Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Nicole/Corey talking about switching their vote with Paulie because they want to be the ones to vote Tiffany out (assuming they're planning on it still being 5-4 to keep her) is possibly the stupidest idea of this whole plan. It doesn't matter! Everyone is planning on lying about it anyway! Just deny, deny, deny. 

And keeping Tiffany with her speech saying she's gunning for Frank is a good outcome for those two. Frank will need allies, and they've been chomping at the bit and laying the groundwork for it to happen.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

What is Tiffany going to say in her speech?  I never heard her talk about the specifics; I just know she is going to let Frank have it.  

Frank will know it was a group plan to keep her.  No one can claim they were surprised or knew nothing about it.  Denying will not work.  Michele made sure of that!  Love that girl. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, njbarmaid said:

Is tonight's HOH comp going to be finished during the live show or in the feeds?  I can't remember this comp from what the HG are trying to memorize.

If it's the memory pictures ("In this picture, was Glenn holding onto a blue balloon or a red balloon? Answers now!"), it'll play out on the live show with a tie breaker if it goes too long. 

Just once, I'd love it if BB trolled the HGs and gave them pictures to memorize... and then gave them the wall comp and saved the picture memory comp for the next HoH.

• Love 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Yup. I expect James to kill at that one again if he can play.

James, Natalie, or possibly Paul all have a good chance with that one.  Also, Nicole, let's see how much she really wants it this year.  Bridgette could too, lots of short people this year.

Edited by Umbelina
43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

What is Tiffany going to say in her speech?  I never heard her talk about the specifics; I just know she is going to let Frank have it.  

Frank will know it was a group plan to keep her.  No one can claim they were surprised or knew nothing about it.  Denying will not work.  Michele made sure of that!  Love that girl. 

"So what I've learned in the last few weeks in this house is that dictatorships seldom work as a means of decision-making, in this house and in the real world.
And what I've noticed this week is that this is especially true when said person is spewing out cow manure that is worse than the gas that they excrete around here on a daily basis.So, with that said, just know that if you keep me, I'm targeting said person, and his army of little minions and you all should be safe moving forward."

That is what she said last night when she was talking to Paulie & Corey. I'm assuming she will say something along those lines. 

• Love 3

I've been swamped at work, and missed reading about all of last night's happenings until just now. I bet Nicole votes last. Who knows what that flakey chick is going to do.  Also, poor James.

If this vote happens, Bridgette will truly be the most worthless HOH ever. Seems fitting.

I'm rooting for James, Day, Tiff or Nat to win HOH. With anyone else, I worry about Day being the target and/or Frank being safe. I bet anything Corey wins, because I can't have nice things. Although he's pretty damn dumb, I can't see him doing well in a memory comp.

• Love 7

I don't watch the feeds--is Big Meech a name Michelle has given to herself/the others have given to her, or is it something posters here or elsewhere have made up?  If the former, do they pronounced it Meetch (rhymes with Beach) or Meesh?  

I want Tiffany to win HOH.  She is the only one who would put both Frank and Bridget on the block.  No matter what happens one would go. It is too risky to save Frank for a back door.  He is too strong in comps.  She is the only one who will not cave, as I see it now.  A week is a long time in that house.   

• Love 5
(edited)
26 minutes ago, Jobiska said:

I don't watch the feeds--is Big Meech a name Michelle has given to herself/the others have given to her, or is it something posters here or elsewhere have made up?  If the former, do they pronounced it Meetch (rhymes with Beach) or Meesh?  

After the Outback Steakhouse dinner, when they came back in, they were pretty trashed and there was a dance off between the girls and the guys. But Michelle wasn't picking up the routine that well, broke off and did her own thing in the Safari room (we got a quick five second cut on the feeds of Michelle dancing hilariously by herself) and before the dance off happened, Michelle was the opening act doing a rap routine and calling herself Big Meech. It later turned into a rap battle between her and Paul. Big Meech killed it. And from there, a nickname was born. 

ETA: I believe that was night #1 of 14 celebrating Zakiyah's birthday. Because turning 25 is a big deal, you know.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

After the Outback Steakhouse dinner, when they came back in, they were pretty trashed and there was a dance off between the girls and the guys. But Michelle wasn't picking up the routine that well, broke off and did her own thing in the Safari room (we got a quick five second cut on the feeds of Michelle dancing hilariously by herself) and before the dance off happened, Michelle was the opening act doing a rap routine and calling herself Big Meech. It later turned into a rap battle between her and Paul. Big Meech killed it. And from there, a nickname was born. 

ETA: I believe that was night #1 of 14 celebrating Zakiyah's birthday. Because turning 25 is a big deal, you know.

Thanks!  I'll assume it's pronounced like beach or it would be transcribed Meesh.  To me it looks like Mooch, but it's cute anyway.

25?  More than half a lifetime ago for me...I have no memory thereof!  

