Type keyword(s) to search

Best Quotes from the show

• Start Topic

Maja to her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend Christian: "YOU DON'T HAVE THE OPTION of not talking to me!"

Christian: "Actually, I do." (leaves room)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne: "I'm going to lose all the weight and SHOVE IT IN DR. NOW'S FACE!" (Ron Howard "Arrested Development" voice: "She neither lost the weight nor shoved anything in Dr. Now's face")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Assanti: "If you don't stop the truck and buy me fast food THIS INSTANT, I will call the police and tell them you are holding me captive and starving me!"

Edited by Sir RaiderDuck OMS
  • LOL 18
  • Love 1

"I have to trust that if I am patient, I will still have a chance to work hard to get the life I want."  - Jeanne and her total lack of understanding of what "work hard" actually means.

Edited by Hellga
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10
23 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

Maja to her soon-to-be-ex-boyfriend Christian: "YOU DON'T HAVE THE OPTION of not talking to me!"

Christian: "Actually, I do." (leaves room)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Jeanne: "I'm going to lose all the weight and SHOVE IT IN DR. NOW'S FACE!" (Ron Howard "Arrested Development" voice: "She neither lost the weight nor shoved anything in Dr. Now's face")

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Steven Assanti: "If you don't stop the truck and buy me fast food THIS INSTANT, I will call the police and tell them you are holding me captive and starving me!"

I would have handed him the phone and said " Go for it" I would prefer to be on jail than spend time in a car with him.

• Love 6
4 hours ago, parrotfeathers said:

How can anyone top that?

How about this-Dr. Now is not used to someone with so much knowledgement.  Freddy to Schenee after the axin' about God conversation.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 4/13/2017 at 4:15 PM, TicketToHellPaid said:

you don't have her episode memorized? I do, I could probably mute my tv and speak the whole thing, ya..not bragging but it's a classic.

My 600 Pound Karaoke?

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

Janine, who not 30 minutes earlier in the episode was going through a McDonald's drive thru on a motorized scooter and hadn't lost a damn ounce: "I think I'm bulimic!"

And I can't remember who it was, I think it was either HRH the Juggalo Princess Nicole, or the very knowledged Shenee who, after a weigh in revealed they gained, said something about they know they're eating better because they're eating crab, prompting Dr. Now to bluntly state "I have no idea what you're talking about"

But I think my all time favorite belongs to Betty Jo's husband Joshua who, while trying to convince a doctor that Betty Jo had cancer despite multiple tests proving other wise, stormed out and declared that he knows she has, they were told she has because "her doctor saw it on his telescope".

• LOL 9

This is not a quote from the show, but I would so love for Dr Now to borrow it---it's from a FB page called The Fabulous Fifties.

Dr to plump middle aged woman---you are not retaining water.  you are retaining cookies and ice cream and pizza and...

--------------

note:  I am retaining 5 cookies from Sunday plus veggie  pizza from today.   I haven't had ice cream recently so maybe I can still make good progress😂

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

"You're like a person falling off the cliff. And we're throwing rope for you, and you're screaming that we're not helping you. Because you don't want to do the work to climb up. You want someone else to do it for you and to make excuses."  --Dr. Now to Jeanne Covey

• Love 9