Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E16: Big Buddha Brawl

• Start Topic

5 hours ago, noveltylibrary65 said:

She flat out warned Dorit ominously like she was the frigging Godfather immediately after receiving the panties. I forget the exact words, something about bringing crap.  It wasn't like she was holding anything in.  And soon after she assured everyone it was over after she apologized.  She really is creepy.

That is you're opinion and that's ok, but I stand by what I said. It's a tad to thick on here regarding Ericka. 

IMO of course!

Edited by Yolo
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

Wow, huge difference.  I wonder why.  I suppose in order to keep their stars (Kyle/LVP) the may have had to do that.  They may not have been willing to return for more. 

RHOA at 17 regular episodes last year. NJ had 18, 14, 16 the past three seasons, OC had 18 episodes last season. 

I guess there is no normal.

• Love 5

Limericks anyone?

There once was a group from "the Hills"

Some sans undies, others with pills?

When they travel the Earth?

They brag of their worth.

Of them, I have had my fill.

---------

The travel episodes give me the willies

These women they do act too silly

They sometimes lack class

Some act like an ass

Ill mannered Beverly Hills Billies?

--------

Lisa Rinna, a woman profane

Too stupid to blame on insane!

With selfies, so nude

Don't forget that she's rude.

Too bad that she does not own any shame?

-------

This year they went to Hong Kong

Not everything there did go wrong?

In a gondola of glass

That carried HW ass

For some the ride was too long.

• Love 8
22 minutes ago, Happy Camper said:

If Erika is trying to prove to us how intelligent she is, she should probably choose her phrases more carefully.

"I say important shit, you say too much boring shit'.

Wow. At first I found it offensive when her husband shushed her. Now I can understand why he does it.

I really think it's interesting that Erika decided to contrast the two of them as important versus boring. Technically, boring doesn't necessarily mean that Dorit is saying unimportant shit. Boring implies that Dorit might be saying important shit, but in a way that makes it uninteresting and difficult for others to understand and process the information. On the flip, Erika may say important shit, but that doesn't mean it's interesting. This really speaks to a style conflict.

When Dorit makes a point, she tends to make the point over and over again in slightly different ways because she's not sure if people understand what she's saying. It's funny that this irritates Erika because her beastie Eileen has similar style issues. Eileen likes to vaguely hint around and allude to her point until the listener can fill in the clues and surmise the point that Eileen is obliquely trying to make. Eileen also tends to fixate on things and talk about them excessively. I find both styles annoying, but Eileen's probably irritates me more. At least with Dorit, you can say "Shut up. I get your point." and cut her short. With Eileen, you have to keep listening to her spiel until you finally understand what she's trying to say. If you're having an off day or distracted, it could take forever to connect the dots and figure out what Eileen's point is. 

That said, I don't think either Erika or Dorit can solely claim to be the one who says important or interesting shit. They've both said boring and stupid shit too.

• Love 12

I feel like this same conversation pops up at least once in every franchise. Erika has her detractors, for sure, but as for "active" HWs, nothing compares, or comes even close, to the level of seething hatred expressed towards Bethenny Frankel, measured both by post count and adjectives used to describe her. 

The Erika "hate" is child's play by comparison.

I'd say imo, but I am pretty sure that's absolute fact. I haven't counted, but maybe one rainy Saturday I will.*

*That's never going to happen

• Love 13

Maybe it is time to redirect the conversation to Rinna-that is what she wants.

I cannot fathom that when Rinna went into her Kim spiel on camera she did it for any other reason than to create a storyline.  She knows how to work it.  Forst the lunch with Kyle, then excusing herself from the conversation at her BBQ when there was an off chance she might get pulled into the conversation.

Eden enabled Rinna's attention whoring by first failing to out Rinna at the Great Gatsby event.  Do I think Kyle and Kim would have checked Rinna at that point-probably not.  Eden also was the one who totally twisted Dorit's words about the pills.  Again enabling Rinna.  It no longer matters what was said because mighty mouth Rinna, just keeps talking.  Last year she had to clear up the intentional misdirect she gave Yolanda claiming LVP started the Munchausen's conversation. 

