Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

Jeremy's instastories are hilarious. He's going on about how he has to return to work and his paternity leave is over and it's time to work...

Jeremy, hun?

You didn't get "paternity leave" - you just don't have a job beyond being filmed. Maybe you can call yourself an entrepreneur but no, hunny, you aren't facing a return to work from paternity leave so please don't present yourself that way. Oh boo hoo you have to.... putter around the pumpkin patch.

• Love 16
1 hour ago, MoodyGirl said:

Well here's the magazine pics finally. I guess they will start blasting out pics now:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/jeremy-and-audrey-roloff-introduce-baby-girl-ember-pics-w505703

I bet Auj isn't too thrilled with the first shot, based on her perfectionism on Instagram. Little Amber's not cooperating very well and it's not a very flattering shot of mom. And I'm so glad they got their kitchen finished and picture-perfect just in time for a photo spread with their campfire-inspired kid. Gag me. Any guesses on how much they got paid by Us Wkly? 

The little bean does look an awful lot like Jeremy already. Also...Auj wants 4 kids? Oh Lord, we're in for a lot more whining about sacrifice, if she does end up with that many.

Also, can I nitpick and mention their kitchen grout lines look wonky? ?

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 2

Jeremy is now all "people were wondering where I was walking earlier" and reveals he went to the store to get a US Magazine. He then on camera thumbs thru the magazine, smugly noting "Nonsense! Nonsense!" at pictures of celebs as he turns the pages. Then he's all "who's this? a TWO PAGE SPREAD?" and basically coos with joy over how famous he is.

I really don't want to hear these bitches ever try to insist they're not into the fame.

• Love 17
4 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Jeremy is now all "people were wondering where I was walking earlier" and reveals he went to the store to get a US Magazine. He then on camera thumbs thru the magazine, smugly noting "Nonsense! Nonsense!" at pictures of celebs as he turns the pages. Then he's all "who's this? a TWO PAGE SPREAD?" and basically coos with joy over how famous he is.

I really don't want to hear these bitches ever try to insist they're not into the fame.

Ugh! What a turd. 

• Love 2

Honestly, it amazes me that no one ever sits Jeremy down and explains reality. You know, things like "hey buddy, the magazine is paying you for your baby pictures and you're publically acknowledging that by saying their other articles are nonsense. Guess what? That might be considered rude! They might not want to buy future pictures if you're rude and deride their product." 

And frankly, it just goes to show how self involved he is. If it's about him, it's awesome, if it's not, it's nonsense and he'll happily call it nonsense without a thought of how he might be acting badly. I mean really, who thinks Jer would be pretty upset if someone filmed themselves flipping by pictures of his kid and saying "that's nonsense"? Because I really bet he'd be all pissed that someone was disrespectful to him or his child.

• Love 3

I'm looking forward to the music video they'll release when their child announces she's lesbian, Buddhist, and worse, don't give two rat's hairy heinies about fame.

Ember Jean is not my daughter!

She's just a kid that says that I am the one...

• Love 3

So I guess it wasn't TLC after all that was preventing them from sharing photos, but rather they were holding out for a magazine spread.  Interesting, because I feel like Auj's endorsement of multiple comments criticizing TLC for not allowing them to share photos definitely gave that impression. 

I suppose Ember should be grateful that they went to the campfire for symbolic name inspiration rather than some of the other things that are special to their super special relationship.  The ever-present typewriter, for example.  Although with them wanting 3 more kids, they might be saving that one. 

Edited by Katydid

Jackson's cuter.  :-)

I know we don't have rules here but because I genuinely feel bad that Ember has parents who are clearly looks conscious and desperate to present her as super adorable, I'm gonna suggest, for the sake of the kids, that we not make cuteness a competition. A) I suspect these two kids will get enough of that from the family, the family that already has a strong gender bias to where Jackson is already king of the farm while Peculiar Dynamic Ember is at best a mere princess.  God forbid her hair not be red and curly. B) Because a lot of us dislike Auj and Jer.... to a point the baby might not get a fair assessment. 

Like personally? I don't like babies and don't see the cute factor at all (they're squishy and weird) but Ember looks as cute/adorable/like a baby as any other baby I have seen, including Jackson.

