Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

Tiffany after Bridgette leaves the room: "Go bake some cookies."

"Everybody is really fake and annoying as f***. Frank sucks. Vic is like Count Dracula on steroids."

"Frank is so fake and disgusting. All he does is walk around the house and fart everywhere. In the kitchen he farts. In the room he farts...He slaps girls' a**es (not mine, thank God)...Walks around like he doesn't give a crap. I just look at him and want to slap that look off his face. That stupid grin."

I guess Tiffany's new outlet is just talking to us. Get that girl a friend. Her and Paul had a talk it seems like, but a vague one about how hard The House can be. And agreed to have each other's backs if they're HOH.

ETA: She went to go talk to Day. Just leave it, Tiff! Day is just waiting for a reason to not trust you. And she's looking and acting a little nutty right now.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4
(edited)

I may have to start liking Tiffany.

ETA

Frank is talking to James about putting up Corey and Paulie together a few weeks down the road. 

Wow, can you spell "overplaying" Frank?  I hope he goes out very soon, but I don't want Grodner to rig his redemption island thing.

ETA again

James just told Nicole  that Frank wants to put Paulie and Corey up together.  Oh and the DR called in Frank, probably to tell him to cool his jets.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 9
(edited)

Well, revolution on feeds 1 and 2 from about 1:30 AM BBT on...  Nicole, Day, and James finalizing several conversations outing all of Frank's deals and asshole behavior.  Females have been dithering about whether it's too soon, understandably in it's way, but the hate train is rolling.

James says "let's all try to win it, fuck it" or words to the effect around 2:15.  REVOLUTION!  They want to take Frank out, screw throwing any more comps. 

Later Paul sells Tiffany out to Frank and Paulie (they had made a back covering deal earlier) now Paul says it was crazy and he was WTF?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Later Paul sells Tiffany out to Frank and Paulie (they had made a back covering deal earlier) now Paul says it was crazy and he was WTF?

Man - Paul is pure bro then? He could've kept that to himself just in case.

• Love 3

Good grief...it's almost 7:00 a.m. Eastern Time and the entire house is still up.  Nobody has gone to sleep yet.  LOL  Wish I didn't have to go to work.  Michelle let Paulie know about the 8 pack and how he isn't/wasn't one of them.  Now he's re-thinking the past couple weeks.  I'm surprised he's not mad at his 'ride or die' Zak.  That's his woman, allegedly...so why didn't she tell him he's on the outside looking in?

Oh, well....gotta go to work.

(edited)
4 hours ago, Umbelina said:

I may have to start liking Tiffany.

ETA

Frank is talking to James about putting up Corey and Paulie together a few weeks down the road. 

Wow, can you spell "overplaying" Frank?  I hope he goes out very soon, but I don't want Grodner to rig his redemption island thing.

ETA again

James just told Nicole  that Frank wants to put Paulie and Corey up together.  Oh and the DR called in Frank, probably to tell him to cool his jets.

all the reasons why I could never, ever play this game.  How does he even have a girlfriend?  Between the farting and the mayo -- I would be the angry girl in the house.  Because, I get that everyone farts, but if you're farting all the time, you need to evaluate your diet.

And I would have to be nice to this guy?  Oh noes.

Edited by RCharter
  • Love 10

His farting in the kitchen is the worst.  What an ass!  (pun intended).  People are trying to eat.  Quit being lazy, Frank.....take yo' self to another room in the house, or better yet - outside!

• Love 5
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

From Joker's:

Tue 11:03 PM BBT Michelle is questioning whether Frank's girlfriend is real.

...thus saith the House authority on imaginary relationships.

Is Frank sure Frank's girlfriend is real...?

HA! re bold.  

• Love 2

I'm reading up on all that I've missed, and Paulie wants to get out everyone that would vote for Frank to stay. So does that mean we'll get to see Michelle leave earlier? Yes. I'm all for Michelle going out pre-jury, I really am. The more she talks, the less I want to hear her. She's just becoming another Christine at this point, minus the flirting and the husband. 

