Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

8 hours ago, MrsEVH said:

Where did you find that?

I just google DCC Cheerleaders auditions and they had a form which you had to sign up to see (which I did not do) but there were 2 downloadable documents that had to be signed and this was what I saw there.  Also had FAQ too.

Programming/Project Title: _______________________________

Guest/Participant Name:  ______ __________________________

Performance: ________   MOS:__________  Interview: _________

Producer: _______________        ___ Date: ________________

APPEARANCE RELEASE

This release (“Release”) is made to allow Triage Entertainment, LLC and its successors, affiliates, licensees and assigns, including without limitation event and program sponsors, advertisers, and marketing partners, (“Producer”) to include ­_________________________ (“me” or “I”) as a guest/participant in a production and/or publication tentatively entitled Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders: Making the Team (the "Programming”). I am giving this Release in consideration for Producer allowing me to participate as a guest/participant in the Programming and I recognize that my signature on this Release is a condition of Producer permitting me to be a guest/participant in the Programming or both. I understand that my acceptance and signature of this Release is not a condition to my participating in the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders auditions and will have no effect on the results of my audition. I agree that Producer may tape and photograph me and record my voice, conversation, and any and all other activity and results thereof (including quotes, paraphrases, sounds performance(s) of musical composition(s), and drawing(s), sketching(s), and/or similar work(s) (collectively, “Artwork”) I create on-camera) for use in and in connection with the Programming and other sponsored or unsponsored programming (my “Participation"). I also understand and agree that this Programming is a non-guild production and there will be no residual or any other type of payment due in connection with my Participation. I acknowledge and agree that the Programming may contain information, statements, or representations (“Information”) relating to me of a personal, private, disparaging, embarrassing and/or unfavorable nature, and that such Information may be summarized, edited, or modified in a manner that may be misleading or untrue.  I further acknowledge that the Information may expose me, my family, and/or others to public ridicule or embarrassment.  I voluntarily agree to participate in the Programming with full knowledge of the foregoing and freely and voluntarily assume all risk associated therewith.  Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, to the extent that I am rendering any musical performances in connection with the Programming and I am currently a party to an exclusive recording agreement in effect with a record company with which Viacom Media Networks (and/or any of its affiliates, including but not limited to CMT) (“VMN”) has negotiated certain terms and conditions that are applicable to any such musical performances (“Record Company”), this Release shall be subject to such applicable terms and conditions, unless otherwise authorized by Record Company.  In the event of a conflict between the terms of this Release and the terms of any agreement between VMN and my Record Company, the terms of the agreement between VMN and my Record Company shall control.

I agree that Producer shall be the exclusive owner of all copyright and other rights in and to the Programming, my Participation, and any excerpts therefrom, and that Producer will have the exclusive right to use, and license or otherwise authorize others to use them, in any manner Producer wishes and in any and all media now known or hereafter discovered or developed, in perpetuity, throughout the universe.  Notwithstanding the prior sentence, Producer shall not commercially release any audio or audiovisual products intended for home consumer use which embody any performance of musical compositions in my Participation or any Artwork created in my Participation, without Producer obtaining any necessary approvals that may be required by my Record Company, if applicable.

I further irrevocably agree that Producer may use and license others to use my name, voice, likeness and any biographical facts which may have been provided to Producer, in connection with the Programming, and for advertising, publicity, marketing, promotional and commercial tie-in purposes in connection with the Programming and/or any other works based upon the Programming, all allied ancillary and subsidiary rights therein and thereto (including, without limitation, merchandising and commercial tie-in rights), or any other use of the Programming, as well as in or in connection with promotional materials for the network on which the Programming is exhibited (the “Network”), its programming services, affiliates and sponsors, other Network programs and for the institutional purposes of the cable industry generally, in all media now known or hereafter devised.  I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge (in the exercise of reasonable prudence and due diligence) any statements made by me during my Participation will be true and will not violate or infringe upon any third party's rights. I agree to comply with all instructions regarding safety in connection with the Programming.

