Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Though Its so weird to hear Nat talking about her getting her revenge on Z. I understand getting her revenge on Paulie 100%. But, I feel like she made up this one sided feud with Z. It's so weird. Oh well, in the end, they get the same amount of money.

I actually haven't heard Nat trashing Z beyond talking about makeup/beauty products of hers that Z allegedly stole/used up a couple of times, but I could see her being salty towards Z because when Nat told her about how Paulie was trashing her behind her back Z ran to Paulie and told him, causing him to go off on Nat in front of the whole house. Z was super shady (IMO) about all of that, telling Natalie and other women (I forget who specifically) that she appreciated Nat telling her the truth and she was through with Paulie while telling Paulie that Nat "attacked" her and sitting there silently while Paulie dressed Nat down for "lying" about him.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

It's because everyone told her the things Z was saying about her, and it really hurt her feelings. 

Which?  Z did.

Z was a mess in that house, I hope spending time with Bridgette and Day has helped her. 

Doesn't make what Natalie said about Z any better. She basically slur shamed her( Paulie did too), talked about her past abuse issues ( thanks Jamws for blabbing about that), accused her of stealing shit with Michelle, etc...3 weeks of obsession with her.

Z was not the only person that talked shit. And some people need to realize that, #1 being good girl Natalie.

And she is better with Day and Bridgette. 

• Love 3
Just now, TheRealT said:

I actually haven't heard Nat trashing Z beyond talking about makeup/beauty products of hers that Z allegedly stole/used up a couple of times, but I could see her being salty towards Z because when Nat told her about how Paulie was trashing her behind her back Z ran to Paulie and told him, causing him to go off on Nat in front of the whole house. Z was super shady (IMO) about all of that, telling Natalie and other women (I forget who specifically) that she appreciated Nat telling her the truth and she was through with Paulie while telling Paulie that Nat "attacked" her and sitting there silently while Paulie dressed Nat down for "lying" about him.

I swear, I laughed so hard during that conversation that Zakiyah had with Paulie. "Natalie attacked me!" Yep, I saw it all. She was throwing pillows at her and screaming in her face and pulling her hair and calling her horrible names and telling her that she was going to steal Zakiyah's man and...

Oh. Wait...

• Love 9

Bridgette even admitted in her post game interview that they ( her and Natalie) wanted to hurt Zakiyah when they came up with the whole tell her about everything Paulie said plan.  

Not saying Z was innocent, she definitely had some bad moments, but that does not justified the shit Nat has said about her once Z got evicted.

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

Oh, sure. Telling people what they want to hear is a big part of the social game. But it really seems like she believes it. She's had many opportunities to work with other women in the game but the penis keeps pullin' her back in.

We can't just assume that she really believes what she is saying.  She put herself in a situation where both Corey & Paulie were protecting her and willing to go to bat for her. She got into the Fatal Five Alliance and it self imploded thanks to Day, all because of her Tiffany paranoia, which Nicole kept telling her that she didn't think she was doing the things that she was doing, but Day was insistent on it.  I think she would of stayed loyal to it, but what was she going to do? 

Everyone jumped down Nicole's throat a few weeks back because she had told Corey she was fine with going to F5, everyone failing to mention that 20 mins prior in her conversation with the Feedsters she told "us" that she thinks she's put herself in a good position to get to F2, and that she hopes she gets there and wins. 

I dunno. I think everyone in that house has said pretty shitty things and crapped on mostly everyone. But sometimes I feel like at least on the internet Nicole gets shit on the most. It's a game, people are going to say ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to feel like they fit in with the people they are talking too, one thing said the wrong way or disagreement with someone over something your ass is up on the block. But it doesn't mean that that person thinks or believes it. They just think or believe the person they are speaking to wants to hear that. 

• Love 3
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

Bridgette even admitted in her post game interview that they ( her and Natalie) wanted to hurt Zakiyah when they came up with the whole tell her about everything Paulie said plan.  

1 minute ago, SiobhanJW said:

We can't just assume that she really believes what she is saying.  She put herself in a situation where both Corey & Paulie were protecting her and willing to go to bat for her. She got into the Fatal Five Alliance and it self imploded thanks to Day, all because of her Tiffany paranoia, which Nicole kept telling her that she didn't think she was doing the things that she was doing, but Day was insistent on it.  I think she would of stayed loyal to it, but what was she going to do? 

