her mouth, and she looked more gaunt than usual. Something was off about her face, too; you might be right about the fillers.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Adultosaurus said:

This entire post - you know these people are ACTING, yes?

I don't necessarily believe it's ALL acting but I certainly do think there is acting involved to guarantee the dramatics. But with that said, how does that change our ability as viewers to react to what we see? When we watch a show like the Vampire Diaries, we don't react to how nice or mean the actors are, we react to their characters. In reality TV, everyone is 'playing' themselves. If they are acting, they're still actively choosing to portray themselves in a certain way to guarantee themselves screen time and the money that comes along with their continued employment on the show. I don't think that they get the benefit of the doubt of assuming that it's all just acting every time they say or do something stupid or act like bitches and assholes.

If people choose to 'act' for reality TV, it's a double edged sword for them. Barring the viewers who behave psychotically (such as speaking poorly of the cast's family members or sending death threats), I'm often indifferent to the ramifications they have to deal with. On one hand, I think that taking nasty comments to social media profiles is an obvious gesture of blurring the lines of what may or may not be real with what we see on TV. A forum like this, I think it's understood that we're speaking purely from the premise of what we're seeing on the show and not trying to assume what is and isn't acting or is and isn't production. When you go out of your way to be nasty to them on social media, that to me is wasting energy that would be better suited for something more productive. HOWEVER, if they are acting, then they've made a conscious decision to 'act' nasty under the guise of being 'real' because they decided it was worth the money and exposure that type of character would bring them. I don't feel sorry for them if there are people who wholeheartedly believe that that is who they are in real life.

• Love 11

I believe Jax and Brittany. I believe Jax saw Kristen going down on her. I believe Brittany kissed Kristen and then succumbed to a blackout and has no recollection of the event but firmly believes she isn't capable. Blackout drunk doesn't always mean passed out. Some people can hold coherent conversations. Other people get head. I do think there's some truth to what James said...not that she specifically likes to mess around with her boyfriend in the next room, but that she's attracted to self-sabotage and risky behavior. 

So basically what I'm saying is I side with the two grossest men in the world. 

• Love 8
21 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

Stassi went on Tom and Katie's honeymoon because they asked her to. They had been there for a week already and said while it was nice, they wanted another person. They asked, she didn't. It was kind of funny they made a whole video about her "crashing". 

This is absolutely bizarre to me.  These people are in their thirties.  I get that Schwartz and Katie have been together for what?  Five years?  Six years?   But this is your HONEYMOON.  You're around these chucklefucks all the damn time.  Shit, Jax and Brittany just moved in down the hall.  If you can't handle it being just the two of you for a week or so, you're doomed.  And if I were in StASSi's shoes, there is no way I'm crashing a couple's honeymoon, whether I'm asked or not.  Wasn't she just complaining in New Orleans about being the only singleton there?  

• Love 9
23 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

This is absolutely bizarre to me.  These people are in their thirties.  I get that Schwartz and Katie have been together for what?  Five years?  Six years?   But this is your HONEYMOON.  You're around these chucklefucks all the damn time.  Shit, Jax and Brittany just moved in down the hall.  If you can't handle it being just the two of you for a week or so, you're doomed.  And if I were in StASSi's shoes, there is no way I'm crashing a couple's honeymoon, whether I'm asked or not.  Wasn't she just complaining in New Orleans about being the only singleton there?  

Stassi has no class or brain! She was in the room of the intendeds ordering room service while they're in the middle of a fight when New Orleans! She's clueless! ;-(

• Love 1
(edited)

Brittany and Kristen have polar opposite physiques.  Not that Brittany is overweight or anything but she has something to hold on to.  Kristen would slip right through one's grip.  Hamburger vs. carrot is what comes to mind.  Neither is better or worse - just different.  

Count me in with those who side with Jax.  Jax has a history of lying but mostly to get his own ass out of a sling.  Where others are concerned, he doesn't hold back.  And in this case, he has every reason in the world NOT to make the claim about Kristen going down on Brittany, yet he goes there anyway.  Plus, I think he's become more self-aware and honest with himself and how he navigates life.  He's not putting on charades as much as he used to - with himself and others.  

He and James are a lot alike in this respect.  I think James is a truth-teller where others are concerned - but not so much where his own behavior is in question - especially with women.  He's coming around though.  The same way Jax did.  Unless something crazy happens, I think both will get to a good place in life.

Stassi going with Tom and Katie on their honeymoon speaks volumes about both.  Utterly ridiculous but mostly utterly sad and foreboding.  Taking a 3rd wheel on their honeymoon doesn't say much about Tom and Katie's ability and desire to stand on their own as a couple.  Yikes.  And for Stassi to think it was ok - even if they invited her - says much about her inability to stand on her own as an individual. 

....shaking head in sadness.  I really hope all turns out well for all of them.  They aren't bad people - just bad decision-makers and a little clueless. I'm rooting for them all. 

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, Jextella said:

Brittany and Kristen have polar opposite physiques.  Not that Brittany is overweight or anything but she has something to hold on to.  Kristen would slip right through one's grip.  Hamburger vs. carrot is what comes to mind.  Neither is better or worse - just different.  