I acknowledge that I may be provided with knowledge and/or information (or access to knowledge and/or information) that is of a secret, confidential, or proprietary nature, including but not limited to all information regarding the Programming, including, without limitation, information relating to the existence of the Programming prior to public disclosure thereof by the Producer, the premise and title of the Programming, the names of individuals associated with the Programming, and other elements relating to production of the Programming; and knowledge or information regarding the business of Producer or VMN or their affiliates, licensees, successors and assigns, and their production and trade practices (together "Confidential Information").  I agree in perpetuity not to disclose any Confidential Information to any person or entity or make any use of any Producer or Confidential Information.  This paragraph shall not apply to information that becomes generally known to the public through no fault of mine, or that I am required to disclose by law pursuant to a proper protective order approved by Producer and VMN. I shall inform Producer immediately in the event any persons or entity offers to pay or provide myself or any related party with any form of compensation in exchange for the disclosure of Confidential Information.  For the purpose of this Agreement disclosure of Confidential Information as set forth herein shall include, but not be limited to, engaging in conversation related to the Programming with any individual in a public place (including without limitation restrooms, elevators and restaurants, or any other area in which there is not a reasonable expectation of Privacy) and on cellular telephones because such conversations may be overheard. 

For the avoidance of doubt, I understand and acknowledge that all aspects of the publicity and promotion for the Program shall be at Producer’s and its designees’ sole discretion.  At no time shall I or any of my agents or representatives directly, or through any publicity representative or otherwise, circulate, publish or otherwise disseminate any news story, article, book or other publicity relating to the Program.

I understand and acknowledge that my confidentiality obligations and publicity restrictions hereunder shall apply to any and all media whatsoever, including, without limitation, any social networking site; micro-blogging service; user-generated or user-uploaded content website; online forum, discussion thread or comment section; personal website or blog; user modified website (“wiki”); or any other website, service, platform, program, application or other form or method of communication, whether now known or hereinafter devised.  For example and for the sake of clarity, I understand and acknowledge that I may not make disclosures prohibited hereunder via Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or any other similar website or service, whether existing now or in the future.

I acknowledge and agree that any disclosure of such Confidential Information by myself or any related party in violation of this Release shall constitute a material breach of this Release and shall cause Producer and VMN irreparable injury.  I further agree that in the event of any disclosure by myself or any related party in violation of this Release, I shall be liable to Producer and VMN and shall pay to Producer and VMN, as liquidated damages, and not as a penalty, the sum equal to the greater of Three Million Dollars ($3,000,000.00) or the amount of money you will earn for supplying your goods and/or services in connection with the Program, which amount represents the result of a reasonable endeavor by Producer, VMN and myself to ascertain the fair average compensation for any harm that Producer and VMN will sustain as the result of such disclosure.  I expressly agrees that this liquidated damages amount represents reasonable compensation for the harm which will be incurred by Producer and VMN as a result of such disclosure, that this liquidated damages provision is necessary because Producer and VMN will in fact suffer significant damages as a result of violation of this Release, and that the amount of those damages is impracticable to calculate or ascertain with certainty or specificity.  In addition, I agree that in the event of such disclosure in violation of this Release, Producer and/or VMN shall have the right to seek, among other things, (a) injunctive relief, without posting any bond, to prevent and/or cure any breach or threatened breach of this Release by Recipient or any related party, (b) recovery or disgorgement of the monies or other consideration received in connection with such disclosure, if any, and (c) recovery of Producer's and/or VMN attorneys' fees incurred to enforce this Release.

I agree that, at no cost to Producer, I have secured, or will secure (and/or will arrange with any respective publisher and/or third party owner to secure) all rights, including, without limitation, synchronization rights necessary for Producer to use any musical composition(s) written, co-written and/or performed by me that is/are contained within the Programming, and all rights in the Artwork (in each case, if any).  Notwithstanding the foregoing, nothing in this Release shall affect my right, or the right of any authorized publisher or co-writer, to collect public performance royalties.

Complete only for hazardous activity:

I am volunteering to engage in the following activity (ies) in connection with the Programming scheduled to take place on ___________________ at _____________________________ (the “Event”):__________________________________. 

I acknowledge and fully understand that the foregoing is/are hazardous activity (ies). 