Everyone jumped down Nicole's throat a few weeks back because she had told Corey she was fine with going to F5, everyone failing to mention that 20 mins prior in her conversation with the Feedsters she told "us" that she thinks she's put herself in a good position to get to F2, and that she hopes she gets there and wins. 

I dunno. I think everyone in that house has said pretty shitty things and crapped on mostly everyone. But sometimes I feel like at least on the internet Nicole gets shit on the most. It's a game, people are going to say ANYTHING and EVERYTHING to feel like they fit in with the people they are talking too, one thing said the wrong way or disagreement with someone over something your ass is up on the block. But it doesn't mean that that person thinks or believes it. They just think or believe the person they are speaking to wants to hear that. 

It is smart for Nicole to paint herself as a F2 goat to everyone. Someone will take the bait and bring her with them to the finals. Corey would definitely bring her, James probably would too.

• Love 5

No, but I think back to the conversation that Paul and Nicole had, where he basically called her out for being the Britney with a group of guys going to the end and getting cut as the last girl standing. And she giggled and admitted that she was okay with that, that's fine with her. He was as boggled by her answer as I was. 

Again, sure, she could have been just telling him what he wanted to hear but that conversation was a little too telling for me. No one should be okay with being Britney'd. 

ETA: I mean, I'm clearly never going to be swayed by the pro-Nicole camp and they're never going to be swayed to my anti-Nicole camp and that's okay. We can still meet in the middle for 'Smores and to make fun of Paulie. That never gets old.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 16

But  - Those  links talk about what the main person makes, which is considerably less than the $300-400 K .  And the first article linked says "Contestants, on the other hand, reportedly aren't paid, but if they win (and stay with their respective Bachelor or Bachelorette), it can be pretty lucrative". 

The link said that the BACHELOR (or bachelorette) makes up to about $100 grand.  But if Natalie was on the show, she would have made nothing.  If she "won" - she'd be engaged to the Bachelor, and some of those couples have been able to cash in, as far as appearances on other shows, televised weddings, etc.  And some do not.    

Edited by backformore
  • Love 3
13 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

No, but I think back to the conversation that Paul and Nicole had, where he basically called her out for being the Britney with a group of guys going to the end and getting cut as the last girl standing. And she giggled and admitted that she was okay with that, that's fine with her. He was as boggled by her answer as I was. 

Again, sure, she could have been just telling him what he wanted to hear but that conversation was a little too telling for me. No one should be okay with being Britney'd. 

ETA: I mean, I'm clearly never going to be swayed by the pro-Nicole camp and they're never going to be swayed to my anti-Nicole camp and that's okay. We can still meet in the middle for 'Smores and to make fun of Paulie. That never gets old.

I remember that I took it as her just telling him what he wanted to hear. She doesn't want to be Britney'd, she's also playing it up like she's the best GOAT. Clearly she's got them all snowed since we know Corey will take her to F3, and both Paul & Vic have said they want her in F3. James would also take her if he got there. The ONLY person currently in the house that WON'T take Nicole is Natalie. 

I think she wants a combo of Corey, Vic & James in the F3 with her. All of them would take her over the other guy. She doesn't want a Paul, Vic & Her F3. Paul might take her, but Vic would take Paul. 

I also think she could win if she got there. But I know A LOT of people don't think that. But this is also the reason why they have sent Dr. Will in there the past few seasons, to make sure all the Jury Members heads are screwed on straight and can see all angles. 

ETA: This pro Nicole thing is new to me. Haha. I actually kind of stepped back about a week or so ago (maybe longer) and realized that hmm maybe she is actually playing a pretty good game, and looked back and realized she has been. I think I was so checked out for a bit that I didn't even realize it. I know it's a pretty unfavorable opinion, but I figured this was a safe place. Haha. Smores sound good to me :) 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I also think she could win if she got there. But I know A LOT of people don't think that. 

ETA: This pro Nicole thing is new to me. Haha. I actually kind of stepped back about a week or so ago (maybe longer) and realized that hmm maybe she is actually playing a pretty good game. But I know that is a pretty unfavorable opinion. Haha. 

A woman has never beaten a man in F2. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but I don't think Nicole will be the one to break the mold. I think versus Natalie in F2, she could win. 

