Type keyword(s) to search

2017 Tryouts and Training Camp: Candidates Included

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Oh I interpreted it as the semi finalists at the end watching. 

2 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

The 2 girls on the right and the girl on the left all look to have low kicks to me

Tall girl in green and tall girl in blue were the best in this kickline.  I think tall green might be Rachel Lynne

• Love 1
(edited)

I really like the dance combo. So much better than the last couple of years. But WOW, it's much longer this year. It's a full minute, vs 35 seconds in prior years, and they're basically doing the combination twice through. I guess that's good. Gives you a second chance if you flubbed it the first time. But man, I bet that's exhausting.

(I shudder to think what they're going to dub over the music for the tv show.)

Edited by sleepyjean
  • Love 6
48 minutes ago, TiaGrace said:

I think the blonde is Kinzie, Curly hair is Jacie, and Obviously Jenn K. In front. They look incredible and are dancing off the charts. Miss all of them! 

I enlarged the screen and that's who it looks like to me.

• Love 1
32 minutes ago, crazydegulady said:

The 2 girls on the right and the girl on the left all look to have low kicks to me

Oh yeah, but the two tall girls kicks look good. They all look winded at the end, but that seems like a long combo. 

(edited)

Anyone see the 2 free style videos on the Cowboys Cheerleaders Twitter page? I tried to post but can't :( . Seems like other posters here know how . There's a girl in the 1st video, left side whose wearing white shorts that are so big it looks like she's wearing a girdle.

Also who in the heck sings that song (name & title) ? Not a fan of it but I seem to hear it in every store I go to. 

Edited by MrsEVH
6 hours ago, dccfan37 said:

Here is the updated list as of list morning!!:) I have listed girls who were on the original list but haven't posted anything just yet, as well as girls who have posted they made it to semis. If they are not listed at all, they did not audition according to their instagram

Has Not Posted
Celinda @celinderella
Miranda Tims @mirandatims
Madeline West @madeline_west
Alex Marin @alexandreamarin
Courtney Grandstand @courtneyylaine 
Marina @marina_jo_
Ashley Gallagher @ashley_gallagher
Tessa Grace @tesssagracee 
Mckynna Coconougher @mckynnakc
Kali McKelson @kalimckelson
Savana Christianson @savanaaaa
Brennan @brennanashley
Ashley Salaiz @ashley_salaiz
Royesha Gibson @royeshagibson
@chisara_the_cutie
@leels._
Taylor Cobb @taylorraylynnn
Madeline Camp @capturinglifesmoments
Christina Riccelli @ccriccelli
Kelly Sherwood @kelly_sherwood 
Hannah Anderson @hannah_anderson95
Maddie Dillon @maddie_rae15
Julia Fife @juliafife

Moving to Semis 
Abby Penprase @abbypenprase 
Katlyn Bartz @katlyn_bartz
Gina Ligi @ginaligi
Ally Cheatham @ally_cheatham 
Karrie @karrie_ann17
Breana Hobbs @breanahobbs
Saundra Jessie @saundrairene
Marissa Nicole @queeenn_m
Raven Anzaldua @ravenelise24
Jenny Smith @jenny.smith9
Minerva Benitez @minervabenitezz
Ali Miller @aliannmiller
Haleigh Sigwalt @haleighanneee
Cristi Fisher @cristi_fisher
Whitney Robertson @itswhitnaay
Brittany Elle @thebrittanyelle
Kalyssa Singleton @kalyssaokc
Madelyn Frances @madelynfrances
Dayton Bramhall @daytonbramhall
Brittney Nicole @brittney_bree_nicole
Carly Townson @carlytownson 
Alise Garcia @lilbitalise
Olivia Burks @o_buuurrksss
Grace Patterson @gracevictoriapatterson
Madi Allemier @madiallemier
Kori @koribell121
Samantha Vaughn @_samiv_
Kelly Hoover @kellyhoover
Sheridan Mcdowell @sheridangracemcdowell 
Taryn Tompkins @taryntompkins
Chenise Johnson @chenisej
Rachael @rachaellynee
Kristin Dodd @Kdodd_10
Meg McMurtie @meggy_mcmurtie
Hanna Oliver @hannaoliver
Randi Sundquist @randisundquist
Alex Yap @alexgyap

Thanks for the list.  Did Kendall audition this year?

