Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, HowdeeDo said:

Excuse me but if anyone needs me I'll be over here debating whether or not I still play for the hetero team. 

• Love 24
(edited)

She looks great. I'd much rather see that than the bikini tops with the giant holes where her tatas were hanging out. 

Some weird coloration on her hand though.

Edited by sleepyjean
Just now, sleepyjean said:

She looks great. I'd much rather see that than the bikini tops with the giant holes where her tatas were hanging out.

I'm still eye rolling at the tugging bottoms pose they have them all so as if that's sexy. 

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I'm still eye rolling at the tugging bottoms pose they have them all so as if that's sexy. 

I'm SO with you there!!!  She's definitely stunning with the contrast of dark hair and light eyes but I think Erica is prettier in the sense that she has finer features.  For whatever reason (and I may need to take this to unpopular opinion), I think sometimes Kelsey's facial structure looks masculine (not on TV, just in some of her photos).  I  repeat, she is still stunning ...

• Love 5
6 minutes ago, tobeyoungagain said:

I'm SO with you there!!!  She's definitely stunning with the contrast of dark hair and light eyes but I think Erica is prettier in the sense that she has finer features.  For whatever reason (and I may need to take this to unpopular opinion), I think sometimes Kelsey's facial structure looks masculine (not on TV, just in some of her photos).  I  repeat, she is still stunning ...

I feel you. If I had to nitpick Kelsey's photo I'd say I wish her hair was done different. It looks like someone tried to over tease it while wet and ages her a big, but still...I'm dead.

Killed by Kelsey™

• Love 1

I guess they wanted a more frontal picture, they should have chosen Tasha's then. It blew me away.

22 minutes ago, HowdeeDo said:

I wonder if they could tell the photographer that they don't feel comfortable doing that. I did vote for Maggie's as cover, because she just looks like a swimsuit model. But as beautiful as Tasha is I think hers was too va va voom. Not exactly the best way to represent  a wife and mother. Just my opinion.   And KELSEY oh my I don't think she can take a bad picture. There is something really lovable about her personality too. 

• Love 3

KELSEY!!!!!!

why was that not the cover of Everything?

Kelsey's sizzling bacon is so much more wow than Maggie's plain oatmeal.

1 minute ago, Oranaiche said:

That first picture of Jenna is actually super unflattering to me. It makes her look soft in the middle, which she is not.

I agree. So many of them had that weird bowed out pose that made them look huge in the stomach. Jenna does not have a gut.

• Love 9

Having trouble copying/sharing images at moment, but I really, really dislike the current trend of the Jenna's black bathing suit. If it makes a DCC's upper body look like Poppin Fresh is trying to peep through the slashes (nothing else on her looks heavy), imagine what it can do for you! I really did not car for the suit choices this year. The women themselves looked amazing but only because you could overlook the suit. Does that make sense?! Rant over. 

Good God Kelsey is smokin'! That pic might just edge her past Holly on my list for super sexy, guess I'll have to wait and see some of Holly's pics. What a shame to have to spend time looking at these pics ;)

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Smplsimon said:

My criticism all along of Jenna is that she has such a short neck -- those photos illustrate what I'm talking about.  ugh.

Yeah, I never did get the Jenna love.  She is very plain, nothing special at all.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, AnnMichele said:

I love Chantal and am majorly jealous of her hair!

...and her body, her dancing, etc.

That picture of her with the waves behind her is beautiful.  I think all the girls are pretty and with the right makeup, suit, hairstyle, background...........they can just be stunning.  For example, Tasha - stick with the nude lip color!!!!:)

• Love 1
6 hours ago, Tootie said:

Group leaders are a no-brainer: Jenna, Jinelle, Erica and Lacey.

For seconds: probably Holly and (I really hope) Robin.  The other 2 spots (IMO)... could go to anybody!  Remember when they threw us that curve ball and picked Jennifer Amburn her second year?!   I'm anxious to see!

That year based on the comments that Veronica made in an interview, I think they were going to choose her for 2nd leader. She said something like I can't be a leader on the team if they can't.... something. It made me think it was going to be Veronica instead of jenn k. Conspiracy theory in my head. 