Rinna and her dinner behavior from attacking, and I rarely use the word, Dorit repeatedly is irredeemable.  You can't come back from creating that kind of chaos.  She is on some sort of soft redemption tour, which is a snore because all she wants to talk about is her marriage and Harry and Taco Bell commercials.  Just a little note-Rinna spoke of doing 13 Taco Bell commercials and the other day she said she did 18, which was it?  Was this Rinna's role? quiero.gif

When asked about the show and the conflict she has these lame answers, "it's my job," "well, it is my life," "it is hard sitting across from someone who said bad things about you."  At the same time she is trying to hype her daughters' modeling careers.  I don't think she can get out of the spotlight long enough to let them shine.  So not only do I feel Rinna is pretty much a rotten human being for all her attention grabbing, hurtful behavior, she is a self-centered narcissist that can't get out of the spotlight long enough to let her daughters shine. 

I hope Rinna suffers a very long and painful exile from the friendship of the other RH next season and for however long she is on.  I have an issue with her crass behavior and mostly her destruction of others for her own entertainment.  One thing about Rinna each season shows an increasingly ugly side of her. 

• Love 13

As a poster with an alter ego, let me give you some insight. I confuse myself!!!

Hope this brought some clarity.

funny-gif-cat-bunny-tail.gif

I went searching around the interwebs and found the 90 second clip of Rinna dancing on the table on the boat. Throwback Sunday...please enjoy

giphy.gif

Hey where is everybody going? Bad KungFuKitty…bad girl!

• Love 9

The woman known as Lisa  rinna

Went on attack during dinna

It wasn't a joke,

when she mentioned coke

And all she proved is that she's no  'winna'

------------

Dorit she tries to be hip,

She behaved herself on this trip

She does make me howl

that she lacks one vowel

That would turn her into a 'chip'?

I also write wedding vows, menus, confessions and movie reviews.

For a nominal fee or postage stamps.

Edited by ElDosEquis
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

The woman known as Lisa  rinna

Went on attack during dinna

It wasn't a joke,

when she mentioned coke

And all she proved is that she's no  'winna'

------------

Dorit she tries to be hip,

She behaved herself on this trip

She does make me howl

that she lacks one vowel

That would turn her into a 'chip'?

I also write wedding vows, menus, confessions and movie reviews.

For a nominal fee or postage stamps.

KungFuKitty needs to launch her entertainment career. She needs a makeup artist, lyricist, creative director, choreographer - aka A Ham Squad

Interested?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

As a poster with an alter ego, let me give you some insight. I confuse myself!!!

Hope this brought some clarity.

funny-gif-cat-bunny-tail.gif

I went searching around the interwebs and found the 90 second clip of Rinna dancing on the table on the boat. Throwback Sunday...please enjoy

giphy.gif

Hey where is everybody going? Bad KungFuKitty…bad girl!

That table dance is so cringey. Has there ever been a bigger try hard in the history of try-harding? 

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

KungFuKitty needs to launch her entertainment career. She needs a makeup artist, lyricist, creative director, choreographer - aka A Ham Squad

Interested?

Yes, but I insist on working under my "nom de skulls" - Bonehead.

Or "Scam Squad" .........

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Jel said:

That table dance is so cringey. Has there ever been a bigger try hard in the history of try-harding? 

Wow she was really up in Mauricio and PK’s grills. Both of the men looked so uncomfortable. I guess if she wants a future story line it will be to demand that PK & Mauricio apologize to Harry for peeking at her Hairy Hamlin Bush.

I may be at a table for one, but I don’t think Rinna’s cocaine question was so horrible. It was no worse than Brandi saying Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom nor Kyle outing Kim’s alcoholism in the limo which I thought was worse. Do you remember exactly what she said to Dorit? Did she ask were YOU doing cocaine in the bathroom or was it a more “they”?

