Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

http://www.etonline.com/tv/193776_first_big_brother_battle_back_competition_sneak_peek/

Don't click if you don't want to know.  EXCLUSIVE: The First 'Big Brother' Battle Back Competition Is Beyond Intense -- Who Will Return to the Game?

Just to clarify to people, this clip doesn't show any end result, but it does show the first competition and it hints at who might win the first round....also really funny at what the first competition is, because if this plays out the way it has played out before, things are going to take an interesting turn.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, gunderda said:

I'm pretty sure I don't believe the spoilers either.  There wouldn't be an audience and I'm pretty sure CBS runs a tight ship so that CBS employees don't leak info. 

However another leak I read said that Tiffany and the other returnee participated in the HOH together with the regular HGs and that I do believe. It makes the most sense if the battle back comps are the same HOHs

I dunno. I remember Julie saying last week that the winner of the Battle Back will enter the house and surprise the house guests. So I took that as, they win- go in SURPRISE and then they probably go and play HOH.  

• Love 1
Just now, SiobhanJW said:

I dunno. I remember Julie saying last week that the winner of the Battle Back will enter the house and surprise the house guests. So I took that as, they win- go in SURPRISE and then they probably go and play HOH.  

I did too but every year it seems BB says one thing and then they change it down the road. So I wouldn't be surprised if they changed it.

18 minutes ago, mooses said:

Screen-Shot-2016-07-21-at-10.41.55-PM.jpg

I was trying to figure out what I really didn't like about it considering the short-sides-long-top is so popular now and I usually think it looks good. I think the biggest shocks were the super-short sides (which will grow in) and he styled it so, so high. He looks like a cool movie villain, though. 

Are we sure this isn't what he was going for? I mean he IS from Jersey. DJ Paulie C.

pauly_d_project.jpg

• Love 4

Well, Jozea, in his post-evicted interview, said that he'd pop up in a box, in the door, anywhere that he could as long as he got back in. So I took that to mean, at the time of that being filmed (which I imagine was within the last week), that the five would do the Battle Back, and whoever out of Tiffany and the other returnee would compete, one would win and then producers would get the winner in the house to surprise them, either during the HOH comp, before, or after.

I'm going to assume that the HOH comp is being played now, or it has just been played so the winner can participate too. I'll bet noms will be done by the time the feeds come back, hence why we have to wait for the Battle Back comp to air, as the winner has been in the house since at least late last night. 

22 minutes ago, gunderda said:

However another leak I read said that Tiffany and the other returnee participated in the HOH together with the regular HGs and that I do believe. It makes the most sense if the battle back comps are the same HOHs

That's what they did last year with all the possible returnees - that spinning HOH where Johnny Mac came back. 

But viewers were saying Corey mentioned a box - or maybe that the luggage was locked again? So the returner could pop out of that before the next HOH.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, mooses said:

That's what they did last year with all the possible returnees - that spinning HOH where Johnny Mac came back. 

But viewers were saying Corey mentioned a box - or maybe that the luggage was locked again? So the returner could pop out of that before the next HOH.

Yea I think either the winner or the two who need to battle will be popping out of that 'box' to surprise them.

(edited)

I believe the spoiler because BB18 Leaks on Twitter has been 100% correct previously. He/she did reveal that

Spoiler

Natalie came in second to Jozea in the HoH endurance comp so if that happens it would seem to confirm the spoiler had access to the info from a crew or staff member.

Edited by TimWil
10 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I believe the spoiler because BB18 Leaks on Twitter has been 100% correct previously. He/she did reveal that

Hide contents

Natalie came in second to Jozea in the HoH endurance comp so if that happens it would seem to confirm the spoiler had access to the info from a crew or staff member.

They were actually wrong on one - they said Julie would not reveal the vote count per person for each eviction. 

And they didn't leak a whole lot last season.

So I still remain skeptical.

(edited)

Eh, I'm still skeptical, but I'll prepare for that spoiler happening, just in case. I mean, it's better than 

Spoiler

Victor winning, who would absolutely join Paulie/Paul/Corey. At least Jozea's a wild card, in this case. He might have been close to Paul, but he's entertaining and he plans to go after Day. So we'll see how his personality has changed, if it has! 

Worse comes to worst, said winner will just be evicted in the next few weeks. 

Edited by Lady Calypso

That's the twitter that said there would be 8 returnees as well, right? So they're not the most reliable.

I just hope we can suss out who won HOH/who's nommed pretty quickly after the feeds come on because I have to know tonight and I'd rather not stay up too late lol.