I'm so glad it seems like a lot of the houseguests are done with Frank. Because of the Battle Back, I'll be ok with Frank getting to jury. But he needs to be the first one in jury. It's sad when all these twists make me want him to make it to jury. I just know if he gets evicted earlier, he'll come back because of Grodner and probably with triple immunity and immediate HOH status. But now Day and Nicole need to keep Tiffany. If they take out Tiffany now, they lose a number to take out Frank later. They need to be taking out Paul, Michelle, and Bronte for sure. I don't know who else trusts Frank. Maybe Corey? Bridgette? I don't like any of those people anyway, so I'd be fine with that. 

At least now I know for sure that even if certain people are talking to Frank, they're just going to be playing along with him. I just don't want Tiffany to go. She may be an emotional player, but I like her more than half the dimwits in this house. 

• Love 4
(edited)

Due to everyone catching onto Frank's game, it seems like Tiffany has probably bought herself a few more weeks at least. Finally these people understand that keeping Tiffany is imperative if they want Frank out. 

I wonder if Groder is sweating yet. James said he wants to wait until the team stuff is finished so he can win an individual endurance and put Frank up himself. 

Btw, Frank's jokers rating has crashed and burned and it's giving me life. 

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 12

I just caught up too, with BBAD running in the background.  I had to turn it off.  Frank overworking the Tiff out and lying with every word about everything was not pleasant. 

I am pretty confident that enough have his number.  

I hope everyone keeps Tiffany, if only for the reason "nobody likes her, we can get her out anytime."  Just keep here there you pinheads, and I am talking to you Day and Z.  She is not aligned with Frank, go after those who are. 

Viewers and players should be told before battle back begins what happens with the winner.  If this is not clearly stated then I will believe Grodner is involved if Frank wins.  I usually don't ascribe to conspiracy theories but I will if he comes back. 

• Love 5
43 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Due to everyone catching onto Frank's game, it seems like Tiffany has probably bought herself a few more weeks at least. Finally these people understand that keeping Tiffany is imperative if they want Frank out. 

I think most get Frank has to go first.  I cannot trust Day and Zak on keeping Tiffany should she end up on the block, and she may depending on who wins HOH.  Fingers crossed that Day has changed her mind after her long hammock talk with Tiffany.  Michele, Cory (your hair do went out 2 years ago) and Paul should be on the list ahead of her.  

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, MV007 said:

It will come down to HOH.  If someone like Corey wins HOH then I think Frank has a shot at reversing this momentum.

Only, if Frank lets Corey watch him shower again. LOL!!!

• Love 8
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

Day's face when Frank was touching her, I'm dying

tumblr_inline_o9vstuKwsi1ryy1yj_500.gif

Yeah, she's just not into him.at.all..........................ever!!!

Edited by ByaNose
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, mooses said:

How did this guy win Fan Favorite?

Grodner.

9 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Frank is being especially odious today, calling people names, insulting them, making the menu for everyone and setting meal times, ordering people to do his chores of go home.  Continuing to tell every team but his to throw the comps.

He must have bought into Grodner's hype of him and thought people liked his personality.

4 hours ago, J.D. said:

Michelle let Paulie know about the 8 pack and how he isn't/wasn't one of them.  Now he's re-thinking the past couple weeks.  I'm surprised he's not mad at his 'ride or die' Zak.  That's his woman, allegedly...so why didn't she tell him he's on the outside looking in?

Frank was actually the first person to tell him. He told Day and Nicole about it and then Day told Zak, who was not happy with that at all. Called him selfish. That was such a bad move on his part. He's playing so terribly, but he played absolutely terribly in BB14 too so I'm not surprised.

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

If they take out Tiffany now, they lose a number to take out Frank later. They need to be taking out Paul, Michelle, and Bronte for sure. I don't know who else trusts Frank. Maybe Corey? Bridgette? I don't like any of those people anyway, so I'd be fine with that. 

I think Bronte would definitely be down to take out Frank. Bridgette idk. She went on a rant the other day about how terrible he is but then she told him everything. I don't know where her heads at. She's more likely to go for it than Michelle though for sure. Michelle will never be on the 'Get Frank Out' train. 

• Love 7
12 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think Bronte would definitely be down to take out Frank. Bridgette idk. She went on a rant the other day about how terrible he is but then she told him everything. I don't know where her heads at. She's more likely to go for it than Michelle though for sure. Michelle will never be on the 'Get Frank Out' train. 

