Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E23: Reunion Part 3

• Start Topic

Well here is all Luann had for Season 9, she hasn't been asked back and does not know who has been asked back.  She said she hasn't had time to think about her wedding being filmed.  She would not really commit initially if Bethenny was going.  Finally she said she wasn't invited. Mostly Wendy talked.  When asked who she would like to see NOT return, Luann threw the question back to Wendy , who said Dorinda. 

• Love 9

Mostly Wendy talked.

It started with Wendy shutting her down about 'Bethenny told me wrong.'  By saying its a reality show.  Entertainment!  And Wendy did literally shut her down.  She wanted no poor Tom talk at all.  She asked Luann if she had discussed with her daughter Victoria about a man that was with two of her friends and caught with another woman.  So Wendy wasn't necessarily Team Lu or Team Beth but she was really Team Anti-Tom.

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

It started with Wendy shutting her down about 'Bethenny told me wrong.'  By saying its a reality show.  Entertainment!  And Wendy did literally shut her down.  She wanted no poor Tom talk at all.  She asked Luann if she had discussed with her daughter Victoria about a man that was with two of her friends and caught with another woman.  So Wendy wasn't necessarily Team Lu or Team Beth but she was really Team Anti-Tom.

I didn't see the show but from what you just said, I think WW was not team Luann either, not just anti Tom. LOL I think WW knows she has to toe the Bravo/Andy line, which means that she can't go against Bethenny at all or no more HW guests. LOL

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, WireWrap said:

I didn't see the show but from what you just said, I think WW was not team Luann either, not just anti Tom. LOL I think WW knows she has to toe the Bravo/Andy line, which means that she can't go against Bethenny at all or no more HW guests. LOL

I saw it.  I posted in the Wendy thread.   I'm no Lu fan either but my objection wasn't to that she shut her down, it was how.  She was a complete bitch about it.  Whether you like/agree with them or not, if you're going to ask your guest questions on your talk show, then shit, let em talk.    She did the same thing with Beth but to a lesser degree.   I'll reiterate what I said in the other thread about possibly being more salty about the orange doily she's wearing than any of the above.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, QuinnM said:

Yeah, Wendy wouldn't hear one word from Luann about how wrong it was for Bethenny to tell her about Tom in front of the cameras.  Wendy said it's reality tv, they knew what they signed up for and it was great television. No way should it have been done privately. She was adamant. The audience seemed to be on Wendy's side pretty solidly, too. I didn't hear one person dissent and Wendy's audience is not shy about expressing themselves, to put it mildly.

It just occurred to me that the subject of how Bethenny handled telling Luann about Tom didn't even come up when she was on the show herself the other day.  The subject really seems to mean zero to Wendy, for what that's worth (in terms of Wendy being any kind of barometer of public perception which is iffy, lol).

I had to LOL at Luann claiming she's given no thought to whether her wedding will be taped.  Yeah right, it hasn't even occurred to her, I'm sure.

2 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

I saw it.  I posted in the Wendy thread.   I'm no Lu fan either but my objection wasn't to that she shut her down, it was how.  She was a complete bitch about it.  Whether you like/agree with them or not, if you're going to ask your guest questions on your talk show, then shit, let em talk.    She did the same thing with Beth but to a lesser degree.   I'll reiterate what I said in the other thread about possibly being more salty about the orange doily she's wearing than any of the above.

Wendy was kinda harsh, I agree. Luann seemed to want to control the direction of the conversation and focus on what she wanted to talk about and Wendy just hates that, lol. She was actually tapping her watch at Luann at one point, and rushing her on to the next topic. Uhh Wendy, if you had that much to talk about with Luann, maybe you should have allowed more time for her and not wasted so much time talking about Dancing wIth the Stars and gossiping about the same five people you gossip about every damn day.  I wanted to hear what Luann had to say!

Sorry about these old quote boxes they refuse to disappear

• Love 7
17 minutes ago, ZaldamoWilder said:

Wendy was a total witch to her guest. Cutting her off, calling her "old", openly disagreeing with her about forgiving Tom--has Wendy forgotten she, too, is an "old broad" who forgave her own husband's actual affair? 

