Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I just know I'm gonna stay up all night watching all these fools ruining their games. 

Paulie is talking about Derrick and Cody right now. Acting like Cody manipulated the game with Derrick. Oh honey!

ETA: Nicole: "I'm not cool with this all girls thing." You don't say! Shocking to hear!

Paul is crying. I have no idea why. Day is comforting him.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
(edited)

According to Paulie, Derrick and Cody brought Victoria along for "whatever reason". LOL

ETA: Paul's sobbing outside. What the fuck is in the water in that house?

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

This week on As The Stomach Turns... Paulie and Zakiyah are mutually flirt-using each other (I think), Nicole is into Corey but Corey strangely goes into the HoH bathroom to sit on the edge of the tub and "guard" (?) Frank every time he takes a shower. James likes Natalie but Natalie likes to complain about her two day boyfriend showmance, Victor. Paul strokes Bronte like Austin would stroke Liz. And Tiffany keeps asking, "Is this because I'm a lesbian?"

Didn't Natalie admit to liking James too?

(edited)

Corey wishes he was Paul right now, with Frank rubbing his chest and drying his tears. 

Oh come on, I can't be the only one thinking that.

3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Didn't Natalie admit to liking James too?

Yes but James doesn't know that insofar as I know. But every time I see the two of them together, she's bitching about Victor. I'm no expert because I married the last guy I dated but I think you're supposed to avoid talking about your ex (or exes) in the beginning of a relationship. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

Props to the production team today for consistently following Da'Vonne around the house because she has made this whole day of feeds worth it. 

They should give these guys more booze tonight. 

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Corey wishes he was Paul right now, with Frank rubbing his chest and drying his tears. 

Oh come on, I can't be the only one thinking that.

Yes but James doesn't know that insofar as I know. But every time I see the two of them together, she's bitching about Victor. I'm no expert because I married the last guy I dated but I think you're supposed to avoid talking about your ex (or exes) in the beginning of a relationship. 

Oh definitely. Clearly Natalie isn't ready for a relationship.

(edited)

Damnit! I signed on to the end of Z/Nicole talking and Bronte walking in to shower. Now it's all quiet, and Victor/Paul are on the other feeds...I guess I'll check out what they're doing. 

ETA: Yes, they switched to Day/Zak.

Edited by Lady Calypso
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I can't believe that one of these 13 idiots is going to win this game, to be honest. 

I am rooting for Nicole in this moment. 

• Love 1

Day has only herself to blame for losing Nicole. Lying about stupid things does her no favors. Nicole now doesn't know who to trust between Day and Frank. And I even kind of understand Nicole's POV. I heard her say earlier that she had Chrtistine's back (true), Christine blew that and backdoored her biggest ally (true), then immediately got knocked out in the double eviction. If Nicole does think she has a good alliance with the asshole that is Frank, I can see her not wanting to be the Christine in this situation. Just stick to the plan and get out Bronte/Paul/etc. 

The Day/Zak friendship is my favorite dynamic in the house. I love watching those two together. They're ultimately screwed, but I hope they last as long as possible.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

The Day/Zak friendship is my favorite dynamic in the house. I love watching those two together. They're ultimately screwed, but I hope they last as long as possible.

Same.

I haven't been watching the Corey/James feed because no thank you but does anyone know if Corey has told James about the Frank situation yet lol?

(edited)
8 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I haven't been watching the Corey/James feed because no thank you but does anyone know if Corey has told James about the Frank situation yet lol?

I'm watching it right now for the lols, but not as of right now (I might have missed it). They're discussing showmances at the moment, but particularly Nicole and Natalie. I'll take one for the team, keep watching and keep you informed! 

ETA: I know Michelle is getting her exercise by walking in the yard, so I can't fault her for it, but she keeps walking into and out of the frame and it's starting to tick me off. That's a me problem, not a Michelle problem, but yeah,

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I'm watching it right now for the lols, but not as of right now (I might have missed it). They're discussing showmances at the moment, but particularly Nicole and Natalie. I'll take one for the team, keep watching and keep you informed! 

I do't know how you're doing it but I thank you!