29 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Worse comes to worst, said winner will just be evicted in the next few weeks. 

I think that's gonna be the case no matter who comes back tbh. Except maybe Glenn.

49 minutes ago, gunderda said:

They were actually wrong on one - they said Julie would not reveal the vote count per person for each eviction. 

And they didn't leak a whole lot last season.

So I still remain skeptical.

That doesn't mean it wasn't planned that way originally, though, and changed at the last minute. Anyway, we'll know in a few hours!

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So it looks like they just did the Battle Back comps right after the HOHs were played and just used the HOH sets. Pretty good idea really. But how in the world did none of the HGs hear anything?

That might explain why the backyard was locked up for longer than normal, too. Because it can't take that long to drive an RV in there and throw down a picnic table.

• Love 1

I'm sure I'm just kidding myself because I like James but I have a theory. I think Paulie got the haircut because he wants to single-white-female Paul BUT I want to believe James wants the haircut because he thinks it's a goof. I would. If I was in the house I'd get the haircut just because I think it would be hilarious. I think I  may be giving James too much credit.

Julie did an interview with Jeff where she hinted at a new twist - to be revealed next Thursday - that will include "fan participation."

"People at home can get involved and they can impact the game ... but this time it's something where you can strategize with other fans how you can impact the game, whether you know them or not."

46 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

So it looks like they just did the Battle Back comps right after the HOHs were played and just used the HOH sets. Pretty good idea really. But how in the world did none of the HGs hear anything?

If that's the case, I think Josea wins the first round. The HOH was played right after his elimination and he would have known that he lost in the sequester footage and I don't think he's that good an actor. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, zscore said:

If that's the case, I think Josea wins the first round. The HOH was played right after his elimination and he would have known that he lost in the sequester footage and I don't think he's that good an actor. 

I'm thinking the sequester footage was filmed as soon as they got to the sequester house ... So it's canned and weeks old 

Edited by brdwygurl
1 minute ago, kellog010 said:

I'm afraid Victor will join the bro club with Paulie and now nothing will change. Ugh.

Pretty sure that'll be the case. And we'll get the Victor-obsessed Natalie back. Blech.

• Love 4

Not what I wanted. I don't even know who I wanted to come back, really. I'm glad Tiff told him to trust Frank but still. I would be amazed if he tried to get Paulie, but I doubt it. Glen can home now, at least, right? lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, AndreaK1041 said:

If so that sucks for Glen who lost weeks ago and was just forced to hang out alone. What a waste of vacation time. 

Well, he got paid for it.  I think they raised the weekly stipend to $1200 last year, so $4800 for doing nothing but chilling isn't bad.

• Love 2
(edited)

Day and Frank will probably be his noms. I doubt Tiffany convinced anyone of anything. Or a pawn and backdoor one of them.  And here we go.  ugh

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Man, this really sucks. I mean, if he actually follows through on getting Paulie out, then I will be as happy as a clam. But he's not going to and the target will be Day or Frank. Victor will get roped in by Paul, who'll introduce him to the Boys Club of him, Paulie, and Corey, and we'll get a final four with all the boys. So much fun. Except not.

Bridgette for HOH. 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Man, this really sucks. I mean, if he actually follows through on getting Paulie out, then I will be as happy as a clam. But he's not going to and the target will be Day or Frank. Victor will get roped in by Paul, who'll introduce him to the Boys Club of him, Paulie, and Corey, and we'll get a final four with all the boys. So much fun. Except not.

Bridgette for HOH. 

Bridgette or James/Natalie, I think. Curious if James would go against Frank/Da'Vonne still, or if he'd go after Victor.

9 minutes ago, Sayla Vee said:

What did Bronte say to Victor during their hug?  Anybody hear?

"Don't trust anyone!" and "They all hate you." 

Tiff told him to not trust Day, but to trust Frank.

Bronte absolutely said "They all hate you", so I doubt anything will come from that.

Seeing as Victor was the last guy that I wanted (weirdly enough, I thought Jozea might actually have a chance in joining the Other Side while Victor has no chance), so...I guess it's time to prepare for an either Whiny HOH or a Jealous HOH (those being Nicole and Zakiyah). Will Nicole put up her best buddy Frank to keep the house happy? Will Nicole whine about how hard her life is all week? Will Zakiyah put up Natalie because she said hi to Paulie? Will Victor even be put up, or will people ignore his presence and Paulie will snatch him up? Will there be a twist and James wins and he puts up Paulie and Victor? Find out, in like less than three hours. 