When Rinna asked the question..I did LOL because it came out of left field and I wasn’t expecting it. Boy – oh did she earn that diamond for the day and keep the drama going.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Wow she was really up in Mauricio and PK’s grills. Both of the men looked so uncomfortable. I guess if she wants a future story line it will be to demand that PK & Mauricio apologize to Harry for peeking at her Hairy Hamlin Bush.

I may be at a table for one, but I don’t think Rinna’s cocaine question was so horrible. It was no worse than Brandi saying Kim was doing crystal meth in the bathroom nor Kyle outing Kim’s alcoholism in the limo which I thought was worse. Do you remember exactly what she said to Dorit? Did she ask were YOU doing cocaine in the bathroom or was it a more “they”?

When Rinna asked the question..I did LOL because it came out of left field and I wasn’t expecting it. Boy – oh did she earn that diamond for the day and keep the drama going.

IMO, Rinna owes both guys and everyone else on that boat some eye/brain bleach treatments (I am sure there was permanent damage done to all there) and apologies to all the women. LOL

I do think the cocaine accusation was worse than Brandi's "Meth" accusation because we all knew that Kim was "on" something, that she was an addict but there is nothing to suggest that Dorit, PK or any of their guests were doing drugs of any kind before or during that dinner party. Can you imagine being at that dinner and now hearing that you, as well as everyone else attending, were doing drugs on national TV? I would be furious!

• Love 18
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

It is her reason for doing so-because Dorit called her an addict.  Since Dorit didn't call her an addict it is just a low blow-no pun intended.  Brandi's comment was wrong and Kyle's comment was rooted in truth as we have since learned Kim was bombed at the party and had been thrown out of both the hotel lobby  and the hotel room.

It is on par with Rinna asking if Dorit trusted her husband and why she felt threatened by Erika.  Low blows. 

The biggest tragedy of the evening was not exploring further Erika's answer to Rinna's question-Have you ever been a party where they all got up and left?  Erickas, "maybe they hate you." 

Rinna wasn't left alone at the table she was chewing on Elliott Mintz's ear.

It is wrong at every level to accuse people of hosting a drug party just because you are angry with them.

• Love 14
26 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:

Yes, but I insist on working under my "nom de skulls" - Bonehead.

Or "Scam Squad" .........

Great! You can have the title of your choosing.

I am going to be meeting the Real Housewives of NY for drinks and I would like to make an impression.

How do you rate this look? Do you think the ladies particularly Luanne and Sonja will “get it” or will they be giving me the stink eye for the evening?

pirate-cat-pissed-off-face.gif?w=620&h=3

I also haven’t yet added my accessories of eye-patch and parrot on the shoulder cause I sort of tend to nibble off the head ruining my white shirt. Should I go as is or add that NEXT LEVEL quality with the accessories mentioned?

Erika has an army, Bonehead you're my only hope

• Love 5
10 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Great! You can have the title of your choosing.

I am going to be meeting the Real Housewives of NY for drinks and I would like to make an impression.

How do you rate this look? Do you think the ladies particularly Luanne and Sonja will “get it” or will they be giving me the stink eye for the evening?

pirate-cat-pissed-off-face.gif?w=620&h=3

I also haven’t yet added my accessories of eye-patch and parrot on the shoulder cause I sort of tend to nibble off the head ruining my white shirt. Should I go as is or add that NEXT LEVEL quality with the accessories mentioned?

Erika has an army, Bonehead you're my only hope

I wouldn't worry about them giving you the "stink eye", I would worry about them (Sonja) trying to bed you. Run in the opposite direction if she tries to take you to the garden! LOL

• Love 8

I don't know but LuAnn might start making out with you. Just be cool about it, don't be all, like, uncool...

• Love 5

How is Rinna's accusation not horrific and indefensible? She accused Dorit of having a free for all with illegal controlled substances while her infant/toddler children were asleep upstairs because Dorit accurately noted that Rinna did ingest a Xanax smoothie and have a big bag of pills at Eden's.

Imagine if Kim had gotten specific with her allegations when she was pissed in Amsterdam and asserted that Rinna and Harry had abused their daughters. 