I got the sense that Bridget spilling to Frank was an attempt at building trust to get in his favor because he was on the majority side.  Misguided, of course but she is not that familiar with this game.  I think she would jump on board to evict him in a heartbeat, IF she knew a majority was with this plan.  

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I got the sense that Bridget spilling to Frank was an attempt at building trust to get in his favor because he was on the majority side.  Misguided, of course but she is not that familiar with this game.  I think she would jump on board to evict him in a heartbeat, IF she knew a majority was with this plan.  

I agree with this.

I lost my mind over this:

• Love 4
(edited)

I loved that video, especially at the very end when she talks about the expression on Frank's face!  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Umbelina posted:

Frank is being especially odious today, calling people names, insulting them, making the menu for everyone and setting meal times, ordering people to do his chores of go home.  Continuing to tell every team but his to throw the comps.

I didn't see this but I have hunch he was joking just as he did about the pizza coming out too soon.  I don't like the guy and want him out so not defending him here.  Just saying this is his humor. 

(edited)

I'm catching up on the feeds and LOL Day said something like, "I know [Frank]'s close with Boogie and wants to play like him, but he's starting to give Boogie a bad name."

You know there's a problem when you start to make Boogie look good. 

ETA:

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  14h14 hours ago

Tiffany to Da'Vonne/Zakiyah- My theory is that he (Frank) is trying to replace the strong women with the ones they can control #BB18

She nailed that one.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 13
(edited)
2 hours ago, Ceeg said:

Day's face when Frank was touching her, I'm dying

tumblr_inline_o9vstuKwsi1ryy1yj_500.gif

I was watching that live. It was so creepy. It was looking at a husband intimidate his wife in public by being "touchy feely" 

I watched Frank go from group to group making deals and plans 6 weeks out. The most famous was the one where James puts up Paulie and Corey because Frank himself can't do it. He never tells whoever he is saying this to why he can't do it. Only that he can't 

I think Bronte would definitely be down to take out Frank

Besides Nicole who whines about hearing that Bronte is coming after her week 1 so she wants her gone, all the girls have realized that the reason Bronte is so disposable to Frank is that Bronte is not here for his nonsense whereas Bridgette and Michelle are so he is invested in keeping them around.

I didn't think Bridgette was under Frank's thumb but I haven't heard her tell the Spy Girls about his "come to Jesus" convo with Frank. I would have overlooked her lowkey throwing them under the bus to him if she had hinted at their talk but so far, nada. Which justifies their distrust in her. I guess they know her better than I do. I don't watch the feeds 24/7, they do live with her after all

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
Addition
  • Love 1

Feedster-

9:15 AM BBT: Frank tells Paulie that they can’t take people like Michelle close to the end because she’ll do really well once they start getting into a lot of mental competitions. 

See?  They clearly pay NO attention to anything she says.  When she talks I stare at my computer and the bubble above my head says.....huh?  

• Love 2
11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

And I'll admit it, I can't think of any other sort of game that would "matter" that they could use. Anyone else?

I'd like to see something along the lines I'd seen in some earlier international BB's.  Rather than a competition, it could be more like a group task or effort to do something/accomplish something...  Win and you get a full shopping budget (then they have to shop from the list and not go 'over budget', Fail and you get no choices just limited basic food stuffs for the week. (beans, rice, etc)  Or even just a Pass/Fail scenario, affecting something in the house or the group in some way.   

Basically I want them annoyed, bothered, punished, stirred up, uncomfortable and crazed for my amusement and viewing pleasure.    

• Love 6
58 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

I was watching that live. It was so creepy. It was looking at a husband intimidate his wife in public by being "touchy feely" 

I watched Frank go from group to group making deals and plans 6 weeks out. The most famous was the one where James puts up Paulie and Corey because Frank himself can't do it. He never tells whoever he is saying this to why he can't do it. Only that he can't 

Besides Nicole who whines about hearing that Bronte is coming after her week 1 so she wants her gone, all the girls have realized that the reason Bronte is so disposable to Frank is that Bronte is not here for his nonsense whereas Bridgette and Michelle are so he is invested in keeping them around.