• Like 1
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Wendy was kinda harsh, I agree. Luann seemed to want to control the direction of the conversation and focus on what she wanted to talk about and Wendy just hates that, lol. She was actually tapping her watch at Luann at one point, and rushing her on to the next topic. Uhh Wendy, if you had that much to talk about with Luann, maybe you should have allowed more time for her and not wasted so much time talking about Dancing wIth the Stars and gossiping about the same five people you gossip about every damn day.  I wanted to hear what Luann had to say!

This is what did it.  Countess classes must emphasize restraint because @5:57 and @7:06 would've gotten her punched dead in her thoak on almost live television.

Right? Dangit.

• Love 12
1 hour ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Yeah, Wendy wouldn't hear one word from Luann about how wrong it was for Bethenny to tell her about Tom in front of the cameras.  Wendy said it's reality tv, they knew what they signed up for and it was great television. No way should it have been done privately. She was adamant. The audience seemed to be on Wendy's side pretty solidly, too. I didn't hear one person dissent and Wendy's audience is not shy about expressing themselves, to put it mildly.

It just occurred to me that the subject of how Bethenny handled telling Luann about Tom didn't even come up when she was on the show herself the other day.  The subject really seems to mean zero to Wendy, for what that's worth (in terms of Wendy being any kind of barometer of public perception which is iffy, lol).

I had to LOL at Luann claiming she's given no thought to whether her wedding will be taped.  Yeah right, it hasn't even occurred to her, I'm sure.

Wendy was kinda harsh, I agree. Luann seemed to want to control the direction of the conversation and focus on what she wanted to talk about and

Wendy just hates that, lol. She was actually tapping her watch at Luann at one point, and rushing her on to the next topic. Uhh Wendy, if you had that much to talk about with Luann, maybe you should have allowed more time for her and not wasted so much time talking about Dancing wIth the Stars and gossiping about the same five people you gossip about every damn day.  I wanted to hear what Luann had to say!

I don't think Sonja would have appreciated the fact Wendy said Sonja wanted the marriage with Tom.  Luann was nice she did say both Ramona and Sonja are attractive women and they have both said they have a desire to remarry. 

I could not believe when she told Luann that she was too old to have a wedding with 250 guests.  Luann had to remind her Tom had never been married. 

Wendy missed her chance to ask Luann what she and Tom argued about the night of Tom's cheating kiss.  Because she kept talking. 

It sounded like Wendy was trying to get the scoop on Season 9.  She knows Luann isn't going to spill. 

I did watch the first part of the show and it was utterly boring.   She goes over and over the same thing. 

• Like 1
  • Love 8
On 9/22/2016 at 7:35 PM, WireWrap said:

Now, lets put "your" friend in a true comparable situation. Lets say your friends fiancé cheated on her by kissing another woman (no sex though) but then someone none of you like, her co-worker, not only told her close friends, who also dislike your friend, she also took an add out in the local papers, front page, and made that announcement and also called her a whore in that add about your friend. That would be comparable and I don't think you as a real friend would be all too happy with the nasty co worker who made the announcement in the papers to further hurt/humiliate you friend. Yes, Tom hurt/humiliated Luann but Bethenny sure compounded it by adding on the Luann's hurt/humiliation. I couldn't forgive Tom as Luann did but I also wouldn't forgive Bethenny for the way she told everyone/me either because it was done in a deliberate hurtful way. Bethenny's nasty behavior does not cancel out what Tom did but Tom's behavior doesn't negate what and how Bethenny chose to deliver the news either.

I also don't think Luann is some "fragile snowflake" either but I also don't think she is some hard wall that can't or wasn't hurt by Bethenny's nasty, gleeful behavior either.

Again, Tom did the initial betrayal but Bethenny compounded Luann's pain/humiliation and she did so with glee.  

LOL, I saw that and IMO, she realized that she was wrong, that Luann wasn't faking an engagement with Tom, that she really did love him and she, Bethenny, was going to take a big hit viewer/fan wise for her actions. She was hurting/crying/shaking for herself and any possible SKG $$$$/sales loss, not for Luann. LOL

The difference in your scenario is that this hypothetical friend was not on a reality show about her life and introduced this man as the love of her life who also dabbled with two of her friends.  The publicity was there already and unfortunately for Luann, being on the reality show means you take the good with the bad since she has zero editing control.  She could have decided her personal relationship with him was not fodder for Andy (who my husband calls Satan) and then this explosive story would have never made it to air (Page 6 yes, but not on air).  Toms bad behavior was going to come out with or without Bethenny but having Tom on screen with Lu meant it was going to be filmed.  I don't think HOW she told the story to Lu was an asshole maneuver but taking a bit of glee in it IS an asshole maneuver.  But scandal aside, this was the best thing that happened to Lu because she really has nothing interesting going on to showcase.  Her kids are out of the house, she lives in the Hamptons and they filmed over winter, her scenes with Sonja were kinda meh, and one can only watch her pick up pirates so many times.  She should be thanking B because without this Tom stuff we wouldn't have spent tons of pages talking about her.  She got her apple one more year and this year she may not have to hold out for more $ and miss scenes like this year.  

