Type keyword(s) to search

Grimm Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

SimoneS

Just found out Bailey Chase will be joining Grimm. That should help ratings.

I think he's only going to be on a few episodes, though.

Frankly, I think this show is beyond saving. I deleted all the (unwatched) episodes off my DVR and am strongly considering putting an end to taping future episodes.

• Love 2

http://tvline.com/gallery/tv-spoilers-2016-season-premieres-photos/#!10/grimm-season5/

Blech...just blech.

Also, there was something in this blurb that touches on one of the things very wrong with this show.  Kouf says that this episode is very "Fargo-esque".  Now, I love Fargo.  I think it is one of the best things on TV and it is a much, much better show than Grimm.  

But Grimm should not try to be Fargo-esque...or "any other show"-esque.  It needs to be Grimm-esque,  As long as it keeps trying to be something it is not-which it has all season--it is never going to be able to dig itself out of this hole it has created.

• Love 2

At least it's getting a promo. Didn't it not even get one for Fall, until some fans made one and embarrassed them so they just fronted like it was theirs all along? Or am I thinking of some other show with an embarrassing advertising incident that happened this year? 

At least it's getting a promo. Didn't it not even get one for Fall, until some fans made one and embarrassed them so they just fronted like it was theirs all along? Or am I thinking of some other show with an embarrassing advertising incident that happened this year? 

There was a promo, although I'm not surprised you don't remember it as it was pretty forgettable and NBC did nothing to actually put it out there (one more sign I think the Network has given up).

http://www.spoilertv.com/2015/12/grimm-episode-507-return-promotional.html

I was confused about this because we've seen some of these pictures before, then I noticed that they are just the "complete" pictures.  In other words, they didn't include all the "Eve" pictures in the first posting of it.

Beyond that, I just don't know what to say about this show anymore.  It's like they are trying to make it self-destruct.

Who is Eve?

The official line is that Juliette is dead and now she's Eve.  She has all of Juliette's memories, but not the emotions.

In other words, Juliette has PTSD and changed her name.  Not sure how they can call that "death."

Edited to correct one heck of a run-on sentence.

Edited by OtterMommy
  • Love 2

Because look guys, Juliette's totes dead and now you can forgive her (and us and the show and please stop hating us pleeeeeeeeeeease) for burning the trailer and killing a bunch of people that time and also Nick's mom and also being a giant bitch and also being worthless and awful, but BT IS SUCH A BADASS ZOMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG LOOOOOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK **pukes**

And that is why Eve. Time of Eve. Which is a pretty good anime short film, btw, y'all should watch it, I guarantee it will be a better experience than watching anything BT will do onscreen this season.

• Love 1

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/01/grimm-episode-509-star-crossed.html

509 promo photos.

No improvement in the wig department and, yes, it certainly does look like they are doing a Crucifixion (in a graveyard!).  Why not?  They did a Kristallnacht themed episode during Hannukah, why not a crucifixion during what, if I have the dates right, will be the first week of Lent?????

And I was shocked to see Nick in these pictures...he's still on this show?  I thought it was the Meisner/Trubel/Eve show!

Edited by OtterMommy

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/01/grimm-episode-509-star-crossed.html

509 promo photos.

No improvement in the wig department and, yes, it certainly does look like they are doing a Crucifixion (in a graveyard!).  Why not?  They did a Kristallnacht themed episode during Hannukah, why not a crucifixion during what, if I have the dates right, will be the first week of Lent?????

And I was shocked to see Nick in these pictures...he's still on this show?  I thought it was the Meisner/Trubel/Eve show!

This!  This is why Grimm will most likely go off the air after S5 and that is a shame.  Nick should have been grabbed by Chavez's people in episode #1 and clued in about the wesen uprising, HW, Truble, why they cleaned up his house and he works with this government group while everyone else thinks Nick has taken off.

This!  This is why Grimm will most likely go off the air after S5 and that is a shame.  Nick should have been grabbed by Chavez's people in episode #1 and clued in about the wesen uprising, HW, Truble, why they cleaned up his house and he works with this government group while everyone else thinks Nick has taken off.

