Type keyword(s) to search

Vicki Gunvalson: Her Love Tank Runneth Over

Message added by PrincessPurrsALot,

No politics.  That means none.  Zero. Zilch. Nada. 
See the Primetimer Politics Policy

• Start Topic

To me, Briana should be about her mother being happy in a relationship not who she likes. Just as Vicki was expected to be happy, throw a wedding and respect Briana's turd of a husband.  Briana was certainly willing to overlook Donn's infidelity, unemployment and poor treatment of her mother because she liked him. . . eventually.

Vicki threw a wedding for Briana??  I was under the impression Briana and Ryan eloped.  

I wouldn't blame Briana for preferring Donn to Brooks.  It really DOES matter quite a bit whether one's mother is in a destructive relationship or a healthy one. I would be troubled too if my mother was spending thousands upon thousands on a man who I knew for certain hasn't always been kind to her.  

Donn married her mother and stuck by her through god knows what before they were on the show.  His track record for how he treated her children probably counts for a lot too.  Brooks is clearly a user and views Vicki as a sugar momma.  No shame in Briana calling it as she sees it.  And vice versa -- if Vicki thought Briana's relationship was unhealthy, there would be nothing wrong with her saying so to Briana.  But there's a major difference between marriage and an on-again-off-again love affair, and should get more respect if only because people took vows.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 3

Odd that Brooks gives a reporter/stranger a copy of his bills from CoH but refused to do this on the show to stop the does he/doesn't he debate to begin with.

Meh, I thought/think Brooks is lying but I wouldn't have given those witches jack shit either (heck that is one of my criticisms in how he handled it). If those billing records are in fact legit, then who the hell cares why he didn't present them to a bunch of busy bodies. Maybe if they paid him some damn cash (which I am sure E! did) then he would have. At this point, Brooks the con man looks classier than these HWs.

Vicki threw a wedding for Briana??  I was under the impression Briana and Ryan eloped.  

Vicki threw them a wedding after they eloped because both Vicki and Brianna wanted a "real" wedding.
  • Love 1

Odd that Brooks gives a reporter/stranger a copy of his bills from CoH but refused to do this on the show to stop the does he/doesn't he debate to begin with.

Quite frankly I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this disclosure of documents.  Very early on I suggested he show the medical billing.  We will see who pops out of the woodwork and their opinion of Brooks' latest proof.

I wouldn't blame Briana for preferring Donn to Brooks.  It really DOES matter quite a bit whether one's mother is in a destructive relationship or a healthy one. I would be troubled too if my mother was spending thousands upon thousands on a man who I knew for certain hasn't always been kind to her.  

Donn married her mother and stuck by her through god knows what before they were on the show.  His track record for how he treated her children probably counts for a lot too.  Brooks is clearly a user and views Vicki as a sugar momma.  No shame in Briana calling it as she sees it.  And vice versa -- if Vicki thought Briana's relationship was unhealthy, there would be nothing wrong with her saying so to Briana.  But there's a major difference between marriage and an on-again-off-again love affair, and should get more respect if only because people took vows.

Vicki with the exception of the teeth has never claimed she dropped money on Brooks.  He has said he got paid by the show, Vicki claims she collected rent from him.  he seems to support himself now so at some point he must have had some income other than the show. 

• Love 1

Quite frankly I am waiting for the other shoe to drop on this disclosure of documents.  Very early on I suggested he show the medical billing.  We will see who pops out of the woodwork and their opinion of Brooks' latest proof.

Vicki with the exception of the teeth has never claimed she dropped money on Brooks.  He has said he got paid by the show, Vicki claims she collected rent from him.  he seems to support himself now so at some point he must have had some income other than the show. 

For me, showing some of his medical bills would have been the least invasive and the quickest way to shut down the other HWs questioning him. I suspect that Brooks/Vicki realized this and that is why they refused to show any, if in fact these bill he gave E are legit to begin with, they wanted to keep the cameras focused on Vicki throughout the entire season.

He has given enough interviews to keep the cash flow going since leaving Vicki IMO. When those interviews dry up, I suspect we will read Brooks is back with Vicki....or maybe he will try to hook up with Sonja, Ramona or LuAnn next time. LOL

• Love 2

For me, showing some of his medical bills would have been the least invasive and the quickest way to shut down the other HWs questioning him. I suspect that Brooks/Vicki realized this and that is why they refused to show any, if in fact these bill he gave E are legit to begin with, they wanted to keep the cameras focused on Vicki throughout the entire season.