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

I go back to her making Tom a story which is why this was revealed on air.  This is how reality shows work and if Lu hasn't figured that out yet that's her problem.  In a perfect world Tom would have kept his lips to himself and if he didn't Bethenny would have told her in the privacy of some other location.  But this is a Real Housewives show and that is not how they do things.  Now a real bitch move would have been Bethenny making a toast at the engagement party she didn't attend and announcing the kiss at that point with a slideshow of the photos.  

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Natalie68 said:

The difference in your scenario is that this hypothetical friend was not on a reality show about her life and introduced this man as the love of her life who also dabbled with two of her friends.  The publicity was there already and unfortunately for Luann, being on the reality show means you take the good with the bad since she has zero editing control.  She could have decided her personal relationship with him was not fodder for Andy (who my husband calls Satan) and then this explosive story would have never made it to air (Page 6 yes, but not on air).  Toms bad behavior was going to come out with or without Bethenny but having Tom on screen with Lu meant it was going to be filmed.  I don't think HOW she told the story to Lu was an asshole maneuver but taking a bit of glee in it IS an asshole maneuver.  But scandal aside, this was the best thing that happened to Lu because she really has nothing interesting going on to showcase.  Her kids are out of the house, she lives in the Hamptons and they filmed over winter, her scenes with Sonja were kinda meh, and one can only watch her pick up pirates so many times.  She should be thanking B because without this Tom stuff we wouldn't have spent tons of pages talking about her.  She got her apple one more year and this year she may not have to hold out for more $ and miss scenes like this year.  

Without a doubt, the kissing would have and should have been part of the show. That said, Bethenny did chose to tell others first when she should have told Luann first. That is my beef with Bethenny about telling Luann, that and as you said, her glee/joy in causing someone she has know and worked with for years, pain/humiliation. Bethenny gets her rocks off causing others pain, she is really a sick twisted woman.

I do think it is Bethenny that should be thanking Luann for making her relevant this season. Really, what did Bethenny have going on herself? She can't talk about her divorce, she can't show Bryn, she didn't share much about Shields and her SKG plugs are stale/boring and annoying to say the least.....Oh, that's right she had her bloody fibroids that didn't allow her to travel, except when she went to Mexico right after Miami and the finale. LOL Luann also gave Sonja and Ramona storylines this season as well, without Luann/Tom, the season would have been a dud. LOL

• Love 14
12 hours ago, WireWrap said:

Without a doubt, the kissing would have and should have been part of the show. That said, Bethenny did chose to tell others first when she should have told Luann first. That is my beef with Bethenny about telling Luann, that and as you said, her glee/joy in causing someone she has know and worked with for years, pain/humiliation. Bethenny gets her rocks off causing others pain, she is really a sick twisted woman.

I do think it is Bethenny that should be thanking Luann for making her relevant this season. Really, what did Bethenny have going on herself? She can't talk about her divorce, she can't show Bryn, she didn't share much about Shields and her SKG plugs are stale/boring and annoying to say the least.....Oh, that's right she had her bloody fibroids that didn't allow her to travel, except when she went to Mexico right after Miami and the finale. LOL Luann also gave Sonja and Ramona storylines this season as well, without Luann/Tom, the season would have been a dud. LOL

Well you got me there!  She really didn't have much except her explosions with her castmates as well as her nether regions this year.  Not exactly compelling tv.  But I find her more interesting in general than Luann and am hopeful that now her divorce and health issues are resolved she can lighten up.  Or at least take it down a notch.  

• Love 4

I guess Sonja didn't get it all off her chest about Dorinda during the Reunion:  http://www.realitytea.com/2016/09/30/sonja-morgan-blames-dorinda-medley-rhony-season-8-negative-says-luann-de-lesseps-will-always-friends/

Sonja blames Dorinda for her setting up known playboy, Tom with Luann. 