The bizarre thing is that a show with Meisner and Trubel fighting the Claw (or whatever it is) would not actually be a bad show.  In fact, it could be a pretty good show.  It just wouldn't be Grimm.  Trying to pretty much create a new and comepletely show out of an existing show that, until the last half of half season, was fairly strong on its own just doesn't make any sense at all.

The bizarre thing is that a show with Meisner and Trubel fighting the Claw (or whatever it is) would not actually be a bad show.  In fact, it could be a pretty good show.  It just wouldn't be Grimm.  Trying to pretty much create a new and comepletely show out of an existing show that, until the last half of half season, was fairly strong on its own just doesn't make any sense at all.

Are the writers trying to create a spin-off by having Meisner and Teresa (yeah, I am not going to type "Trubel" because I think that it's a stupid nickname) fighting the Claw/ joining HW?

• Love 1

Are the writers trying to create a spin-off by having Meisner and Teresa (yeah, I am not going to type "Trubel" because I think that it's a stupid nickname) fighting the Claw/ joining HW?

In one sense, it kind of looks like that--although the show does not have the ratings to justify a spin-off.  But, if they were going to do a spin-off, I would think they would be developing both the spin-off story line and the main story line side by side.  In this case, they've just totally dropped the main story line.

Also--and I know that there are people who would not agree with me on this--Toboni just doesn't have the chops yet for something like that.  Damien Puckler, probably.  He's a well-trained actor with a number of credits, but Toboni wouldn't be able to hold her own a lead or co-lead of her own show yet.

• Love 1

In one sense, it kind of looks like that--although the show does not have the ratings to justify a spin-off.  But, if they were going to do a spin-off, I would think they would be developing both the spin-off story line and the main story line side by side.  In this case, they've just totally dropped the main story line.

Also--and I know that there are people who would not agree with me on this--Toboni just doesn't have the chops yet for something like that.  Damien Puckler, probably.  He's a well-trained actor with a number of credits, but Toboni wouldn't be able to hold her own a lead or co-lead of her own show yet.

I can see NBC eventually spinning Trubel and Meisner off to their own show maybe in a year or so, with an occasional visit by Nick, Hank, Wu, Monroe and Rosalie.  

Grimm was doing very well as you stated until the second half of s4.  I blame TIIC in pushing the envelope with evil Juliette and killing off the Grimmbago and Momma Grimm.    

Juliette/BT obviously was not leaving the show since she's involved with DG and the writers should have nixed all of the evil Juliette or stick to their guns and let the character/actress go, period

I want my show back without all of the baby drama (Kelly and Diana) and Juliette gone.  I can deal with Adalind since CC is a better actress.

Edited by Darklazr
  • Love 2

I can see NBC eventually spinning Trubel and Meisner off to their own show maybe in a year or so, with an occasional visit by Nick, Hank, Wu, Monroe and Rosalie.  

Grimm was doing very well as you stated until the second half of s4.  I blame TIIC in pushing the envelope with evil Juliette and killing off the Grimmbago and Momma Grimm.    

Juliette/BT obviously was not leaving the show since she's involved with DG and the writers should have nixed all of the evil Juliette or stick to their guns and let the character/actress go, period

I want my show back without all of the baby drama (Kelly and Diana) and Juliette gone.  I can deal with Adalind since CC is a better actress.

I think I remember hearing rumors about a possible spinoff so I was thinking that this whole season has been just a set up for that spinoff?

I think I remember hearing rumors about a possible spinoff so I was thinking that this whole season has been just a set up for that spinoff?

The only actual rumor--beyond fans saying they should do a spinoff--was a cryptic comment from DG in an interview and even that seemed more like he thought there should be a spinoff, not that one was in the plans.

Still, as I said, they can't set up a spinoff by dropping the core storyline of the existing show, which is what they've done so far this season.

