Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

On flashback.... oh, lawd, here we go again.  Nicole hiding in the shadows, hiding in the darkness of the Tokyo room....acting all concerned...."Why, it makes no sense...."  If she's not interested, then quit watching.  Go to sleep, Nicole.  This doesn't concern you.

• Love 2
(edited)
51 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm seriously loving Bridgette owning Z and Z lying her ass off about her nasty cruelty.  Bridgette hasn't giggled or laughed once, and her voice is a full octave lower. 

Which is why I don't like Bridgette. The ridiculous giggling and put on voice annoys the hell out of me. She lost me forever when she giggled and thanked Frank for putting her on the block. And she is no innocent victim in this highshcool "leaving the room" nonsense.

I thought Zak handled herself just fine in that conversation. Zak's main speaking point was if you have an issue, approached me and we'll talk it out. Bridgette did, they did. Zak lied about not hating Bridgette, but I can just imagine the grief she would have gotten if she didn't lie. Meanwhile apparently Tiff was starving herself over the supposed bullying and Bridgete heroically fed her and was therefore shunned? I mean, please. Also, the third time Bridgette called Zak "babe"? Yeah, it would have been ON with me. My name is not, and has never been, "babe". Blech.

Bridgette just told Zak (in the flashback) she never called her stupid. OK, I guess both ladies are lying.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 6
(edited)

On flashback.... okay, moved on to Bridgette and Zak and once again Nicole is lurking in the shadows...eavesdropping.  I can't stand her.  She wants one foot in and one foot out.  

ETA:  HAHA ... now Corey and Paulie have joined her in the shadows.  These people!!!!

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 1
29 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Last season he was really gross in the early part of the game. But then after Jeff left he got much better. He's been OK this season. I think James is kinda gross outside the game though. He outted Meg and Survivor WA Mike dating when she didn't want that to be public. And apparently he doesn't really have much to do with his daughter even though for the show he makes it seem like he's very involved with her life. I wanna like James because he's OK most of the time, but these things always keep me from getting there.

LMAO!

The Paul/Frank fight is on youtube: part 1 and part 2. The Z/Bridgette fight is at 5:03 am on cams 3/4.

This is why I'm not that fond of James. I've also read he's not that involved in his daughter's life, and I think he uses her as a way to endear himself to fans. He's still better than most of the other guys, but I don't really care for him.  I hope he doesn't win AFP this season.

• Love 3
(edited)

James pointing out he broke a deal this season and last season. He wants a deal breaker hashtag. Um, you might not want to shine a light on that part of your game to other HGs, James.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

Staying out of fights, but keeping your eyes on them is usually pretty good game play, so I don't mind Day peeking over the balcony at the fights, or Nicole standing in the hall watching.

Z has really been close to insane on her levels of hatred for various women, especially those she feels might give Paulie a glance.  Her nastiness to Bridgette was pretty OTT as well, that birthday party for a stuffed giraffe even turned off Paulie to her, and throwing cookies away?  WHY do that.

I honestly can't stand most of these people.  Male or female.

9 minutes ago, Sammich said:

This is why I'm not that fond of James. I've also read he's not that involved in his daughter's life, and I think he uses her as a way to endear himself to fans. He's still better than most of the other guys, but I don't really care for him.  I hope he doesn't win AFP this season.

I'm pretty sure James had a one night stand with a girl he met at a bar and didn't know and she turned up pregnant months later.  He's apparently payed child support, facetimes with his daughter most days, and has scheduled visits once a month.  The baby momma lives in a different state.

I mean, that's more than many men who have married a woman and had a child with her do, so personally, I think he's been fairly stand up about all of that, and so has the child's mother.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9

Flashback ... Zak sitting on top of Paulie while Paulie's in bed with Paul.  Zak begging for attention as usual.  Oh, Zak, please self-evict.  This isn't The Bachelorette.  I'm so over you.

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh my god, why? That's just frigging creepy. 

And Paulie was complaining last night that she's always trying to get him to kiss her even though he asked her to cool it. That'll go over well.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Flashback ... Zak sitting on top of Paulie while Paulie's in bed with Paul.  Zak begging for attention as usual.  Oh, Zak, please self-evict.  This isn't The Bachelorette.  I'm so over you.

I know bro im over her too she has been a huge disappointment

3 minutes ago, J.D. said:

WELCOME TO BIG BACHELOR lol

• Love 3
(edited)
29 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

He's apparently payed child support, facetimes with his daughter most days, and has scheduled visits once a month. 