I represent and warrant that all information I am providing to Producer on this Release is valid, true and accurate, and that I have (or will concurrently provide) to Producer full and accurate information regarding my name (including prior names, aliases and professional/stage names), address and date of birth, for Producer’s record-keeping purposes. Producer shall be entitled to assign all or a portion of the rights and licenses granted herein and shall be entitled to assign this release in its entirety to any entity or individual without restrictions.  This release is binding upon and shall inure to the benefit of the respective licensees, successors, and assigns of the parties hereto. I agree to comply with all instructions regarding safety in connection with the Programming. I hereby agree not to sue and irrevocably and unconditionally release, waive and forever discharge Producer and its past, present and future parents, subsidiaries (whether or not wholly-owned), affiliates, divisions, agents, representatives, employees, successors and assigns, jointly and individually, and all entities and persons associated with the Programming (all of the foregoing, collectively, “Releasees”), from any and all manner of liabilities, claims and demands of any kind or nature, whatsoever, in law or equity, whether known or unknown, which I (or my assigns, agents and/or representatives) ever had, now has, or in the future may have against the Releasees, including, but not limited to claims arising out of or related to the uses described herein, the Event, the Programming, my Participation, and/or my decision to perform the Event.  I further agree that I shall be liable for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred by Producer and/or any of the Releasees in connection with any claim or lawsuit brought in violation of this Release.  In no event shall I have the right to enjoin the development, production or distribution or exploitation of the Programming.  Producer may transfer and assign this Release or all or any of its rights or privileges hereunder to any entity or individual without restriction.  This Release shall be binding on all of my successors-in-interest and heirs.  This Release sets forth the entire agreement between me and Producer with respect to the subject matter hereof and may not be altered or amended except in writing signed by both parties.  This Release shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York.  The parties hereto agree to submit to jurisdiction in the State of New York.

SIGNATURE:  ___________________________________________ Date: _________________ DATE OF BIRTH: ______________________________________

(PRINT) NAME:  _________________________________________                                               

LIST ALL PRIOR NAMES, ALIASES, PROFESSIONAL/STAGE NAMES, ETC: _______________                                                                                                              ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ADDRESS:  ______________________________________CITY, STATE, ZIP:  __________________________________TELEPHONE:  _______________________

[THIS INFORMATION IS BEING OBTAINED AND WILL BE MAINTAINED SOLELY FOR LEGALLY-MANDATED RECORD-KEEPING PURPOSES.]

TO BE SIGNED BY THOSE AUTHORIZED BY POWER OF ATTORNEY: I represent and warrant that I have full right, power and authority to execute this Release on behalf of guest/performer and accordingly, that guest/performer is bound by all of the terms and conditions of this Release.

Signature: ____________________________                 Print Name:  __________________________

FOR USE BY PARENT OR GUARDIAN OF GUEST UNDER 18 YEARS OF AGE: I represent that I am a parent/guardian of the minor named in the above Appearance Release and I agree that the grant and release contained therein binds us and said minor to all of the terms thereof.

Signature of Parent or Guardian:                                                                        Print Name:                                                                          Date:                                            

Edited by cherryblossom
  • Love 3
32 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I acknowledge and agree that the Programming may contain information, statements, or representations (“Information”) relating to me of a personal, private, disparaging, embarrassing and/or unfavorable nature, and that such Information may be summarized, edited, or modified in a manner that may be misleading or untrue.  I further acknowledge that the Information may expose me, my family, and/or others to public ridicule or embarrassment.

This part!

• Love 4
7 hours ago, Java said:

Those are just the rumors on Holly; there are others out there questioning the handling and legality of what the DC organization has done. I've heard the word discrimination uttered more than once. 

We all know the rumor mill feeds itself and alot of it is b.s., but IMO, the DCC is an exception to the old saying " any publicity is good publicity. "  What could be handled quickly and moved on from, is just festering. 

The girls making the team now shouldn't have to deal with this nonsense overshadowing the team announcement. JMO.

The majority of comments regarding Holly are not rumors...they are facts.  Earlier in the stream there were pics posted of her and Jenna at the club.  Many still ask why Allie moved out after only 6 weeks with her last year.  It was posted and removed. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, lfedncr said:

The majority of comments regarding Holly are not rumors...they are facts.  Earlier in the stream there were pics posted of her and Jenna at the club.  Many still ask why Allie moved out after only 6 weeks with her last year.  It was posted and removed. 

I never saw pics of them at the club, I saw pics of them outside a concert that Holly and Jenna posted on their Instagrams. If someone else posted pics I missed them here and any where else.