One detail that's really peculiar to me is that the place settings are untouched in the brief clip of Rinna and Elliot but it looks like there are half-full glasses around the table. Clearly, that footage was not from "after dinner."

• Love 8
32 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

IMO, Rinna owes both guys and everyone else on that boat some eye/brain bleach treatments (I am sure there was permanent damage done to all there) and apologies to all the women. LOL

I do think the cocaine accusation was worse than Brandi's "Meth" accusation because we all knew that Kim was "on" something, that she was an addict but there is nothing to suggest that Dorit, PK or any of their guests were doing drugs of any kind before or during that dinner party. Can you imagine being at that dinner and now hearing that you, as well as everyone else attending, were doing drugs on national TV? I would be furious!

23 minutes ago, zoeysmom said:

It is her reason for doing so-because Dorit called her an addict.  Since Dorit didn't call her an addict it is just a low blow-no pun intended.  Brandi's comment was wrong and Kyle's comment was rooted in truth as we have since learned Kim was bombed at the party and had been thrown out of both the hotel lobby  and the hotel room.

It is on par with Rinna asking if Dorit trusted her husband and why she felt threatened by Erika.  Low blows. 

The biggest tragedy of the evening was not exploring further Erika's answer to Rinna's question-Have you ever been a party where they all got up and left?  Erickas, "maybe they hate you." 

Rinna wasn't left alone at the table she was chewing on Elliott Mintz's ear.

It is wrong at every level to accuse people of hosting a drug party just because you are angry with them.

the-best-funny-pictures-of-funny-gifs-an

Oh boy....this is war...I'm taking you both down

Just kidding...I love you both we just have different opinions. Spreading the love.

giphy.gif

As for Rinna’s question, I hope Dorit is on next season because I want to hear the news story about PK being found naked in his bedroom shackled to the rose gold radiator.

• Love 5
56 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Sorry, Bunny, I do not remember if it was "you or they". The thing that really struck me about it was that look of glee, like she was holding onto that one and waiting for her moment to pounce.  There seemed to be some premeditation to it, which further reinforces my opinion that she is a genuine asshole.  I thought it was pretty shitty because Dorit and PK have small children at home and allegations like that (even those disguised as questions) can have ramifications.

This is how crazy Rinna is -- as another poster pointed out, the fact that she jumps up and flips someone off, her finger inches from Dorit's face, is barely even worthy of notice because of all the other Rinnaness. 

Either she goes, or I do.

Also, WireWrap, please don't bogart the eye bleach! I've seen that spectacle twice now!

Edited by Jel
  • Love 9
17 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I wouldn't worry about them giving you the "stink eye", I would worry about them (Sonja) trying to bed you. Run in the opposite direction if she tries to take you to the garden! LOL

Okay no garden... check

Running shoes.. check

tumblr_lxx5h2FyVx1rn95k2o1_500.gif

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

the-best-funny-pictures-of-funny-gifs-an

Oh boy....this is war...I'm taking you both down

Just kidding...I love you both we just have different opinions. Spreading the love.

giphy.gif

As for Rinna’s question, I hope Dorit is on next season because I want to hear the news story about PK being found naked in his bedroom shackled to the rose gold radiator.

It's ON! Just for that I am telling Sonja that you are interested in pleasuring her non stop and that you are a billionaire that is looking for an investment !  LOL (j/k, I would never wish that on anyone, let alone a kitty/bunny)

I hope next season that Rinna is gone but if she isn't, then I hope someone asks her, on camera, if she abuses/uses Adderall! LOL

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, lunastartron said:

One detail that's really peculiar to me is that the place settings are untouched in the brief clip of Rinna and Elliot but it looks like there are half-full glasses around the table. Clearly, that footage was not from "after dinner."

I noticed that as well and had to rewind to double check. Hmmmm.

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jel said:

Sorry, Bunny, I do not remember if it was "you or they". The thing that really struck me about it was that look of glee, like she was holding onto that one and waiting for her moment to pounce.  There seemed to be some premeditation to it, which further reinforces my opinion that she is a genuine asshole.  I thought it was pretty shitty because Dorit and PK have small children at home and allegations like that (even those disguised as questions) can have ramifications.