Edited by OtterMommy

The only actual rumor--beyond fans saying they should do a spinoff--was a cryptic comment from DG in an interview and even that seemed more like he thought there should be a spinoff, not that one was in the plans.

Still, as I said, they can't set up a spinoff by dropping the core storyline of the existing show, which is what they've done so far this season.

Okay, thanks.

As with the main storyline, what was the main storyline anyway (aside from Nick discovering his Grimm heritage/ The Grimm world)? It seemed that they were trying to set up something with the Royals but by last season they totally killed off the main villains for no real reason other than for "sweeps".

• Love 2

Okay, thanks.

As with the main storyline, what was the main storyline anyway (aside from Nick discovering his Grimm heritage/ The Grimm world)? It seemed that they were trying to set up something with the Royals but by last season they totally killed off the main villains for no real reason other than for "sweeps".

Taking this over the "everything wrong with Grimm" thread...

Okay, thanks.

The writers don't even know, they killed them off and replaced them with more generic interchangeable villains.

• Love 1

I hope they pick up the pace and get Hank that love interest that was spoiled in the summer, and also that Rosalee's drug past comes up.  I normally don't care much about ships, and they already have a sold one with Monrosalee, but if it takes the spotlight away from Nick/Adalind, I'm all for it.  I just can't stand the rubbish they're dishing out now and need to move on with characters that have not yet been ruined. 

Grimm was doing very well as you stated until the second half of s4.  I blame TIIC in pushing the envelope with evil Juliette and killing off the Grimmbago and Momma Grimm.

Worse, we got stuck with an even worse storyline with Juliette/Eve.

• Love 1

I hope they pick up the pace and get Hank that love interest that was spoiled in the summer, and also that Rosalee's drug past comes up.  I normally don't care much about ships, and they already have a sold one with Monrosalee, but if it takes the spotlight away from Nick/Adalind, I'm all for it.  I just can't stand the rubbish they're dishing out now and need to move on with characters that have not yet been ruined. 

Bah!  My bet is that letter she received a few episodes ago WAS her drug past coming back up.  That is totally something this show would do.

As for Hank's situation it doesn't sound like there is anything on the horizon.  Well, except for one very distasteful possibility...

A few days ago, BT posted a picture of the beige underwear that she will be wearing in an upcoming nude scene (they are currently filming 516).  There were additional comments that this nude scene was in fact a bedroom scene.  Now, if it turns out that it is with Hank (to be fair, all I'm going on is that Hank is supposed to fall in love this season and Eve has a sex scene....), that is so far deep into the daytime soap area that, well, I don't know.  I've already quit watching--otherwise I'd really quit watching.  I mean, I could sort of see Juliette's reason for screwing Renard and Kenneth (to get back at Nick).  However, she supposedly has no feelings for Nick now (and doesn't seem, from what I've heard, to have the capability for feelings for anyone) and I can't see Hank that interested in his partner's formerly dead but now an automaton ex-girlfriend to *want* to be with her--so it makes absolutely no sense.

Of course, neither does Nick and Adalind....

Edited by OtterMommy

Bah!  My bet is that letter she received a few episodes ago WAS her drug past coming back up.  That is totally something this show would do.

As for Hank's situation it doesn't sound like there is anything on the horizon.  Well, except for one very distasteful possibility...

A few days ago, BT posted a picture of the beige underwear that she will be wearing in an upcoming nude scene (they are currently filming 516).  There were additional comments that this nude scene was in fact a bedroom scene.  Now, if it turns out that it is with Hank (to be fair, all I'm going on is that Hank is supposed to fall in love this season and Eve has a sex scene....), that is so far deep into the daytime soap area that, well, I don't know.  I've already quit watching--otherwise I'd really quit watching.  I mean, I could sort of see Juliette's reason for screwing Renard and Kenneth (to get back at Nick).  However, she supposedly has no feelings for Nick now (and doesn't seem, from what I've heard, to have the capability for feelings for anyone) and I can't see Hank that interested in his partner's formerly dead but now an automaton ex-girlfriend to *want* to be with her--so it makes absolutely no sense.