And honestly, I think Nicole is playing a decent game myself. She's positioned herself really well for F5 but I don't know if she's positioned herself well beyond that. It all depends on whether she or Corey can win that crucial HoH. If not? I expect her gone. If they do, she has a better shot. But from a personality standpoint, I can't stand her and I don't agree with all of her gameplay even though it's brought her this far. It's a me thing. I accept that. 

• Love 8
2 hours ago, Callaphera said:

A woman has never beaten a man in F2. I'm not saying it couldn't happen but I don't think Nicole will be the one to break the mold. I think versus Natalie in F2, she could win. 

And honestly, I think Nicole is playing a decent game myself. She's positioned herself really well for F5 but I don't know if she's positioned herself well beyond that. It all depends on whether she or Corey can win that crucial HoH. If not? I expect her gone. If they do, she has a better shot. But from a personality standpoint, I can't stand her and I don't agree with all of her gameplay even though it's brought her this far. It's a me thing. I accept that. 

You would hope with 5 women on the Jury and if they could ACTUALLY see what she has done game wise. It's possible. Eh we will see. 

But I do agree with you regarding her personality it isn't my cup of tea either, she wouldn't be someone I would gravitate towards. 

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

If I'm recalling correctly the conversation to which you're referring:

1. James and Nicole were talking about what each of them would do with the money if they won the $500K.
  2. They were talking about making gifts (I believe $10K was the amount mentioned) to each other, AND to other HGs in this season, should they win.
  3. At no time did they say the gifts were dependent upon anything - like, say, a vote at F2.

This is the conversation TPTB made Nicole and James recant later - and I personally think Production jumped the gun on requiring the repudiation.  The only thing which POTENTIALLY made the conversation brush into a questionably gray area, I believe, was the mention of a specific dollar amount - and as I said earlier, no mention was made by either of any strings being attached to such a "gift".

To me that alone is blaring evidence and TPTB saw that too otherwise they wouldn't have made Nicole and James recant.  A person doesn't have to specifically state, "If you take me to the final 2, I'll promise to give you $10,000 should I happen to win against you" in order for there to be evidence of a side deal.  Implication goes a long way.  Nobody is going to just hand over $10,000 to someone else and expect nothing for their generosity.  It's no different than someone 'donating' money to a presidential candidate.  They expect something in return.  I wonder how the monetary promise would have played out if one person would have said to the other, "Thank you so much for the $10,000.  I really appreciate it, but if you're offering me this money so that I'll take you to the final 2 -- I just can't do that.  I already decided who I'm taking.  But still, thanks for the money."

• Love 1
5 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't hate Nicole; I like her.  I don't fault her for not liking the women. Why would she?  She made an F2 deal with Day week one.  I watched it. They fell in love.  Day voiced to the camera that she would be friends forever with her.  Nicole was seriously dashed when she realized that was not to be.  She had no idea that Day did not understand the game.  Who the fuck else would she go with? They all decided she was a snake, something I do not endorse. 

I don't like the women either.  Bridget, who is now thought to be fabulous, is not that in my eyes.  Scroll back and see how most/some were put off by her obnoxious baby voice fake flirting with Frank. 

The blind hate for Nicole stuns me.  

For me it's a shallow thing.  Shallow on MY part.  Her voice.  It's grates on my nerves.  I cannot stand the whining, "Cooorrreeeeeeeyyyyyy" stuff.  I couldn't care less if Nicole wants to side with the guys.  If she had sided with the girls, I'd feel the very same about her because that VOICE sends shivers up my spine.  Ultimate torture:  Me having to listen to a conversation between Nicole, Bridgette and Bronte.  UGGGHHH...... I'd be searching for the sweet release of death.

Irony:  Paul's loud, obnoxious, grandiose, overbearing, atrocious, bellowing voice doesn't bother me one iota.  Go figure.  <---- But, truthfully, I think that's just because so many others are bothered so much by Paul.  I find that humorous and so his voice is just the icing on the cake.  LOL

• Love 5
6 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

I remember that I took it as her just telling him what he wanted to hear. She doesn't want to be Britney'd, she's also playing it up like she's the best GOAT.

I remember after the Paul/Nicole conversation, Nic was with Corey and they were replaying what had happened. When they were talking about her being OK getting cut by the guys she said something like "over my dead body"  She's gotten away with saying stuff like that (OK with being cut) because there were guys like Paulie in the house who viewed her willingness to help them and not minding being cut when it was her time as Nic being "a good girl"

I agree that she's gotten herself in a good position.  Even Corey is in a good spot and while Nic has earned a fair number of enemies, I don't think Corey has any at all and it looks like he's paying attention to jury votes. 

