Type keyword(s) to search

Shannon Beador: Magic Crystals and Nine Lemons

• Start Topic

Huh. I didn't notice that Shannon used the word "again" in her Instagram. So basically this isn't the first time she has seen Nicole at a USC game. Looks to me that Shannon was itching to start something.

Shannon said on WWHL she saw her (no name ) at an event.  I don't know how that makes either one of them itching to start something. 

• Love 3

Shannon said on WWHL she saw her (no name ) at an event.  I don't know how that makes either one of them itching to start something.

So basically Shannon is keeping track of every single event where they are in the same place? Oh yeah, nothing crazy about that at all.
  • Love 2

So basically Shannon is keeping track of every single event where they are in the same place? Oh yeah, nothing crazy about that at all.

I think she mentioned one event prior to last weekend's happening.  I don't think that makes her crazy.  She was asked a question by Andy.

This is what Shannon tweeted:  https://instagram.com/p/9PUVVoj3Lm/  Absolutely no mention of the incident.

First there was this report from US Magazine:  http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/rhocs-shannon-beador-gets-in-fight-with-husband-davids-mistress-20152510  No direct quotes from Shannon or Nicole-only eyewitnesses.

Then this from E news: http://www.eonline.com/news/710141/real-housewives-of-orange-country-s-shannon-beador-gets-in-altercation-with-husband-s-ex-mistress-at-usc-football-game

Then there was the MacMakin statement:  http://www.realitytea.com/2015/10/27/nicole-mcmackin-david-beadors-former-mistress-breaks-silence/  The macMackin statemenr was to Entertainment Tonight not E News

Finally the Shannon clears things up statement:  http://www.people.com/article/real-housewives-orange-county-shannon-beador?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemag

So there you have it.  Shannon gave a statement, MacMackins made a statement based on stories submitted by eye witnesses-one of which didn't even have Shannon in the stadium at the right time.  In no way did Shannon's tweet cause the press attention.  It was the witnesses who dropped a dime.

See, this is why never the twain shall meet.  Shannon and her idiot hashtags in the first thing - the one where you say 'she made no mention of the incident' - the way I see it, she did.  The hashtags and 'no moral compass' and the prior stuff out there about how much overlap there was between the McMackins and Beadors can lead to only 1 rational conclusion, that she was talking about Nicole.  So I think your assertion of 'no mention' is inaccurate.  Shannon could teach a 102 or 201 class in passive-aggression - not a master class because her game is weak and obvious.  She chummed the waters so her fans (many of whom are now stans because they were victims of infidelity, I'm convinced) could then go nucking futs and go for justice (TM Megan's headband) and go after Nicole. 

I also agree with Freckled Bruh and others about how whack it is for Shannon to carp about Nicole 'showing up again.'  Not only is it a public place, but the primary reasons there is such overlap between these people is not because Nicole stalked him to start an affair (the lie that gets floated as truth - her child was already on the team David coached).  It's because there's overlap everywhere: they have similarly-aged children in the same part of the same community in the same activities, and obviously live similar lifestyles by socioeconomic measurements.  I'm trying to get at the idea that the 'Beadors are boosters and therefore top dog' is horseshit.  Because the McMackins are also obviously well-off and respected (well she was until now) in the community and all that jazz, and they also have one in the couple as a USC alum with expensive-assed, coveted tickets to big games.  That's the overlap.  That's why she was there in all likelihood.  Again: Nicole did not leave her family.  The idea that she was 'stalking' is just bullshit.  I guess I hate it because to me this is all running on certain stereotypes where the female conniving partner is somehow always worse than the unfaithful man, even here when David - in a position of trust towards the McMackin child as the coach of her team - crossed so many lines, Nicole is worse.  Yeah yeah yeah, they're criticized the same way.  (Nope.)

Edited by Midnight Cheese
  • Love 9

The incident was clearly a big deal to Shannon, as she immediately took to Twitter to let the world know that "someone with no moral compass" had invaded her world, and of course, Shannon doesn't want this to happen. Shannon had very few tweets in the days around this event, but for whatever reason, this was important enough that she felt the need to call it out. She has also done a couple of interviews about it. The idea that it is not worth mentioning is something that perhaps Shannon should consider, since she seems to be mentioning it a lot.

We have seen famewhores before, and we will seem them again. She felt the call much quicker and with more urgency than I have ever seen before. I don't think that this is all going to work out well for her. She is much too fragile, and by that I mean bat shit crazy, to survive the lure of all of this. She possesses not one little bit of self-relflection and I honestly think this is all going to end very badly for her, and therefore her family.

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 5

See, this is why never the twain shall meet.  Shannon and her idiot hashtags in the first thing - the one where you say 'she made no mention of the incident' - the way I see it, she did.  The hashtags and 'no moral compass' and the prior stuff out there about how much overlap there was between the McMackins and Beadors can lead to only 1 rational conclusion, that she was talking about Nicole.  So I think your assertion of 'no mention' is inaccurate. 

I disagree that there could be only 1 rational conclusion that she was talking about Nicole. The story about the incident did not come out the day of the game. I saw Shannon's tweet and after seeing the beginning of the reunion part 2 pile up on Vicki and what happened with those 2 in the finale, I assumed she was talking about Vicki. It never occurred to me it was Nicole. In fact, when I first read the tweet I didn't really think much about what she said at all. I was looking for tweets about the show.