He has given enough interviews to keep the cash flow going since leaving Vicki IMO. When those interviews dry up, I suspect we will read Brooks is back with Vicki....or maybe he will try to hook up with Sonja, Ramona or LuAnn next time. LOL

Those women aren't the police and he isn't beholden to them for jack. IF he refused just for a storyline, then that just shows how stupid Vicki's cast mates are because why give Vicki the majority of camera time and discussion instead of themselves?

Also, none of those RHoNY women you named would ever give Brooks any play because he isn't young enough and he doesn't have money to make up for that....Girth Brooks or not.

• Love 2

Meh, I thought/think Brooks is lying but I wouldn't have given those witches jack shit either (heck that is one of my criticisms in how he handled it). If those billing records are in fact legit, then who the hell cares why he didn't present them to a bunch of busy bodies. Maybe if they paid him some damn cash (which I am sure E! did) then he would have. At this point, Brooks the con man looks classier than these HWs.

Vicki threw them a wedding after they eloped because both Vicki and Brianna wanted a "real" wedding.

Is that right -- did I miss this?  In my book, there's a difference between planning and footing the bills for an actual wedding where the bride walks down the aisle and they are pronounced man and wife, and throwing a party to celebrate a new marriage.  I just don't remember an actual wedding being held, but I could be wrong.

Edited by Anne Thrax
  • Love 1

If anyone could do a meme of Vicki nailed to the cross, they'd have my undying love.

IF it's not too offensive to people !    < if mods deem this to be so, I humbly retract my request.

• Love 5

Is that right -- did I miss this?  In my book, there's a difference between planning and footing the bills for an actual wedding where the bride walks down the aisle and they are pronounced man and wife, and throwing a party to celebrate a new marriage.  I just don't remember an actual wedding being held, but I could be wrong.

Unfortunately, people today in fact do this. Check out the website etiquettehell. Lots of discussion on that type of thing.

• Love 2

Water toss?  I missed something......   ????

I missed it too. There's a link here, somewhere. It's on Bravo's site, I think. She sure did. It was at the "sex party" just after Vicki said Jim and Meghan wouldn't last 5 years.

• Love 3

It was not filmed for the show. None of the other RH were invited.

I missed it too. There's a link here, somewhere. It's on Bravo's site, I think. She sure did. It was at the "sex party" just after Vicki said Jim and Meghan wouldn't last 5 years.

Here is the clip-it is a clip within the clip.  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-10/episode-22/videos/water-gate-20-shannon-vs-vicki

Edited by zoeysmom
  • Love 1

Thank you, I just watched it.....I have no respect for Vicki.  It was the shrug at the end of the clip that did it.

• Love 8

Thank you, I just watched it.....I have no respect for Vicki.  It was the shrug at the end of the clip that did it.

That's exactly my issue, too. It's one thing to be a butt, but it's another thing to shrug it off like "whatever, oh well, so what?" Petulant child reaction for a grown woman.

• Love 6

I find nothing about Icky entertaining. She is a sociopath, a liar, a self-absorbed imbecile. Who needs to watch that? Not me. She can go and take that Adams family of hers with her.

I don't know how I feel about you insulting the Addams family like that lol. They actually got along and enjoyed each other :).

• Love 5

http://www.allabouttrh.com/vicki-takes-to-social-media-to-confirm-shes-done-with-brooks/

I think Vicki needs to learn about being alone.  What guy in his right mind would want to date a lying, greedy, narcissist with a daughter like Briana?  To all the men out there I only hope they have a son or daughter half as protective as Briana.  Vicki needs therapy and needs to explore ideas about not being so self-absorbed, and please someone tell her she is not all that bright-Tamra did. 

• Love 4

Putting this thought here in Vicki's thread as it's her ex or not ex ......

One thing I noticed during Brooks' interview that stood out (to me) was the way that he kept saying 'Vicki misspoke' and then he would eyeball the camera.  I took that as he was sending a subliminal message to her how she should keep taking the flack and not say too much of anything or else.  It's the implied 'or else' that I think was there.  I'm probably reading too much into it, but it did/does seems as though he really is in control of her and their screwed up relationship.  He's left her before, he's left her now, and she's not over him in the slightest, in no small part because he's the one doing the leaving.  