I wouldn't mind her accusing everyone of playing dirty, etc., but her DR on the Sunday show included her saying that she's not good at all at "pretending"  So when she lies, it's actually just pretending. I wish she would own her gameplay a little more.  Maybe if we could see the DRs they used to show us where people explained their strategies and decisions, she'd be more palatable.  But as it is, with the show pushing her on us and the fact that I don't like her personality very much and her mooning over Corey, who will dump her immediately unless he can make more in appearance fees if they're "a couple" for a few months, she's just not that likeable to me.  Early on she said something about not having female friends or not getting along with other women and that always raises red flags for me. And although I understand her wanting to be the last woman standing is related to her wanting to be seen as the "goat" for the guys to take to the end, I think it's clear that she also loves the thought of it just being her and four guys at the end so she can be the little princess.

I'll have more respect for her if she cuts Corey to get to the end with someone like James, who I think she can beat. 

Edited by NeelyOh
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

I've asked some of my "casual" (i.e., broadcast-only) BB-watching friends what they thought of Paul (of all the HGs at different stages in the game, actually), and the feedback I get from them regarding Paul is they tend to consider him a blowhard - talks big, talks loud, talks a lot, but doesn't do much substantial.  They thought the Secret Service stuff was funny (although a couple got mad when they thought he'd messed up a perfectly good suit by ripping the sleeves out of the jacket), but otherwise he's generally a nonentity to them. 

Two things everybody I talked to agreed upon:

1. They think the Pablo bit got old ten seconds after it started.
  2. They all get tired of Paul's voice by the end of an episode.

This is fabulous to hear. The sites I go to have such a hard-on for Paul and it's annoying so I'm glad that my speculation that casuals aren't as enamored with him could be true.

8 hours ago, SiobhanJW said:

Nicole was apparently very tight lipped about who she told about going on.

That might be because according to her she was asked to be on the show but then Robyn called and told her never mind and she wasn't going to be on, but then right before the season started she got another call from Robyn asking her to do it. Nicole told all of this to Corey and Victor/Paul a couple days ago.

8 hours ago, wings707 said:

She made an F2 deal with Day week one.  I watched it. They fell in love.

LOL.

7 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Nicole just completely sucks on every level. She literally has no redeeming qualities beyond that she's not a serial killer (as far as we know) and... I seriously can't think of anything else. Seriously!

+1. She is literally the motherfucking worst. I wish we could get cameras at the wrap party when Corey is snuggling up to any other woman (or man) there and Nicole looks like she did in the wall HOH with her mascara running all over the place from her hysterical sobbing. Good times! I despised Nicole in BB16 too and it pleases me greatly to see so many people jump on that boat this season. She's still gonna be in the top 3 for AFP though which really sucks.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 8

LMAO. Corey is getting so tired of her.

It's so painfully obvious that Nicole wants all the women this season and all the female fans to be obsessed with Corey so she can feel good that he 'picked' her. Honestly it's kinda sad how insecure she is and that she's just filled to the brim with internalized misogyny. But she's the motherfucking worst so I can't bring myself to feel for her. Fuck you, Nicole.

• Love 10
10 hours ago, AbsoluteShower said:

I apologise in advance for using such a perjorative term but I really can't think of any other way to put it. Nicole is a fucking bitch.

PS I'm still pulling for Nat and James. She's under stress, going through separation anxiety and her mind is all over the place right now. People say a lot of different things when they are stressed out. I think they can still make it. I realize as I type this I may be the only one who does but I don't care. She's a great girl and he's a nice guy - if they can work it out they deserve to be happy together. Yes, even James...

As always you are not the only one.

• Love 2

You would hope with 5 women on the Jury and if they could ACTUALLY see what she has done game wise. It's possible. Eh we will see. 

But I do agree with you regarding her personality it isn't my cup of tea either, she wouldn't be someone I would gravitate towards. 

What has she done in the game, though, besides cuddle with Corey, lie repeatedly (and poorly), and make F4 deals that she promptly broke the following week?  I don't think any of the women are obligated to vote for Nicole should she make it to F2 because she got there by stabbing a lot of them in the back.  I suppose an argument can be made that she's positioning herself well to be dragged to F2, but she is not playing to win IMO.  She has sacrificed too many jury votes along the way.  Also, personality/social game counts in the finals, so her mean girl attitude can and will cost her jury votes.  