I've heard basically the exact opposite of this LOL. I am fairly sure it came out before BB17 started airing that he wasn't paying child support. I definitely think he was playing up the daughter situation for the audience in BB17. But I could believe that he is more involved now.

As for whether he's playing Natalie, I definitely think he does really like her, but I think he also believes being in a showmamce with her will get him fans and that is really important to him. Plus I'm not convinced that he'd pick her over the bros.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

I  don't doubt that James stays in touch with his daughter. I also know about the one night stand.  I just think he embellishes how involved he is with her. I do agree he does more than so many other men, but I expect that from anyone who is a good parent.  Still not a fan, but I don't really like any of the guys this season. 

• Love 1
(edited)

I don't hear him saying much about his daughter other than how cute she is and how much he loves her, and the facetiming, and missing her.  He's not pretending she lives with him, he's said it's tough because she and her mother live in another state.

I do think he was behind in his child support, and that's one reason he was hoping to make some extra cash when he did BB the first time.

Did anyone catch if Z asked Paulie if he said he was going to put her up?

Did someone snitch on him saying that?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

I don't hear him saying much about his daughter other than how cute she is and how much he loves her, and the facetiming, and missing her.  He's not pretending she lives with him, he's said it's tough because she and her mother live in another state.

I do think he was behind in his child support, and that's one reason he was hoping to make some extra cash when he did BB the first time.

I definitely do not want to speculate on his relationship with his daughter. But his thirst for AFP is real, which is just off-putting to me. I think he's playing more for AFP, not the Final 2 - that would just be a bonus. At least he's stopped the constant pranking because that was getting old.

I think Z is thinking that Bridgette is coming after her, not Paulie. 

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Yes!  I heard that. Someone must have told her but here were only guys present, unless someone was spying. 

Did you also hear her ask Paulie if he would feed her later?  

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Good strategy talk in HOH with Nicole and James now. A little before 5:10 

recap?

I'm watching the east coast feed of the show.

SO pissed they kept this comp from us!

• Love 2
2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

The Paul/Frank fight is on youtube: part 1 and part 2. The Z/Bridgette fight is at 5:03 am on cams 3/4.

Holy cow - watching that fight makes me assume Paul is a fucking imbecile, or doing his best as America's Player. "Your assignment for the week is to engage a fellow HG in an embarrassing, nonsensical, beat-a-dead-horse, twenty-minute-long argument." I cannot believe Frank was so level-headed through the entire thing.

• Love 5

Paul's an idiot.  I really hope he goes soon, even though he is playing a pretty good game.  From bottom of the totem pole to in on everything.  I just can't stand him.

Nicole trying to do damage control.  Nat so has her number, and Paulie's too.

• Love 3
7 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

Holy cow - watching that fight makes me assume Paul is a fucking imbecile, or doing his best as America's Player. "Your assignment for the week is to engage a fellow HG in an embarrassing, nonsensical, beat-a-dead-horse, twenty-minute-long argument." I cannot believe Frank was so level-headed through the entire thing.

What makes it funnier that Paul clearly lost this 'fight' within the first thirty seconds, as soon as Frank answered his first 'question'. It just kept going downhill as Paul slowly realized that this fight wasn't going to be as easy as he pictured. Frank just kept shutting him down, and it was beautiful. 

I can appreciate that Frank does play a good game, for the most part. But it's not hard when there's someone like Paul, who probably got prompted by DR to start a fight, and Zak, who got served by Bridgette in their own fight. 

Also, it looks like a house meeting is about to start. I'd watch, but I won't be able to watch the feeds for a few days. I'm on a family computer while my laptop is getting fixed. 

They're apparently about to tell Frank that he's leaving on Thursday so he'll stop pestering them. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Paul's an idiot.  I really hope he goes soon, even though he is playing a pretty good game.  From bottom of the totem pole to in on everything.  I just can't stand him.

Nicole trying to do damage control.  Nat so has her number, and Paulie's too.

I like him when he's humbled - but when he thinks he's top dog (like he has the last couple of weeks), he gets Very, Very LOUD. 

The more Natalie hears with her own ears (and not just info that James feeds her), the more she has to realize that her needs are diverging from James'. I don't see how she will be able to do anything about it, but she can't just cling to and trust James anymore.

• Love 5
9 minutes ago, mooses said:

I like him when he's humbled - but when he thinks he's top dog (like he has the last couple of weeks), he gets Very, Very LOUD. 