Oh...I see Paulie getting into bed with Zak and I just wanna click on it, but I want to also listen to this James/Corey conversation, which has turned to who James/Corey would want out.

James says he'd like for Bronte and Paul to go up, and someone nominates Tiffany and one of those three going. I'm not sure if he's being entirely honest, but ok.

Now Michelle's joined the conversation. Goddamnit.

(edited)

Michelle's so on Team Frank. She's convinced he won't go home if he's put up. Corey's spilling some things about Frank, but nothing that interesting. James is not happy that Frank does not want to play pawn if the time comes. Corey's agreeing. Michelle's complaining about girls again. 

James is getting riled up about Frank. I'm really loving it right now. 

Edited by Lady Calypso
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Michelle's complaining about girls again. 

Of course. She always ends up back there. Christine 2.0 for sure.

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

James is getting riled up about Frank. I'm really loving it right now. 

Oh let me fire up that feed then!

(edited)

You know, Michelle talking about how much she hates Bridgette makes me realize how much of a non-entity she is to me. Bridgette is never on my feeds. If she is, she's with Natalie/Bronte/Tiffany and she's not really talking much. I just don't care about Bridgette much. I know she seems nice and all, but she's just there. I often forget that she's there. 

ETA: Oh no, I'm not sure if they're going to flip to Frank/Bronte now that James left the conversation on the hammock...I'm going to listen to Corey/Michelle a little bit longer before I switch.

ETA2: GODDAMNIT, FRANK. He wandered over to Michelle/Corey, just as Corey was starting to explain Frank's shadiness to Michelle. I guess it's time to switch camera feeds!

Edited by Lady Calypso
11 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

You know, Michelle talking about how much she hates Bridgette makes me realize how much of a non-entity she is to me. Bridgette is never on my feeds. If she is, she's with Natalie/Bronte/Tiffany and she's not really talking much. I just don't care about Bridgette much. I know she seems nice and all, but she's just there. I often forget that she's there. 

I think Bridgette is playing the rat game. And she's pretty good at it so far. But Michelle wants to play that game, so she's a threat to her. And Michelle wants to be the closest to Frank.

• Love 4

NOOOOO, I was watching a really nice conversation between Natalie and James and what do I get? Frank/Corey/Michelle on one feed and Bronte/Paul on another.

Big Brother hates me. I always only get a sliver of what I want to see before they yank it out from under me.

And now we're back to James/Natalie. Good. Keep it like that.

• Love 1

Michelle to Frank about Bridgette:

Have you ever had someone that reminds you of someone in your past life, that was just..you couldn't stand? She's basically the epiphany of my old roommate who I did NOT get along with.

I just can't with her. Did she mention in her introduction that she has a doctorate? Please tell me that's not the case.

• Love 7
(edited)

What makes me laugh about this Get Frank Out plot is that it seems to be tied back to last night, when he slapped Zakiyah's ass (to say nothing of the fact that he called her a hussy earlier this afternoon). It's going to be knows as The Ass Slap that Ruined Frank's Game. I know there are other reasons but that ass slap really heated some people.

ETA: WTF? Frank just told Zakiyah that she was getting "chubby"? Aw hell naw! Shit is gonna go down... next week.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 7

My God, I fire up the feeds to find Zak, Natalie and Michelle trying to brush out Michelle's extensions which accidentally got washed. It's.....foul. It's liked they pulled huge chunks of hair out of the drain and are now brushing them. I apologize for the visuals but if I had to see that, so do you.

Natalie is just the nicest. She's sure they can salvage some of this mess. But no....no, they can't.  

• Love 5
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

So, I read that Frank slapped Zak's ass again, just told her her belly was flabby, and has jacked up teeth.

The hell? 

He said he can joke about it because it means it's not true! Just like how he jokes about his girlfriend being fat, but she's not! But if she ever gains 15 pounds, he'll stop joking and she'll be out at the curb. Seriously. He called it the 15 pound rule.

How did this guy win Fan Favorite?

Edited by mooses
  • Love 13
3 hours ago, Umbelina said:

Go back a page or two, there is a video, and you can decide for yourself what she said.

