Type keyword(s) to search

Rob & Chyna - General Discussion

OnceSane
  • Start Topic

10 hours ago, iwasish said:

So, is he diabetes free or lying to her?

I think he's lying. I would believe it if he didn't look so overweight. If he was actually eating right and getting in shape I would believe hes no longer diabetic, but just looking at him he's clearly not.

These two are such a dysfunctional mess. One minute I feel sorry for Rob because of how BC treats him but then I shift to feeling sorry for her because I get the feeling he could get pretty unbearable. You reap what you sow though. She got herself into this mess and now she looks like she can't stand to be around him.  I feel sorry for that poor baby. 

• Love 3
7 hours ago, iwasish said:

What does Rob do in Vegas? I wonder if he's following in Lamars footsteps?

I find it gross the way Chyna is always talking about "giving Rob the booty" or " giving Rob some sex" as if it's a reward, He even acts like a puppy getting a treat for being a good boy. 

Since Lamar is not one of the "family and friends" who are collecting a paycheck to participate in this tawdry show, I don't understand what he has to do with Rob and Chyna or what Rob and everyone else in the world who goes to Vegas might be doing there. But morals aside, horny Rob might have been better off with legally paid-for “companions” in Nevada than saddling himself for years to come with a woman whose agenda is not as straightforward.

• Love 1

I suspect he's lying too, we never heard the nutritionist give all his results, just that one comment.

She should take her mother's advice, raise her kid as a single mother, at least she'll get some decent child support, cause he is a loser.

Like everything else, Rob may be interested in his kid for a few weeks or months, but eventually he'll flake on it too. 

I was grossed out by Chyna screaming with those chicken nuggets in her mouth along with that ugly ass tongue ring. 

Kris needs to cut the apron strings with Rob. Stop begging him to straighten up. If he wants to be left alone, leave him alone. Don't call, don't text, just ignore  him. Don't send food or gifts or anything. Stop inviting him to family functions and vacations. Block him from your cellphone. Stop giving him the power to manipulate your emotions. 

I hate to say it, but this show has made me agree with Kim, a big part of his problem is that he's spoiled and lazy. She was nasty and snotty to him,  I do think he has some emotional/psychological issues that need addressing,   I don't agree with her commenting on him publicly, but I can see where her frustration comes from.

• Love 1

They had a warehouse of clothing. I think he's been jerking them around for a long time.  My guess is they wanted the Kardashian name to promote their line, I doubt he designed anything, he may be throwing some money their way but more likely they just needed him to sign so they could get some retailers to carry their merchandise. 

Can anyone explain why JONATHAN had to be there while Rob got his blood test, and then why JONATHAN also had to get a blood test?!  Just his mere random stupid presence makes me want to throw things at his face.  What is his gig, to just pop up in random stupid scenes where he's not needed, add some stupid commentary that means nothing, and then wander off in search of the next Kardashian that has a camera pointed at him/her?  He gets a check for that?  It's like, "Hey, Rob!  I haven't seen you for 4 years but here I am, watching while you get blood drawn and hey!  I think I want to get my blood drawn too so I can see if I can have a huge bowl of pasta for dinner!"  STUPID.

And I was acutely uncomfortable when Chyna started throwing all the tabloid headlines in Rob's face..."they say you're unstable, that you have mental issues, a chemical unbalance, etc."  That was a pretty dangerous line to cross with a person that is likely all of those things.

Not cool of Rob to skip out on his grandmother's birthday party. 

This entire family is a massively dysfunctional trainwreck.  I sincerely hope Baby Girl Kardashian does not become a pawn in this awful mess.

Edited by laurakaye
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Not cool of Rob to skip out on his grandmother's birthday party. 

I think he's missed it for years., Kris only started seeing her mom regularly since the show started.  I think she mentioned way earlier on that she hadn't visited her mom in a long time, using work as an excuse, but also that MJ had been very ill and Kris couldn't handle that.

• Love 1
3 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Can anyone explain why JONATHAN had to be there while Rob got his blood test, and then why JONATHAN also had to get a blood test?!

I wondered that myself, & I think they were using him like Scott, as a bridge between the 2 shows. I bet Malika shows up too.

3 hours ago, GaT said:

I wondered that myself, & I think they were using him like Scott, as a bridge between the 2 shows. I bet Malika shows up too.

Because Jonathan has no meaning in his life except as an extension of the Kardashian family.

What happened to his career as a publicist? Are he and Simon a couple now? Didn't Kris H ask Kim if Jonathan was gay? And then Kim asked Jonathan who got his panties in a wad, saying that he dates plenty of women, just that no one ever sees him with them.

