Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E21: No Good Deeds

• Start Topic

21 hours ago, laurakaye said:

LOLOLZ, those two krazy kids.

Kan't wait to watch and immediately delete in shame and humiliation...and also so no one in my family sees it lingering on the DVR.

You do that too, huh? 

Is this already the season finale?  Didn't they just come back from hiatus a month ago?  What is going to air in its place?  Khloe's workout show doesn't premiere until January, and I haven't seen any teasers for season 2 of Rob & Chyna.

I am very CONCERNED ABOUT THIS YOU GUYS.  What am I going to hate watch for the next couple of months? 

• Love 4

I wonder if the teaser will be the robbery or just Kris's auto accident? We know she survived with a couple of bumps so it's kind of anti climatic, but I'd love to see her lose her shit when the call comes about Kim being robbed and she thinks her favorite child/golden goose could have been harmed.

The teaser appears to be a baby special with Rob and Chyna.

They are hinting at some beef between Kris and Toni.

Toni better not underestimate Pimpmomma... she's not some society doll.. shes an old whore who's ridden a few poles herself!

• LOL 1

So really.. what was the point of having a mid season break? They came back to only air the four or five episodes? I guess they had to s some slicing and editing, I mean.. I don't know.

Kayne sighting. 

The car accident is scary, actually so I'm glad all the kids were there for Kris. 

Sometimes Kylie legit makes me laugh. Like saying no to Kim's suggestion about makeup and hair. Kylie may be in the wrong about not saving money but it always makes me laugh when she refuses to do something like when she got blue hair right before Kim's wedding and then didn't change it. Also let's be real.. I am pretty sure while Kris may hold the name momager, I think there are other people in charge of scheduling and things it can't all be kris.

Rob is the worst. I think he did have real problems at one point but I'm now starting to think he's milking it.. for attention. I think when he wasn't shooting this show and staying away, he really was going though some stuff. But now? He seems to putting on the Woe Is Me act. Maybe because the girls and his mom do want to embrace Chyna and their baby and his act of rebellion isn't going the way he thought it would, who knows?

• Love 1

Interesting omission of the entire baby shower drama. They left out everything about Rob tweeting out Kylie's cell number. 

And the family tried to act like every single one of them were going to be out of the country working during Chyna's shower? Only the Paris fashion week crew were really out of town. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Artsda said:

Interesting omission of the entire baby shower drama. They left out everything about Rob tweeting out Kylie's cell number. 

Seriously, they made it seem like no big deal when in reality, Rob lost his mind. He's such an ass, I'm to the point where I'm disliking him more than Khloe which is saying a lot.

• Love 1

He even sounded too rational on the phone call he made saying he wasn't coming. Wasn't the original story that he texted them?

Kris needs to go ballistic on his ass instead of making more excuses. 

What baby skills teacher has soon to be parents change the newborn on the granite countertop?  Unsanitary and unsafe to the max.

Why go to Lamaze if the mother is having a c section? And that seemed like a matter of convenience not medical necessity. 

• Love 1
43 minutes ago, DangerousMinds said:

What was the reason for her c-section anyway?

it was never mentioned , but it seemed that she chose a section but could have delivered vaginally or at least tried to if she wanted.  I never heard how King was delivered so I don't know if it was a medical necessity. 

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

So really.. what was the point of having a mid season break?

The first 5 or 6 season were very short:  8 - 12 episodes.  The last few have been over 20.  They know they have to keep Kardashian programming on E! nearly 52 weeks a year but if they run 22 episodes back to back, viewers will get bored or realize the show is just one big long commercial.

12 hours ago, WhosThatGirl said:

I am pretty sure while Kris may hold the name momager, I think there are other people in charge of scheduling and things it can't all be kris.

