Type keyword(s) to search

Jeremy and Auj Poj

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Shmoopaloop said:

Jer's latest Instastory shows a book he plans on reading during late night baby feedings. 

Yeah, that's a smart move.  Because it would just SUCK to have to actually, you know, use both hands and make eye contact and be snuggly and say sweet things to your baby while you feed her.  How boring

Seriously, though ... Jer has obviously never held and incredibly fragile yet incredibly wiggly newborn.  He'll learn.  I just hope he learns before he drops anything on his baby's little face while trying to juggle her and a bottle and a book all at once in the dark when he is tired and sleepy.

• Love 8

I'm honestly unclear if he genuinely thinks its appropriate to use social media to run a blog that theoretically provides him a living because the ends justify the means and he's really deep down totally against being a media whore online and this is all some dark ironic joke on his part where he snickers with glee at misleading the people....

Or is he really so fucking dumb that he doesn't understand he's using social media to bitch about how people use social media too much and if people actually took his advice he'd have no theoretical job at all?

I'm leaning towards choice two, since he's never had the sense God gives the simple to avoid the raging assholery of arrogantly proclaiming how bad social media is as he manfully does blog posts for Auj. 

• Love 8

What do you mean "late night feedings"...are nature hipster going to BOTTLE FEED their child? (not that I have anything against it, but I am not planning on taking "scripture affirmations" and essential oils to my baby's birth.

Did you guys see that a couple got "Always More" tattoos? WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

The tats looked fake. And if they did tat that on themselves, honestly they deserve any regrets.

Don't you mean "regerts"???  (Referencing a candy bar commercial featuring a "No Regerts" tattoo.)

• Love 11
2 hours ago, alwaysmoreBS said:

What do you mean "late night feedings"...are nature hipster going to BOTTLE FEED their child? (not that I have anything against it, but I am not planning on taking "scripture affirmations" and essential oils to my baby's birth.

Did you guys see that a couple got "Always More" tattoos? WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?!?!

I saw that. First of all, I don't like tattoos at all. But that aside, the first thing I thought of is that "Always" is the name of a feminine hygiene brand. And I would forever associate a tattoo that says "Always" with said brand. But hey, maybe that's just me. 

• Love 3
3 hours ago, alwaysmoreBS said:

Far be it from me to stick up for these two, but you can nurse and freeze the milk for night feedings by dad. However, a missed breast feeding will feel pretttttty painful!

Edited by peaceknit
clarity
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Like, I know people do get tats there but isn't that one of the hurty spots?

Yep.  The closer you are tattooing to bone, the more it hurts.  

When I looked at this, I pretended I was one of the judges on this season's Ink Masters (where the feature this year is teams).  These look like they were done by two different artists - different slant, and slightly different font style. This would get a team sent home.

• Love 5

Apparently Jeremy posted a photo of Audrey at her clinic appointment and then deleted it, replacing it with some quote about understanding and communication. Most docs will induce labor after 42 weeks-post term babies are at an increased risk of perinatal mortality . As much as I dislike these two, I hope all is well with mom and baby. 

• Love 1
On 9/7/2017 at 11:36 AM, ZoloftBlob said:

Peculiar Dynamic is now eight days over due.

How soon can we begin questioning the magical treehouse fuck conception? ;)

Deep breaths. First babies are notorious for showing up off schedule. 

But I want to bitchhhhhhhh :(

More seriously, I am glad to hear they went to a real doctor and not a faith healer with essential oils because the baby was due Aug 31 and its now Sept 9th and that is edging towards 42 weeks.

Edited by ZoloftBlob
  • Love 5
14 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Heheh yeah the longer Peculiar Dynamic holds off, the more holes there are in the Great TreeHouse Fuck of Dec 6, 2016 story.

We will probably be able to count back the days and figure out conception was shortly after Tori announced her pregnancy.