• Love 2

Here is rather funny fan observation:  http://realmrhousewife.com/2015/10/27/shannon-beadors-mistress-confrontation-backed-by-fan/  Funny in that instead of saying Fight on Trojans-he keeps saying fight on and we support you and David but this is a totally unbiased account.

I love that he says that Shannon's version holds water over 'hers'.  Shannon admitted that she started the confrontation and yelled that Nicole had an affair with her husband.  What holds water here.  Shannon acted like a jerk.

I don't think being angry with Nicole means they aren't working on their marriage anymore than assuming the very private (make statements to the press) MacMackins aren't working on their marriage.   I do think it is a lot to ask for Shannon to stop mentioning the affair on the show she works on.  I also agree it stupid for Shannon to crack wise about the woman attending the game. I suppose one can ask for anything but I can't see Bravo backing down.  It was a dumb, dumb thing for Nicole to do if she and her family value privacy.  The woman's name has never come out of Shannon's mouth on the show.  I don't even believe Beadors confirmed her as the other woman when it made it to mainstream media.

The thing that was a dumb, dumb thing to do was for Shannon to approach this women and confront her at a public event.  She didn't 'have to'.  Again, we don't know how Nicole ended up in the seats that she did.  From the stories, they were there with friends.  She didn't approach or confront Shannon.  There was no story until Shannon confronted Nicole.  Are the McMackins' supposed to go 'underground'?  

Shannon can talk about the affair on the show but Shannon went one step farther and exploited it.  She even had her children be a part of it. 

See, this is why never the twain shall meet.  Shannon and her idiot hashtags in the first thing - the one where you say 'she made no mention of the incident' - the way I see it, she did.  The hashtags and 'no moral compass' and the prior stuff out there about how much overlap there was between the McMackins and Beadors can lead to only 1 rational conclusion, that she was talking about Nicole.  So I think your assertion of 'no mention' is inaccurate.  Shannon could teach a 102 or 201 class in passive-aggression - not a master class because her game is weak and obvious.  She chummed the waters so her fans (many of whom are now stans because they were victims of infidelity, I'm convinced) could then go nucking futs and go for justice (TM Megan's headband) and go after Nicole. 

I also agree with Freckled Bruh and others about how whack it is for Shannon to carp about Nicole 'showing up again.'  Not only is it a public place, but the primary reasons there is such overlap between these people is not because Nicole stalked him to start an affair (the lie that gets floated as truth - her child was already on the team David coached).  It's because there's overlap everywhere: they have similarly-aged children in the same part of the same community in the same activities, and obviously live similar lifestyles by socioeconomic measurements.  I'm trying to get at the idea that the 'Beadors are boosters and therefore top dog' is horseshit.  Because the McMackins are also obviously well-off and respected (well she was until now) in the community and all that jazz, and they also have one in the couple as a USC alum with expensive-assed, coveted tickets to big games.  That's the overlap.  That's why she was there in all likelihood.  Again: Nicole did not leave her family.  The idea that she was 'stalking' is just bullshit.  I guess I hate it because to me this is all running on certain stereotypes where the female conniving partner is somehow always worse than the unfaithful man, even here when David - in a position of trust towards the McMackin child as the coach of her team - crossed so many lines, Nicole is worse.  Yeah yeah yeah, they're criticized the same way.  (Nope.)

Word.  And thank you.  So agree.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 4

She didn't mention the incident.   She mentioned someone with no moral compass was there and #stalker. We have no idea if she tweeted the photograph before or after the incident.     The incident happened near half time.  So if someone comes up with a time then that can be laid to rest.  Again the stories came from people at the game.  Not Shannon's tweet.  How would a press source have details from the tweet?

Shannon has said they crossed paths once and that was at a previous USC game. LA is far, far away from Newport Beach/Newport Coast. So this idea they intermingle because they are in the same community is incorrect. Their children go to different schools so any more cross over would now be as a result of Nicole joining the sports club Beadors belong to. There a 3 million people in Orange County. I don't like the term stalker but apparently Nicole used it first when she told Shannon she didn't know David and he wanted to marry her and was stalking her. 

Shannon cannot be blamed for stereotypes.

The incident was clearly a big deal to Shannon, as she immediately took to Twitter to let the world know that "someone with no moral compass" had invaded her world, and of course, Shannon doesn't want this to happen. Shannon had very few tweets in the days around this event, but for whatever reason, this was important enough that she felt the need to call it out. She has also done a couple of interviews about it. The idea that it is not worth mentioning is something that perhaps Shannon should consider, since she seems to be mentioning it a lot.

We have seen famewhores before, and we will seem them again. She felt the call much quicker and with more urgency than I have ever seen before. I don't think that this is all going to work out well for her. She is much too fragile, and by that I mean bat shit crazy, to survive the lure of all of this. She possesses not one little bit of self-relflection and I honestly think this is all going to end very badly for her, and therefore her family.

How do you know if the tweet was before or after the incident?  I don't there is a 50 % chance it was before.   Here is a clue it was a 4:30 pm start time and they weren't there for the start of the game.  The game photo is taken in daylight and there are people still wearing sunglasses the time of sunset was 6:09 pm.  The incident apparently happened during half time.  So I think the chances are pretty good the photo was before half time.  Half time would probably be around 6:00 pm and the incident occurred on a return from the restrooms.