• Love 1
(edited)

Victor is really powerless at this point.  He was never liked in the house to begin with and his ally in Paul is now aligned with Paulie.

Edited by escape
4 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

What do you mean wings?

What do you mean?  LOL!  I want to know what is going on because it won't air here for another 15 minutes. 

I have a feeling that DR is going to 'slyly' hint toward someone like Frank about the secret room. After all, they're not going to want their secret room to go to waste, much like how the Pandora's Box twist is never going to have a houseguest turn it down.

So, judging by all of those hints, it's a Paris-themed room? We don't have a Paris themed room, right? And I'm guessing it's upstairs in the HOH room? 

Conspiracy theory: Flight 211. 2+1+1=4. Since Victor's back in the house, Tiffany is the fourth houseguest gone. She's the special power. Boom, figured it out. You're welcome.

Damn, if only Bronte was in the house. She'd be able to figure it out. 

But shall we speculate on what this 'special power' is? Cootie Taw? Pandora's Box? A Get To the Finals free card? 

Julie's hint at a twist involving us seems to be related to this, so I'm wondering how. Do we get to choose the next houseguest evicted? If so, bye-bye, Paulie. 

I wish the feeds were on so all this speculation could stop. Maybe Frank....I mean someone has already found the secret room.

• Love 2
(edited)
8 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What do you mean?  LOL!  I want to know what is going on because it won't air here for another 15 minutes. 

Oh, I watch the east coast feed.  Sorry.

Basically it was nothing but comps, most used the sets of previous HOH comps, with some twists.  Vic smoked everyone in each comp.

Everyone pretended to be happy when Vic walked in.

Julie told us there is another twist, something to do with departure boards, and that we would have the chance to vote on something that will impact the game. 

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

So, I realize the kitchen is Paris themed. I doubt the secret room is going to be in the kitchen.

DAMNIT BIG BROTHER, now I'm going to have my eyes out on each and every single room to see where this secret room is (there's really only two choices: the HOH room and the door to the London room that could lead somewhere).

When I think I'm done, Big Brother reels me back in. Someone join me in this search so I don't feel pathetic for trying so hard.

5 hours ago, TimWil said:

Make that 90% correct.

I want to see James kick vic's ass if he says anything bad about Natalie.

• Love 3
(edited)

Someone suggested that 211 could be a code to the suitcases in the front. We know that the vets came out of the suitcases, so there's definitely some sort of room at least down there, enough so they could easily sneak through and climb up. Plus, there's the wall there with all that empty space. The only issue is that it's in the front where everyone is, so unless it's one person who can go into the room, once someone finds it, anyone would be able to get in since they could just watch the person solving the puzzle. 

Maybe they have to get in the suitcase in order to 'depart'. 

HOLD ON. DOOR THAT LEADS TO SEEMINGLY NOWHERE. There's an empty space between London and storage, right? Since I believe both are on the same wall. 

ETA: I think I'm wrong about there being some empty space between London and storage, according to the floor plan. So my guess is the secret room is behind the suitcases. 

108337_1390.jpg

Edited by Lady Calypso
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They could have built a false wall in any room.  

True. And now, since I just watched a clip of BB6's secret room, I totally think it has to be in the London room, connected to the phone booth.

23 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Someone suggested that 211 could be a code to the suitcases in the front. We know that the vets came out of the suitcases, so there's definitely some sort of room at least down there, enough so they could easily sneak through and climb up. Plus, there's the wall there with all that empty space. The only issue is that it's in the front where everyone is, so unless it's one person who can go into the room, once someone finds it, anyone would be able to get in since they could just watch the person solving the puzzle. 

Maybe they have to get in the suitcase in order to 'depart'. 

HOLD ON. DOOR THAT LEADS TO SEEMINGLY NOWHERE. There's an empty space between London and storage, right? Since I believe both are on the same wall. 

ETA: I think I'm wrong about there being some empty space between London and storage, according to the floor plan. So my guess is the secret room is behind the suitcases. 

I swear I read somewhere that they actually put the HG in other rooms and then had the Vets go into the suitcase and then pop out.

They can make an empty space anywhere.  There has to be logic attached to the phone booth.  Sure it attaches two rooms making spying easier but that adds little interest.  It is to hide the room that is between the two walls.  The phone booth is deep.  It has more reason for being there.  I am willing to bet money on that. 

• Love 2

Watching Victor blow through those challenges now.  He is smarter than he acts. He is going to be a comp threat. Some twitter feed has him winning HOH.  I went to look for it to copy it here but I got distracted with the secret room. 

• Love 1