Of course, neither does Nick and Adalind....

There is no excuse at all for Juliette screwing Renard OR Kenneth, she did it out of spite.  Nick was hurt during Juliette's obsession with another man which turned out to be Renard, but he did not go off and screw another woman to stick it to his ex.  When Juliette first showed up at Renard's house to woge, I knew that nasty heifer wanted to taste that fine stud and she manipulated the entire situation and dropped Nick like a bad habit.   Juliette seems to have forgotten that she was just as guilty of wanting Diana away from Adalind when Kelly first showed up at that house and then she has the utter gall to work with the Royal's to bring Kelly/Diana back to town?!   Juliette had already dumped Nick BEFORE she found out that Adalind was pregnant with his kid and was already sniffing around Renard.  Ugh.  I really hate Juliette.

Edited by Darklazr

There is no excuse at all for Juliette screwing Renard OR Kenneth, she did it out of spite.  

Right, that's what I'm saying.  She did it to spite Nick.  I'm not saying it is okay at all, I'm just saying that there can be a logical connection made.  

Now, if it turns out that Hank's new love interest is supposed to be Eve (which I wouldn't even call speculation at this point.  If the question is, "Where is Hank's supposed love interest?" and the only information we have is that Eve has an upcoming sex scene and that's all we have to go on...I'm just putting out there on the very, very outer edges of possibilities), there are no logical connections to be made.  Hank certainly doesn't have feelings for Eve and Eve doesn't have feelings for anyone.  If the show DOES go there, well....that's all there is to that....

hey - do any of you follow Marvel comics characters, and see any parallels with Eve?

Some family members were visiting Portland so I explained Grimm - and my brother in law said it sounds like a mish-mash of other fantasy shows because he saw the plot where Juliette turned into a witch comes straight out of Harry Potter which he was reading to his 6 year old. Harry and his friends accidentally turn hermione into a cat by messing up a transfiguration spell.

Right now, the transformation of Eve seems to come more out of comic book stories than pretend folk tale stories. But I'm not familiar enough to spot who it might be. There are a few previous wesen that are similar - for example superhero Jessica Jones was once under the control of Purple man who used pheromones to get women under his control, and that is like the goat guy who lured women with pheromones at his bed&breakfast.

Right now, the transformation of Eve seems to come more out of comic book stories than pretend folk tale stories

Either way, it's awful, Eve is even worse than the previous evil subplot they poorly threw together last season.

510 Pictures

http://www.spoilertv.com/2016/02/grimm-episode-510-episode-510-map-of.html

I'm encouraged by yet another set of promo pictures with a lack of Adalind (although Juliette is there.  And, no, I will not call her Eve.  I will not buy into this lazy "reinvention" this show is doing).  It also looks like Monroe goes all blutbad on someone!

I really hate that the Spice Shop has been turned into a wannabe Grimmabago and miss the gang going through the books in the trailer.

I really hate that the Spice Shop has been turned into a wannabe Grimmabago and miss the gang going through the books in the trailer.

You know, having the Grimm HQ in the basement of the Spice Shop really is kind of stupid.  Most Wesen (who haven't yet met Nick and gotten his "I'm a Grimm!" speech), would probably attack a Grimm the moment they noticed him.  So......let's make sure he spends a lot of time in what is basically the Wesen community center....

• Love 2

You know, having the Grimm HQ in the basement of the Spice Shop really is kind of stupid.  Most Wesen (who haven't yet met Nick and gotten his "I'm a Grimm!" speech), would probably attack a Grimm the moment they noticed him.  So......let's make sure he spends a lot of time in what is basically the Wesen community center....

This!  I hate when everyone announces that Nick is a Grimm to whatever wesen of the week the show is writing.  The element of surprise is mute when the gang or Nick just blabs out his identity.

The Spice Shop should go back to being what it was in the beginning and Aunt Marie's trailer should be in a secret location with tons of security.