7 hours ago, bigskygirl said:

The only weddings I remember Jenna being a part are Sydney and Kinzie's. I bet the girls act like they get along 24/7/365, but behind closed doors the gloves come off at times. Remember when Melissa R. said there were mean girls on the team calling her out for not going on the calendar shoot after saying she was leaving the squad and then coming back a few times. Of course she took it back once CMT ask her to be a judge and mentor on the show. Cannot bite the hand that fed you in the first place. I did like Jenna when she first tried out for the team, but I cannot stand her now. Sadly I cannot stand the majority of the girls from the last few years. To me the quality of the team went down after Season 5 and got worse after Season 6 especially Season 8 and 9.

Wasnt she at Rachel (Le ann?) wedding back in October last year? I rememebr seeing a vid of the reception where I know Jen K had a boot on during the "DCC Thunder" dance at that reception and I swear I saw Jenna maybe that was me seeing things

3 minutes ago, Dcc fan said:

Wasnt she at Rachel (Le ann?) wedding back in October last year? I rememebr seeing a vid of the reception where I know Jen K had a boot on during the "DCC Thunder" dance at that reception and I swear I saw Jenna maybe that was me seeing things

She was there but I think she was meaning in the wedding party. 

2 hours ago, twinkietwin94 said:

I never saw pics of them at the club, I saw pics of them outside a concert that Holly and Jenna posted on their Instagrams. If someone else posted pics I missed them here and any where else.

If I am recalling correctly, someone posted on the board who had been at the club that night and saw them. I don't remember seeing pics, if there were any. At one point the poster's reliability was questioned and they provided some more information about on of the players that ended up being true. (about a player hitting a DJ, I think).

I was really pulling for Holly, but it seems like the DCC experience might have been too much too soon (IF what the amazeballs forum folks have pieced together is accurate, of course.).

Frankly- never thought an issue with Jenna... She is Adorable, has always danced well, never half baked in performance ( unlike say " LeGrande" was), and if she was partying- at least she is of the legal age... A quiet reprimand makes sense as videos can run amok on social media...

Holly- however- As stated Earlier- was shown to be drinking and underage... This is against the law.... and obviously why approached in a more serious manner...

• Love 6
On 8/4/2017 at 8:46 AM, Hummingbird24 said:

He looks like an oily used car salesman. (Not a jab at non oily used car salesmen) he looks like he'd sell you a car with sugar in the gas tank for quadruple the price. He gives me the heebie jeebies.

omg - i was cringing during his segments - he's a complete fish out of water.  i don't mind that he's a judge, but stop trying to infuse your "glamour pov" into everything.  i fwd through his sections.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

Will the 2017 team be cheering at any of the preseason games or will that wait until the regular game on September 10?  That may be the only way we will learn who actually made the team.

They're always at pre-season home games. 

9 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

So shouldn't we know the new team by now????

We usually do know the team by now since preseason starts this week. Cowboys aren't playing a preseason game until next Saturday though and it's away, not home. First preseason home game is Saturday the 19th so the team should be set by then.

15 minutes ago, parrotfeathers said:

So shouldn't we know the new team by now????

Long past knowing but they've got things on a tight lock this season, so she may be waiting till the week of that game to announce but I'm thinking that the 14 left wraps up the squad. There hasn't been a cut in awhile and it'd be brutal to cut anyone by now, but then again she's cut girls the day of squad announcement so they could be buffering as well?

• Love 1

I had a dream last night that I was talking to Christina & I congratulated her on making it, so let's see if this happens...that she makes it, I mean, not that I'll be talking to her :)

• Love 3
10 hours ago, HowdeeDo said:

well, Cassie's and all star. 

Are we sure all of them are all stars? I thought they were just filling in because all the girls were away and only three out of the five confirmed all stars were available.

8 hours ago, RhiRhi said:

Miranda is so pretty! If she's had work on her face it was money well spent. I can't believe she's had 3 boob jobs and they still look that bad though. 

3?3 boob jobs? Whaaat?

and if the uniboob is that obvious in a dress, i don't see how they can hide it in the tiny uniform.

57 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

We usually do know the team by now since preseason starts this week. Cowboys aren't playing a preseason game until next Saturday though and it's away, not home. First preseason home game is Saturday the 19th so the team should be set by then.

Do we know when the DCC team picture is scheduled. Other than the football team schedule that you laid out, it seems like the picture is the only other indication of when the team will be named. It's odd though. Doesn't seem like it should be take this long to name the team. Hopefully, they're not just dragging it out for the show.