18 hours ago, Josreason said:

This is Rachel Lynne.  I know nothing about her except she posted a selfie with a girl with rhinestones on her eyes. 

She has an interesting story. 90% hearing loss in one ear, 10-20% loss in the other and significant tinnitus. She wears hearing aids. That has not stopped her from dancing ballet professionally, so I don't expect it would stop her from being a DCC.

When I saw this on her instagram, I flashed back to whatever season that was when Kelli said "We've never had a cheerleader weigh that much." I can't remember what the actual weight was. One thirty something? But this post was 3 months ago, so Rachael could've lost more. She looks perfectly healthy, fit, and toned, whatever her weight is.

I'm superb excited about Emily and Ansley, I really like both of them and hope they make it! 

I hate and love how nerdy DCC auditions make me! I spent all weekend checking instagram and this board (really feel like I have no life!) and Tomorrow I'll get up super early so I have time to check who made it to finals before having to go to work... seriously hate the time difference. How weird is it that we all get so excited about these girls we mostly don't even know? 

• Love 5

Semi Finals are complete. Judges currently deliberating. They will probably announce at 4:30CST like yesterday 

BOOM. DMD Lexi is on the last DCC Instagram photo

Current confirmed DMDs: Emily, Ansley, Alexis, and Lexi

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, redfin said:

There's still 1 more :)  She's been in the background (seated) of a few of the pics I've seen posted, and is in one of the kick line videos on the IG story today.

Also, Emily is the retired Mav I talked about earlier.  She was not a Mavs dancer this past season, she retired at the end of the 2016 season.  The one you guys haven't figured out is a current DMD.

Is it Amber? Her Instagram says Former

1 hour ago, MrsEVH said:

Anyone see the 2 free style videos on the Cowboys Cheerleaders Twitter page? I tried to post but can't :( . Seems like other posters here know how . There's a girl in the 1st video, left side whose wearing white shorts that are so big it looks like she's wearing a girdle.

Also who in the heck sings that song (name & title) ? Not a fan of it but I seem to hear it in every store I go to. 

Meghan Trainor  - Dance Like Yo Daddy

• Love 1
(edited)
14 minutes ago, redfin said:

No, not at all.  They knew people would see.  I just didn't want to spoil anyones news since they didn't post anything about it.

redfin: You seem to know a lot. Are you friends with some of these girls, are you at the auditions, or maybe work at Cowboys stadium? Just curious.

Edited by MrsEVH
8 minutes ago, redfin said:

Yes to at least one of those questions :) I'm nobody important though, trust me.

It's not Ashley auditioning.

I'm guessing you're friends with the girls.  I only asked because around this time for the last 2 or 3 years we get posters on here who claim to be insiders. There was one last year who claimed said she/he worked for cmt . If you're just friends with the girls and want to tell us stuff that's fine with me.

So they're definitely still deliberating. But I'm confused about the girl we spoke about, Olivia Burkes (the one who hashtagged "tiredaf" on her picture). I know she made it to semi's but her instagram story shows her out with friends!

I LOVE that combination for semis this years! It's much more fluid and connected! I suppose hearing the right music helps too. But yes, it is not Mia's choreo you can tell as hers was always so disjointed and weird. I wonder if it's Michelle Keys.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Teresa said:

I LOVE that combination for semis this years! It's much more fluid and connected! I suppose hearing the right music helps too. But yes, it is not Mia's choreo you can tell as hers was always so disjointed and weird. I wonder if it's Michelle Keys.

I feel like Jenn choreographed

THEYVE BEEN ANNOUNCED BRACE YOURSELVES

i see Brennan for sure

I see DSIG Madi and Kelly Sherwood to the right 

• Love 4
(edited)

I think I see Alex gYap, Christina, tall blonde with blue outfit from their kickline video (I need her name bc her kicks were amazing!)

Edited by Josreason
(edited)
12 minutes ago, DCCFanInKy said:

Judge: 

Bruh!!!! ? It almost looks like he got implants, and I don't mean his cheek fillers.

Edited by Josreason
  • Love 10