She had a lot on Facebook.  She did live Facebook twice last week before the game-so she is active in social media.  One question was asked about Nicole and it was if David had spoken to her and David said no.  Maybe Shannon prefers Facebook to Twitter.  She tweeted about last week's game at Notre dame and the big night out with Heather Wednesday night.

Strike while the iron is hot. It is funny she had very little attention in the off season other than family trips.  She did get voted most popular RH so perhaps that might be why there is interest in her.  I am guessing after the next installment of the Reunion-which has been anything but EPIC as Shannon proclaimed, she will go back to posting pictures of the family and PR events related to Bravo.  I think the whole world is pretty well tired of hearing about her marriage good, bad or indifferent. I think she has a lot of tools at her disposal if things get too hot to handle.

• Love 2

She didn't mention the incident.   She mentioned someone with no moral compass was there and #stalker. We have no idea if she tweeted the photograph before or after the incident.     The incident happened near half time.  So if someone comes up with a time then that can be laid to rest.  Again the stories came from people at the game.  Not Shannon's tweet.  How would a press source have details from the tweet?

Shannon has said they crossed paths once and that was at a previous USC game. LA is far, far away from Newport Beach/Newport Coast. So this idea they intermingle because they are in the same community is incorrect. Their children go to different schools so any more cross over would now be as a result of Nicole joining the sports club Beadors belong to. There a 3 million people in Orange County. I don't like the term stalker but apparently Nicole used it first when she told Shannon she didn't know David and he wanted to marry her and was stalking her. 

Shannon cannot be blamed for stereotypes.

Sorry  that doesn't make sense.  It sounds like you're saying that Nicole purposely did things to meet David. How would she know David if they didn't cross paths at some point?  They met before Shannon was even on the show.  They had to be in the same 'community' for the initial contact to happen. 

• Love 1

Sorry  that doesn't make sense.  It sounds like you're saying that Nicole purposely did things to meet David. How would she know David if they didn't cross paths at some point?  They met before Shannon was even on the show.  They had to be in the same 'community' for the initial contact to happen. 

According to the report I read is he attended a conference she was speaking or working.  The other possibility is that her kid was on the basketball team.   I have no clue how kids sign up for basketball in Newport.  According to Shannon prior to basketball they did not know each other until her kid was on David's basketball team.  I am not saying Nicole did anything purposeful to meet David.  I think Nicole and David did many purposeful things to meet up between October of 2013 and April of 2014. 

The question Andy asked is if they had crossed paths since the thing blew up.  Shannon said they were at an event together and the event turned out to be a previous USC game THIS fall.  I don't know about the sports club thing and perhaps Nicole didn't know they belonged.  I would think once she found out she might want to make different arrangements.  I don't know why Nicole would want any proximity to Shannon or David.  It seems Shannon and David have zero desire to be in Nicole's proximity.

I'm way behind in reading this thread, so I apologize if this is old news.

But if Nicole and her husband have season tickets, why should they not use them?   I have no patience for women who have affairs - I think it's awful when women do that to other women.  However, having had an affair doesn't mean that Nicole should have to give up her season tickets or not attend football games anymore.  Should she also not go grocery shopping?  Or to her children's school events?   They could all run into each other anywhere.  Shannon's claim that Nicole was somewhere she had no business being is laughable.  And ridiculous.  "Someone with no moral compass decided to show up again" makes it sound as though Nicole crashed an intimate private party or hung out on Shannon's front lawn when all she actually did was use her very own season tickets at a football stadium - one of the largest & most spread-out places a person could be!   This woman does not need to stay home with blinds drawn and lights out for the rest of her life simply because she might at some point run into Shannon and make her uncomfortable.  

Shannon really needs to get a grip.  Whether she's over the affair or not, truly happy with the way her marriage is now or not, the smart thing to do in this kind of situation is to keep walking, look straight ahead, and ignore.  Not to revert to 13 y.o. behavior and start posting photos with obnoxious captions.  And certainly not to shriek in the woman's face and scream up into the bleachers details of marital infidelity.  She behaved like a lunatic, and sadly I find it all believable because we've seen how she can be.

She can hate Nicole all she wants, but Nicole had just as much right to be there as Shannon did.   Acting petty and insane about it is not going to do Shannon, her marriage, or her children any favors.  She really needs to grow up, and she also needs to acknowledge that she in no way is anywhere near putting this affair behind her.

• Love 11

Have the kids complained they are embarrassed?  No.  

With all due respect, we have no idea if the kids have complained about being embarrassed.  There's no way we could possibly know that.  Shannon might not even know, as they may have complained only to a therapist.  David might not know, as they may have complained only to Shannon.  So certainly none of us here would know.   How could kids not be embarrassed by their mother screeching in public about their father's infidelity?  Maybe they've verbalized it, maybe not, but I don't believe for one minute that they're totally cool with all of this.  Kids that age get embarrassed very, very easily, and over things much more trivial than this. 

Shannon is behaving like a child.  Children confront each other, shout at each other, tattle on each other, etc.  Adults aren't supposed to do that.  My problem with Shannon screaming about the affair at a football game has nothing to do with disturbing the other people there or whether any of them cared.  It's that she acted like a crazy person, threw her own husband under the bus, and publicly humiliated Nicole's husband - someone she certainly should be having a lot of sympathy for since he was cheated on by the very same affair.   How would she have felt if he had gone batshit crazy and screamed in a packed football stadium about David screwing his wife?  I'm sure her outrage would have been all over Twitter & Instagram within minutes.   