This is how crazy Rinna is -- as another poster pointed out, the fact that she jumps up and flips someone off, her finger inches from Dorit's face, is barely even worthy of notice because of all the other Rinnaness. 

Either she goes, or I do.

Also, WireWrap, please don't bogart the eye bleach! I've seen that spectacle twice now!

How "rough" do you think the ladies and Andy will be on Rinna at the reunion? Wait forget about Andy - he is sort of useless as the host/wrangler.

I don't think any of them on the hot seat as ever had it that bad.

• Love 3
14 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

How "rough" do you think the ladies and Andy will be on Rinna at the reunion? Wait forget about Andy - he is sort of useless as the host/wrangler.

I don't think any of them on the hot seat as ever had it that bad.

I think Rinna is going to get it pretty rough.  I can't see how she wouldn't -- season after season so much shit can be traced back to Rinna.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, Trooper York said:

I think it is kind of interesting that the guys who post here like Erika and think she is very sexy.

Most of the women not so much. 

Interesting.

See. This kind of shit is why I can't take you seriously. Seems like trolling.

• Love 11
1 hour ago, lunastartron said:

One detail that's really peculiar to me is that the place settings are untouched in the brief clip of Rinna and Elliot but it looks like there are half-full glasses around the table. Clearly, that footage was not from "after dinner

It was the chargers with folded napkins but it wasn't a fully set table. When clearing a table that all the guests haven't left yet the servers often pull the plates and silverware and fold the napkins over the chargers and leaves the water/wine glasses left in case the person comes back but if you notice there was no silverware, the napkins were not all folded that well, and it was dark and we saw them actually started eating when it was still light outside. When everyone leaves the table and moves to where ever they will clear the entire table.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Jel said:

I think Rinna is going to get it pretty rough.  I can't see how she wouldn't -- season after season so much shit can be traced back to Rinna.

Rina will have Erika backing her up.

I can see it going down like this. Andy brings forth the cocaine question to the reunion. Rinna responds I was just being real, because at the time everybody just up and left. I thought it very strange.

LVP and Kyle jump in don’t you understand how horrible that was and what the ramifications are Dorit and PK have children!!!

Erika: well at least Rinna asked her the question directly as opposed to going around to everyone and alluding to a pill addiction. She did the same thing with me about my pussy. She alluded to the fact that my pussy flash was done on purpose. Yeah, Dorit has kids, well so does Rinna – she has 2 teenage daughters that go to school and watch the show.

Eileen is her ride or die co-soapy - not very effective but she might give it a try with something like Rinna sometimes says things without thinking but it doesn't come from a place of ill intent. Or she will just say what do you need from Lisa to make this better Dorit?

Rinna: I will own it and say I am very sorry Dorit if I hurt your feelings

Edited by KungFuBunny
added "it"
  • Love 4

I can see it going down like this. Andy brings forth the cocaine question to the reunion. Rinna responds I was just being real, because at the time everybody just up and left. I thought it very strange.

LVP and Kyle jump in don’t you understand how horrible that was and what the ramifications are Dorit and PK have children!!!

Erika: well at least Rinna asked her the question directly as opposed to going around to everyone and alluding to a pill addiction. She did the same thing with me about my pussy. She alluded to the fact that my pussy flash was done on purpose. Yeah, Dorit has kids, well so does Rinna – she has 2 teenage daughters that go to school and watch the show.

Eileen is her ride or die co-soapy - not very effective but she might give it a try with something like Rinna sometimes says things without thinking but it doesn't come from a place of ill intent. Or she will just say what do you need from Lisa to make this better Dorit?

Rinna: I will own and say I am very sorry Dorit if I hurt your feelings

Hmmm. . . I think the Erikas expressed that Rinna has nine lives.  How many times can she keep running in front of moving cars?