Wow.  Is that what you feeders got?  Pure freakin' hamburger.  BBAD didn't cut any of the convo.  The "I like chicks" part I heard must've been during one of Production's forays to Find Dory in the fish tank.

2 minutes ago, mooses said:

He said he can joke about it because it means it's not true! Just like how he jokes about his girlfriend being fat, but she's not! But if she ever gains 15 pounds, he'll stop joking and she'll be out at the curb. Seriously. He called it the 15 pound rule.

How did this guy win Fan Favorite?

Family voting?

Frank is obsessed with Tiffany. At this point, I find it funny because he can't stop talking about her. Now he's talking about it with Paulie. Paulie seems to be playing into Frank's ego, although I question if he's playing or if he means it. 

I clearly root for the underdog (mainly the one that people hate the most) and this week, it's Tiffany. So, Tiffany for HOH and Natalie for BB Roadkill, and put Frank's ass up. 

Big Brother, I need a power shift. I need you to rig a power shift. We haven't had a true power shift since season 15, where things were completely unpredictable with Elissa winning HOH. Just....do something against Grodner's pet Frank. PLEASE. I wanted it in season 16 and didn't get it. I half wanted it in season 17 and didn't really get it. I need a power shift this season. 

• Love 10
26 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Big Brother, I need a power shift. I need you to rig a power shift. We haven't had a true power shift since season 15, where things were completely unpredictable with Elissa winning HOH. Just....do something against Grodner's pet Frank. PLEASE. I wanted it in season 16 and didn't get it. I half wanted it in season 17 and didn't really get it. I need a power shift this season. 

Amen to this. I hate this boring 8 person alliance crap, and I would love for Bronte or Natalie to win HOH next week. But with my luck, the BB Roadkill would ruin it or they'd say it's too soon to make any big moves (TM Helen).

I really just don't want to watch the 7th season in a row with a disappointing finish, and I feel like once the momentum for the big alliances gets going, there's no chance for the likeable underdog. I hate that.

• Love 4

Paul needs to DR...he didnt have "feeeelings" when he thought he was runnin things...he is just a crybaby now that he knows he got played.  He had so much glee in tearing everyone else down...sucks to be on the recieving end..eh Paul???

(edited)

There was a power shift last season. Shelli and Clay were sailing smoothly until things shifted. 

And that only worked because Big Brother got rid of the shitty Battle of the Block early last season. BB16 didn't have a shift because they let BotB last too long. BB Road Kill is awful, as well, as are the team system. I honestly don't believe any of this was DESIGNED to be anti-competitive, but it's more that the show designers are too dumb to realize that this was going to happen (and then didn't care in BB16 since the end result was something they liked). 

I think BB Road Kill exists for the same reason BotB existed - to give the show a competition that mattered in every single episode. From a production point of view, that's awesome. And I'll admit it, I can't think of any other sort of game that would "matter" that they could use. Anyone else?

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Umbelina said:

I don't mind Roadkill, but I completely detest teams and returnees.

Roadkill is a step up from Battle of the Block, that's true. But it still means that the minority alliance has to win TWO competitions just to keep someone from their own alliance going home. That's ridiculous. 

• Love 5
(edited)

I want Paul to shut up about his honor now.  This better be a game move (it's not) but does this idiot know what game he's playing?

AND another one that doesn't want to be HOH!  WTF, where did they find these idiots?

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1

What astonishes me about his position is what, exactly, was honorable about his former stance in the game? Why was it "honorable" to vote out Paulie instead of Jozea or Bridgette? Besides, of course, him being more aligned with the latter two than Paulie.

• Love 1

From Joker's:

Tue 11:03 PM BBT Michelle is questioning whether Frank's girlfriend is real.

...thus saith the House authority on imaginary relationships.

Is Frank sure Frank's girlfriend is real...?

• Love 8

Frank is being especially odious today, calling people names, insulting them, making the menu for everyone and setting meal times, ordering people to do his chores of go home.  Continuing to tell every team but his to throw the comps.

It looks like Nicole has completely had it with him.

Holy crap, is Frank joking with this "vote out Tiffany and keep Victor" stuff? 

• Love 1