Tamra gave insight when she told about how Brooks manipulated Vicki into leaving Donn for him.  Insight into their relationship before the divorce, and now with their split.       

I didn't feel like doing my monthly report, this was much more interesting!  ;)

• Love 6

ITA about the shrug!!  No remorse; she's so classless.  

Edited by OhGromit
  • Love 6

Looks like a typical Crooks document http://www.realitytea.com/2015/11/03/brooks-ayers-fake-chemo-bill-proof-copy-google-images/

Blown up of the 2 documents side by side

Thank you! I was really curious about this particular document....mockument?  I know that every cocktail is tailored for each patient, but.....  something is off on the recipe.  No, I am not an oncologist, I am however, familiar with various treatments.  On a personal note, (IMO) when a person gets to a certain age, you've either had an illness yourself, had someone close to be it friend or relative who's needed you and lastly, lost someone ('s) close to you.  I've hit that age.  My personal experience with life is telling me that he's so full of shit it's coming out of his ears and he's given the mockument to prove it.  

• Love 8

AND Vicki makes it ALL ABOUT HERSELF! LOL No consideration to Briana's feelings/concerns or even Brooks feelings/concerns.......just HER feelings/needs. Typical Vicki. LOL

• Love 4

Here are a couple more:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/videos/brooks-is-not-welcome-here

These two women-Briana comes off as being so understanding :  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/blogs/briana-on-living-at-homes-and-with-brooks

AND Vicki makes it ALL ABOUT HERSELF! LOL No consideration to Briana's feelings/concerns or even Brooks feelings/concerns.......just HER feelings/needs. Typical Vicki. LOL

I do think Vicki was terribly hurt over Briana eloping.  I don't think Vicki even knew him did she?

• Love 2

Here are a couple more:  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/videos/brooks-is-not-welcome-here

These two women-Briana comes off as being so understanding :  http://www.bravotv.com/the-real-housewives-of-orange-county/season-8/blogs/briana-on-living-at-homes-and-with-brooks

I do think Vicki was terribly hurt over Briana eloping.  I don't think Vicki even knew him did she?

I think she knew him, Vicki's was upset that Ryan didn't ask her permission to marry Briana and then he added insult to injury by eloping with Briana without Vicki beside them. Once again, it is all about Vicki's feelings/needs, not Briana's/Ryan's and IMO, that is why they eloped like they did and why Michael keeps his mother at arms legnth and out of his personal life.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

I think she knew him, Vicki's was upset that Ryan didn't ask her permission to marry Briana and then he added insult to injury by eloping with Briana without Vicki beside them. Once again, it is all about Vicki's feelings/needs, not Briana's/Ryan's and IMO, that is why they eloped like they did and why Michael keeps his mother at arms legnth and out of his personal life.

I don't think Vicki thought they were serious.  Didn't they meet on line and then he contacted her shortly before coming back from overseas.

All I can say is this need to be center stage is being passed down from generation to generation.  Briana looked pretty comfortable on the couch and just wanted to keep going.  I think the other women are polite and deep down are thinking-I hope my daughter never does this to me.  Tamra should have been particularly uncomfortable.  Years to go for her with her disenchanted daughter.

I don't think Michael is as disconnected as Briana claims.  He works for Vicki and I would wager he speaks to her frequently.  I just think he doesn't need the "friend" element that Briana does.  Vicki and Briana have a relationship where the lines gets blurred.  It is certainly theirs to have but I think half the time Briana thinks she is the mom and they are entirely too dependent on each other friend wise.  It was weird Vicki telling Brooks she was the perfect mom.  There is just no way Vicki should be sharing details of her sex life with Briana and Briana needs to stay the hell of her mom's phone and computer.  Not her place to check to see who is corresponding with her mom.

For the life of me the way these women exaggerate with Briana had her recovery time from her thyroidectomy at a year?  Gimme a break.  If her recovery was so tenuous why get pregnant?  Arghhhhhhhhh.

• Love 2

I don't think Vicki thought they were serious.  Didn't they meet on line and then he contacted her shortly before coming back from overseas.