• Love 4

The picture credits are their usual photographer, Dawn Photography, with additional credits for hair and make-up plus an assistant for hair/makeup. Apparently, they took the pictures and shopped them around. That would give them control of the release of the pictures and explains why they were held back until someone, anyone, was willing to pay for them. I can see them also writing the first draft as it was mostly quotes in the final article.

P.S. Audrey has oddly big feet and I don't think it is entirely due to the angle. 

• Love 7

It's also amusing to note that Jer has now put up an instastory that he's removed an instastory because while many found it charming and amusing, he decided to err on the side of respectful.... and yet the flipping thru the magazine calling everything but his own child nonsense is still there so... did anyone see what he took down?

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Katydid said:

So I guess it wasn't TLC after all that was preventing them from sharing photos, but rather they were holding out for a magazine spread.  Interesting, because I feel like Auj's endorsement of multiple comments criticizing TLC for not allowing them to share photos definitely gave that impression. 

I suppose Ember should be grateful that they went to the campfire for symbolic name inspiration rather than some of the other things that are special to their super special relationship.  The ever-present typewriter, for example.  Although with them wanting 3 more kids, they might be saving that one. 

Hi, this is our daughter, Ember . . . and her brother, Remington.

• Love 8
34 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

It's also amusing to note that Jer has now put up an instastory that he's removed an instastory because while many found it charming and amusing, he decided to err on the side of respectful.... and yet the flipping thru the magazine calling everything but his own child nonsense is still there so... did anyone see what he took down?

Yeah, I was trying to figure that out too. 

Not a shock at all; I was surprised it took this long to find a taker for their pictures & story.  Yet another reality fame whore couple monetizing their child. I expected it, especially from them.

I feel a bit sorry for Ember. She'll have everything she needs & then some; it's not that. But her annoying parents are making her less popular right out.

My hope is she can carve her own way & not take up their ways.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Willowsmom said:

Remington's not bad. It could be Selectric or Royal. Or if mommy was honest, Loreal.

That's probably what they'll name their next daughter.  But they'll spell it like it appears on the box:  "L'Oreal."  

• Love 3

This is how Jeremy was raised.  He's all that.  He can be disrespectful and act any way he pleases because he's a Roloff son.  Sad..very sad.

I usually make Amy my target but I think both of them are to blame for Jeremy and the way he treats and acts to others.

• Love 1

I had stop watching LPBW sometime when the twins were in high school then caught them on and off over the years.  Couldn't stand most of the fools in the family but was Jeremy this pretentious before Audrey? I always found him to be an idiot and at times an asshole but now he's insufferable.  When did Audrey come into the picture? Also, to be fair was she this horrible when she first came on the show or did Prince Roloff just bring out her asshole tendencies? One last thing who met whom first...J&A or Z&T?

IratePanda - in short, yes, Jeremy was always this much of an asshole. It's just that he has not, until the last few years, been required to really participate with the show activities because of his status as Number One Son.

And Audrey and how long they dated etc is a prime example of how Jeremy was shielded. 

Tori probably came first since I think she met Zach in 2010 or 11. Audrey and Jeremy dated (or rather, Jeremy pursued an unwilling Audrey who finally came to her senses) for about two years until she agreed to be his girlfriend. She was known to be his girlfriend when he went to Brooks for his first year in Aug of 2011. However, this was all kept rather quiet and only really appeared on social media. On the show, Audrey didn't appear until I think 2013 even though per Jer and Auj, they were in a committed long distance relationship when he went to Brooks in Aug 2011. During those two years, Jeremy was not depicted as having a girlfriend at all. Jeremy was not required, unlike Zach, to date girls on camera and to display his relationships, until the whole marriage made it avoidable. Once married on TLC's dime, these two then skipped off to Los Angeles for eight months, until it was clear that they weren't going to be scooped up as stars, and then returned to Oregon to settle in Bend because the skiing was better there, basically.

Auj in early episodes is just kinda there. It's after the marriage that you start to get the serious vibe that she can't stand Jeremy's family. It's also when you start to see Jeremy really start the "OMG I WANT THE FARM!" routine. Living in Bend, of course, makes actually working on the farm awkward and there's a number of examples of Jeremy being off and playing and Zach being asked to explain how he plans to support a wife/child. Which is another example of how Jeremy is protected - you never see Matt have these oh so serious discussion with Jeremy on how he needs to get a job.