• Love 1
(edited)

I honestly can't remember the proper pronunciation but in my head, it's closer to Meesh. 

ETA: I saw a rumour on another site that everyone's favourite HG with the initials F and G is going to be on the live show tonight. Dear God, please no! 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Bad news about the TV show tonight.

Reveal hidden contents

Frankie will be guest appearing tonight. 

Ugh.

If all goes as planned I don't even care!  I am excited! 

I hear Meesh when I listen.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

I don't know if that should be spoiler tagged. It would be a service to everyone in the thread to know ahead of time, so they can get their puke buckets ready. It should flash on the screen like those thunderstorm warnings I always see on the Detroit affiliate of CBS (yay for time shifting!).

Can you light someone on fire with the power of your mind? I'm gonna try anyway.

• Love 10
(edited)

Ugh. This will help that ego get smaller. And more of the dynamic duo - or Dumb and Dumber. It's like Big Brother dangled something wonderful just to snatch it away.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 2

Paulie should have just thrown it in the first round. I bet he was trying to throw it in the last round, but accidentally got it right. 

Ok, Grodner....RESET BUTTON. Just throw in a reset button for tonight and then they can redo the comp. Or find out that Paulie cheated. Or just, you know, get rid of teams this week. 

Day/Tiffany/Natalie are all in trouble. Out of the three, I'd be fine with Day going, but I'll accept that Tiffany will be going.

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Paulie should have just thrown it in the first round. I bet he was trying to throw it in the last round, but accidentally got it right. 

Ok, Grodner....RESET BUTTON. Just throw in a reset button for tonight and then they can redo the comp. Or find out that Paulie cheated. Or just, you know, get rid of teams this week. 

Day/Tiffany/Natalie are all in trouble. Out of the three, I'd be fine with Day going, but I'll accept that Tiffany will be going.

He wasn't supposed to throw it while Frank was still in it.

I think Day's a goner.

Seriously well done episode though, best in ages.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 2

The ONLY solace I can focus on that's not anger-induced is that Frank can't win buyback and become immune for seven weeks. Once he's gone next week, that's it. He's gone. 

It's just too far away for me to care. I thought I only had to deal with this asshole for two more weeks. Now it's an additional week.

• Love 6
(edited)

So I've calmed down a bit after my rage blackout once Paulie's dumb ass won and I've found a silver lining. At least this way Frank won't have a chance to come back. I mean he definitely would've won the Battle Back comp. But sadly, I'm pretty sure there will be a jury member buy back too so.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 12
(edited)
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If Paulie just does what Frank wants again then I have no words. He's a fucking fool.

With these stupid teams, he doesn't have much of a choice. He won't go after Z/Nicole/Corey/James. Michelle/Da'Vonne/Tiffany/Natalie left - all of Frank's targets also.

Day/Tiffany/Da'Vonne fight over who said they were coming after each other first.

Nicole threw Michelle UTB to Paulie, said Michelle's the one who told everyone (Nicole was there).

ETA: Oops. Michelle is safe.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Frank wants Day/Tiffany/Natalie noms with Day as the target. Paulie would want Tiffany or Natalie out over Day. Let's see what this guy does. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him anymore.

All I can hope for is a good RK winner. Tiffany would be nice. Maybe she'll put up Corey. 

• Love 6
(edited)
5 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Frank wants Day/Tiffany/Natalie noms with Day as the target. Paulie would want Tiffany or Natalie out over Day. Let's see what this guy does. I don't trust him any farther than I can throw him anymore.

All I can hope for is a good RK winner. Tiffany would be nice. Maybe she'll put up Corey. 

Tiffany/Da'Vonne would probably put up Corey.Those are the only ones that won't do what Paulie wants.

ETA: Everyone's fighting in the other room. Nicole is freaking out that she swore on live television.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

I am so sick of the FRANK show!

WHY are the powers that be so damned determined to have another Cody/Derek Season, just because his freaking brother is on?

I am so sick of Frank. If he wins I'm quitting Big Brother for a few seasons. Maybe forever.

Because that will be proof positive that this "reality" show is just as fake, just as scripted, as any other one. 

Frank better not win that roadkill. For real. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Day jumping in put a big target on her. Frank and Bridgette tell each other they think Nicole and Corey flipped. Paulie already up Frank's ass.

Paulie talking about putting up Tiff and Day. Paulie saying Tiff is going up no matter up.

Edited by kellog010
(edited)

Nicole scolded Michelle for telling Da'Vonne things. And it looks like Michelle is the new fifth wheel of the Showmance alliance.

Edited by mooses

Fucking Paulie calming things down.

Screw that.

We want good feeds!

If Paulie is stupid enough to put up Tiffany, she'll spill everything, as she should.

"How am I a dictator?"  Screw you Frank.

4 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Day jumping in put a big target on her. Frank and Bridgette tell each other they think Nicole and Corey flipped. Paulie already up Frank's ass.

She was already target number one.

• Love 1