All I can say is this need to be center stage is being passed down from generation to generation.  Briana looked pretty comfortable on the couch and just wanted to keep going.  I think the other women are polite and deep down are thinking-I hope my daughter never does this to me.  Tamra should have been particularly uncomfortable.  Years to go for her with her disenchanted daughter.

I don't think Michael is as disconnected as Briana claims.  He works for Vicki and I would wager he speaks to her frequently.  I just think he doesn't need the "friend" element that Briana does.  Vicki and Briana have a relationship where the lines gets blurred.  It is certainly theirs to have but I think half the time Briana thinks she is the mom and they are entirely too dependent on each other friend wise.  It was weird Vicki telling Brooks she was the perfect mom.  There is just no way Vicki should be sharing details of her sex life with Briana and Briana needs to stay the hell of her mom's phone and computer.  Not her place to check to see who is corresponding with her mom.

For the life of me the way these women exaggerate with Briana had her recovery time from her thyroidectomy at a year?  Gimme a break.  If her recovery was so tenuous why get pregnant?  Arghhhhhhhhh.

IMO, Vicki raised Briana and Michael more as a "BFFs" than as a "parent" and this is the end result....blurred lines. I also do not think she confides in Michael like she seems to with Briana which is why Briana knows as much as she does about Vicki/Brooks, I suspect she, Vicki, did that when she was married to Donn as well and that it had a negative impact on Donn/Briana's relationship. I really don't think there is a boundary that Vicki will not cross to keep herself first/foremost with any and all in her life, including Michael/Briana.

My nephew, a then Marine, and his wife of a few months decided to get pregnant despite her having major surgery about 4 months earlier and against her Dr.s orders because he was being deployed to the war. I would guess that this is something that happens a lot, couples getting pregnant right before the husband is deployed to an active combat zone. First nephew/wife lost their first baby, second nephew/wife have a now 7 year old son.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 3

I wish Vickie would have elaborated about her concerns about Ryan. It's best that she didn't and for once she held her tongue but damn it, I want to know what she really thinks.

• Love 3

I wish Vickie would have elaborated about her concerns about Ryan. It's best that she didn't and for once she held her tongue but damn it, I want to know what she really thinks.

After his meltdown at her party a couple of months later I am thinking his temper and rather stern demeanor.  The guy is wound way too tight.

• Love 3
I am perfectly fine seeing her woo hoo, get hit in the head with footballs and trip over stuff. 

Vicki reminds me of Ramona from RHONY - unfiltered, socially clueless, and entertaining just by being herself. I mean, the stuff that was so hilarious - showing up at Michael's college digs with a case of beer, whooping; surprising Brianna with a car that Brianna was going to make the payments for while still in nursing school (!); "family van;" getting her employees Botox...this was Vicki being her lunatic self, no scripted drama needed. And that's the stuff I miss. 

Although, I guess with Vicki being an empty nester, there were no longer any built-in foils for her particular brand of kookiness.

Edited by archer1267
  • Love 8

Vicki reminds me of Ramona from RHONY - unfiltered, socially clueless, and entertaining just by being herself. I mean, the stuff that was so hilarious - showing up at Michael's college digs with a case of beer, whooping; surprising Brianna with a car that Brianna was going to make the payments for while still in nursing school (!); "family van;" getting her employees Botox...I mean, this was Vicki being her lunatic self, no scripted drama needed. And that's the stuff I miss. 

Basically, Vicki's a clown.  

Although, I guess with Vicki being an empty nester, there were no longer any built-in foils for her particular brand of kookiness.

No "built-in foils" meaning nobody who wants to be close to her, because she's a clown for viewers, but a nightmare to spend time with in real life.  

• Love 8

Did you read Briana's blog at the link that zoeysmom posted?  Briana writes;

Having Troy has allowed me to feel more empathetic for my mom and how amazing she is as a mother. Throughout my life she has always put my brother and myself first and was always focused on our happiness. If I'm half as good of a mom as she is, then I'll have done something right.

• Love 1

Having Troy has allowed me to feel more empathetic for my mom and how amazing she is as a mother. Throughout my life she has always put my brother and myself first and was always focused on our happiness. If I'm half as good of a mom as she is, then I'll have done something right.

When all is said and done, it's still her only mother.  It's probably just something that she'll tell anyone who asks, as it makes the truth a little more palatable. 