• Love 14

I wouldn't take too much from her being past the expected due date. The way due dates are typically calculated (going by the woman's last menstrual period), it can be inaccurate. Or sometimes the baby is just...late. It really depends. Plus, she is not medically considered overdue until 42 weeks. If she hasn't gone into labor this coming week (by Thursday, since she will be 42 weeks then), the doctor will induce labor. Sometimes due dates are a week or two off because ovulation doesn't occur until 2 weeks after the LMP. That's why the 'cut off' so to speak is at 42 weeks after LMP.

I agree with another poster. These two are annoying as hell...but I don't wish any harm on Audrey or the baby. I hope there are no complications, that can be very distressing for all involved. Hope for the best.

Edited by DancingDream
  • Love 4
On 09/09/2017 at 11:19 AM, AZChristian said:

Yep.  The closer you are tattooing to bone, the more it hurts.  

When I looked at this, I pretended I was one of the judges on this season's Ink Masters (where the feature this year is teams).  These look like they were done by two different artists - different slant, and slightly different font style. This would get a team sent home.

Me too!!  I was like "where are the clean lines" lol

• Love 1
On 08/26/2017 at 3:39 PM, ZoloftBlob said:

Honestly, I am so not shocked that Audrey lovingly refers to Jer's relatives as his former family...  frankly Auj pretty clearly wants a great big space between Jer and his family.

She's certainly positioned herself ahead of everyone else, which will be interesting when their baby arrives. Heck, she even put Jeremy's phone ahead of his dreams:

". . .  your former family, your phone, and your dreams.” 

• Love 2

Well, they've been very quiet today, so far anyway, so either they're quietly bible studying or they're having the baby.

I really hope the kid isn't born tomorrow. I really don't want to listen to these two prating about how the birth of *their* precious child is how America will reclaim Sept 11 as a day of joy. Because you know that's coming.

• Love 8
20 minutes ago, ZoloftBlob said:

Well, they've been very quiet today, so far anyway, so either they're quietly bible studying or they're having the baby.

I really hope the kid isn't born tomorrow. I really don't want to listen to these two prating about how the birth of *their* precious child is how America will reclaim Sept 11 as a day of joy. Because you know that's coming.

I had the exact same thought, ZB. They are so convinced that the world revolves around them that it's a natural progression of their thought processes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ZoloftBlob said:

They have been quiet. Its been 24 hours since either have posted a video on Instagram and 18 hours since any activity on Jer's account (Instagram makes investigating/ stalking way too easy).

I really hope she's isn't born tomorrow too, it's also my late brother's birthday, he passed away 2 years ago and his birthday is a hard(er) day for me and my family.  He turned 10 in 2001 and I remember him being so sad that his birthday was shared with such a horrible day for our country. It was something he was bothered by the rest of his life. He had a hard time finding joy on his birthday after that year when he knew how much so many people lost that day and what it meant to our country.

Edited by Bunbun77
  • Love 7

My daughter's half-sister will be 14 today. I reclaimed the day as joyful when she was born. She's not my daughter (my ex's), but, she looks just like my daughter and I've always been an encouraging mom to his other kids. Is it bad to say I hope she has a really painful labor?

• Love 1

Why would Amy take it upon herself to post an announcement that way?  These people are not social media newbies and they know the ropes as far as PR goes. Amy should have been a little more considerate. It wasn't her place.

I know Jerk and Odd annoy, and they are gonna work this whole baby/parenthood thing for all its worth ... but it is their baby that was just born. They should get to do the announcement making.

The whole idea of Amy doing that makes me wonder if she really doesn't like Audrey and did it on purpose just to take the piss out of her. Ha

• Love 7
30 minutes ago, Celia Rubenstein said:

Why would Amy take it upon herself to post an announcement that way?  These people are not social media newbies and they know the ropes as far as PR goes. Amy should have been a little more considerate. It wasn't her place.

I know Jerk and Odd annoy, and they are gonna work this whole baby/parenthood thing for all its worth ... but it is their baby that was just born. They should get to do the announcement making.

The whole idea of Amy doing that makes me wonder if she really doesn't like Audrey and did it on purpose just to take the piss out of her. Ha

Yeah, I'm sure they loved that. Especially with all the boundary talk. 

• Love 5