Of course she isn't.  Every one of the "kids" has a corporation spun up for each new business endeavor, all of those corporations have teams of people that strategize, run publicity, day to day operations, each "kid" has personal assistants/admins (not just the kind who fetch water) to do all of their scheduling/booking etc.  Kris crafts the deals.  I LOL'd when Kim attemped to "manage" everyone using a landline speakerphone, notepad, and pen.  I'm sure I've seen Kris sitting at her own desk in front of double monitors with blurred out Outlook calendars and Excel spreadsheets at least looking like she's operating in the 21st century.

3 hours ago, iwasish said:

He even sounded too rational on the phone call he made saying he wasn't coming.

That seemed to be dubbed in after the fact. 

Kris needs to go ballistic on his ass instead of making more excuses. 

They all need to stop setting themselves up for disappointment.  How many more "events" or contractual obligations do they need to arrange for Rob to blow off before they just go on about their own lives and let him figure himself out? 

What baby skills teacher has soon to be parents change the newborn on the granite countertop?  Unsanitary and unsafe to the max.

Why go to Lamaze if the mother is having a c section? And that seemed like a matter of convenience not medical necessity. 

That house was not babyproofed like a daycare at all.  I'm guessing these kids belonged to the production staff.

Lamaze class scenes are an old comedy trope that needs to die.

11 hours ago, iwasish said:

I thought the shower that wasn't seemed to be re-created. There were no guests there. Kim came out to make an announcement,  but there was no one there.

I did too.  Wasn't the original shower supposed to be some big celebrity event thrown at a club?  I'm waiting for NY mag's Keeping up with the Kontinuity Errors blog to set us straight on the timeline of when these scenes were filmed. 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
forgot a word
2 hours ago, DangerousMinds said:

What was the reason for her c-section anyway?

Terrible thought, but what if Kris convinced Chyna to have a C-section so they could have a little more control over the delivery and make filming easier?  Like a long drawn out induction, labor, and delivery would have cost more $$ to have the film crew hanging out, everyone would be all stressed, tired, kim woul dhave to change hair-do's 12 times, etc.  I had a scheduled c section with kid #2 and from check-in time to holding my swaddled baby was 3 hours, as opposed to 36 hours with kiddo #1. 

• Love 1

That seemed to be dubbed in after the fact. 

Originally it was a twitter rant that Rob had about them not inviting "the mother of his child"  and them having lost their damn minds.  Could he have called also? I guess, but he sounded too rational and calm. I say it was another case of re-creating history. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Terrible thought, but what if Kris convinced Chyna to have a C-section so they could have a little more control over the delivery and make filming easier?  Like a long drawn out induction, labor, and delivery would have cost more $$ to have the film crew hanging out, everyone would be all stressed, tired, kim woul dhave to change hair-do's 12 times, etc.  I had a scheduled c section with kid #2 and from check-in time to holding my swaddled baby was 3 hours, as opposed to 36 hours with kiddo #1. 

I suspect Chyna had the Kim K special tummy tuck at the same time. It may have been to make it easier to be sure her mother and her best friend from back home were there for the birth (and the dramatic confrontation of Tokyo and Kris)

27 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

I would hope the doctor would shut that down.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

I would hope the doctor would shut that down.

These days doctors prefer to do cesareans because there are so many risks for Mom & Baby with vaginal births and the long labors that may accompany them.  There are still risks for cesarean (it is an operation) but fewer risks for the baby.  Cesareans are relatively quick and easier on the doctors & staff as well.  Oh and the hospitals can charge you more, too!

2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

If that was really the case, they could have the family film it as they did with Mason and Penelope.  And they never even show the births of the last 3 grandkids.

45 minutes ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

These days doctors prefer to do cesareans because there are so many risks for Mom & Baby with vaginal births and the long labors that may accompany them.  There are still risks for cesarean (it is an operation) but fewer risks for the baby.  Cesareans are relatively quick and easier on the doctors & staff as well.  Oh and the hospitals can charge you more, too!

You basically answered your own question here.

