Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

Nicole is not AA. She has a bio sister who looks a lot like her. The sister is not tan like Nicole is.- they joke about this! Her parents are both white. I've been following her for years.

Sydney was so willowy and shy when she first started. She's come a long way!

• Love 1

Wow, I hope she's dating him!  Not to be shallow, but he's ridiculously fine and they make a gorgeous pair.  I had to LOL at one of the comments on their picture.  It just said: "Have babies."  Seriously!  On the less shallow side, I will miss Nicole as a DCC!  She's been one of my favorites from her first year.  She worked so hard to make the team, and has always seemed so sweet.  I think the way she is so admired by her teammates says a lot about her character, and proves she's not only pretty on the outside.  I wish her the best!  

Edited by M1977G

Nicole is favorite, second only to Sasha. I am glad she got a lot of the recognition this year and got to do cool stuff like go to London.

Website gripes- the reason Sasha and Nicole are my favorites is because I got to know them on their blogs!

I know...I agree about Nicole! If you re-watch Season 5 when she was a rookie, I recall Kelli and Judy saying she was one of the weakest dancers in the room and that she would have to dial it up quickly to have a shot. Amazing how far she's come!

• Love 1

On the less shallow side, I will miss Nicole as a DCC!  

I like her, but for shallow reasons...if my curls looked like hers I wouldn't have had to do the Keratin crap!

OH MY FREAKING WORD.  Was browsing DCC instagrams and saw Danielle posted pictures of her foot accident from two years ago. SERIOUSLY do not look if you are at all squeamish, I am not and almost vommed.  All I can think is that poor girl, HOW did she dance at auditions that year?!?!  Just seeing her stitched foot was like, yeah, ok, injury...but seeing the rest.  I am amazed she could even walk.  So many props to her and to Kelli for giving her a chance. 

• Love 2

OH MY FREAKING WORD.  Was browsing DCC instagrams and saw Danielle posted pictures of her foot accident from two years ago. SERIOUSLY do not look if you are at all squeamish, I am not and almost vommed.  All I can think is that poor girl, HOW did she dance at auditions that year?!?!  Just seeing her stitched foot was like, yeah, ok, injury...but seeing the rest.  I am amazed she could even walk.  So many props to her and to Kelli for giving her a chance. 

Yeah I had to unfollow her. I think it's kind of rude for her to post something like that, I don't do well with that kind of stuff. 

(edited)

I was compelled to go look after reading these posts. Why is it that we are always tempted to look at gross things? Doesn't look like it felt good for sure. Props to her for pushing through it. I would have been upset if Danielle had been cut that year considering the injury happened practicing for her audition. It would have been unfair of them to cut her with how hard she tried imo.

Edited by Oranaiche

I agree, It was bad. That was the season that her name was not in the original pile of TCCs. I'm so glad they changed their minds because I would have been angry, considering Cassie tried out year after year with a knee injury and they kept bringing her back.

• Love 1
(edited)

Yeah I had to unfollow her. I think it's kind of rude for her to post something like that, I don't do well with that kind of stuff. 

Some people called her out on it. WAS NOT what I wanted to see at 8am. She's a weird one.

Oh man Cassie, she couldn't even kick her 5th year. But, Danielle was also "soft" (cough BS cough) and had no 'fight' (I think showing up with a massacred foot shows fight) which I think sealed her fate with the judges. Glad the decision was reversed.

Edited by pink317

With all the retirements, I have to find new favorites! I like Angela, Erica, Lacey, Paige, Jinelle. I guess my favorite now is Jinelle?

Still sad about Brittney and Veronica.

With all the retirements, I have to find new favorites! I like Angela, Erica, Lacey, Paige, Jinelle. I guess my favorite now is Jinelle?

Still sad about Brittney and Veronica.

I know what you mean. I'm most sad about Sydney, Britney, and Samantha.

My favs before were Danielle, Veronica and Ashley Pro. Guess I still have two! I do like Mary and Erica. Guess I'll see who grabs my attention this season!

Someone remind me the story behind Danielle's injury? Did she ever reveal? It was a lot more gnarly than I imagined!

Also, LOVING Erica's posted videos. Her, Lacey, and Melissa are by far the most talented of the rookies. I could watch them for days.

(edited)

Someone remind me the story behind Danielle's injury? Did she ever reveal? It was a lot more gnarly than I imagined!

Also, LOVING Erica's posted videos. Her, Lacey, and Melissa are by far the most talented of the rookies. I could watch them for days.

Danielle fell through a wooden chair while rehearsing I think?

And I agree that Lacey and Erica being the most talented. Melissa too!

My favorite now is Kelsey. She's so pretty and humble, you'd never know she comes

From a multi-million dollar family

Edited by Bailey3606

Kelsi appears to be dating NHL player Brandon Bollig.

Kelsey and Brandon might be the cutest couple I've ever seen!

I guess Brittney Schram and her BF broke up? She deleted all their pics on instagram

(edited)

Which one? Kelsi Reich or current DCC Kelsey Lauren ?

Kelsey Lauren.  Kelsey and Brandon posted pics of them together on their Instagram pages. The most recent was at Emma's wedding yesterday.

Edited by nmvrn
  • Love 1

For this past season, my favorite DCCs were Veronica, Danielle, and Ashley Pro. Guess I need to fill a couple "fav" spots for the 2015-2016 season! lol

I think Victoria is truly talented as well but I don't think she is real big on social media. Danielle and Melissa are my favorites.  I'm not a big Kelsi fan. I don't know why but I am not.

Current DCC Kelsey Lauren (NOT past DCC Kelsi Reich) is dating this guy, I believe:

https://instagram.com/p/3GKs8GhUlI/?taken-by=kelseylbond

I don't follow the NHL so I have no clue who he is but they are cute together.

Kelsey and Brandon might be the cutest couple I've ever seen!
I guess Brittney Schram and her BF broke up? She deleted all their pics on instagram

Ahh you are right! It took me a while to even figure out before that he was her BF...he looked a LOT older than her but it might have been the beard.    I was surprised Abby didn't bring her BF...I thought they'd been dating forever and I didn't see them in any pictures together.  Maybe he was just busy though.

I'm glad someone else noticed that! And because I'm such a snoop on social media, I noticed she unfollowed him on Instagram and recently re-followed him, so who knows! 

How do any of you know that Kelsey is actually going out with Brandon? They could easily just be friends. She's not said anything about it on her photos with him, and there isn't much of a sign that they are actually a couple. A few photos of a girl and guy doesn't make them a couple.

Just saying they don't come across a couple to me and it's strange that everyone already assumes they are without any real evidence.

(Sorry just my opinion on the subject)

It's definitely speculation but I guess my assumption came more from the comments from other DCCs, like the heart-eyes and hand claps and 'this just got reallll' kind of thing.  Could be totally wrong though.

• Love 1

I assume (which could make an ass out of u and me ;) )it is the video played before the girls perform. The current one is SUPER OLD. Skip to the 1 minute mark to see the video I assume they are replacing..

• Love 1

Well hopefully they film a new opening for making the team also because that one is pretty dated! I think Abigal Klein is still in it

Yeah, they've used the current one since season 4. I don't mind though, because I adore Abigail. Lol.

• Love 1