Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E07: Sing Me A Song

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

Just now, PoshSprinkles said:

Where is Tyreese when you need him?!

Right?  He was the best Judith protector.  He fulfilled my Big Burly Guys Cuddling Tiny Babies weeky quota.

• Love 5
Just now, riverheightsnancy said:

They have had SO many opportunities to take him out. Total psychological control. What is to stop a few of them from just jumping out and stabbing Negan with a knife? There is no one else there. 

Hey, think about Jim Jones.

Sorry, it really is too soon.

Just now, lmsweb said:

Oh look. Some guys named Rick and Ay-Ay-Ron that we saw for 30 seconds at the beginning. So that means Ay-Ay Ron is going to die. Or something.

Well, Aaron does often serve as the voice of reason, so he's certainly doomed.

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, MostlyContent said:

So, any reloaders here?  My father had all the supplies and made his own, but I can't remember what they need.  

Dies, gunpowder, lead? 

Plus primers and shell casings.  Used casings would be all over the place.  I would imagine they could find lead to make the bullets.  Powder and especially primers would probably be the hardest to find.

It's ironic, isn't it? We have Negan with just one henchling BUT there's nobody in Alexandria. Talk about a perfect time for a coup, but it'll be up to Carl, Olivua and Judith.

Why do our people insist on leaving their posts?

• Love 5