1 hour ago, DangerousMinds said:

Hmm, I know I heard the opposite at one point with doctors/hospitals wanting to decrease the numbers of non-medically necessary c-sections. Recovery from abdominal surgery isn't any picnic, either.

I think it's the insurance companies that want to cut down on c-sections, they cost a lot more than vaginal births & involve longer hospital stays.

14 hours ago, GaT said:

Seriously, they made it seem like no big deal when in reality, Rob lost his mind. He's such an ass, I'm to the point where I'm disliking him more than Khloe which is saying a lot.

I feel you on that, but Khloe is just truly, completely awful.  The way she was manhandling Kourtney and screaming into the phone to BC, and then getting in Kourtney's face and mimicking the way she talked...and don't even get me started on her teasing Rob with the popsicle.  She's over-the-top gross.  She obviously thinks it's funny, and as long as no one ever calls her out on being disgusting, she'll continue to draw attention to herself by being inappropriate to everyone in her family.  I cannot imagine having a family member like her.

That said, Rob needs serious help but probably will never get it.  A baby is not a magic cure-all for serious depression issues.

• Love 9

According to NY Mag's Keeping up Kontinuity blog, the scene where Kim manages Kylie during the Complex photo shoot was filmed 3 weeks before Kris' accident.  The scene where Khloe blasts Kim for bailing on her meeting was filmed a few days before the accident, as well.

The scene where Rob blows off his 1st shower in Kourtney's backyard was filmed 4 days before he blasted Kylie's phone number on twitter.  You'd think somewhere in those 4 days he would have learned of the miscommunication, if there was one.

This revelation is pretty good:  The 2nd attempt at a baby shower (the Hermes robe, etc) was filmed a week AFTER Kim's robbery.  So filming was only halted for a week.  Kim was already back to work.

I think a lot of her talking heads have been done recently.  She seems much more involved with the show than before, spending lots more time at Kourtney and Khloe's homes and way more invested in ROb's life than she has been. I wonder if there she and Kanye have been having problems or if his behavior ha been come erratic enough that she was avoiding him?

I don't see Kim as the kind of person who is going to stick around someone with mental issues for long.  She's too invested in herself to be a caretaker. Kanye doesn't seem to me that he's all that easy to live with under the best of circumstances, if he doesn't keep up with his meds (if they are needed) she's not going to want to have him around two small kids and deal with that mess.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, iwasish said:

I don't see Kim as the kind of person who is going to stick around someone with mental issues for long.  She's too invested in herself to be a caretaker. Kanye doesn't seem to me that he's all that easy to live with under the best of circumstances, if he doesn't keep up with his meds (if they are needed) she's not going to want to have him around two small kids and deal with that mess.

She would look like the biggest dick if she bailed on him now.  Whatever is going on with Kanye has likely been going on for a long time, just on a smaller scale, and would kinda explain why it took so long for her to give in to dating him even though they'd known each other for years before they started dating and he was allegedly in love with her from day one.  They are both waaaay too invested in this "love story for the ages" that they've crafted over the past 5 years.  And you know Kanye would flip his $hit and divulge family secrets as retaliation if she dumped him.  He has enough money to absorb any financial penalties from any likely confidentiality agreements he entered into when he first started publicly dating Kim.

It wouldn't bother me if she dumped him. I don't think it will affect her following. What ever he says about her or her family, he's the one on meds. And Kim has a way of compartmentalizing things. I doubt she has given Hump a thought in the last several years, or any other unpleasant aspect of her life. Aside from how it affects her kids, I can see her easily walking away. She couldn't wait for Kourtney to dump Scott, or Khloe, Lamar.  

All that talk about her being shell shocked over the robbery, she was filming KUWTK scenes within a week. She's stone cold. 

• Love 2

She was at a party at her sister's house. It's not like she was out among the masses - it was a highly controlled setting that was also time sensitive.  

Edit: By which I mean that they didn't have forever to throw a baby shower so they probably couldn't put it off much longer for her to recover more.