Exactly. Ectomorph vs. endomorph. But honestly, the addition of those big implants is doing Brittany no favors. She looks big and sloppy.

• Love 2
On 4/5/2017 at 4:35 AM, hecate2909 said:

Sheanna did exactly what Lala supposedly has been doing and was given hell for it by the 3 headed female dog squad yet she was also one of the first to condemn.

What did Scheana do?

(edited)
4 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Eddie Cibrian.

For real? He's one gorgeous man, but not worth much after all the drama of his split from crazy Brandi and moving on to LeAnn! Now he's over her and "into" Scheana? I haven't seen him since an old episode of "CSI Miami!" Tell me more! ;-(

Edited by Jamie Satyr
Name correction
Just now, Jamie Satyr said:

For real? He's one gorgeous man, but not worth much after all the drama of his split from wife and moving on to another! Now he's over her and "into" Scheana? I haven't seen him since an old episode of "CSI Miami!" Tell me more! ;-(

Scheana was one of the causes of the split with his wife,

Leanne came after.

• Love 1
(edited)
10 minutes ago, hecate2909 said:

Eddie Cibrian,

7 minutes ago, Jamie Satyr said:

For real? He's one gorgeous man, but not worth much after all the drama of his split from wife and moving on to another! Now he's over her and "into" Scheana? I haven't seen him since an old episode of "CSI Miami!" Tell me more! ;-(

Oh OK. Scheana was one of the many women Eddie banged when he was married to Brandi.

Though Stassi reveals in the behind the scenes season 1 special that she didn't really have a huge issue with Scheana and Eddie. She was using "the cheating" as a cover for why they really wanted Scheana out which was that they wanted Schwartz to be a full cast member. Hell, Stassi was busy banging Frank while she was allegedly with Jax in season 1. That's what's so ironic about season 1. Stassi and the coven were eviscerating Scheana for cheating with Eddie, but none of that core group was the least bit faithful. Stassi was cheating on Jax with Frank. Jax was cheating on Stassi with everyone. Sandoval and Kristen were cheating on each other nonstop and Schwartz was getting drunk and making out with other girls.

Edited by HunterHunted
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, HunterHunted said:

Oh OK. Scheana was one of the many women Eddie banged when he was married to Brandi.

Though Stassi reveals in the behind the scenes season 1 special that she didn't really have a huge issue with Scheana and Eddie. She was using "the cheating" as a cover for why they really wanted Scheana out which was that they wanted Schwartz to be a full cast member. Hell, Stassi was busy banging Frank while she was allegedly with Jax in season 1. That's what's so ironic about season 1. Stassi and the coven were eviscerating Scheana for cheating with Eddie, but none of that core group was the least bit faithful. Stassi was cheating on Jax with Frank. Jax was cheating on Stassi with everyone. Sandoval and Kristen were cheating on each other nonstop and Schwartz was getting drunk and making out with other hirls.

...and each of these b!tches are like "death" on LaLa for her relationship? Some sick arse HO's on this show! I'm so glad I just surf by periodically! You have to care about them and I can't imagine wanting to even assoc. with these drunken losers! ;-)

I believed Jax’s story about Kristen/Brittney from the jump. He’s very egocentric. He freaked because he was not invited into the festivities and this was not let’s say planned where there was going to be a threesome with him as the dude being pleasured by 2 females. How dare Brittney do anything without consulting him first.

What DJ Muppet said had merit too. Kristen – this is her “thing” she likes to bang other people under their noses in their own homes. He did it to Tom by screwing Jax on the sofa. He did it with James by screwing him on Tom’s furniture. Now she has a moment with Brittney in Jax’s apt who also happens to be someone she has screwed. I also believe that Jax and Kristen have hooked up since FI Tom and Kristen broke up. Just to have sex – I easily see Carter being away and Jax and her getting together for a quickie.

• Love 4

What is happening to me? (Taylor Swift/Zayn vocals)---I thought sober James was kind of adorbs.    I liked him copping to the fact he probably started dating Kristin to get a bigger role on the show!

Lisa is so contemptuous of Shay and it is kind of obnoxious.   But then Scheana has always been one of Lisa's most favored darlings.   I bet next season that Scheana's new man Whatever Valletta will be prominently featured and Lisa will be so much more impressed by him than she was by Shay.

• Love 2
45 minutes ago, Rubyslippahz said:

What is happening to me? (Taylor Swift/Zayn vocals)---I thought sober James was kind of adorbs.    I liked him copping to the fact he probably started dating Kristin to get a bigger role on the show!

Lisa is so contemptuous of Shay and it is kind of obnoxious.   But then Scheana has always been one of Lisa's most favored darlings.   I bet next season that Scheana's new man Whatever Valletta will be prominently featured and Lisa will be so much more impressed by him than she was by Shay.

I'm not taking from what I saw on this season and last season re: Shay that it's a real high bar for this new guy to get over to impress LVP.  Shay is one of those perpetual losers, from what I saw, that thinks his 'beats' are what's going to bring him wealth and notoriety.  I haven't seen the evidence of his productivity, so I can't say, but clearly there's no there there.