The more Natalie hears with her own ears (and not just info that James feeds her), the more she has to realize that her needs are diverging from James'. I don't see how she will be able to do anything about it, but she can't just cling to and trust James anymore.

I was kinda of done with her when the 1 info Bronte trusted her with, she run straight to James with it. Which James then blasted to his mega alliance without a care in the world.

She is as bad as Bridgette in her trust in James. Frank at least now, is equally loyal to Bridgette. I can't say the same for Natalie, re James.

Go for it, Zakiyah. I don't know why you do, since Bridgette hasn't done anything to you, but ok. Or better yet, fight her in the house and then watch yourself get evicted by BB. Please, because I'm sick of you. 

I will say this once more: I do NOT like houseguests bashing another houseguest. No matter if I like the target or hate them. I do NOT like Bridgette. Day/Zak/Paul are having a bash Bridgette session and I am not fond of it. Hi BB15, I thought you ended three years ago! What are you doing here? Get back to 2013, where you belong! 

• Love 12
(edited)

Natalie's in a terrible position because no one but James gives her the time of day but James isn't really a true ally for her. She's actually a gamer, but the circumstances (some of her own doing, a lot not) basically prevent her from being able to really do anything. And I don't see a scenario where she will ever have a real chance.

Z is bitching about Bridgette again. And Paul is bitching about Frank again. Move on already!

ETA: I only want two things at this point, for Paulie to be evicted asap and for Bridgette to outlast Z. Just give me this, BB Gods!

• Love 8
(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Oh did anyone notice at the end of the ep the the announcer said, "Who will win the power of eveto? And will it be used to save Bridgette and Frank?" Not 'or' like they usually say.

I didn't, but I had shut off my live stream before that. I don't know whether it's a mistake, but I guess we'll find out at the end of the west coast stream, as I'm going to guess that they can correct the west coast version. I mean, they've had three hours to. 

Michelle's hurt about Paul/ie talking about her. She really wants to know what they said about her. Michelle is so insecure, it's not even funny. I don't feel bad for her because she chooses to bash people and say catty things, but I think she needs a serious dose of self esteem after this game. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle's hurt about Paul/ie talking about her. She really wants to know what they said about her. Michelle is so insecure, it's not even funny. I don't feel bad for her because she chooses to bash people and say catty things, but I think she needs a serious dose of self esteem after this game. 

Totally. And if/once she hears about what her sister did, I can't imagine it'll be any easier. But maybe she'll realize people like her for her - I've heard all the HGs say she's great, and the guys were saying she's the coolest one in the House yesterday. I mean, I don't agree, but maybe she'll stop trying so hard.

• Love 1

So....apparently the phone downstairs is ringing, where Corey, Bridgette, and Frank are. Nobody's on the other line. I don't think the cameras have cut to the upstairs phone, but it's either James playing a prank, or it's production telling Bridgette and Frank that they can be saved if they just look for the clues by going upstairs, where the numbers 211 will probably be spray painted in the phone booth. 

And...it was James, obviously. 

Frank wants to target my Bumper Buddies? Yeah, he gotta go.

ROFL at this:

• Love 1
(edited)
9 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

ROFL at this:

And Michelle and Nicole saying Corey and Victor have a weird dynamic. LOL! 

I got excited for a second when the phone was ringing but of course it was just James pranking them. Ugh.

ETA: Michelle started in with her fat shaming. She's so horrible.

ETAA: Day is sitting alone on the skywalk right in front of the "CALL" on the plane windows. And she is in full view of the Departures sign. Come on, Day, open your eyes!

• Love 3

Come on, Day! Be bored! Examine the plane! Figure it out! Keep your mouth shut! You're alone! You can do this! Production, give her a little push! Come on! Wiggle the camera in front of her face! Something!

I seriously need her to get into this secret room. Her and Natalie are our only hopes left! 

• Love 4

Impressed that Da' told Nic she didn't believe Frank when he outed Nic during the competition. She kept something to herself for once! Now that Michelle has the veto and Frank is paying her lots of attention and humoring her, Michelle is happy as a clam. Further evidence that at least half her problem with Bridgette is that she's Frank's favorite.  

• Love 1

Frank has started looking for something to save him. I don't think he's been tipped off- but i'm sure that Julie's "Secrets" comment & the noise coming from the Secret Room the other day probably has his alarm bells going off. I wouldn't be surprised if he finds the room. 

