Type keyword(s) to search

Summer House Social Media & Spoilers

• Start Topic

Does anyone have any spoilers of who is back? I was checking out their IG and it looks like everyone but Cristina and Everett might be back and that Amanda will be a cast member so she and Kyle might take over the couple spot from L/E. The house appears to be in Watermill.

• Love 1
On ‎8‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 8:40 AM, biakbiak said:

Does anyone have any spoilers of who is back? I was checking out their IG and it looks like everyone but Cristina and Everett might be back and that Amanda will be a cast member so she and Kyle might take over the couple spot from L/E. The house appears to be in Watermill.

Did Everett and whatever his girlfriend's name is break up then if he is not coming back?  What about the twins, are they coming back?  I was hoping to be done with those two.  I found them both so annoying and unenjoyable to watch.  I felt like this show needed an almost complete redo on cast members other than maybe Kyle.  Oh well, I'm a glutton for punishment and will keep watching regardless.  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Did Everett and whatever his girlfriend's name is break up then if he is not coming back?  What about the twins, are they coming back? 

I believe they broke up and he doesn't seem to be spending anytime with the cast though there is one picture of him with some in Manhattan and at one of his runs the twins are both there. I mean this is just speculation based on their IG.

3 hours ago, biakbiak said:

I believe they broke up and he doesn't seem to be spending anytime with the cast though there is one picture of him with some in Manhattan and at one of his runs the twins are both there. I mean this is just speculation based on their IG.

Thanks!

4 minutes ago, snarts said:

Caught the preview during last night's Vanderpump.  Disappointed to see at least one chin is back.  Hoping the married one isn't.  Kinda wish they'd re-cast everyone.

Based on IG the married one was atound for at least part of the summer.

• Love 1

Lol at the "chins" instead of the "twins".  

So Everett, Cristina, Jaclyn are gone and Married Twin just making very special guest star appearances.  When did Everett and Lindsay break up?   The two of them seemed perfect together, they both had dickish personalities. 

I kind of wish there was a total recast.  The first season kind of reminded me of old school MTV The Real World.  Kyle/Amanda are boring.  Single Desperate Twin and Carl again, that's grody.  Wonder if there will be regular twin Face Times because we know Lauren can't be trusted to function at least according to Ashley.  From the preview there is maybe some kind of Carl/Lauren/Lindsay love triangle? 

• Love 2

I didn't think I would, but I really like Summer House. I liked it in the beginning when the cast partied their brains out and I like it now when the cast has matured a bit and deal with real-life issues.  

Edited by Jextella
  • Love 4
On 4/23/2021 at 8:10 PM, Jextella said:

I didn't think I would, but I really like Summer House. I liked it in the beginning when the cast partied their brains out and I like it now when the cast has matured a bit and deal with real-life issues.  

I’ve always liked it too. I can’t explain because everyone is pretty annoying and I wouldn’t want to actually know them but I like them. There’s a general good natured vibe that is lacking from the Housewives shows these days. Everyone behaves terribly but with the exception  one or two per season no one is taking pleasure in hurting others. They’re more spoiled and dumb than vicious and conniving...for the most part. Every season has its exceptions of people trying to go full Bravo Villain, but it’s not the overall feel of the show. I hope Winter House is the same.

• Love 4

Best news ever, Hannah's announced that she's not returning to Summer House! 

..and,, Kate Chastain calls it for what it is: 

Even more interesting, hours before the announcement, Kate predicted Hannah would be fired from both Summer House & Bravo's Chat Room and detailed a "red flag" comment Hannah made to her. 

https://www.cheatsheet.com/entertainment/kate-chastain-reveals-red-flag-conversation-hannah-berner-predicted-she-bravos-chat-room-summer-house.html/

Interesting that Kate remains an executive producer of chat room. 

• Love 4