Type keyword(s) to search

Fasten Your Seatbelts...- The Movie Quote Game

• Start Topic

(edited)

Mary Poppins

Mom: "We want you to know: you're our son, and we'll always love you, gay, straight, red, green, if you rob a bank, if you kill someone."

Dad: "If you get drunk, climb a clock tower, and take out the town."

Mom: "As long as you get married.  I need that wedding. I need some beauty and some music and some place cards before I die. It's like heroin."

Edited by Shannon L.

Ok, technically, that could be two - Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, and also Dogma (where it's said as a tribute)

Character A: "10 seconds is a long time; it's a third of the way to Mars!"
Character B: "[Character A], we've gone over this, Thirty Seconds to Mars is a band, it's not a fact!"

Serenity

"With this money I can get away from you. From you and your chickens and your pies and your kitchens and everything that smells of grease. I can get away from this shack with its cheap furniture. And this town and its dollar days, and its women that wear uniforms and its men that wear overalls."

(In honor of Mother's Day)

• Love 1