Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I think it's just the lighting with Holly's picture that made her hair look SUPER bright red. Like it looked like Claire's.

KaShara's hair is longer in a few of the pictures. I hate saying this, but a few of the girls look bigger in the waist areas. Could be bad pictures/poses, but a few may end up being cut for weight. I think they look great with a few extra pounds of meat on the bones, but sadly it may not be great for DCC standards.

1 minute ago, bigskygirl said:

KaShara's hair is longer in a few of the pictures. I hate saying this, but a few of the girls look bigger in the waist areas. Could be bad pictures/poses, but a few may end up being cut for weight. I think they look great with a few extra pounds of meat on the bones, but sadly it may not be great for DCC standards.

Yeah ... she's a pretty girl so I'm not sure if it's the pose or angle but she definitely looks bottom heavy in that shot.

• Love 1

Simone did look a little softer in her pictures. She may be on the chopping block if she does not lose the weight by finals. I admit I do not see her appeal at all, but I hate seeing vets get cut for weight issues.

It looks like they hired a few new photographers this year, including one who usually photographs the game and the girls during the game. I follow him on insta and he's actually really good. 

THis is nothing against Yuko because I know she didn't pick that suit but holy WHOA talk about tiny bottoms!! From the back its a lot of cheek but from the front it's almost traumatizing. I thought the DCC were supposed to be girl next door not girl up next on the pole?!? 

• Love 6
18 minutes ago, spazette said:

THis is nothing against Yuko because I know she didn't pick that suit but holy WHOA talk about tiny bottoms!! From the back its a lot of cheek but from the front it's almost traumatizing. I thought the DCC were supposed to be girl next door not girl up next on the pole?!? 

aikes .. after this, I'm scared to click on the link and look!!!

Yuko is basically wearing a thong bikini bottom. Not my taste lol. 

Im also not a huge fan of Kashara's hair. I also agree that Simone looks a bit soft in these pics. I do however find that some of Simone's pics, last year especially, seem to most resemble real model shots. 

Edited by Jess14
  • Love 1

Oh god I just saw the pic you are talking about. That's what I'm talking about: who the hell saw this and thought it would be a good idea to publish it? It's not just that we are seeing more of the girls than what we would like to see... Both Yuko and Tess look bad in it.

• Love 2

Can we just all look at Judy for just a moment? So beautiful and she never ages! Like another commenter said on this Instagram post, I thought for just a moment she was one of the cheerleaders.

• Love 6

YUKOS SWIMSUIT= WHY?!?! Who approved this? In most of these pictures she's looking a little "soft" (by DCC standards) so why would they put her in a THONG!!? I feel personally victimized for seeing those pictures.... 

side note: I personally love Milan and Allie and think they are both adorable, but I think Milan is just as "boxy" as Allie... so confused as to why they came down so hard on her because of it? 

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, Cheerio34 said:

YUKOS SWIMSUIT= WHY?!?! Who approved this? In most of these pictures she's looking a little "soft" (by DCC standards) so why would they put her in a THONG!!? I feel personally victimized for seeing those pictures.... 

side note: I personally love Milan and Allie and think they are both adorable, but I think Milan is just as "boxy" as Allie... so confused as to why they came down so hard on her because of it? 

AGREE on both points!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, AnnMichele said:

Speechless. 

Wow. That's the best calendar shoot picture I've seen in AGES. Can't say I'm surprised though. IMO Kelsey is exceptionally beautiful and she knows how to pose and what to do with her face. If she makes it back she will 100% make it into the calendar.

ETA I think Kelsey pulls off that suit really well and it doesn't look too raunchy on her. 

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 14

Ok day 4 pics = Erica, Stephanie, Kelsey, Kashara. They saved the Big Guns (girls who have great bodies and also know how to pose) for day 4. Those pics are so much better. None of these girls look thick in the middle or stringy muscular. 

I'm still shocked by what an amazing body Tess had. Where has she been hiding?

Kelsey is a weak dancer but she'd sell calendars. I'd love to see her come back and get the cover.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, RazzleberryPie said:

Ok day 4 pics = Erica, Stephanie, Kelsey, Kashara. They saved the Big Guns (girls who have great bodies and also know how to pose) for day 4. Those pics are so much better. None of these girls look thick in the middle or stringy muscular. 

I'm still shocked by what an amazing body Tess had. Where has she been hiding?

Kelsey is a weak dancer but she'd sell calendars. I'd love to see her come back and get the cover.

They have some great group shots this year. I realize they like to highlight one dancer per month but I think they could have some of these group pics for centerfolds or throughout- like every 3 or 4 months. (I've never seen the calendar so if they already do this, never mind). I do think the "day 4" girls, Lacey, Tess, Robin, blonde Heather and Kelli have had outstanding single shots. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Originalroux said:

They have some great group shots this year. I realize they like to highlight one dancer per month but I think they could have some of these group pics for centerfolds or throughout- like every 3 or 4 months. (I've never seen the calendar so if they already do this, never mind). I do think the "day 4" girls, Lacey, Tess, Robin, blonde Heather and Kelli have had outstanding single shots. 

I haven't seen those girls yet. Maybe I was looking at Day three or just part of 4.

Except the one casual of kelli that wasn't flattering to me.

I'm obsessed with the photo of the girls on the yacht in their sunglasses and Kelsey's photos in general. She's flawless.

15 hours ago, Sarah99 said:

Can we just all look at Judy for just a moment? So beautiful and she never ages! Like another commenter said on this Instagram post, I thought for just a moment she was one of the cheerleaders.

Honestly, I think she takes good pictures and she doesn't look as bad as Charlotte or Kitty. Don't get me wrong, Judy looks great, but I wouldn't say she has a "doesn't age" look..she just looks way better than the others which isn't really hard to do.

..no shade.

• Love 2

Kelsey did get Kelli's dreaded she has potential spiel when she made the team. She probably made it because of her looks, but her dancing skills are not up to DCC standards. I am not saying she should not make it back, but I do not think it is the right idea to bring her back because she could help sell more calendars. I also think Kelli and Judy were given a lot of hints to take her as a DCC, but neither one really seemed happy about it. Of course, it could have been the tricky editing from last season making it look like they did not care for her, but I think Charlotte and a few others had a say so in her making the team. Going to be interesting to see if she does make it back because there may be a lot of new girls who can out dance her and have the looks Judy and especially Kelli and Charlotte are looking for.

I think this might be their best shoot yet. The water looks so nice and it's clear which makes shots even better. I know Kelli said she did some underwater shooting.

19 minutes ago, Gabrielle Tracy said:

Ok sleuths, I need your help!  In one of the earlier episodes last season they showed a close up of a blonde girl on the Jumbotron and everyone was really excited over her.  One of the male judges said something like "THAT is the next face of the team" or something like that.  Anyone know who I'm talking about?

Mandy. 

To be honest, Mandy hasn't wowed me at all this season. I hardly saw any photos of her nor videos of her dancing.

10 minutes ago, heatherrrrz said:

To be honest, Mandy hasn't wowed me at all this season. I hardly saw any photos of her nor videos of her dancing.

I'm with you ... is that the blonde girl who is front and center on cover?  I think blonde tall Heather is prettier; Mandy has weird sized eyes that's made even odder looking with very black eyeliner.

• Love 1