I tend to doubt that Nicole was doing any flaunting.  She probably simply got out of her seat.  Shannon's tweet certainly seemed as though she was all up in arms, so I'm not at all surprised that things took the turn they did after that.  (And how hard would it have been to post that nice photo, mention she was with friends, and leave it at that?  Instead, she had to put that thinly-veiled dig in.  Why do that unless the motive is to stir things up?  Very, very immature.)

Edited by DebbieM4
  • Love 10

Ron and Ben from Watch What Crappens Live had Heather McDonald on their podcast Tuesday.  Heather is friends with a lot of the housewives and in that OC inner circle.  She strongly hinted that Nicole was the aggressor of the affair.  She wanted him and went after him.  Granted, David is just as much of a scumbag for the affair, but for her to chase and make the first move on a married man, and as a married woman no less, is pretty despicable.

• Love 5

Ron and Ben from Watch What Crappens Live had Heather McDonald on their podcast Tuesday.  Heather is friends with a lot of the housewives and in that OC inner circle.  She strongly hinted that Nicole was the aggressor of the affair.  She wanted him and went after him.  Granted, David is just as much of a scumbag for the affair, but for her to chase and make the first move on a married man, and as a married woman no less, is pretty despicable.

HM is a friend of Shannon's, Shannon has tweeted photos of them together at a football game so I suspect her account is based on what Shannon told her. Shannon's own story of how/when Nicole/David met has changed and IMO, HM is going by the first story Shannon gave.

• Love 2

Shannon is probably angry too, that the other woman's husband seems to be standing by her. I think she wants to be the only martyr-victim here.

I really, really do not get the blanket statement "divorce is not an option". Why? When is this ever the case, in reality? Rich people have been known to get annulments even if they have kids. Divorce is always an option...maybe it is not what she wants, but there is a difference. I can't imagine for one minute that this pair staying together is going to end up being the "best thing" for those kids. But jmo...

• Love 6

Shannon is probably angry too, that the other woman's husband seems to be standing by her. I think she wants to be the only martyr-victim here.

I really, really do not get the blanket statement "divorce is not an option". Why? When is this ever the case, in reality? Rich people have been known to get annulments even if they have kids. Divorce is always an option...maybe it is not what she wants, but there is a difference. I can't imagine for one minute that this pair staying together is going to end up being the "best thing" for those kids. But jmo...

AND IF they are staying together just/mainly for the kids, what happens when the kids leave the nest? 

• Love 2

If they are staying together for the kids, they can divorce when the kids go off to college. The twins will be there in 5-6 years, that's no big deal. In the meantime, maybe they will make it work. Who knows, but at least they tried.

• Love 3

HM is a friend of Shannon's, Shannon has tweeted photos of them together at a football game so I suspect her account is based on what Shannon told her. Shannon's own story of how/when Nicole/David met has changed and IMO, HM is going by the first story Shannon gave.

She didn't say anything about being friends with Shannon,  She's good friends with Tamra and they all went out to dinner. Anything that comes from Shannon came from David's account of the affair, and he was the one who was there, so he'd know better than us.

• Love 1

She didn't say anything about being friends with Shannon,  She's good friends with Tamra and they all went out to dinner. Anything that comes from Shannon came from David's account of the affair, and he was the one who was there, so he'd know better than us.

Well, except Shannon has revised the story and she did it on WWHL WITH David there agreeing with what Shannon said this time......so, I think HM is going by Shannon's first story. Also, Shannon HAS tweeted photos of her and HM at a football game, so they at the very least, know each other.

• Love 2

I really can't figure out who did what or who had tickets first but they are ALL looking hella crazy. They all have kids that have already been damaged by this so either divorce or move on. If you are staying together to keep your family intact it's not working. This is not an intact family, they are together all right but not intact. Shannon has got to dig deep and decide if she loves her family more then she hates this woman. David? I don't know what he's doing. He's on the self flagellation tour but does he want out? I just can't tell. If my husband gave my daughter his wedding ring to give to me I think I would have to proceed with a divorce. Not only is he a crappy husband (which I could forgive) but he's a worse father ( which I couldn't)

• Love 12

I really can't figure out who did what or who had tickets first but they are ALL looking hella crazy.

I don't think the MacMackins look crazy at all so far since they haven't done anything to the Beadors. In both accounts, Shannon was the one who tried to stir up crap while they were just there to watch a football game.

• Love 8

She has been friends with Shannon forever. Last year her Twitter feed was full of pictures of them together. There were even rumors that she was joining the show because she and Shannon were always together, even at events that were filmed, although she was not shown. She has also been friends with Heather Dubrow for a long time. I believe that she is one of the friends they had in common prior to the show.

• Love 4

She has been friends with Shannon forever. Last year her Twitter feed was full of pictures of them together. There were even rumors that she was joining the show because she and Shannon were always together, even at events that were filmed, although she was not shown. She has also been friends with Heather Dubrow for a long time. I believe that she is one of the friends they had in common prior to the show.