Anyway, I don't even buy that she's in a good spot to get to F2.  I think she's very likely to be eliminated in the next 2 weeks.  The only person who wants to keep her around at this point is Corey, and sometimes even he seems to feel differently about that.

• Love 5
25 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

It's so painfully obvious that Nicole wants all the women this season and all the female fans to be obsessed with Corey so she can feel good that he 'picked' her.

Agreed. It may be terribly unfair of me but I can't help but think Nic's willingness to have sex with Corey on camera (compared to her first season when she didn't even want to kiss Hayden on camera) has something to do with Corey getting frustrated with her and her fear of losing him and her knowing deep down inside that she wouldn't see him after the season was over. If she's suddenly OK with fooling around on camera, that's fine but it's a major turnaround for her and she said that she was actually "in love' with Hayden. 

And totally off topic, but someone on Reddit found a current photo of Russell from BB11: http://www.balterliquidalts.com/team/

• Love 6
7 hours ago, backformore said:

But  - Those  links talk about what the main person makes, which is considerably less than the $300-400 K .  And the first article linked says "Contestants, on the other hand, reportedly aren't paid, but if they win (and stay with their respective Bachelor or Bachelorette), it can be pretty lucrative". 

The link said that the BACHELOR (or bachelorette) makes up to about $100 grand.  But if Natalie was on the show, she would have made nothing.  If she "won" - she'd be engaged to the Bachelor, and some of those couples have been able to cash in, as far as appearances on other shows, televised weddings, etc.  And some do not.    

They don't even get free stuff. More than one contestant says they have to bring their own clothes, including gowns for the rose ceremony, and do their own makeup.  They get a gift suitcase of swag with a few clothing items and that's about it. They even have to give a runner money if they need anything picked up for them, like tampons or lipstick. 

• Love 3
8 hours ago, wings707 said:

I don't hate Nicole; I like her.  I don't fault her for not liking the women. Why would she?  She made an F2 deal with Day week one.  I watched it. They fell in love.  Day voiced to the camera that she would be friends forever with her.  Nicole was seriously dashed when she realized that was not to be.  She had no idea that Day did not understand the game.  Who the fuck else would she go with? They all decided she was a snake, something I do not endorse. 

I don't like the women either.  Bridget, who is now thought to be fabulous, is not that in my eyes.  Scroll back and see how most/some were put off by her obnoxious baby voice fake flirting with Frank. 

The blind hate for Nicole stuns me.  

My issues with Nicole definitely stem from personal issues with her. I do not like her whining or hypocrisy. I don't like how she lays around with Corey for weeks and then complains that nobody talks to her. I really don't like her long drawled "Cooooorrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyuhhhhhhhhhhh" which seems to happen a lot. I also hate her victimization of herself the most. She's constantly making it seem like she's done nothing wrong and that she's such a good girl when she definitely has joined in on at least half of the bashing. Plus, the whole thing about her being fine with F5, even if it is a strategy. I didn't like when Natalie/Bridgette said that they were fine with jury, and I don't like it here. 

People complain about Natalie playing the victim, which she does do and I hate it, but Nicole does it all the time. Whenever she gets put into confrontational situations, she complains to the person and to others whining about how she hasn't done anything and why people are attacking her. It's frankly her worst quality. 

I can relate to Nicole on some level in terms of anxiety and not being able to deal with confrontation. I can't deal with her taking it a step further with not being able to not play the victim in these situations, and then laughing along when the men start bashing the targets. 

It's no wonder why Corey's going to be running for the hills after finale night. I never thought they would end up serious and I can see why Nicole hanging on Corey at least 19 hours of the day would probably start pushing him away now. 80 days and 19 hours of each of those days is a long time to spend with someone. 

• Love 6
47 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

[Nicole] was asked to be on the show but then Robyn called and told her never mind and she wasn't going to be on, but then right before the season started she got another call from Robyn asking her to do it.

I wonder how many vets turned the casting call down because they have real lives to tend to. From the above, it sounds like either Robyn couldn't fill her quota, or someone backed out at the last minute.

26 minutes ago, me5671 said:

The only person who wants to keep her around at this point is Corey, and sometimes even he seems to feel differently about that.

