Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E04: Animal Instincts

Tara Ariano
  • Start Topic

I'm waiting for the day Leah gets real and posts her true feelings in the stupid hashtags she makes up. For example, #sickofpostingthis shit or #havinganeffedupday or #todaysucks

I'm not holding my breath however.                        #leahsanidiot

• Love 5
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 1:20 PM, SPLAIN said:

Matt and his son.

I wonder if Amber truly wanted to sit in the back while those 2 jokers rode in the front seat.

It makes me sick that deadbeat-to-many Matt has a life of leisure with access to Escalades, MTV money, etc.

• Love 6
17 hours ago, SPLAIN said:

If Leah is going to be real, then her hashtags should be:

#dickinmymouth #feelingwanted

#feelingstressed #pileofclothestowash

#addictedtohashtags&socialmedia&sex

LOL

#cannedfrostingfordinneraslongasitsatthetable

#thosewerentjeremysshorts

#gracierunsthehouse

#baconasexfoliator

• Love 3

Me three!!

Leah is a sex foliator. That's what brings the boys to her yard.

3 hours ago, ghoulina said:

LOL

#cannedfrostingfordinneraslongasitsatthetable

#thosewerentjeremysshorts

#gracierunsthehouse

#baconasexfoliator

Not Jeremy's shorts! LOL 

• Love 4
23 hours ago, Elizabeth9 said:

i get things like a "Trump2016" hashtag, because others will use the same hashtag.  What I don't get is the #IBurnedCookiesAndBalletTodayNaked kind of hashtags.  Like some made up shit.  Because I'm so sure that hashtag is going to link to all sorts of other cookie burners who did baked ballet today.  It's like a hashtag for he sake of a #hashtag

Thank you!  That is what I was conveying. Glad I asked the question. I felt I was alone. Haha 

• Love 2
On 9/9/2016 at 1:03 PM, DNR said:

Such great points @CofCinci in your post . A parent who wanted to be involved would live closer to their child , maybe that not possible for everyone of course ,but Amber has the means to do so . Hell, I'd find one so close my kid could walk to my house.

A million years ago, when my parents divorced, our mother moved 7 houses away and us kids could run back and forth as we saw fit.  It takes maturity with the adults and frankly it was best for us kids to not be in the marriage that was horrible.  My parents ended up being very good friends - 7 houses away.

• Love 7