• Love 2
On ‎10‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 9:45 AM, laurakaye said:

And I was acutely uncomfortable when Chyna started throwing all the tabloid headlines in Rob's face..."they say you're unstable, that you have mental issues, a chemical unbalance, etc."  That was a pretty dangerous line to cross with a person that is likely all of those things.

Especially since his family are the ones who planted those tabloid rumors in the first place to explain why he abandoned the show and berates his sisters on social media. 

Edited by TheVoicesToldMeTo
put my response inside the quote
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Especially since his family are the ones who planted those tabloid rumors in the first place to explain why he abandoned the show and berates his sisters on social media. 

The longer this show goes on the more I can see the frustration the girls had with him and the less sympathy I have for him.

Having a baby is the last thing he needs, he cant get himself out of bed, bathe and shave or wear clean clothes and he's going to be responsible  for an infant?

I'm so tired of hearing about his 'insecurities' and that's he not 'comfortable in his skin'.

He can't go anywhere cause the paparazzi will get pictures, this while he is being filmed in all his disheveled glory for a reality show. All he and Chyna do is eat or talk about eating.  

The baby is due in a month, what has he accomplished, he put together a baby seat. Wow!

• Love 3

Rob and Chyna are two disgusting, trashy, low lifes.   Too bad a poor child will be dragged into their mess!  Chyna's whole circle is is just so low class and gross.  I feel no pity for Rob anymore, he had every advantage and chose to hook up with a low life.

• Love 3

Actually her friends Sam and Paige seemed relatively normal, the blonde twins ? Not so much. Can someone explain this obsession with big asses? Why are all these women always touching, grabbing, slapping and commenting on each other's ass? Is there some sexual thing going on? And Rob is obsessed with them too. They aren't even normally shaped or attractive asses. Chyna it seems had hers enhanced but now she's suddenly self conscious about it getting larger during her pregnancy. 

Kris and the sisters have to be mortified to see how Rob is acting and realizing they'll have a grandchild/niece raised in that atmosphere and influence. 

I made the 'YUGE' mistake of watching this on demand. I feel like I was transported to the ghetto of Detroit but with fancy dinnerware. What the hell was E! Network thinking when they decided this is what the American public wants to see? Rob and Chyna are both brain damaged, I'm convinced of that. They're immature, gutter slime, corrosive trash. It's a sick show and I felt like I needed a shower after watching it. I won't watch again but I mourn for our younger minds that watch this, absorb it, emulate it and even envy it. God help this country.

• Love 2
8 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Chyna it seems had hers enhanced but now she's suddenly self conscious about it getting larger during her pregnancy. 

Kim did the exact same thing, she kept worrying about how fat her ass was getting. It seems a little late for that.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, iwasish said:

Actually her friends Sam and Paige seemed relatively normal, the blonde twins ? Not so much. Can someone explain this obsession with big asses? Why are all these women always touching, grabbing, slapping and commenting on each other's ass? Is there some sexual thing going on? And Rob is obsessed with them too. They aren't even normally shaped or attractive asses. Chyna it seems had hers enhanced but now she's suddenly self conscious about it getting larger during her pregnancy. 

Kris and the sisters have to be mortified to see how Rob is acting and realizing they'll have a grandchild/niece raised in that atmosphere and influence. 

Are we talking about the same Kris and sisters because they have no grounds to be mortified over anything.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, Lettie said:

Are we talking about the same Kris and sisters because they have no grounds to be mortified over anything.

That won't stop them from being mortified. They think they have klass and are above someone like Chyna but how different are they? Kourtney is a single mother of three, Kim had a baby by one man while married to another, Kris cheated on her husband and doesn't seem the least bit embarrassed by it. Khloe has a filthy mouth and hid her husbands addiction to drugs and prostitutes for years, Kylie has been sleeping with an adult male since she was 16. None of them should throw stones or look down their nose st anyone, but they do.

• Love 4

Maybe Maury will make a cameo?

But seriously, she has to know who she was banging ( I hope) and don't they usually wait till after the baby is born to do Paternity testing? I would think it's dangerous to try and do it while pregnant.

It would be hysterical if it were Tyga;'s kid!! How will they spin that? 

• Love 2

If I were Rob I would question why she needs a paternity test. The only reason would be if she wasn't sure if Rob is the father, which means she's been with someone else while she was with Rob. 

• Love 1

Maybe it's wishful thinking at this point?

I suspect its merely a ratings ploy.  If she comes out now and reveals it's someone else's kid, all hell is going to break loose.