• Love 8

What is Briana supposed to say? She loves her mom even though most of the time Vicki acts more like Briana's younger/immature sister or kid, not like a 50+ adult woman. I still believe that Vicki put her needs before her kids, be it men, money or whatever, Vicki has always come first to Vicki, even before her children.

• Love 7

When all is said and done, it's still her only mother.  It's probably just something that she'll tell anyone who asks, as it makes the truth a little more palatable. 

I think Briana knows Vicki better than we do.

What is Briana supposed to say? She loves her mom even though most of the time Vicki acts more like Briana's younger/immature sister or kid, not like a 50+ adult woman. I still believe that Vicki put her needs before her kids, be it men, money or whatever, Vicki has always come first to Vicki, even before her children.

Agree to disagree, respectfully.

Did anyone in Vicki's life ever say that?  You're going by a few minutes of heavily edited reality TV each week.  You have no idea what kind of mother she was to her kids, although Briana told us above, so I'll stick with what she said. 

• Love 2

I think Briana knows Vicki better than we do.

Agree to disagree, respectfully.

Did anyone in Vicki's life ever say that?  You're going by a few minutes of heavily edited reality TV each week.  You have no idea what kind of mother she was to her kids, although Briana told us above, so I'll stick with what she said. 

So you will believe what Briana said 3 seasons ago but not what she said this season? Ok! IMO, Briana has been real about her mother more the last 2 seasons than ever before. But that is my opinion.

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7

So you will believe what Briana said 3 seasons ago but not what she said this season? Ok! IMO, Briana has been real about her mother more the last 2 seasons than ever before. But that is my opinion.

Vicki raised her kids well, and they love her dearly.  Falling in love with a scumbag, when her kids were grown adults and out of the house, doesn't make her a horrible mother, just a stupid, needy woman who refused to see his scumbaginess.  Also my opinion. :)

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 2

Vicki raised her kids well, and they love her dearly.  Falling in love with a scumbag, when her kids were grown adults and out of the house, doesn't make her a horrible mother, just a stupid, needy woman who refused to see his scumbaginess.  Also my opinion. :)

Ther eis just too much contradiction in Ryan and Briana's statements.  Briana wrote that pablum after brooks supposedly hit on her, abused her mother, her mother called her names, didn't believe her.  This has become Vicki's downfall saving face and I personally don't believe either she or Briana.  Afterall brooks is still alive and Briana said twice she would kill him herself if he was faking cancer.  Girl talks a good game when is suits and shuffles the facts.

I think Shannon summed it up best-when Briana was trying to make nice and defend her mother-that is what Shannon expected her to say as a daughter.  Then she seemed to have a hard time understanding her time on the couch was up. 

• Love 1

Ther eis just too much contradiction in Ryan and Briana's statements.  Briana wrote that pablum after brooks supposedly hit on her, abused her mother, her mother called her names, didn't believe her.  This has become Vicki's downfall saving face and I personally don't believe either she or Briana.  Afterall brooks is still alive and Briana said twice she would kill him herself if he was faking cancer.  Girl talks a good game when is suits and shuffles the facts.

I think Shannon summed it up best-when Briana was trying to make nice and defend her mother-that is what Shannon expected her to say as a daughter.  Then she seemed to have a hard time understanding her time on the couch was up. 

Well, for a woman who supposedly (or subliminally) hates her mother, she sure does want to be with her as much as she can, doesn't she?

My mother has NPD and was mentally, verbally, and emotionally abusive to me growing up.  I don't want to be anywhere near her.

• Love 3

Well, for a woman who supposedly (or subliminally) hates her mother, she sure does want to be with her as much as she can, doesn't she?

My mother has NPD and was mentally, verbally, and emotionally abusive to me growing up.  I don't want to be anywhere near her.

Very sorry for your rough upbringing. 

Briana has the exact same traits as her mother and grandmother.  Vicki is always so desperate to be the center of attention and Briana wants to steal her thunder.  it was such a weird experience at the end of the Reunion after Briana repeatedly backed the bus up over her mother again and again, she wanted to keep her ass right there on the couch and chat.  Meghan, of all people entered into a polite conversation with her.  Briana didn't get it no matter how disappointed and angry Heather, Tamra and Shannon are at Vicki, collectively they are the mothers of eight daughters.  I can almost guarantee none on them would ever want to face the public humiliation Briana has put her mother through three of the last four years. Even Tamra's disproportionate hatred of Brooks is probably thinking-so glad Sidney does not want to be on the show.  I get Briana gets a big paycheck and maybe she should stop going after Brooks for the money.  I get these are Reunions but they are not family therapy sessions. 