What happened with Heather McDonald is originally a blog ran a story that she  and Shannon were sisters. In fact they met for the first time the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2014 at the USC/UCLA game.  This is according to Shannon and Tamra who arranged for the three couples to all go to the USC game.  The same sources were also running stories about Heather McDonald joining the cast based on the photo.   Obviously the story has many holes. http://allthingsrh.com/heather-mcdonald-joining-cast-rhoc/

Over this past summer Heather was doing a tour and stayed with Jill Zarin (Heather had even attending a taping of the RHONYC Reunion) Shannon and David went to her show in Las Vegas and had a good time. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/comedian-heather-mcdonald-and-television-personality-news-photo/452418728  What Heather did was attend Tamra's bachelor party in Las Vegas with Tamra and Heather Dubrow    http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-real-housewives-of-orange-county-star-tamra-barney-s-wild-co-ed-bachelorette-party-in-vegas-32335  Shannon had never met Tamra or the Heathers at the time.

So that is the Heather McDonald Story.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 5

What happened with Heather McDonald is originally a blog ran a story that she  and Shannon were sisters. In fact they met for the first time the Saturday after Thanksgiving 2014 at the USC/UCLA game.  This is according to Shannon and Tamra who arranged for the three couples to all go to the USC game.  The same sources were also running stories about Heather McDonald joining the cast based on the photo.   Obviously the story has many holes. http://allthingsrh.com/heather-mcdonald-joining-cast-rhoc/

Over this past summer Heather was doing a tour and stayed with Jill Zarin (Heather had even attending a taping of the RHONYC Reunion) Shannon and David went to her show in Las Vegas and had a good time. http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/comedian-heather-mcdonald-and-television-personality-news-photo/452418728  What Heather did was attend Tamra's bachelor party in Las Vegas with Tamra and Heather Dubrow    http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/posts/inside-real-housewives-of-orange-county-star-tamra-barney-s-wild-co-ed-bachelorette-party-in-vegas-32335  Shannon had never met Tamra or the Heathers at the time.

So that is the Heather McDonald Story.

But none of that negates the fact that Shannon and Heather McDonald are friends, right? Heather was extremely supportive on twitter of Shannon with all that went on last season. They are friends, which is why I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she is taking Shannon's side despite the fact that she made a huge ass of herself. Heather is no doubt as aware as anyone that Shannon is bat shit crazy and it's just easier to not wake that beast. Tell the girl what she needs to hear and for fuck sake don't argue with her or she might have you arrested for assault just to make the argument stop.
  • Love 3

But none of that negates the fact that Shannon and Heather McDonald are friends, right? Heather was extremely supportive on twitter of Shannon with all that went on last season. They are friends, which is why I wouldn't be surprised to hear that she is taking Shannon's side despite the fact that she made a huge ass of herself. Heather is no doubt as aware as anyone that Shannon is bat shit crazy and it's just easier to not wake that beast. Tell the girl what she needs to hear and for fuck sake don't argue with her or she might have you arrested for assault just to make the argument stop.

Yes they are friends.  So does that automatically make Heather McDonald a liar?   They are not long time friends nor is Shannon's social media filled with pictures of Heather.  You discount what Heather says about the other woman based on some long term friendship and I was pointing out they have had limited contact.  I went back 82 weeks on Shannon's social media there were two poster pictures and two pictures of the Beadors and Heather and her husband.  Heather attended the hoedown she did not film extensively or otherwise with the cast. There were far more of Andy Cohen and Jeff Lewis on Shannon's social media.   You think Shannon made a huge ass out of herself, and she has never worked and probably spent the time before David in an institution because you don't know what happened in her life.  Maybe she was in India working with Mother Theresa.  At some point there needs to be some intelligent discourse instead of a series of rebuttable and incredulous presumptions.

Who is arresting who for assault?  Where does that come from-now Shannon is assaulting Heather McDonald to make her say things on her Podcast?  Maybe Heather thinks a woman who has an affair with a RH husband is bat shit crazy.  For all the folks who scream foul when a  detail is released by Shannon is it not entirely possible people who knew Nicole during the affair saw her being a willing and eager participant?

• Love 4

I think because Heather McDonald does have a friendship with Shannon, it's very possible that she's biased. 

And although Shannon claims she doesn't lie, she can go off the rails a bit and over reacts.  Her reaction to Meg calling her on her cell phone is a perfect example IMO.  HER PRIVATE CELL PHONE.  Instead of just responding to Meg's text about not giving her married name, IMO a normal person would have texted back and state that she didn't recognize the name and give a quick sorry.  But no.  She was with her kids in the car and her cell phone has A PRIVATE NUMBER.  It was so How Dare You.  When she found out it was Meg, the paranoia should have been put in the file cabinet - it wasn't David's ex lover or one of her friends.

Edited by breezy424
  • Love 4

If Nicole instigated anything then why is the account of the incident so vague like she "flaunted" and "walked"? At no point did anybody say this woman said anything or made a gesture towards Shannon or something in the least bit specific. The bottom line is that Shannon is the one who approached and said something first. Then she screamed and pointed at these people like a nutball.

• Love 8

Yes they are friends.  So does that automatically make Heather McDonald a liar?   They are not long time friends nor is Shannon's social media filled with pictures of Heather.  You discount what Heather says about the other woman based on some long term friendship and I was pointing out they have had limited contact.  I went back 82 weeks on Shannon's social media there were two poster pictures and two pictures of the Beadors and Heather and her husband.  Heather attended the hoedown she did not film extensively or otherwise with the cast. There were far more of Andy Cohen and Jeff Lewis on Shannon's social media.   You think Shannon made a huge ass out of herself, and she has never worked and probably spent the time before David in an institution because you don't know what happened in her life.  Maybe she was in India working with Mother Theresa.  At some point there needs to be some intelligent discourse instead of a series of rebuttable and incredulous presumptions.