Edited by Darklazr

You know, the real location where they kept the trailer (in the wooded location, not the original parking lot, which turned into a condo project) is on the far side of the same park in St Johns neighborhood where they have the building where Hadrian's wall has its bunker. It is called chimney park, and the building has been used for various things. The trailer was parked near the frisbee golf course and dog area

• Love 1

From the Everything Wrong thread:

I think the writers just wanted to keep CC and did not think through how messed up a rape baby story really is.  However, something tells me that Adalind could end up dead and we find out that Kelly is really Nicks and that wooden chick's kid.

They have already said that someone is going to die by the end of this season.  Adalind is actually a pretty good candidate (and my vote).  She has always been pointless, but since the arrival of the Winter Soldier, she is even more so.  Also, CC may just not want to be on the show anymore.  Her husband officially takes the reins of PHC in September and she may not want to live 2000 miles away from him.

Now, that being said....I think Hank or Wu are actually more likely.  Right now, they are filling the same role in the show and, if they are going to cut someone, I would assume it would be the "extra."

(The spoiler said someone who had been with the show from the beginning, meaning it would NOT be Rosalee, Bud, or Trubel.  Also, if they are so insistent that EVE is not Juliette, it would not be her either).

Edited by OtterMommy
  • Love 1

The trailer was parked near the frisbee golf course and dog area

For some reason I find this freaking hilarious.   And perfectly in keeping with what this show has become "the super secret trailer" kept in a place that is actually highly traficked.  

• Love 2

Probably Meisner's boss or something, and then she'll be all like "Nick you have to live here in a cell, here's the brochure, it's a great way of life FIGHT FIGHT BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BRAINWASHING" and then there will be scenes with JuliEve and everyone will wander off bored and then Adalind will bust in to save her TWU WUV NICKYPOO with her deux ex machina-timed hexenpower return and they will live happily ever after with the magical baby and I will throw up in my mouth a little.

• Love 2

http://tvline.com/2016/02/18/gilmore-girls-season-8-spoilers-revival-logan-jess-ask-ausiello/

Nothing too juicy here...apparently there is a plastic surgery episode coming up ....  (yawn...)

I predict Adalind will die at the end of s5 and Nick will end up with Kelly and Renard will end up with a supersexed adult Diana.

I do think there is a fair chance that Adalind will die at the end of the season--which will make me happy and sad.  Happy because, thank God, that is over  Sad, because it would be a loss of a great actress who was never really given the role she deserved.  Still, though, I'm putting my money on Hank or Wu....

As for Renard "ending" up with Diana...I hope you don't mean romantically....  That would be, just, ewww.....

ETA: I just saw that there is a second Grimm spoiler there, slightly more juicy.  My guess is that Juliette gets down and dirty with....someone.

Edited by OtterMommy

You know, the real location where they kept the trailer (in the wooded location, not the original parking lot, which turned into a condo project) is on the far side of the same park in St Johns neighborhood where they have the building where Hadrian's wall has its bunker. It is called chimney park, and the building has been used for various things. The trailer was parked near the frisbee golf course and dog area

Bwhahahahahah!  How funny and so down to earth at the same time.

http://tvline.com/2016/02/18/gilmore-girls-season-8-spoilers-revival-logan-jess-ask-ausiello/

Nothing too juicy here...apparently there is a plastic surgery episode coming up ....  (yawn...)

I do think there is a fair chance that Adalind will die at the end of the season--which will make me happy and sad.  Happy because, thank God, that is over  Sad, because it would be a loss of a great actress who was never really given the role she deserved.  Still, though, I'm putting my money on Hank or Wu....

As for Renard "ending" up with Diana...I hope you don't mean romantically....  That would be, just, ewww.....

ETA: I just saw that there is a second Grimm spoiler there, slightly more juicy.  My guess is that Juliette gets down and dirty with....someone.

I don't mean romantically!  Lawd.  Renard will end up with his daughter in the end, unless she dies or turns out to be Eric's kid.

Please do not let it be Juliette and Renard, I am still grossed out from their kiss from last year!

Edited by Darklazr