Edited by toolazy
21 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

She would look like the biggest dick if she bailed on him now.  Whatever is going on with Kanye has likely been going on for a long time, just on a smaller scale, and would kinda explain why it took so long for her to give in to dating him even though they'd known each other for years before they started dating and he was allegedly in love with her from day one.  They are both waaaay too invested in this "love story for the ages" that they've crafted over the past 5 years.  And you know Kanye would flip his $hit and divulge family secrets as retaliation if she dumped him.  He has enough money to absorb any financial penalties from any likely confidentiality agreements he entered into when he first started publicly dating Kim.

Now that's one fund I would contribute to.

• Love 2
17 hours ago, toolazy said:

She was at a party at her sister's house. It's not like she was out among the masses - it was a highly controlled setting that was also time sensitive.  

Edit: By which I mean that they didn't have forever to throw a baby shower so they probably couldn't put it off much longer for her to recover more.

They could have had a baby shower anytime, even after the kid was born. Or not even had one themselves, let her mother and friends do it. The clips of her sitting around the house are a far cry from the stories they put out about how she was depressed and wanting to do nothing but play with her kids and the photographs of her going for yogurt looking like she had a lobotomy.  Instead she's all caught up in nonsense drama over a baby shower and her brother's ridiculous passive aggressive behavior.

• Love 4

I just saw the shower scene on a rerun.

Kim was annoyed because they put so much time and effort into the shower. Really?  A company comes and does everything and they show up.

Rob is such an annoying child. I cannot feel sorry for him, but Chyna knows enough to play nice for the cameras.  I suspect she's a piece of work too.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, bagatelle said:

I just saw the shower scene on a rerun.

Kim was annoyed because they put so much time and effort into the shower. Really?  A company comes and does everything and they show up.

Rob is such an annoying child. I cannot feel sorry for him, but Chyna knows enough to play nice for the cameras.  I suspect she's a piece of work too.

Yeah she is. I can imagine what King Cairo witnessed as a toddler. The screaming and tossing of stuff into the pool etc. That's not new behavior. The demure lady at MJs party is much more of an act. 

I read Tokyo Toni's comments to Rob about his calling her a "loose canon (her spelling) and I suspect Chyna is exactly the same. 

Edited by iwasish
  • Like 1
On ‎11‎/‎22‎/‎2016 at 0:56 PM, iwasish said:

I don't see Kim as the kind of person who is going to stick around someone with mental issues for long.  She's too invested in herself to be a caretaker.

BINGO!  There is no way she is sticking around.  Kris is probably drafting a press release right now, talking about how sick Kanye is and how awful he is to her.  They are preparing for her to flee.

Or, she may stay with his for a little while, so the public won't hate her.  But I am sure she is planning her getaway.

On 11/25/2016 at 0:23 PM, heatherchandler said:

BINGO!  There is no way she is sticking around.  Kris is probably drafting a press release right now, talking about how sick Kanye is and how awful he is to her.  They are preparing for her to flee.

Or, she may stay with his for a little while, so the public won't hate her.  But I am sure she is planning her getaway.

This is the woman who divorced her husband after 72 days of marriage, for seemingly no reason other than she didn't want to be married to him.  She'll be out the door as soon as she gets everything in order.  Expect the unsourced stories about Kanye's bad behavior to increase.  We're already hearing about the house renovation nightmare that she is supposedly paying for.  And If there is anything negative about Kanye on the cutting room floor, it will probably be dusted off and spliced into next season's show so everyone is made aware of what angelic Kim has had to deal with.

• Love 7

I am currently watching this episode now and wow... there is so much that i want to say. You'd think that Khloe would've gotten bigger breasts to even out the bigger ass, and Kylie totally got breast implants. Rob is so... I don't know, like doe he really need the checks this badly? Like dude has checked out from everything. 

Bring on Kim's ugly cry and season 13!