She has to regret making a decision to have Rob be her baby daddy.  Unless she was influenced by $$, she'd have been better off getting knocked up by some random guy and raising it totally alone. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, ginger90 said:

She can't do it on the sly, she has to get Rob's DNA. I can't imagine he'll take it well if it is some other guys kid. He told her that a lot of his issues are because his previous GF cheated on him, being told he's going to be a daddy and then not... gotta hurt.

He hasn't mentioned his imaginary son for a while, I wonder if Chyna has met him?

1 hour ago, iwasish said:

She can't do it on the sly, she has to get Rob's DNA.

Some hair from a brush, his toothbrush, a nasty used tissue, getting DNA isn't hard.

• Love 2
5 hours ago, GaT said:

If I were Rob I would question why she needs a paternity test. The only reason would be if she wasn't sure if Rob is the father, which means she's been with someone else while she was with Rob. 

The rumor is she was about 6 233&/ along when they finally met up in person.I don't ha e SnapXhat but I'd be sueurised it can send baby batter thru the interwebs straight to jaw belly.

i hope this is gossip I heard but considering the 2 people involved, high levels of desperation, but low level math skills. 

So Rob just magically lost diabetes? Uh, you need to work hard, eat well, exercise like freaking crazy, basically change your entire way of life in order to reverse diabetes. He's still overweight, eats 6 KitKats at once and thinks he lost diabetes? Dude wasn't even taking his insulin 3 episodes ago. They really think the American public is stupid.

I think this whole show is a sham.

• Love 2

A dude i was hooking up with had a paternity test done with another chick he was hooking up with. About $1k, blood draw from elbow joint like any other other, easy peasy. These people have no reason to wait or wonder on paternity. It can be done. There is no harm to fetus, it's a basic blood draw.

Edited by sunsheyen
  • Love 2
43 minutes ago, sunsheyen said:

A dude i was hooking up with had a paternity test done with another chick he was hooking up with. About $1k, blood draw from elbow joint like any other other, easy peasy. These people have no reason to wait or wonder on paternity. It can be done. There is no harm to fetus, it's a basic blood draw.

Where/how  do they get the blood from the fetus?

On 9/25/2016 at 10:32 PM, itsadryheat said:

What possibly could this chick see in this guy other than the obvious?

Agree, He needs SERIOUS help, and apparently I do to cause I'm watching this.

I'm ashamed to say I watched about 30 minutes of this episode after landing on it this morning while looking for something else to watch. 

In the short time that I watched I came to the same conclusion. Rob is a complete killjoy. He has no excitement, no energy and no interest in anything. He's obviously depressed and desperately needs help. Why Chynna, who seems like a passionate, vibrant young woman, would be attracted to dull as dishwater Rob is beyond me.

Furthermore if Rob is so uncomfortable with the superficialities of LA, why not move someplace where he can live in obscurity and peace?

On a side note, her father reminded me of Ice-T. When I first saw him I had to do a double take to make sure he wasn't in fact him. 

• Love 2

Why was Rob's barber wearing Rob's dad photo on the back of his t-shirt? I remember Kanye wore one in concert, but is Kanye actually selling those? 

Scott seems really stable and more into family togetherness in this show than he does on KUWTK. 

I like how Rob called a family dinner and Kylie didn't show. Kendall doesn't count because she is never in California. 

The preview for the KUWTK return is funny, they're twisting the entire shower incident to be about Rob not wanting to celebrate, yet he had no problem doing so in the real shower Chyna's friends planned. And of course it's Khloe's idea "what can we do for the baby, but just for him."

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

Why was Rob's barber wearing Rob's dad photo on the back of his t-shirt? I remember Kanye wore one in concert, but is Kanye actually selling those? 

Scott seems really stable and more into family togetherness in this show than he does on KUWTK. 

I like how Rob called a family dinner and Kylie didn't show. Kendall doesn't count because she is never in California. 

I'm sure Kanye has plenty that didn't sell and they hand them out to the help and service people as freebies.

Suddenly Rob is cured right at the last episode.

Kylie won't come if Tyga doesn't come. 

So so next season we see Kendall as the troubled child. 

Kris has a new face and new teeth. 

• Love 1

There's no way Rob is going to be around for this kid, he's just going to go off to wherever & leave Chyna with a child.

I've never been to a therapist, but there can't be any way that was real. All she did was chat like she was just someone he was sitting next to on the bus or something. If he really went to therapy, what they showed us wasn't it.

I hate to admit it, but I really laughed watching Kim trying to get Rob's hair from his bed.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, GaT said:

There's no way Rob is going to be around for this kid, he's just going to go off to wherever & leave Chyna with a child.