1 minute ago, Jess14 said:

Do we know when the DCC team picture is scheduled. Other than the football team schedule that you laid out, it seems like the picture is the only other indication of when the team will be named. It's odd though. Doesn't seem like it should be take this long to name the team. Hopefully, they're not just dragging it out for the show.

I think someone found it on Kelli's schedule for the end of this month

https://mobile.twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/889621539645247490/video/1

Holly's last performance & a tweet about the new season???  ((Sad)) Not sure what is going on, but I would hope the org wouldn't read rumors, sightings, gossip etc. here & then question the ladies.  On another subject, I do believe the org learned that this forum checked the twitter accounts of vets that were "let go" after finals, & this year they did not take the accounts down right away because of this forum's sleuthing skills!  And ever since the shut down, we are missing quite a few regulars.  I'm just going to sit back & let the season unfold.  Maybe I'll watch the show after all of the episodes have been aired.  Some of the fun is gone!

https://mobile.twitter.com/dcc_hollyp/status/889896391106936832

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

Holly's last performance & a tweet about the new season???  ((Sad)) Not sure what is going on, but I would hope the org wouldn't read rumors, sightings, gossip etc. here & then question the ladies.  On another subject, I do believe the org learned that this forum checked the twitter accounts of vets that were "let go" after finals, & this year they did not take the accounts down right away because of this forum's sleuthing skills!  And ever since the shut down, we are missing quite a few regulars.  I'm just going to sit back & let the season unfold.  Maybe I'll watch the show after all of the episodes have been aired.  Some of the fun is gone!

Teeeease, I thought those links were to new info! Lol, it wouldn't surprise me if they learned of her club outing from here since it's not like she'd make that known herself if she knew she'd get heat for. Eyes are everywhere ?

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Jazzmom said:

1. LOL. No. Definitely are tweets after that.

2. Doubt it. They definitely didn't 'wait' for too long and I'm almost positive they aren't making their decisions based on a forum.

• Love 1
On 8/5/2017 at 10:12 AM, Jazzmom said:

Looking at this post with the accompanying picture, Jenna states she is proud of "THIS" team, meaning the team pictured below?? Without Holly? And the group of "Veterans" (capitalized by her) we have, again without Holly?   Jenna seems to always be cryptic in her messages since announcing her retirement last year right after the Pro Bowl cheerleader was announced.  I hope Holly was not thrown under the bus by Jenna in order to save herself...lol.. and I can only hope Holly has an offer she couldn't refuse and had to retire.  

I took Jenna's post to mean she was proud of the DCCs who were present at the HOF game and all the pregame activities, nothing more.   Maybe she meant more, maybe not.  All I know is that if I were on the team and had to be nonstop rah-rahhing the awesomeness that is JJ I'd be bathing every night in tubs full of hand sanitizer and scrupping everything that had been touched with Clorox.

JMO

• Love 4

Well, it was July 16 that a poster 1st stated that she saw Holly at Zeke's table at a club.  The poster also said that there were quite a few DCC there too.  (And a TCC).  She was also 1st to break the news about the fight.  This all had to go down pretty fast as Holly was looking forward to the new season.  Again, I am hoping it is a new opportunity that Holly couldn't turn down, and even if not, I am sure Holly will create a new exciting path for herself!  

14 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

My eyes were drawn immediately to Lacey in this picture. She and Simone look lovely

*sorry...wrong insert

20 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

2. Doubt it. They definitely didn't 'wait' for too long and I'm almost positive they aren't making their decisions based on a forum.

this 

Edited by Jazzmom
24 minutes ago, LadyMsJay said:

Let's hope so at least lol. I'm sure they have better sources than this board, and if info makes it here, it probably got to them first. And while I think most of us are just here to gossip about the show for fun, you may have some who have a personal axe to grind with some of the DCCs (and that happens with any message board where the topic of discussion is real ppl). So while they are aware of and obviously read the board, I'm sure they take a lot of info skeptically. 

• Love 1

Well whatever is happening I hope Holly bounces back from it.  I thought she had just been chastised and warned to take a break from Social Media to reflect on her actions and grow (I'm imaging K's disapproving tone in saying this).  I didn't think she had been kicked off ... that seems so aggressive.

Chica loves her instastories so something definitely happened for her to be off of social media!

1 hour ago, LadyMsJay said:

If I'm counting correctly, there are 5 tweets after the high kick one.  July 26th was her last Twitter activity (she re-tweeted the one below):

Edited by ByTor

I have followed Holly and the post linked up was from July 25 and her last tweet was July 26 so I am not sure what tweets you are seeing that have been after that.  

