Type keyword(s) to search

Current DCCs: My Boots Do the Talking

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

I'm actually surprised they don't have a problem with her over-extension, since it must stick out compared to the other girls. I know I've noticed it when I've seen videos of her jump split. Not saying it's not AMAZING, but it looks different from the other girls.

She definitely is over-extended. IMO that either comes naturally, or it doesn't. If she's pronated and in an oversplit, it's going to look really pretty, and make girls with low, tight kicks look even more awkward. Apparently, she isn't "too flexible" or loose, and has a lot of control, or i presume we would've heard some comments like Kelli and Melissa gave Kat (too loose), or girls Kelli has called 'noodley' in previous seasons.

• Love 1
Looks like more than just Emma and Mia are there tonight...

https://twitter.com/DCC_Katy/status/639590753526648832

The all stars are at the games. They are in the boxes/suites taking pictures, and interacting with fans & filling in when current DCC are injured. They perform whenever current DCC is unavailable.

I knew they did box visits  and performed for injured current DCC.  I had no idea some of those girls were allstars.  Learn something new everyday :)

• Love 2

I knew they did box visits  and performed for injured current DCC.  I had no idea some of those girls were allstars.  Learn something new everyday :)

Also, Shelly Bramhall (DCC 94,95,96 & Pro bowl for DCC in 97) seems to work/direct/assist/travel/tour with the All Stars.

• Love 1

Looks like more than just Emma and Mia are there tonight...

https://twitter.com/DCC_Katy/status/639590753526648832

Also I didn't realize there was a pause and a break in the lines when the girls took the field (see video)

https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/639590415813840896

Who is the blonde in sweats in the "circle"?

https://twitter.com/DCCheerleaders/status/639585164104896512

The Allstars are always at the games. I've seen them do appearances in the suites. Emma and Mia are the only ones I can see on the field during Thunderstruck.

Does anyone know if they fill in during the game for sideline dances or just for the opening dance?

Edited by PrincessLeia

The Allstars are always at the games. I've seen them do appearances in the suites. Emma and Mia are the only ones I can see on the field during Thunderstruck.

Does anyone know if they fill in during the game for sideline dances or just for the opening dance?

I think they only fill in for the pregame dance. The episode of MTT where a rookie missed the bus to the stadium, her group was re choreographing formations and transformations without her. I would assume they would do the same in an injured girls group. That's why the DCC have to be able to pick up material fast. You may have rehearsed something one way, then have to change a couple of hours before the performance. Edited by jbaton
  • Love 1

It's Kinzie, I am almost positive. Mia said on her IG last night that she was so honored to jump split for her "precious Kinzie."  Emma must be replacing Ashley Nicole and Mia for Kinzie.  Maybe they are saving those girls for regular season?  

• Love 1

Did anyone ever unearth the official group 3 photo?

I think this might be as close as we're gonna get unless one of the group 3 girls sees one of our tweets.

https://twitter.com/DCC_Chantel/status/637639286259494912

https://twitter.com/DCC_AshleyN/status/637812532720238594

ETA another photo and  - I've tweeted a few of the G3 girls asking if they have pix and no response.

Edited by lscobee

I wanted to do a breakdown of who has remained from the different Rookie classes we've seen on DCC:MTT.  I just thought it would be interesting, so there you go. lol

Season 6 2011 Rookie Class:

Colleen Meghan, Cassie Kathleen, Emma Mary, Holly Arielle, Kamilah Brett, Amelia Bren, Meghan Michelle, Brittney Schram, Amber Lea, Courtney Cook, Alexandra Caroline, Jenna Allison, Angela Rena, Mackenzie Lee, Katy Marie, Alyssa Torres and Veronica Ann

2 - 2015 5th Year Vets: Angela Rena, Holly Arielle

Season 7 2012 Rookie Class:

Kim Nicole, Jasmine Raphaella, Chelsea Elizabeth, Danielle Marie, Jacie Veronica, Kelsey Lauren, Jenna Lene, Collin Julia, Ashley Marie, Jordan Elizabeth, Olivia Rene, Jennifer Alexis, Kinzie Ryanne, Teri Lynn, Emily Claire, Kali Nicole, Jessica Marie, Carisa Rose, and Alex Hermes

6 - 2015 4th Year Vets: Danielle Marie, Jacie Veronica, Kelsey Lauren, Jenna Lene, Kinzie Ryanne, Jessica Marie

Season 8 Rookie Class:

Morgan Whitney, Samantha Melissa Marie, Paige Elaine, Rachel Le-Ann, Kaitlyn LaRae, Jennifer Kathryne, Courtni Shae, Jessica Allison, Abby Camille, Jinelle Esther, Ashley Nicole, and Hannah Alexandra

5 - 2015 3rd Year Vets: Paige Elaine, Rachel Le-Ann, Jennifer Kathryn, Jinelle Esther, Ashley Nicole

Season 9 Rookie Class:

Ashley, Breelan, Caila, Courtney, Erica, Lacey, Loren, Mary, Melissa and Victoria

7 - 2015 2nd Year Vets: Caila, Erica, Lacey, Loren, Mary, Melissa, Victoria

• Love 2

Thanks for posting that. That one isn't as thoughtfully composed as the other three. The others are all carefully symmetrical with everyone placed just so. This one seems rushed or something. And Kat seems a bit shrunken.

Edited by sleepyjean

Thanks for posting that. That one isn't as thoughtfully composed as the other three. The others are all carefully symmetrical with everyone placed just so. This one seems rushed or something. And Kat seems a bit shrunken.

Thought the same thing.

Who sings the anthem now that Britney, Jordan and Jasmine are gone?

They don't have DCC sing the anthem at games frequently. Maybe once a season, if that. However, I believe the anthem is party of the USO tours, so I'm not sure what they'll do there.

The girls' bios are up on the cheerleader page. I thought Jessica was a four year vet, and it looks like Kinzie is a dance instructor but did not attend or is going to college.

She works at Powerhouse of Dance, or at least she did. Not sure if she's still there.

With that long hair, trendy dress, whatever those things on her feet are, she looks like an ill 25-30 year old instead of a normal 50 year old (or how ever old she is). She needs to listen to Kelli's '5 pounds erases 5 years' rule and put some meat on her bones. She doesn't look trim. She looks emaciated, like she'd cut you with her hip bones.

Saw this picture of the team celebrating Judy's 30th anniversary.   I thought who is the woman on the far right?  It's Charlotte!  

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CO0jQU9VEAAh69U.jpg:large

She looks AWFUL. Gain some weight Charlotte. She is afflicted with rich white lady disease. The disease where the rich broads think they have to be a size 000. Go get a burger!

Her hair color is kind of severe....

With that long hair, trendy dress, whatever those things on her feet are, she looks like an ill 25-30 year old instead of a normal 50 year old (or how ever old she is). She needs to listen to Kelli's '5 pounds erases 5 years' rule and put some meat on her bones. She doesn't look trim. She looks emaciated, like she'd cut you with her hip bones.

If you're talking about BEHIND Kelli...there's NO WAY IN H@!! that could be Charlotte....don't think it looks a THING like her...JMO....

If you look at the instagram link Bigskygirl posted on the K&J thread, you'll see Charlotte talking in the periphery and she's wearing the exact same outfit as the waif in the picture.

Will hunt for it later.  Was about to head to bed.