Something odd happened with the editing of the Reunion.  After it was filmed Sonja expressed great anger towards Ramona and Bethenny, saying the stepped on her to make themselves look taller.  Sonja still isn't speaking to Ramona so there must have been something left on the cutting room floor. 

• Love 11

I can see Sonja's point there. I also call BS on Dorinda's motive for not inviting Sonja to the Berkshires, and I agree Dorinda was a pot stirrer pretty much all season. Never thought about the Lu connection; I wonder if Dorinda knew about Sonja and Tom's relationship, however casual it was.

I thought they all (well mainly Bethenny, Dorinda and Ramona) treated Sonja shabbily at the reunion. And I am curious now, zoeysmom, about what was left out. 

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Jel said:

I can see Sonja's point there. I also call BS on Dorinda's motive for not inviting Sonja to the Berkshires, and I agree Dorinda was a pot stirrer pretty much all season. Never thought about the Lu connection; I wonder if Dorinda knew about Sonja and Tom's relationship, however casual it was.

I thought they all (well mainly Bethenny, Dorinda and Ramona) treated Sonja shabbily at the reunion. And I am curious now, zoeysmom, about what was left out. 

I can see on the surface after Bethenny decimated Sonja, that even though Bethenny said she would go regardless of who else was invited, Dorinda did not want there to be some big further dust up between Bethenny and Sonja. 

When Sonja was prattling on after the Reunion she mentioned Ramona had been unkind regarding her marriage always claiming that hers and Mario was superior and pointing out where Sonja screwed up.  Ramona did say she went to the Berkshires with Dorinda after the Reunion and it took her a week to recover from the same.  I didn't see anything that would be that stressful to Ramona.  I believe Sonja was the one who didn't want Sonja in the Berkshires.  She was the one going on and on about Sonja's drinking problem.  More importantly Ramona didn't want Sonja spilling the fact she had been involved with Tipsy Girl for many months before Sonja was.  That was touched on ever so lightly and I don't see how Bethenny could launch on Sonja the way she did and just forgive Ramona so quickly. 

Since no one knew about Tom and Sonja, I don't think Dorinda knew anything.  I thought it stranger that Ramona never mentioned her week long wooing to Dorinda or she never read it about it in the paper.  I have often wondered if perhaps Dorinda did tell Ramona about trying to set Luann and Tom up back in May of 2015, and perhaps Ramona knew and pounced when the opportunity presented itself.

Sonja went in hard for Dorinda saying John is not the guy you can take everywhere, or claiming Dorinda uses drugs. 

• Love 6
50 minutes ago, Jel said:

Dorinda wasn't/isn't close to Sonja at all and she really didn't know Tom all that much either so I don't think she had any idea that Tom was connected to Sonja. Heck, according to both Sonja and Ramona, who were supposedly close long term friends, Ramona didn't know about Sonja/Tom either so I don't see Dorinda knowing. Add to that, even when Sonja learned, early on, that Luann was dating Tom and had started getting serious about him, she still didn't inform Luann about her/Tom/hookups.

As for the Berkshires disinvite, Dorinda had 2 choices, invite Sonja and risk Bethenny not coming, which would mean little of her event making it past editing or disinvite Sonja insuring Bethenny shows and most of the event gets past editing. Either choice she made would tick 1 of them off, either Sonja or Bethenny, and Bethenny had already gone after Dorinda/John so to keep out of the Bethenny line of fire, she chose to disinvite the lesser threat....Sonja. LOL

Bethenny's attitude toward Sonja at the reunion was because Sonja talked to Gloria Allrad (sp) about Bethenny freezing her out early this season which cost her money. Ramona threw Sonja under the bus to keep her position secure with Bethenny and Dorinda was ticked because of nasty comments Sonja made about her on SM and in interviews before the reunion was filmed.

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Jel said:

They did treat Sonja badly, especially Bethenny exploding at her and Dorinda cutting her out of the trip.  Leaving her out of the trip was especially crummy because she didn't get paid like she would have if she had gone, and they all know Sonja needs the money.  And Ramona went on sooo much about her drinking.  I wonder if she was trying to paint Sonja as too out of it to be believed if she spilled the beans about their little Tipsy Girl endeavor.  I wouldn't put it past her. 