• Love 2

Yes to the first sentence, I would expect that of her as well.  The second, yes again, but, it's nice to be able to sit with a group of understanding adults when trying to have a conversation that no one wants to have in the first place. I think that Brianna really needed the back up and support of people who know her mother and what she's really like. Yes, it took place in front of camera's so that everyone can hear/see, but you have to take the opportunity when and where it presents itself.

I don't want to be anywhere near her.

And you don't have to be.  Hugs .............. 

• Love 4

Very sorry for your rough upbringing. 

Briana has the exact same traits as her mother and grandmother.  Vicki is always so desperate to be the center of attention and Briana wants to steal her thunder.  it was such a weird experience at the end of the Reunion after Briana repeatedly backed the bus up over her mother again and again, she wanted to keep her ass right there on the couch and chat.  Meghan, of all people entered into a polite conversation with her.  Briana didn't get it no matter how disappointed and angry Heather, Tamra and Shannon are at Vicki, collectively they are the mothers of eight daughters.  I can almost guarantee none on them would ever want to face the public humiliation Briana has put her mother through three of the last four years. Even Tamra's disproportionate hatred of Brooks is probably thinking-so glad Sidney does not want to be on the show.  I get Briana gets a big paycheck and maybe she should stop going after Brooks for the money.  I get these are Reunions but they are not family therapy sessions. 

Thank you for your kind sentiment.

That being said, I got the feeling that Tamra, Meghan (especially), Heather and Shannon loved that Briana was throwing Vicki under the bus.  On the podcast; they even referred to Briana texting them after the reunion to clarify that Vicki did tell her that Terry's colleague came by to administer the IV, after Vicki told her version of the story.  I also didn't like seeing Briana all chummy with Meghan, the woman who called her Mother names and weekly harasses her on Twitter. If Briana is willing to continually sell Vicki out to be a Housewife; that's just gross.

Edited by cherry slushie
  • Love 4

Love the "I feel I've been the perfect Mom."  Perfectly horrible maybe.  And her skin, yikes!

• Love 4

Yes to the first sentence, I would expect that of her as well.  The second, yes again, but, it's nice to be able to sit with a group of understanding adults when trying to have a conversation that no one wants to have in the first place. I think that Brianna really needed the back up and support of people who know her mother and what she's really like. Yes, it took place in front of camera's so that everyone can hear/see, but you have to take the opportunity when and where it presents itself.

And you don't have to be.  Hugs .............. 

Thank you, pamme64.  I know how you guys feel, but trust me when I say I would have traded my Mother for Vicki in a second. :(

• Love 4

He has in the past, refused to giver her his address.  He knows what's up and just keeps distancing himself.

• Love 6

He has in the past, refused to giver her his address.  He knows what's up and just keeps distancing himself.

He works for Vicki he is vice-president of her company I consider this another exaggerated moment between Vicki and her children.  I do believe he is probably far more appropriate in his relationship with Vicki.  I don't think Vicki ever put Brooks before Michael-I just feel like Michael has a more mature relationship with his mom.  It sounds like these days she needs his emotional support.  I hope he has his body armor on.

• Love 2

I think that both Briana and Micheal love Vickie. I just don't think they really like or respect her, and Vicki is huge on respect. I haven't reached this conclusion just based on the Brooks deal, I always thought this, way back in the beginning. The way they talk to her and react to her just screams "I don't respect anything about you". I think that Briana appreciates what she has done for her, especially back when she had her first child, but she thinks that her mother is ridiculous. Unfortunately, she has become her mother in many ways. That is a pattern that is repeated in families all of the time.

• Love 8

Amen auntiediane6!

I would bet my last dime Donn was a serious drunk. (That is 50+ years of life experience talking)

Vicki is incapable of having a functional healthy relationship. She is a shell of a human with a empty love tank the size of the Pacific Ocean.

I believe the term is "a singularity of neediness".
  • Love 5