I agree with posters who just claim it is a ridiculous assertion that eight people on cue-would get up with cameras on the property and pile in a bathroom to do cocaine.  My guess, is they were done filming for the night and production wanted to get the hell out of Dodge and in the moment Dorti couldn't break the fourth wall.  Of course the easy answer-they all hated Rinna.

Dorit has still not alluded to pill addiction.  To me it is a little like asking if the Erikas were drunk at the Hong Kong dinner. Then claiming the person asking alluded or said she was an alcoholic.  It was a departure for socially acceptable behavior and foreign to most coming from Erika.   

Interesting Eileen has a two year hard on for LVP for the affair comment, but Erika screaming Fuck you and telling her to shut the fuck up doesn't seem to bother Eileen.   Of course they were expected to the big taping of Erika's scene on the Y&R.

• Love 11
32 minutes ago, AndySmith said:

I think it's already been mentioned that happens, by Andy and some of the other HWs, no?

Yes, now that you mention it I think it has. Plus I seem to remember someone, somewhere saying one of the HWs ends up being "hated". (Just a vague recollection in the small section of my memory banks devoted to HWs. Don't remember much more than that tho).

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Rinna: I will own and say I am very sorry Dorit if I hurt your feelings

I think you could be writing these shows, KFB. 

I could see Eileen saying that, but I am tired of the "yes, she said or did that shitty thing, but she didn't mean any harm by it" argument, so I hope she doesn't go there.

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Jel said:

3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

First of all GETOFFTHETABLEBITCH.

I really hate it when people climb up on a dining/eating table and act like animals. I also find people that sit on a kitchen counter to be sub-human. I eat enough shitty food as it is?

If some skank climbed up on the table where I was seated?

I would get up and walk away.

I wouldn't give anyone the pleasure of throwing that back into my face. (plus, I like my wife too much to disrespect her by staying seated).

I don't do strip clubs, they reek of desperation.

• Love 6
8 hours ago, racked said:

Was there a poll I missed? I'm a guy and I don't think Erika is sexy. Beautiful but not sexy. She's definitely got that surgeon sculpted Kardashian body tho. 

I think Erika reacted in a completely crazy manner but I'm willing to cut her a tiny bit of slack or at least understanding based on the timing of when this was filmed. If it was last summer, there were so many protests against LEOs going on and multiple assassinations. Every cop I know felt demoralized and hated.  I don't think it at all justified her reaction or her acting like no one else on the planet could understand her fear and pain but I do think the timing heightened her feelings. Something innocuous set her off and whereas most people would get upset and maybe cry, she's so damn tightly wound that when she gets upset it boils over into something beyond comprehension. 

I'm prior LEO and most of my family/friends are cops/fire/EMS. I know the dangers in the field and have lost people I know so I understand firsthand Erika's fears. Still, I found Erika's reaction way, way over the top. I agree, something set her off 'cause she had a complete meltdown. Nevertheless, I like her and hope she can get past that. 

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Jel said:

I think you could be writing these shows, KFB. 

I could see Eileen saying that, but I am tired of the "yes, she said or did that shitty thing, but she didn't mean any harm by it" argument, so I hope she doesn't go there.

This is just a possibility reunion scenario. The HW in the hot seat always somehow wriggles out of it. Andy also goes easy on them or should I say maybe goes in for about 5 minutes and then drops it. I think because if they are harbouring any resentments, he wants it to caught on film for the next season.

• Love 4
21 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

This is just a possibility reunion scenario. The HW in the hot seat always somehow wriggles out of it. Andy also goes easy on them or should I say maybe goes in for about 5 minutes and then drops it. I think because if they are harbouring any resentments, he wants it to caught on film for the next season.

That would apply to almost any RHOBH except Rinna, she thrives on being the center of attention.  BH is usually cool in that people don't talk over each other, that is until Rinna came along, it wouldn't surprise me if she tossed Andy out of his chair and tried to take over the Reunion.  Rinna consumed about 60% if the Reunion last year-this year I am quite certain she is shooting for 80%.