(edited)

Paulie is confusing me. Now he is telling Corey that the all boy alliance is fake. That he wants it go be him/Z/N/C as the final five. 

He's pissed at Z because she knows that Day was coming after him and she still seems close to Day and wants to keep Day in the game. 

I know I'm in the minority but Z and Day are the girls I like most in the house. I hate, hate that she is all about Paulie and not really playing the game especially when I think she could be good at it. I hate when they start bitching about Bridgette. But I get it, they are stuck in a house 24/7 with someone they don't like. So you can't do out of sight out off mind with that person. It's very easy to bitch about them.

I won't claim that Z is just being a bitch for hating Bridgett caused I'm not in the house with them 24/7, especially since Bridgette is annoying and doesn't seems to be that nice of a person either. 

I'm just hopping that Paulie bullshit talks about Z catch up with him and Z wake-up to finally playin the game. 

And just my 2 cent : Frank is good at this game but he is the worst person in the house for me. I can't overlook that just because he is good at the game.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I'm pretty sure James had a one night stand with a girl he met at a bar and didn't know and she turned up pregnant months later.  He's apparently payed child support, facetimes with his daughter most days, and has scheduled visits once a month.  The baby momma lives in a different state.

I mean, that's more than many men who have married a woman and had a child with her do, so personally, I think he's been fairly stand up about all of that, and so has the child's mother.

I remember him telling the story his first season.  For whatever reason, the mom never told James she was pregnant, and kept the birth a secret.  A friend of his saw the child, saw the child was clearly part Asian, and told James he was probably a father.  So if James wasn't Asian, he would still not know he was the father.   I don't know if she was attempting to pass the child off as someone else's, or simply didn't want James to know.  Strange. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Is Paul talking about the "fight" with Frank yesterday?  Too many double negatives in that first sentence.

T(10:24 BR convo) Victor: U think everything's gonna be alright this wk?

paul: Planned perfectly. The sh** I did yesterday was just to rattle his boots a bit. Because I'm over him (Frank), and I don't want him to know he's not the big sh** he think he is. 
V: What do u thinks gonna happen after he's gone? 
P: After he's gone, nothing, Bridgette's gonna go home. 
V: Do you think it's good for (inaudible) to go home first? 
P: As opposed to Day? 
V: Cuz I was talking to Paulie, and he said if he gets HOH he was gonna put Day & Z up, cuz he was pissed at Z. THey don't want the guys to go home. 
P: Here's the thing, when I win, I'm going to ask the girls opinions, because you you f* them, they'll want you out the next week. You have to take their opinion into consideration. I would do it and see what everything thinks. General consensus is to get "her" out (assumed Day or Z). 
V: That's I'm I'm freaking laying low. 
P: I told you! WHo's name's not out there? Who's names not getting said... *they bro five* 
V: I want you, me, or Paulie to be HOH
--------
and then there's this…
"Frank jokes with Bridg that it doesn't matter if the pov gets used because they will give them a Coup d'Eta by the end of the week "

Fuckity fuck fuck fuck.  I hope Frank's just being pompous and the DR hasn't told him something.

Edited by brdwygurl

What is the "Cootie Taw"?  Yes, I know the words are used in place of the actual french term...still, what exactly is it in terms of Big Brother?

(edited)
12 minutes ago, J.D. said:

What is the "Cootie Taw"?  Yes, I know the words are used in place of the actual french term...still, what exactly is it in terms of Big Brother?

The power to take anyone off the block and put up whomever you want to right before the vote, or during the final VETO meeting.

We don't know that will be the power/surprise, but it may be.

Very funny HOH goofing around from about 2:40 on on feeds 3/4.  Even though Paul is there, it was funny.

James just called for a house meeting to inform Frank the VETO won't be used.

House Meeting, 3AM.

Edited by Umbelina
(edited)

Flashback you guys, Paulie may have sunk his game!  3 AM, a lot of dithering, and then explosion.

Nicole and Corey are not in good shape either.

James is pissed, because Paulie called them all out for being dicks for telling Frank and Bridgette in a house meeting. 

SO GOOD.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

This was the most awkward house meeting ever.  Multiple people saying, "Let's just be honest.... let's just lay it all out in the open," yet nobody does.  Everybody dances around the issue of keeping the noms the same.  Then, after Frank leaves the room, suddenly Day and Michelle get all talkative.  LOL

• Love 1