I've never been to a therapist, but there can't be any way that was real. All she did was chat like she was just someone he was sitting next to on the bus or something. If he really went to therapy, what they showed us wasn't it.

I hate to admit it, but I really laughed watching Kim trying to get Rob's hair from his bed.

But he's cured now!!!!

• Love 1

When Kim was talking about Rob's depression and her concern that he'll end up being a loser, deadbeat father he didn't even sound convincing when trying to assure her that wouldn't happen. Even the part with Scott telling him he just can't run away and block everyone Rob was laughing off that he went to Vegas. That poor baby is so screwed.

• Love 1

Nice wrap-up to this six-week series...Rob is cured of diabetes, met with a counselor, finally attended a family dinner, and found out that the baby is indeed his.  How "happily-ever-after."

Rob's issues go way back.  Things aren't going to magically get better when the baby is born.  The stress of having a new baby isn't going to bring Rob and Chyna closer together.  I can understand where Chyna is coming from in terms of shutting Rob out during her pregnancy.  If he's going to flake, she might just be going into survival mode, where her main concern is protecting that baby, and in doing so is closing herself off to Rob, who is a proven flight risk.  If she senses he's not going to be around, she's preemptively turning her back on him.  However, she also knew what she was getting into when they made a baby first and decided to get to know each other second.  They both made this bed and now they're stuck in it (literally and figuratively).

Oh, and Khloe's hair looked completely stupid at the family dinner.

• Love 2

They really think the American public is stupid.

lol

YES YES YES - reason why the whole lot even has fans. Why some people think Trump will be a good President.

and why it's not a stretch that the whole robbery was fake.

• Love 3
On ‎10‎/‎14‎/‎2016 at 4:13 AM, Phei said:

So Rob just magically lost diabetes? Uh, you need to work hard, eat well, exercise like freaking crazy, basically change your entire way of life in order to reverse diabetes. He's still overweight, eats 6 KitKats at once and thinks he lost diabetes? Dude wasn't even taking his insulin 3 episodes ago. They really think the American public is stupid.

He thinks Chyna is stupid. He hasn't done one thing that he's been talking about doing since he met her.  He gets her off his back in terms of what he eats and she can't say he never accomplished anything. Till he falls into a coma and dies. I don't think she really believed him anyway.

7 hours ago, laurakaye said:

Oh, and Khloe's hair looked completely stupid at the family dinner.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Khloe keeps coming up with these incredibly stupid looking hairstyles, I wonder if she's trying to create hair buzz like Kylie did with lips. If so, like fetch, it ain't gonna happen.

• Love 3
11 minutes ago, GaT said:

Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Khloe keeps coming up with these incredibly stupid looking hairstyles, I wonder if she's trying to create hair buzz like Kylie did with lips. If so, like fetch, it ain't gonna happen.

Her new thing appears to be relationship/sex advice.  Yes, from the woman who married a guy 1 month knowing each other.

That whole DNA test drama was lazy.  If anyone is seriously doubting the baby is Rob's why put together a reality show?  What's the rush to do DNA testing now rather than after the kid is born?  I'm sure the results would be more reliable.  Oh, and you can't just steal someone's toothbrush and send it off the lab and celebrate the results.  The parent could always say "wasn't my toothbrush", "someone else used it".  I wouldn't accept the results of a DNA test unless I volunteered to give a sample in a lab taken by someone in a white coat.

What was that about Kris asking why Rob had a Southern Accent? 

• Love 1
On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 11:25 AM, iwasish said:

Where/how  do they get the blood from the fetus?

Disregard the box, lol

So that's it, the show is done. Ok then, and they all lived happily ever after.

Hahahahaha

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

Her new thing appears to be relationship/sex advice.  Yes, from the woman who married a guy 1 month knowing each other.

That whole DNA test drama was lazy.  If anyone is seriously doubting the baby is Rob's why put together a reality show?  What's the rush to do DNA testing now rather than after the kid is born?  I'm sure the results would be more reliable.  Oh, and you can't just steal someone's toothbrush and send it off the lab and celebrate the results.  The parent could always say "wasn't my toothbrush", "someone else used it".  I wouldn't accept the results of a DNA test unless I volunteered to give a sample in a lab taken by someone in a white coat.

The DNA like so many of their storylines is a repeat  of Khloe trying to discover if Kris is her real mother. I recall  though she never agreed to a test to see if Rob Sr was her real dad. 

The mysterious southern accent? Don't think Kris is pleased with it. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, TheVoicesToldMeTo said:

9 minutes ago, iwasish said:

The mysterious southern accent? Don't think Kris is pleased with it. 

When she says "southern accent" I think what she really means is the way he's talking like he's a rapper.

• Love 2