Who is arresting who for assault?  Where does that come from-now Shannon is assaulting Heather McDonald to make her say things on her Podcast?  Maybe Heather thinks a woman who has an affair with a RH husband is bat shit crazy.  For all the folks who scream foul when a  detail is released by Shannon is it not entirely possible people who knew Nicole during the affair saw her being a willing and eager participant?

Re the bolded: oh my!  You know MCM is referring to Shannon calling the cops on David to 'end an argument,' leading to the domestic violence investigation marring the very earliest part of their marriage.  You know this.  It's clear.  The endless erection (calm down, David) of strawman arguments, I do not get.

Screaming foul - who is doing this?  Where?  With what language?  And about Nicole being 'willing and eager' - yes.  She fucked a married man for 8 months because she wanted to.  She did a fucked up thing.  Shannon should hate her forever but in an inactive way, a way that eventually takes no emotional space in Shannon's soul.  That's winning and putting it in the past.  But if Nicole put out multiple public statements (hasn't) or granted interviews (hasn't) where she dressed in church clothes and said "I have sinned" like a disgraced televangelist, and suggested in any way that she really didn't *want* to fuck the extremely willing, family-leaving, handing-wedding-band-to-daughter David Beador, she'd come a hell of a lot closer than Vicki to being crucified.  This is also why the idea that Nicole started is just not credible to me - unless the other woman has nothing to lose like the parade of racist skankmonsters who banged Sandra Bullock's husband, being known as that is lethal to a woman, whereas nothing bad happens to the fuckaround man, really.  In every case I can think of.  Ask Meg Ryan.

If a very good friend of mine were interviewed publicly after my marriage imploded because my husband lost his mind and did what David did, I would be upset and hurt if she didn't take up for my POV if it was a topic of discussion.  I would expect my friend to see things as I did unless I were unhinged.  So Heather McD seeing things as Shannon might makes perfect sense to me and is not at all an unbiased account.  It can't be.

• Love 8

If Nicole had been someone who Shannon didn't know, the fallout could be much different.

However, Nicole was friendly toward Shannon throughout the affair.  I'd feel betrayed by my husband, of course, but also by my "friendly" acquaintance.  I'd feel stabbed in the heart and in the back.  Double pain and humiliation.

Of course, I'd have probably locked David out of the house, divorced him, and kept the USC tickets.

Shannon may be kooky and controlling, but I give her a pass...for now.

• Love 7

Re the bolded: oh my!  You know MCM is referring to Shannon calling the cops on David to 'end an argument,' leading to the domestic violence investigation marring the very earliest part of their marriage.  You know this.  It's clear.  The endless erection (calm down, David) of strawman arguments, I do not get.

Trust me, Midnight Cheese,the endless straw man arguments are perplexing (and, I confess, amusing ) me, too. But wait! -- maybe if we went back 82 weeks -- more than a year, my gosh -- on social media it would all make sense. 

• Love 1

Well, I don't know that I think Shannon was institutionalized - that would no doubt be something we would have heard about. I think there is a history of her being a nutty nut. A really nutty nut. I have no idea what that looks like. I think she was spoiled, got her own way a lot, and proabably didn't do things that she didn't want to do. I think she is someone who likes to complain and wants things a very specific way, but doesn't have the coping ability to make those things happen all by herself. She needs people to take care of her, which includes making her happy. I stand by the assertion that she probably never really worked because she was being taken care of by someone and didn't need to, got married and had kids right away, and from all accounts was unhappy right away. Her inability to cope is such that she felt the need to call the cops to stop an argument when she was fairly newly married. She wasn't a child, she was almost 40 at the time. These are her very own words; words not said years and years ago, but since she has been on the show. She couldn't handle and argument so her tendancy was to call someone to come in and help her handle it. David worries that she cannot sleep at Vicki's house in a full-size bed in Mexico and says "I know you Shannon, you won't be able to handle it". She is fragile, I think because she is unstable, and I think that everyone knows it, especially David. I think that is why he will stay and put up with this public humiliation even though he clearly appears to be miserable. All just my opinion of course.

• Love 5

Trust me, Midnight Cheese,the endless straw man arguments are perplexing (and, I confess, amusing ) me, too. But wait! -- maybe if we went back 82 weeks -- more than a year, my gosh -- on social media it would all make sense. 

When people throw stuff out there I think it is only reasonable to back up the statement.  "Filled with pictures"-I was expecting to see lots of pictures-to be fair I went through he entire account-a five minute exercise-and it was not filled with pictures.  I like my statements to hint of reasonableness and accountability not made up crap and manure.

• Love 3

I really can't figure out who did what or who had tickets first but they are ALL looking hella crazy. They all have kids that have already been damaged by this so either divorce or move on. If you are staying together to keep your family intact it's not working. This is not an intact family, they are together all right but not intact. Shannon has got to dig deep and decide if she loves her family more then she hates this woman. David? I don't know what he's doing. He's on the self flagellation tour but does he want out? I just can't tell. If my husband gave my daughter his wedding ring to give to me I think I would have to proceed with a divorce. Not only is he a crappy husband (which I could forgive) but he's a worse father ( which I couldn't)

This.  I don't know any of these people.  I don't know Shannon, but she presents herself as someone who plays the victim and wallows in self pity and self righteousness.  I think she instigated the confrontation and if the mistress cussed her out, then Shannon got what she wanted.  She setup her opportunity to play victim in my opinion.

