Type keyword(s) to search

Season 5 Live Posting Thread

Bort
  • Start Topic

OMG, Diggle remembered Felicity knew Billy!

Why did Felicity tell Oliver about Collins' wife?  He's not smart enough right now to decided.

Why not use the "my limo was attacked"card?  Mayors die.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, kismet said:

No seriously, I thought Chase was Promethus for months... I thought a lot of people here thought the same thing. Was I alone in my speculations?

Thanks. I knew I was not alone.

For me it's only been a few weeks and I thought I was alone, lol.  

5 minutes ago, unlfan03 said:

Just want to put my speculation out here, Curtis is in for a shock. Paul is calling a dinner to serve divorce papers.

That was my thought too.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

For me it's only been a few weeks and I thought I was alone, lol.  

Well this is probably what happens when I avoid the specific spoilers, it was more in the general convos I thought people talked about it.

(edited)

I'd say Felicity and Thea need their own show, but if they went Birds of Prey I'm guessing we wouldn't get Sara Lance as Canary, and it would be Birds of Prey (the last show invention not the comic book) bad.

Edited by unlfan03
4 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Ok, so the Dr. told him Girlfriend or a friend. Still not convinced he and Susan won't make up but if they don't, I'm betting the "friend" will not be Diggle. 

I'll bet you it's not Felicity. Too soon.  Probably Dinah.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, BkWurm1 said:

Ok, so the Dr. told him Girlfriend or a friend. Still not convinced he and Susan won't make up but if they don't, I'm betting the "friend" will not be Diggle. 

I'm keeping my fingers and toes  crossed. Do me a solid show.

WAIT, I CALLED IT TOO BACK IN HIS FIRST EPISODE! From 5x03:

On 10/19/2016 at 10:28 PM, Lady Calypso said:

Why, hello Adrian Chase. What a random comment about Oliver stealing your girl 12 years ago. I cannot wait to hear the sob backstory during your Prometheus reveal. 

• Love 15

So I'm gonna stay in my speculation lane and say that Susan is the Red eye vigilante.

Also, if OQ outs himself, I say they claim concussive disorder and costume fetish.

• Love 2