But Sonja being mad at Dorinda for introducing Lu and Tom is silly.  I don't buy she's upset because Dorinda set Luann up with a playboy, like she is worried for Luann or something.  Luann can more than take care of herself.  She's not some babe in the woods.  I think it's more likely Sonja is just jealous.  But it's not like if Dorinda hadn't introduced Tom to Lu, he would have proposed to Sonja instead.  She needs to drop it already and move on.  Especially if it turns out like it looks it might, with Luann being her only friend left on the cast.  

Sonja's point about Dorinda being a pot-stirrer ... it's true.  But wouldn't things have probably ended up stirred anyway?  I know Dorinda would do things like say "they're talking about you" but that seems kind of mild. She poked the hive a little  but she didn't unleash any dastardly plots (that I know of).  I think Sonja just can't stand Dorinda and vice versa.  Bravo probably loves the fight potential between the two of them, which I would guess Sonja is aware of, so maybe she is making as much out of it as she can to make sure she gets invited back next season.  Lord knows she needs the job.

• Love 11
16 hours ago, zoeysmom said:

When Sonja was prattling on after the Reunion she mentioned Ramona had been unkind regarding her marriage always claiming that hers and Mario was superior and pointing out where Sonja screwed up.  Ramona did say she went to the Berkshires with Dorinda after the Reunion and it took her a week to recover from the same.  I didn't see anything that would be that stressful to Ramona.  I believe Sonja was the one who didn't want Sonja in the Berkshires.  She was the one going on and on about Sonja's drinking problem.  More importantly Ramona didn't want Sonja spilling the fact she had been involved with Tipsy Girl for many months before Sonja was.  That was touched on ever so lightly and I don't see how Bethenny could launch on Sonja the way she did and just forgive Ramona so quickly. 

Since no one knew about Tom and Sonja, I don't think Dorinda knew anything.  I thought it stranger that Ramona never mentioned her week long wooing to Dorinda or she never read it about it in the paper.  I have often wondered if perhaps Dorinda did tell Ramona about trying to set Luann and Tom up back in May of 2015, and perhaps Ramona knew and pounced when the opportunity presented itself.

I can believe that Dorinda didn't know about Lu and Sonja -- was just wondering aloud about that. Wouldn't be at all surprised if Ramona was trying to cover her ass -- her dresses aren't (ba doomp boomp).

16 hours ago, WireWrap said:

As for the Berkshires disinvite, Dorinda had 2 choices, invite Sonja and risk Bethenny not coming, which would mean little of her event making it past editing or disinvite Sonja insuring Bethenny shows and most of the event gets past editing. Either choice she made would tick 1 of them off, either Sonja or Bethenny, and Bethenny had already gone after Dorinda/John so to keep out of the Bethenny line of fire, she chose to disinvite the lesser threat....Sonja. LOL

Hey, it's Dorinda's party and she can invite and not invite who she wants for whatever reason she wants. But she spent a fair bit of time explaining to a clearly upset-about-it, Sonja that the reason she wasn't inviting her was for Sonja's benefit. Even Sonja knew that was BS. The non-vite was for Dorinda's benefit because it was more important to her to have Beth at the party/stay on Beth's good side. She then adds insult to injury by suggesting it would be too much for Sonja in her fragile mental state, thereby spinning it to look as though she was motivated purely from kindness and concern.  I think she should have invited her, but that's kind of beside the point because my main beef with it was the dishonesty coupled with the "concern" -- Dorinda attempted to spin that act of self-preservation and insult to Sonja into an act of human kindness.  

16 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

They did treat Sonja badly, especially Bethenny exploding at her and Dorinda cutting her out of the trip.  Leaving her out of the trip was especially crummy because she didn't get paid like she would have if she had gone, and they all know Sonja needs the money.  And Ramona went on sooo much about her drinking.  I wonder if she was trying to paint Sonja as too out of it to be believed if she spilled the beans about their little Tipsy Girl endeavor.  I wouldn't put it past her. 

But Sonja being mad at Dorinda for introducing Lu and Tom is silly.  I don't buy she's upset because Dorinda set Luann up with a playboy, like she is worried for Luann or something.  Luann can more than take care of herself.  She's not some babe in the woods.  I think it's more likely Sonja is just jealous.  But it's not like if Dorinda hadn't introduced Tom to Lu, he would have proposed to Sonja instead.  She needs to drop it already and move on.  Especially if it turns out like it looks it might, with Luann being her only friend left on the cast.  