The most recent idiocy was how Jer and Auj were clearly annoyed that Zach and Tory decided to get pregnant without considering Jeremy's role of first and best at everything, made, I suspect, 100 times worse in that Zach's child is a boy and Jeremy's second best is a girl. (I'm not even trying to be an ass, Matt Roloff was clearly and visibly disappointed at the gender reveal and literally turned to Zach and declared the male grandchild the king of the farm.)

• Love 6

I think Tori came on the scene as a 'friend' on the twins high school graduation episode.  A few months later, they began dating. Later she came on trips with them.   

I don't remember hearing about Audrey until the silly typewriter engagement episode- but there was a year or so I didn't watch the show.

interestingly- Tori wanted her engagement to actually happen off camera- Jeremy was allowed to take photos, but there was no TV crew. 

Yes Jeremy has always been insufferable. Zach was always more likable and down to earth even then, although he tried to fit in with Jeremy.  Once Jeremy moved to CA, Zach really grew up and became his own person.   

• Love 6
On 9/28/2017 at 10:49 PM, Shmoopaloop said:

Also, can I nitpick and mention their kitchen grout lines look wonky? ?

The top of the window is the start of the wonkiness. The grout lines don't match for row 4 and 5 down with the left side and the right side is all jacked up. Plus the grout lines aren't even across the whole thing. It also looks like some of the tiles still have grout on them. Someone didn't properly polish them.

It is interesting that the layout didn't change much. Didn't Auj have elaborate remodeling plans for the kitchen including blowing out walls?

• Love 2
5 hours ago, ZoloftBlob said:

IratePanda - in short, yes, Jeremy was always this much of an asshole. It's just that he has not, until the last few years, been required to really participate with the show activities because of his status as Number One Son.

And Audrey and how long they dated etc is a prime example of how Jeremy was shielded. 

Tori probably came first since I think she met Zach in 2010 or 11. Audrey and Jeremy dated (or rather, Jeremy pursued an unwilling Audrey who finally came to her senses) for about two years until she agreed to be his girlfriend. She was known to be his girlfriend when he went to Brooks for his first year in Aug of 2011. However, this was all kept rather quiet and only really appeared on social media. On the show, Audrey didn't appear until I think 2013 even though per Jer and Auj, they were in a committed long distance relationship when he went to Brooks in Aug 2011. During those two years, Jeremy was not depicted as having a girlfriend at all. Jeremy was not required, unlike Zach, to date girls on camera and to display his relationships, until the whole marriage made it avoidable. Once married on TLC's dime, these two then skipped off to Los Angeles for eight months, until it was clear that they weren't going to be scooped up as stars, and then returned to Oregon to settle in Bend because the skiing was better there, basically.

Auj in early episodes is just kinda there. It's after the marriage that you start to get the serious vibe that she can't stand Jeremy's family. It's also when you start to see Jeremy really start the "OMG I WANT THE FARM!" routine. Living in Bend, of course, makes actually working on the farm awkward and there's a number of examples of Jeremy being off and playing and Zach being asked to explain how he plans to support a wife/child. Which is another example of how Jeremy is protected - you never see Matt have these oh so serious discussion with Jeremy on how he needs to get a job.

The most recent idiocy was how Jer and Auj were clearly annoyed that Zach and Tory decided to get pregnant without considering Jeremy's role of first and best at everything, made, I suspect, 100 times worse in that Zach's child is a boy and Jeremy's second best is a girl. (I'm not even trying to be an ass, Matt Roloff was clearly and visibly disappointed at the gender reveal and literally turned to Zach and declared the male grandchild the king of the farm.)

Thank you for the rundown...sadly or not I've blocked out most things Roloff.  The only things I truly recall are Jacob's accident, Matt mouthing off about shooting a Rocky (I wanted to kick his crutch when he said that because it's one thing to end your pet's suffering and have a vet come and euthanize him,  but you know the Roloffs are such fuckups they would have probably just maimed the poor animal...I'm hoping when Rocky died it was painless, I'm assuming they actually had a professional put him down or died of natural causes), Amy jumping on the County/State inspector's lap to prevent him from entering or leaving the farm, Matt passed out face first on the floor and his family seemingly not giving one damn, the trials and tribulations of Matts DUIs...ALWAYS MORE!