Shannon had a commitment with David and it seems all anger and annoyance should be directed at him.  If she is passed it, then she needs to be passed it.  If she is not passed it, then she needs to be honest for the sake of her girls.  She is influencing their life templates and she needs to work harder at being better in my opinion.  She does not owe the mistress and her family anything; she owes her own family everything.  I would be embarrassed to find stories about my mother in social media acting like an asshat.  Heck, she did not even win the confrontation.  She came off looking like a goof. 

People make mistakes; I hate David and Shannon for putting this mess on TV.  This a private family matter that should be handled privately.  I don't watch their scenes involving their marriage counseling.  Its too real and raw.  I don't want my reality TV this real.

As far as the mistress is concerned, Shannon needs to learn how to let her side eye communicate on her behalf.  The assholes of the world are not going anywhere so you need to know how to not let them see you sweat.  If you don't have the gift of the snappy come back and you don't have the stature to physically intimidate someone, then you need to develop another mechanism to convey your message without looking like you are an out of control idiot.  The side eye is an appropriate solution.  It conveys the message without saying a word.  It gives people the impression that you are tougher than you really are without leaving your position.  Its also classy in the sense that it does not involve any other folks that may be in the room, eliminating them from getting caught up in your drama.

Edited by ToukieSmith
  • Love 6

That move with the ring really shows David in a horrible light - there does seem to be a lot going on with both him and Shannon that we don't know. I think another shoe is gonna fall someday.
  • Love 8

I think because Heather McDonald does have a friendship with Shannon, it's very possible that she's biased. 

And although Shannon claims she doesn't lie, she can go off the rails a bit and over reacts.  Her reaction to Meg calling her on her cell phone is a perfect example IMO.  HER PRIVATE CELL PHONE.  Instead of just responding to Meg's text about not giving her married name, IMO a normal person would have texted back and state that she didn't recognize the name and give a quick sorry.  But no.  She was with her kids in the car and her cell phone has A PRIVATE NUMBER.  It was so How Dare You.  When she found out it was Meg, the paranoia should have been put in the file cabinet - it wasn't David's ex lover or one of her friends.

But of course the sources close to the McMacklins are totally unbiased and therefore believeable.

• Love 2

But of course the sources close to the McMacklins are totally unbiased and therefore believeable.

Huh?  Sorry but I never stated that.  So please don't assume.

As for Shannon's behavior at the football game, she had admitted that she approached her husband's ex lover and she also admitted to announcing to people in the area that this woman had an affair with her husband - sorry but I don't remember the exact words but that was the gist.  And this is just another example of Shannon going off the rails IMO.

• Love 1

Huh?  Sorry but I never stated that.  So please don't assume.

As for Shannon's behavior at the football game, she had admitted that she approached her husband's ex lover and she also admitted to announcing to people in the area that this woman had an affair with her husband - sorry but I don't remember the exact words but that was the gist.  And this is just another example of Shannon going off the rails IMO.

I didn't say you said that did I?

I am saying that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If Heather McDonald is biased because she is Shannon's friend, then why isn't the same standard held to the McMackins close friends?  There was plenty of discussion here after the second article came out which quoted people who were at the game with the McMackins that basically said see this is what really happened or people were saying they believed this version instead of the first because of what the McMackins friends said.

It seems like there are two sides to the story and I think the truth lies somewhere between.

• Love 2

I didn't say you said that did I?

I am saying that what's good for the goose is good for the gander.  If Heather McDonald is biased because she is Shannon's friend, then why isn't the same standard held to the McMackins close friends?  There was plenty of discussion here after the second article came out which quoted people who were at the game with the McMackins that basically said see this is what really happened or people were saying they believed this version instead of the first because of what the McMackins friends said.

It seems like there are two sides to the story and I think the truth lies somewhere between.

You were responding to a post I made.  If you want to make a statement about bias then reply to the topic, not a poster because at the the very least you're implying that the poster you're responding to stated something they didn't. 

And BTW, of course, it's possible that friends of the McMackins can be biased just as friends of the Beadors can be biased.  I never stated otherwise.  I didn't have to.  Shannon's own statements demonstrated to me that she went a little off the rails at the football game.

• Love 4

You were responding to a post I made.  If you want to make a statement about bias then reply to the topic, not a poster because at the the very least you're implying that the poster you're responding to stated something they didn't. 

And BTW, of course, it's possible that friends of the McMackins can be biased just as friends of the Beadors can be biased.  I never stated otherwise.  I didn't have to.  Shannon's own statements demonstrated to me that she went a little off the rails at the football game.

What is strange about the Shannon vs. Nicole moment-is during Heather's Podcast a couple of days before, Heather made comments about tripping Nicole.

I guess this too shall pass to Nicole and Shannon's moment in time./  This past week's game Shannon was sitting with Jeff Lewis.  No reports of where Nicole was sitting or if she was even there.

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 2

What is strange about the Shannon vs. Nicole moment-is during Heather's Podcast a couple of days before, Heather made comments about tripping Nicole.

I guess this too shall pass to Nicole and Shannon's moment in time./  This past week's game Shannon was sitting with Jeff Lewis.  No reports of where Nicole was sitting or if she was even there.