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, cherryblossom said:

I have followed Holly and the post linked up was from July 25 and her last tweet was July 26 so I am not sure what tweets you are seeing that have been after that.  

I think all of the posts after are retweets or replies so that may be why you're not seeing it (although retweets at least usually show up, sometimes u have to go the tab for "tweets and replies" to see the replies).

2 hours ago, DCCroutineFAN said:

@ShellyB, I know you can't reveal any details or names,  but would you please tell us the day or night or moment , when the team is official and I can just use my own investigative measures to figure out who is on it.?☺️

Don't really have an official night. K& J back from HofF festivities this week with full squad rehearsals starting tonight. They will need time to observe all that we worked on the past week to make fair assessments. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ShellyB said:

Don't really have an official night. K& J back from HofF festivities this week with full squad rehearsals starting tonight. They will need time to observe all that we worked on the past week to make fair assessments. 

How is Erica's injury? We all want her back, front and center!

• Love 4

I didn't say her last tweet...i said her last performance on the field and A tweet about the new season, which is sad if she isn't going to be performing.   I didn't check when her last tweet was.   Also,  I didn't mean to mislead that this was new info LOL.  I was just going through Holly withdrawal and posted the last performance and A tweet about her looking forward to the new season.

And tonight, new assessments from K&J, after being away for a week, will definitely show which TCC or DCC has improved, stayed the same, or sunk!  

11 minutes ago, Jess14 said:

I think all of the posts after are retweets or replies so that may be why you're not seeing it (although retweets at least usually show up, sometimes u have to go the tab for "tweets and replies" to see the replies).

2 hours ago, Jazzmom said:

I totally believe that they get info from this Forum, the good and the bad! Do you honestly think that Shelly is going to read something on here that can be potentially harmful to the organization and not report it back to the powers that be! Give me a break. 

Edited by DCCFAN71
  • Love 5

Wanted to share something as a fmr DCC that if one makes a mistake in a performance or appearance they are usually not allowed to dance in the next performance. This could be the case with H and J. They still have their twitter accounts so they have not been cut. 

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, PDH said:

Wanted to share something as a fmr DCC that if one makes a mistake in a performance or appearance they are usually not allowed to dance in the next performance. This could be the case with H and J. They still have their twitter accounts so they have not been cut. 

Wait, are you saying that you used to be a DCC?

Edited by crazydegulady
2 minutes ago, PDH said:

Good to know. But wouldn't you agree that being made to sit out an entire week of HOF activities is a bit excessive for screw up in a performance. Erica was there with an injury and could not dance but she participated in other ways. Just my thoughts!

Just now, PDH said:

yes

Well, can you tell us how long ago you were on the squad?

3 minutes ago, PDH said:

yes

Would that mean in a case of something like stumbling during a kick line they wouldn't perform next game or do you think it's more of a case where favorites are excluded?

This may sound harsh but no, I do not think it is too excessive.  This is a  "World Class" organization.  Erica's injury is not a performance mistake, two very different things.

I was on show group and cheered in the 90s. I remain active in alumni events and mentor candidates. 

Yes even stumbling in the kick line.

I did not witness favoritism while I was there. 

• Love 10
4 minutes ago, PDH said:

This may sound harsh but no, I do not think it is too excessive.  This is a  "World Class" organization.  Erica's injury is not a performance mistake, two very different things.

I was on show group and cheered in the 90s. I remain active in alumni events and mentor candidates. 

Would girls be pulled from game day performances for making mistakes or just the special ones i.e. HOF?

3 minutes ago, PDH said:

Yes even stumbling in the kick line.

I did not witness favoritism while I was there. 

I appreciate your response. Well, I guess we should all expect YUKO to sit out of the next performance after that major screw up at the end of the kick line at HOF game.

• Love 11
21 minutes ago, PDH said:

How big a mistake? Something obvious that others notice and comment on? Something only Kelly and Judy see? Are talking game days or show group performances? 

@ShellyB is it still standard for girls how make performance mistakes to be pulled from the next performance?

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DCCFAN71 said:

I appreciate your response. Well, I guess we should all expect YUKO to sit out of the next performance after that major screw up at the end of the kick line at HOF game.

what did Yuko do?