• Love 1
14 hours ago, dreamcatcher said:

Well they could change the barbies, but they are supposed to be an award. I guess they are more valuable and 'fun' than making a little award, so i get it as an option. They wouldn't do anything else and to me it would be a little tacky and uncomfortable. like "hello ladies, Erica was freaking awesome once again. since she is struggling to pay rent, here's a cheque for her as a reward for being better than the rest of you". or even better, "to honor you, we donated money to a charity you don't even support! well done!"

I see where you're coming from, I just think there's a better way to show appreciation. I don't think handing out Barbies is any less tacky or uncomfortable. "hello ladies, Erica was freaking awesome once again. here's her reward for being better than the rest of you, but we're not putting any thought into it, we're just capitalizing on a marketing tie in and handing her an overpriced toy." They could still do the Barbie, and then maybe help the girls out with some type of financial help privately. Or even ask, 'which would you prefer - a donation to a charity of your choice, or..."  Kind of like they do for service awards at businesses.

Like I said though, maybe this needs to move to Unpopular Opinions, lol. 

The Barbies are symbolic. They're a fun trophy for a good solo. They're not an award for curing cancer or the defining award of anyone's life (I hope).  I think far more is being read into Barbie distribution than Kelli & Co. ever imagined. 

• Love 19
4 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

The Barbies are symbolic. They're a fun trophy for a good solo. They're not an award for curing cancer or the defining award of anyone's life (I hope).  I think far more is being read into Barbie distribution than Kelli & Co. ever imagined. 

+1

• Love 8
9 minutes ago, LaurenBrook said:

+1

Right. These are girls who are super into hair and makeup and skinniness. Heck I am not into any of that but I LOVED my barbies as a kid. I work in the construction industry and i would pass out from excitement if someone gave me a Barbie with a little hard hat and safety vest. So much better than the piece of paper that I always lose ?

• Love 11

Holly's body is bananas and I thought she was so cute rookie year. Maybe it's just too much eyeliner or the hair or something but her look isn't doing it for me. So many of her pics are a smirk instead of just a pretty smile. Sigh.  She's 19 (20?) going on 40 and it just is a disservice to all of us. Ha!

Especially for someone like me who turns for real 40 on Friday and is flipping out. 

• Love 1

I actually think Holly looks a lot fresher and younger in that pic than she does a lot of the time. Yeah she has a lot of eyeliner on, but the rest of her makeup is pretty simple. I much prefer this look than some of the headshots she has where all of her makeup is super heavy. I also really like her facial expression. It's a little bit flirty and smoldering, but not over the top. Just my opinion of course. She can honestly do no wrong in my eyes. :)

• Love 8
1 hour ago, ahndreeeah said:

So who will be cut first....  any guesses?

And this year, i hope Kelsey is significantly better at TC than last year... 

I'm hoping for an early cut of Melissa Rycroft.  Like, before filming starts.  

And agreed re: Kelsey.  I hope she has the dances down and we can just watch and enjoy her.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, DanceChick said:

Holly looks kind of heavy to me in that pic. *runs*

Girl is in the gym every damn day, she's just building muscle and I think her body type isn't really capable of that long/lean look. I'd kiiiiiill for her body.

• Love 8

I doubt Kelsey will get called out much as a Veteran, they don't focus much on the veterans and unless she is just horrid I doubt Judy will call her out and she has to be fat and/or toxic to get cut I think.  Fannah , Chels, and LeGrand style! 

• Love 7

Happy Maggie got the cover!

Hers was personally my favorite! The others were so gorgeous too, but I've heard the color red sells more magazines (attention grabbing color.) She's wearing a red bikini it makes sense they would choose it for the cover!  

Also Kelsey... I feel personally victimized by her attractiveness.. 

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Josreason said:

I doubt Kelsey will get called out much as a Veteran, they don't focus much on the veterans and unless she is just horrid I doubt Judy will call her out and she has to be fat and/or toxic to get cut I think.  Fannah , Chels, and LeGrand style! 

I heard she kicked Kelli square in the face at practice last night, but her leg was high and her foot was pointed so no one even minded.

(Just ignore me. I'm feeling kinda trolly tonight.)

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Oranaiche said:

I heard she kicked Kelli square in the face at practice last night, but her leg was high and her foot was pointed so no one even minded.

(Just ignore me. I'm feeling kinda trolly tonight.)

OK WAIT gotta know how she kicked Kelli?

• Love 1