• Love 2
8 hours ago, MegD said:

The top of the window is the start of the wonkiness. The grout lines don't match for row 4 and 5 down with the left side and the right side is all jacked up. Plus the grout lines aren't even across the whole thing. It also looks like some of the tiles still have grout on them. Someone didn't properly polish them.

It is interesting that the layout didn't change much. Didn't Auj have elaborate remodeling plans for the kitchen including blowing out walls?

I think I recall one wall being knocked out in an Instastory. I need a house tour to see what crap work they've done. Maybe one day. 

8 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

but you know the Roloffs are such fuckups they would have probably just maimed the poor animal...I'm hoping when Rocky died it was painless, I'm assuming they actually had a professional put him down or died of natural causes

Yeah... basically they found out Rocky had cancer and let him die of it. I'm actually trying to be pretty fair here, I know because it was reported on social media by Jacob Roloff that the dog was sick about six months before it died and in the episodes surrounding the death, there was really no talk of heroic measures (and to be honest, with a dog over 10 the size of Rocky, I'm not sure I'd aggressively pursue a cancer diagnosis) and basically they did nothing and let the dog die on it's own. It was of course prominently displayed as a family moment. But once the dog was diagnosised with cancer, they pretty much just left him to wander around the farm.

19 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Yeah... basically they found out Rocky had cancer and let him die of it. I'm actually trying to be pretty fair here, I know because it was reported on social media by Jacob Roloff that the dog was sick about six months before it died and in the episodes surrounding the death, there was really no talk of heroic measures (and to be honest, with a dog over 10 the size of Rocky, I'm not sure I'd aggressively pursue a cancer diagnosis) and basically they did nothing and let the dog die on it's own. It was of course prominently displayed as a family moment. But once the dog was diagnosised with cancer, they pretty much just left him to wander around the farm.

Well I hope he wasn't wandering around in pain...I don't know how you remember all this stuff ZoloftBlob...but I'm glad you do..for our sake...probably sucks for you lol.  BTW I still call you ZoloftBob in my head despite your avatar ;)

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

IratePanda - you should see me on trivia about scifi shows. :)

No joke, I recently discovered that due to having this memory for detail, I have actual family members who think I'm probably autistic. 

TLC should be paying you for having to keep all this trash in your head

• Love 3
On 9/28/2017 at 11:13 PM, MoodyGirl said:

Well here's the magazine pics finally. I guess they will start blasting out pics now:

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/pictures/jeremy-and-audrey-roloff-introduce-baby-girl-ember-pics-w505703

I've been looking at these and just noticed a few things. First, Jer/Auj changed their clothes 2 or 3 times. Second, Auj changed her hair style once. Third, Ember wore the same outfit in all of the pictures (at least it wasn't an Always More onesie). Fourth, cheap roll up blinds in the kitchen. 

• Love 2

They will regret that kitchen window wall if they haven't already.  Our house came with a kitchen wall like that and we've talked about removing it for years.  It's no fun to clean and you're stuck with it with no simple changing the paint color.  Ours was put in professionally so we have straight lines and no messy grout and we still hate it.

• Love 1

I can't get over how awful that kitchen remodel is. And I just noticed the one cabinet next to the stove that's different than all the others. What is that? A trash bin door? I'm confused. It would all drive me nuts. 

Edited by Shmoopaloop
  • Love 2
18 minutes ago, Shmoopaloop said:

I can't get over how awful that kitchen remodel is. And I just noticed the one cabinet next to the stove that's different than all the others. What is that? A trash bin door? I'm confused. It would all drive me nuts. 

It might be a trash bin, but it doesn't seem to be the same color as the rest of the cabinets. The blinds/windows in kitchen would drive me nuts. You can see the top of the upper windows above the shades and one of the upper windows is crooked. Dang, I guess Jer did do the work himself. 

• Love 1

When Jer posted the article on Twitter he mentioned them showing the nursery, but instead they're sitting on a bed, couch, & standing in the kitchen; no baby nursery. Weird again... unless I missed some baby room pics somewhere.

12 hours ago, Irate Panda said:

Amy jumping on the County/State inspector's lap to prevent him from entering or leaving the farm

Whaaaa?? I've only been in & out of this show throughout the years, & that one I missed entirely!