What's strange about it? She asked Shannon if she had the urge to trip her when she saw her.

• Love 2

Shannon SO reminds me of Camille Grammer.

I 500% do not care what, how often or how publicly she talks about David's mistress. Personally, I think it's terrible for her mental health and their marriage for her to bring it up every change she gets. As a viewer I'm also tired of hearing about it. But in regards for sympathy to the other woman or David? I give zero fucks. You reap what you sow. Don't be a philandering sleazebag and you won't have to worry about it.

Edited by Silo
  • Love 6

What's strange about it? She asked Shannon if she had the urge to trip her when she saw her.

To me what is strange was Shannon pretty much reassured the others she had no desire for communication with Nicole.  Then a couple days later when given the opportunity she said something to her.  In all fairness she didn't trip her or touch her.  I am in the minority-I don't think what she did was on the brink of reason, insane or even close-it was pretty rude though.

• Love 2

So Shannon and her husband have taken to doing these 20 minute Q & A on Facebook.  They are getting slightly better, except the positioning of the camera is awful.    So this week we are in Jackson, MS for an appearance.  It is after 11 pm and we learn Shannon has found a new non-GMO vodka Vixen, and David will be reading the shout outs from those posting on her Facebook account.  David does okay and at times can be funny, such as when some asked where their children were while they were travelling and David said we set them free to run the streets.  David said Vicki was f%cking lying and Shannon said he can't swear on "the Facebook".  Shannon spoke of the E! news story and basically said she believed Vicki knew back in October.  David interrupted from his shout outs and said-"as soon as they starting selling that stuff," Shannon said we don't know that for certain,  David disagreed.

Keep in mind they have zero ability to control the feed and it is pretty chaotic.  Shannon was asked about where she stood with  Vicki-she doesn't speak.  I could be mistaken as David and Shannon speak simultaneously, but it sounded like Shannon resigned herself to having to film with Vicki next year.  In spite of invitations, Tamra and Eddie  have excused themselves from USC games-there is one left.  Made me wonder if the daily Shannon/Tamra talks are over until shooting commences. 

Starting Friday Shannon will have her website up and be doing Feng Shui Fridays.  So far I don't hear the sounds of trying to sell something.  I think Shannon has joined the ranks of Tamra on You-Tube and Heather with her Podcasts of enjoying a few more months of limelight.

• Love 5

So Shannon and her husband have taken to doing these 20 minute Q & A on Facebook.  They are getting slightly better, except the positioning of the camera is awful.    So this week we are in Jackson, MS for an appearance.  It is after 11 pm and we learn Shannon has found a new non-GMO vodka Vixen, and David will be reading the shout outs from those posting on her Facebook account.  David does okay and at times can be funny, such as when some asked where their children were while they were travelling and David said we set them free to run the streets.  David said Vicki was f%cking lying and Shannon said he can't swear on "the Facebook".  Shannon spoke of the E! news story and basically said she believed Vicki knew back in October.  David interrupted from his shout outs and said-"as soon as they starting selling that stuff," Shannon said we don't know that for certain,  David disagreed.

Keep in mind they have zero ability to control the feed and it is pretty chaotic.  Shannon was asked about where she stood with  Vicki-she doesn't speak.  I could be mistaken as David and Shannon speak simultaneously, but it sounded like Shannon resigned herself to having to film with Vicki next year.  In spite of invitations, Tamra and Eddie  have excused themselves from USC games-there is one left.  Made me wonder if the daily Shannon/Tamra talks are over until shooting commences. 

Starting Friday Shannon will have her website up and be doing Feng Shui Fridays.  So far I don't hear the sounds of trying to sell something.  I think Shannon has joined the ranks of Tamra on You-Tube and Heather with her Podcasts of enjoying a few more months of limelight.

David flat-out saying both were lying and lying early is making me like him a little, in no small part because in this at least he is completely standing by his wife, as he should.  I've criticized Shannon but I do believe that she was trying to help Vicki and Brooks, I think she likes to be able to share connections and information and it would have pleased her to have set Brooks up with an excellent oncologist, and I think that is a GOOD thing - if I had those connections it would give me pleasure to share them and think I was doing good.  Vicki was completely vicious, siccing Ronda the klassy Red Bull and Vakka drinker on Shannon at Tamra's ridiculous baptism to mock her for David's affair, and then saying Shannon 'deserved' it when of course she didn't. 

"You have some nerve" seems to be Shannon's go-to insult which is a little lame, but Vicki really has some nerve acting as she has when she knew the truth.  Trash indeed.

• Love 15

Oh another interesting thing which goes to how unrehearsed Shannon and David are-they talked about going to Chicago and David mentioned staying at the Trump.  Shannon said, "you Are not suppose to say that," and David interjected, "never mind we won't be at the Trump."  So then David is reading along the shout outs and someone from Belmont, Ca. came up and David said, "oh we did a job there. . .$40 million."  Shannon then again said, "you are not suppose to say that."  Sounds to me like Beador Construction is raking in some serious money.  All in all although chaotic they are kind of entertaining.  I hope next season we will see more of the guys, especially now that Brooks is gone.  Maybe a couples' trip?

I noticed Shannon and David went to Bill and Guiliana Rancic's restaurant in Chicago.  I wonder if Guiliana was doing an interview.  I could figure out what else they did in Chicago.

• Love 3