I didn't think Bridgette was under Frank's thumb but I haven't heard her tell the Spy Girls about his "come to Jesus" convo with Frank. I would have overlooked her lowkey throwing them under the bus to him if she had hinted at their talk but so far, nada. Which justifies their distrust in her. I guess they know her better than I do. I don't watch the feeds 24/7, they do live with her after all

To be fair, I think Bridgette is in a tough spot.  Nobody trusts her or tells her much of anything.  Except Frank.  She's the one player I can kind of understand falling for his shtick because nobody else really gives her the time of day, game wise.  The spy girls have an alliance name but don't actually do much.

• Love 4

To be fair, I think Bridgette is in a tough spot.  Nobody trusts her or tells her much of anything.  Except Frank.  She's the one player I can kind of understand falling for his shtick because nobody else really gives her the time of day, game wise.  The spy girls have an alliance name but don't actually do much.

I'm not convinced that she's falling for his BS so much as she sees him running the house and is latching on to him. If the others do decide to go after him, it would be funny to see her face when he goes on the block. I don't really see her trying to get in with anyone else and wonder if it's because she doesn't get a good reception from them or she just doesn't know who she can trust so doesn't really try. 

I've been reading a lot to try to catch up and am wondering if Corey finally understands that Frank is playing everyone. I read about him talking to Paulie about watching what he says to Frank but recall also that he was telling Nicole that Frank was more trustworthy than Davonne.

I'd like to see a DR with Frank telling what his ultimate final four really is. I would assume Bridgette is part of it but not sure who else.Paul? Z?

• Love 2

I think Frank is attempting to do what Vanessa did last year, except she waited until there were 6 people left before she made Final 2's with everyone. Frank isn't trying to get a group to F4. He's trying to ensure that everyone takes him so he doesn't HAVE to win HOH to make it that far. The problem is he's not as smooth as he thinks he is and that he's pulling all this waaaay too early. There are months left before the F4 happens. When Vanessa got her F2's all lined up, there were only like 2-3 weeks left. 

• Love 7

Paulie and Cory are leery.  And there will be more whispering today.  They are not sure who to believe, that is what I walked away thinking.  Paulie and Z talking this morning showed Paulie to be a bit hesitant using the word 'if' too often when it came to getting Frank out.  

Too bad Tiffany did not come out as gay because it would help Day and Z with their, 'stealing her man' musings. 

• Love 1

I'm ready for Paulie to be out of the HOH. So much of his talks yesterday (including a really awkward conversation with Z after he learned about the 8-Pack) were about how observant he is, and he watches people's body language, and he learns things and knows things. He thinks he is a Derrick because he was coached by him. 

Oh, and him and Cody are the only two soccer players in the US who knew how to use both feet. 

• Love 2
(edited)
3 hours ago, wings707 said:

Umbelina posted:

I didn't see this but I have hunch he was joking just as he did about the pizza coming out too soon.  I don't like the guy and want him out so not defending him here.  Just saying this is his humor. 

He may THINK he's joking about some of it, but I was watching, and while some were perhaps simply extremely rude and very insulting "jokes" (for example, teeth being jacked up, certain girls getting fat, Zak looking like a hussy, slapping her ass AGAIN) nope.  He told someone to "get on those dishes" and Nicole to wash his sheets and make his bed, and he changed the dinner time, AND the what the dinner would consist of, which really pissed off Nicole, and she tried to discuss it with him, but he just ruled and shut it down.

Nicole later was talking to others and said that he's chosen the dinner every night and insists other people make what he wants.  She said he was used to having chef Joe on his season maybe, but she was very sick of him dictating both the time and contents of every single dinner they've had in the house so far.

Edited by Umbelina
Nicole, not Michele
  • Love 7
15 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

I think BB Road Kill exists for the same reason BotB existed - to give the show a competition that mattered in every single episode. From a production point of view, that's awesome. And I'll admit it, I can't think of any other sort of game that would "matter" that they could use. Anyone else?

I don't know if it would "matter" that much but I'd rather see a return to luxury comps and household comps from way back when. Give them a scrub board and wash basin outside and have them compete to win a washer and dryer for the summer, otherwise they have to wash their clothes Amish style. You want the hot tub? Earn it. A grill? Earn it. Groceries for a week? Earn it. Even better, do it Survivor style and offer them two different rewards: oh, you won this week? Do you want the hot tub or the washer and dryer? Have it be an anonymous vote in the DR and then reveal the prize the next day. Watch Nicole's mouth drop when she realizes she has to manually scrub all of Frank's clothes again this week before one idiot too many chose the hot tub. If nothing else, it could lead to some hilarious drama when the vote leaks because none of these guys can keep their mouths shut.