Sonja's point about Dorinda being a pot-stirrer ... it's true.  But wouldn't things have probably ended up stirred anyway?  I know Dorinda would do things like say "they're talking about you" but that seems kind of mild. She poked the hive a little  but she didn't unleash any dastardly plots (that I know of).  I think Sonja just can't stand Dorinda and vice versa.  Bravo probably loves the fight potential between the two of them, which I would guess Sonja is aware of, so maybe she is making as much out of it as she can to make sure she gets invited back next season.  Lord knows she needs the job.

Yes, Sonja being mad at Dorinda for introducing Lu and Tom is silly, so silly it comes across as special pleading. 

As for her gripe about Dorinda: I completely agree that things would have been stirred up somehow, because, Bravo.  But Bravo didn't need to do much because they had Dorinda! Here's how I, with my admittedly terrible memory for this show, remember it -- After Beth and Carole kind of had their come to Jesus moment, Beth says something like I have no problem with Jules/feel for her -- words to that effect.  Meanwhile, Dorinda is telling Jules that Bethenny said something unkind about her and that Jules really needs to talk to Bethenny.  Then Jules gets her knickers in a knot about Beth.  More things happen, Beth's compassion level drops, Jules ends up feeling it.  Concerned friend, Dorinda, encourages Jules to take up with Bethenny (of all people!), drama ensues.   Stirrage!

Dorinda was also the person who concernedly pointed Lu from, "She's my friend, she's telling me because she's a friend" to, "Why didn't Beth handle this better?" More stirrage!

I do not think any of this was plotting or intentionally mean, although to be honest, I have my side eye on standby. I could buy that she thinks she's being a good friend when she says and does this stuff, but nonetheless, intentional or otherwise, some of the things she did had negative consequences for others. Dorinda's words seem to be the ultimate cause of many of these dust ups; maybe that's why Andy thinks she was the best addition to RHoNY. And while you could pretty much charge any of them with the same thing, Dorinda is the only one who does it while trying to balance a halo on her head.  

Edited by Jel
  • Love 5
20 hours ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Ramona is always the common thread when it comes to putting Sonja down.  She started in right out the gate telling Sonja she could not afford to be around her because of Sonja's behavior.  Then it was Sonja was invited to Bethenny's because of her drinking behavior (which Bethenny denied).  Ramona obviously got cold feet at Bethenny's birthday about the Tipsy Girl surprise.

Regarding the highlighted portion, we may be in the minority thinking, but not for Luann, Tom was ready to propose to Sonja.  Even on Wendy Williams it was presented as if Luann knocked Sonja off the bridal aisle.  Sonja went from being on the down low to be in line to meet the parents.  Bethenny made it sound as if Tom was frantically dating, having decided he needed a bride and Luann was the first to say, "yes".  The impression I was left with of Tom before Luann, is he dated a lot, even his three day wooing of Ramona, it just seemed like he doesn't like being alone, realized what a whack job Ramona was and disconnected.  granted Ramona thinks guys just want to wine and dine her for her company but I don't think he wanted to run up his Amex bill just to keep Ramona's mouth stuffed. 

Last year when Bethenny and Ramona went after Sonja for her drinking, it was Dorinda, Sonja turned to for advice.   A rather heated pep talk.  I will say the highlight of the debate was when Sonja and Dorinda got into their Dry Cleaner, Hostess exchange. 

I always get the impression for Dorinda she wants to get to the bottom of things but just doesn't want to do any off air homework.   

My money is on Ramona for the one starting/spreading the Dorinda/John drug rumors.  I believe Ramona wants Dorinda away from John so she has another single to hang out with when she is cruising the bars.  Ramona has pretty much burned her bridges with Sonja and Luann.  When Sonja brought it up, Ramona just wanted to blow right past that discussion.  There was a reason Ramona did major sucking up with Dorinda after the Reunion and went off with he to the Berkshires.  I think Bethenny until she has no further use for Ramona gets a whole lot of misinformation/gossip from Ramona and has until now protected her source.

• Love 3
16 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

Motorcitymom, could you post a link to the parody of LuAnn? I tried to google it, with no success.  Thank you very much!

Here you go....funniest shit ever.  

Edited by motorcitymom65
  • Love 8