Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

An article written by the Denver Broncos Pro Girl cheerleader. Nicole has been mentioned in the article. I was hoping Nicole would post some of her own articles on the DCC webpage. She has been posting a few pictures on her twitter page.    http://m.denverbroncos.com/s/30843/260?itemPos=2&itemUri=1881554260%2F1215149947231511410636101310

Article about Nicole. She will be retiring this year. I will miss her.   http://www.uidaho.edu/alumni/stay-connected/vibe/features/nicole-bulcher

That's Sam, one of our favorite DBCs. She's a 5-yr. vet of our squad.

• Love 1

I think abby's probably best friend is Ashley Nicole bec they are roommates , also jessica is engaged so probably she's retiring bec she's getting married.

But i also think they are probably really good friends.

Has Nicole ever been point girl? Surprised Holly is when there is more seniority above her.

Yes, Nicole is the point of group 2. Seen here:

Re: full squad performances. While seniority does play a part in the formations, the center girl is usually the best dancer in TPTB's minds. Nicole H became point her second year on the team. Evan Anderson was dancing next to Crystal at the top of the triangle in year two. Crystal became point year 3. Whitney was point starting year 4 while Allie (5th year at the time) was somewhere in the second or third line.

ROTY and VOTY are elected, not appointed honors.

I know nothing about the rookies but based only on the show, I like Erica for Rookie.

Veteran - Holly? She had a rough go of it but still stands tall. You know I think Jacie should get everything so I'm throwing her name out there too.

• Love 1

Veronica posted this picture a month ago.    http://instagram.com/p/w4_FVkwgfa/?modal=true%5B%2F

Three year vet Ashley posted a different picture of the same girls.   http://instagram.com/p/w4Uy_ZoT8K/?modal=true

I am guessing these are the girls who will not be trying out again. Katy is in both picture. Of course, I could be wrong. I guess we will know by the time the Swimsuit Calendar swimwear fittings comes around since the veterans who will be trying out again go on the Swimsuit calendar shoot. I hope we get to vote again on the Sideline Calendar since the vets trying out again will be featured in next year's calendar.

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but I love this Q&A with Samantha! In the article she states that she hopes to stay on the team for a long time, hoping for better field position. I can definitely see her as point girl two years from now. She is definitely my favorite dancer to watch! She's probably the most technical technical out of all the DCC's, and also the prettiest, in my opinion.

http://www.hercampus.com/school/smu/sam-clark

• Love 1

http://thedccblog.tumblr.com/

Pics of Nicole from Pro Bowl

I was checking the girl who represented the Miami dolphins in pro bowl and i noticed that in every girl profile they have all their solos ( i wish Dcc would do that) , Also the have way more content that the Dcc website , i wish the Dcc social media team would work on the website make it a little better

Didn't know Kelsey and Brittney have been roomies for 3 years

They were roomate for two years , britney moved out she now lives with Jasmine and Ashley Pro and kelsey now lives with mia

Remember when Jenn Alexis and Kim lived together and the quack nutritionist raided their fridge? Jasmine lived with Danielle too and  Paige lived with Jinelle. Then Paige and Danielle live together. Veronica lived with Mackenzie. Nice to know the girls can change living arrangements without losing their close friendships. I know after I lived my best friends for a year right after undergrad, we all hated each other by the end and no longer talk to each other.

Remember when Jenn Alexis and Kim lived together and the quack nutritionist raided their fridge? Jasmine lived with Danielle too and  Paige lived with Jinelle. Then Paige and Danielle live together. Veronica lived with Mackenzie. Nice to know the girls can change living arrangements without losing their close friendships. I know after I lived my best friends for a year right after undergrad, we all hated each other by the end and no longer talk to each other.

Danielle also lived with Chelsea for awhile. I think she probably moved out when Chelsea got cut.

Are these girls able to get short term leases (for a season) so they can move a lot?

This super detailed history of who roomed with whom and when makes me understand why they dropped using last names. I know if you put something on social media, someone will piece it together, but there's a fine line between Superfans (what I see here) and scary stalkers.

• Love 1

This super detailed history of who roomed with whom and when makes me understand why they dropped using last names. I know if you put something on social media, someone will piece it together, but there's a fine line between Superfans (what I see here) and scary stalkers.

They dropped last names as per the new NFL rule. The living together/apartment segments are on the show. Super detailed? Or just remebering what was put out there for us to know? Maybe the show should stick to rehearsals and performances?

Hope this doesn't sound snotty..im writing on the fly. Overall, the girls are more protected than a lot of ppl on reality tv.

Edited by pink317

I think it was started in Season 6 when the girls started going by their first and middle names. Btw, who was the former DCC who was stalked? I can see her face, but I cannot remember her name. She tried out in season one, was cut at the end, tried out in season two, made the team, and left after one year.

They dropped last names as per the new NFL rule. The living together/apartment segments are on the show. Super detailed? Or just remebering what was put out there for us to know? Maybe the show should stick to rehearsals and performances?

Hope this doesn't sound snotty..im writing on the fly. Overall, the girls are more protected than a lot of ppl on reality tv.

I agree the show should stick to more rehearsals and dancing. That's what interests me the most. I'd love to see them teach one 8 count from start to finish, no cut away cameras every 3 seconds.

Look like DCC Prep Classes start next Friday 2/6. Auditions start on 5/2. Maybe we will get a better idea who will tryout again once the classes start up. So far, Nicole and three year vet Ashley have announce they will be retiring this year.

Look like DCC Prep Classes start next Friday 2/6. Auditions start on 5/2. Maybe we will get a better idea who will tryout again once the classes start up. So far, Nicole and three year vet have announce they will be retiring this year.

Do you mean 3 year vet Ashley Marie?

No guesses on which senior vets (3-5 yrs) will audition or retire with the exception of  Nicole and Ashley Marie.

For the rookies, I think they will all audition again. Unless they have improved I can see Ashley P, Breelan and Calia  barely making it back or possibly getting cut at finals.

Edited by MrsEVH

NFL says only use first name and last initial. It was in all the articles going around during the many lawsuits. A show of just performances and rehearsals (essentially the same thing) would be boring.

The cheerleaders are now part of the Cowboys website.

Must have been due to budget cuts. LOL

Now they look like any other pro cheerleader page (boring). Did you see the profiles? They cut those down. Where's the pictures of past squads?

• Love 1