It's not sexy or exciting enough for the production team but I'd take it! 

• Love 10

Holy crap, it's blowing up again.

Nicole and Zak floated an idea of 2 couples and Day (Corey/Nic, Zak/Paulie) and she went to James and had a meltdown.  She ain't going to the end with 2 showmances ya'll!

James said let's vote out Corey break that shit up, or tell Frank.  Tells Day it's everyone for themselves, and wonders why the hell he's being left out of everything.

Day crying, James pacing and taking to the cameras "this game is getting crazy, alliances are forming all over the place..." etc.  3:06 PM BBT. 

• Love 3

During the James/Da'Vonne conversation in the HN room.

James: "If they watched my season, I was honest... 98% of the time. That's good!"

Oh, James. Maybe you should lie a little more often.

• Love 1
6 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Michelle will never be on the 'Get Frank Out' train. 

Wait....what?!!?  Now Michelle likes Frank?  When did that happen?  In the wee-hours just this morning she was venting to Day about how Frank reminds her of that one crazy uncle everyone has that you just can't get away from.  Then she went in to talking about his farts...how he disgusts her.

Once again, I'm so confused.  LOL

2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

James said let's vote out Corey break that shit up, or tell Frank.  Tells Day it's everyone for themselves, and wonders why the hell he's being left out of everything.

Just a thought - maybe he's being left out of everything because he's with Natalie all the time?

James was really pushing the "tell Frank and get him back" situation. And even mentioned flipping the vote to keep Victor. I like the him and Day relationship, but let's keep Frank out of it.

But no surprise Nicole chose her showmance over the group. She told Cory she doesn't trust Day, who was clearly not into the plan ("Hey, Day! Be the fifth wheel! That's cool, right?"). Cory's the only person she trusts. C'mon!

Just now, J.D. said:

Wait....what?!!?  Now Michelle likes Frank?  When did that happen?  In the wee-hours just this morning she was venting to Day about how Frank reminds her of that one crazy uncle everyone has that you just can't get away from.  Then she went in to talking about his farts...how he disgusts her.

Once again, I'm so confused.  LOL

I think she knows the girls don't like him, but she is more obsessed with getting out his other girls (Bridgette!) over him. When Nicole was complaining about Frank, Michelle was like, "Maybe we should get out Paul after Bronte just to keep the number of guys in the House down." So not on board the Evict Frank train.

• Love 4
(edited)
5 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Are you sure it was Michelle? Michelle is Frank's #1 sycophant and always tries to steer all talk away from targeting him. She has given lip service to agreeing with people about his behavior though. But she always takes it back to why they need to get out Bridgette first and how Frank should make jury.

5 minutes ago, mooses said:

But no surprise Nicole chose her showmance over the group. She told Cory she doesn't trust Day, who was clearly not into the plan ("Hey, Day! Be the fifth wheel! That's cool, right?"). Cory's the only person she trusts. C'mon!

Nicole always disappoints. And for fucking Corey. It's embarrassing!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6

I am SO over Nicole if that's true.  She didn't learn anything from the whole Hayden experience.  Get your head back in the game, gurl!

• Love 2

I think Michelle is simply wisely playing both sides.  Her focus is getting out the one who SAID they wanted her out Bridget.  I think she's dump Frank or use Frank, whatever is best for her.

James talking to Nicole now. 

Damn those other people are so damn loud.

Ooops, did Nicole just lie to James about trusting Day?  Think with your other brain Nicole.

I think Michelle is simply wisely playing both sides.  Her focus is getting out the one who SAID they wanted her out Bridget.  I think she's dump Frank or use Frank, whatever is best for her.

James talking to Nicole now. 

Damn those other people are so damn loud.

Ooops, did Nicole just lie to James about trusting Day?  Think with your other brain Nicole.

James is too into letting the Vets stick together. He is not ready to cut ties with Frank. This is why I could not with him last season. He doesn't shift and adapt.

• Love 1