• Love 12
56 minutes ago, Runnergirl said:

I'm prior LEO and most of my family/friends are cops/fire/EMS. I know the dangers in the field and have lost people I know so I understand firsthand Erika's fears. Still, I found Erika's reaction way, way over the top. I agree, something set her off 'cause she had a complete meltdown. Nevertheless, I like her and hope she can get past that. 

THAT is a great example of the 'elephant in the room'?

That fucker sits in the corner - you know he is there - you just try NOT to make eye contact with or acknowledge it's presence.

It's not denial. It's realizing and accepting that it's there - that is half the battle?

• Love 3

Here is a snapchat video taken by Erika the night of PantyGate when they go to the White Party at Pump.  It starts at the 44 second mark.

My opinion:  Erika has no clue that she flashed anyone. Interesting shot of PK with her.  Doesn’t look like Kyle or LVP told her she was flashing. Where’s Dorit?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, biakbiak said:

It was the chargers with folded napkins but it wasn't a fully set table. When clearing a table that all the guests haven't left yet the servers often pull the plates and silverware and fold the napkins over the chargers and leaves the water/wine glasses left in case the person comes back but if you notice there was no silverware, the napkins were not all folded that well, and it was dark and we saw them actually started eating when it was still light outside. When everyone leaves the table and moves to where ever they will clear the entire table.

There was silverware around the plates. Not a full setting but at least two utensils per plate. 

As for the darkness, it looks like the lamps are on but I have no idea how desaturated editing made the palette.

In any case, it seems like dessert was still in the offing. IMO

So almost a dozen people got up from the table with the exception of Rinna and Mintz then proceeded to stampede into the bathroom with cameras present between courses or right after finishing their last course? 

Bullshit. 

Edited by lunastartron
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

Here is a snapchat video taken by Erika the night of PantyGate when they go to the White Party at Pump.  It starts at the 44 second mark.

My opinion:  Erika has no clue that she flashed anyone. Interesting shot of PK with her.  Doesn’t look like Kyle or LVP told her she was flashing. Where’s Dorit?

I don't think Erika has any desire to have Dorit in her videos. 

• Love 2
51 minutes ago, ElDosEquis said:
1 hour ago, Runnergirl said:

We don't know what she goes through every night. Is it possible that her son had a close call recently? Or that someone in his division did? 

Erika definitely was over the top. But as we have said when you add jetlag, booze and bitches you don't really like but have to hang around for a paycheck....well stuff happens. It got real in a hurry. You got to see Erika the waitress who snagged a multi-millionaire. 

I thought it only made her seem more human and relate-able to us peons. She scratched her way to where she is and no pseudo-brit grifter can harsh her mellow without getting bitch slapped into oblivion. 

• Love 3
51 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

in the bathroom doing coke?

Edited by SweetieDarling
It's a joke; I don't really believe that.
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Umm, I am puzzled why she said they were "ignoring her" when PK was actually talking to the person (a guy) sitting on his right? Was he supposed to only talk to her and no one else? LOL

• Love 8
Just now, WireWrap said:

Umm, I am puzzled why she said they were "ignoring her" when PK was actually talking to the person (a guy) sitting on his right? Was he supposed to only talk to her and no one else? LOL

The guy next to PK is Mauricio.

She only panned over that way....I wonder if Kyle, LVP and Dorit were across from her.

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I NEVER bother anyone that is shooting themselves for video or a selfie.

That would be rude.

-----

I'd take being ignored at a table as a sign of me just being NOT that interesting to the people around me.

• Love 8

The guy next to PK is Mauricio.

She only panned over that way....I wonder if Kyle, LVP and Dorit were across from her.

LOL, I didn't even notice it was Mauricio! LOL If the others were engaged in conversations why didn't she join in or does everyone need to have complete focus on her at all times? Does she get like this when Tom is talking to someone and does not include her in that conversation? I would try and say she was "joking" but her face did not look amused at all. LOL I really thinks she expects to be THE focal of everyone's attention unless Tom is in the room, then she wants it on him and no one else or else! LOL

• Love 12