I'm pretty sure Paul wants to drag her to F3, too. And Victor likes her a lot (for some reason) plus she's an easy beat so I can definitely see him wanting her there, too. Paul/Victor have definitely talked about taking her to F3 and quite frankly that's the smart move.

19 minutes ago, NeelyOh said:

And totally off topic, but someone on Reddit found a current photo of Russell from BB11: http://www.balterliquidalts.com/team/

Whoa! He has literally no neck, it's kind of disturbing.

What would Corey have been like if there'd been no Nic in the game.  Would some other gal have grabbed him?  Or would he have spent the entire summer in bro-heaven? He's been so quiet that I have no idea if he'd be equally quiet with the guys, or would he have gotten as gross as they.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 2

Paul and Victor keep saying they would take each other to the final 2, but that would be a stupid move for both of them.  Why take an equal to the end?  I do think Victor would honor that decision and actually take Paul out of friendship.  (See what I did there?)   On the other hand, I think Paul would cut Victor and take the person he thinks he could beat:  Corey????  

Paul has hinted several times (most recently to Michelle) that he respects good game play and that he would have respected her nominating him if she had given him a legitimate reason as opposed to simply calling him a manipulator and a liar.  He even gave an example that went something like this, "Paul, you're very good at this game and that makes you a threat to me."  He's hinted variations of that verbiage on multiple occasions .  That leads me to believe he's planning on cutting Victor, and that he's already planning his speech. 

If it's up to Paul to make the choice for final 2, I could easily see him saying, "Victor, I have mad respect for you, bro.  You're a beast in the comps.  You've survived against all odds.  And even though I would love to hang out with you after the show and continue with our friendship, it wouldn't be in my best interest to take you to final 2.  I know that I can't beat you.  This may cost me your vote, but I hope someday you come to understand my decision.  I love you, bro.  I'm sorry."  -- I could SO see Paul saying that, then taking Corey to the end.

• Love 5
12 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

What did he say about her true colors?

Apparently they had gone to fish and when the live feeds returned, Nicole had already stormed off so nobody knows what Corey said.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Skycatcher said:

Oh, somebody knows.  And it remains to be seen if that somebody will include it in the broadcast show. Please?????

I would wish for them to show it too, except I'm sure it's something incredibly lame. Corey is not exactly known for his sharp wit and Nicole is extremely thin-skinned.

• Love 3

I don't think Paul will get rid of Victor himself, but I think he'll probably try to throw one of the next HOH comps so that someone else will get rid of him. There's no way Paul actually wants to go to the end with Victor since Victor is the only person left who might have a chance of beating him. Victor will 100% take Paul to the end because he's an idiot.

• Love 5
33 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Paul and Victor keep saying they would take each other to the final 2, but that would be a stupid move for both of them.  Why take an equal to the end?  I do think Victor would honor that decision and actually take Paul out of friendship.  (See what I did there?)   On the other hand, I think Paul would cut Victor and take the person he thinks he could beat:  Corey????  

Paul has hinted several times (most recently to Michelle) that he respects good game play and that he would have respected her nominating him if she had given him a legitimate reason as opposed to simply calling him a manipulator and a liar.  He even gave an example that went something like this, "Paul, you're very good at this game and that makes you a threat to me."  He's hinted variations of that verbiage on multiple occasions .  That leads me to believe he's planning on cutting Victor, and that he's already planning his speech. 

If it's up to Paul to make the choice for final 2, I could easily see him saying, "Victor, I have mad respect for you, bro.  You're a beast in the comps.  You've survived against all odds.  And even though I would love to hang out with you after the show and continue with our friendship, it wouldn't be in my best interest to take you to final 2.  I know that I can't beat you.  This may cost me your vote, but I hope someday you come to understand my decision.  I love you, bro.  I'm sorry."  -- I could SO see Paul saying that, then taking Corey to the end.

Paul has said that the jury would think he was "a total dickhead" if he didn't take Victor to F2 if he was in the position to choose. I think he possibly loses if he does take Victor and possibly loses if he doesn't, especially with this jury. He might have TAR in his sights, too, so that would have to be on his mind at some point. After the heroes edit they got on last night's show I'm sure CBS wants them together at the end, too.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I don't think Paul will get rid of Victor himself, but I think he'll probably try to throw one of the next HOH comps so that someone else will get rid of him. There's no way Paul actually wants to go to the end with Victor since Victor is the only person left who might have a chance of beating him. Victor will 100% take Paul to the end because he's an idiot.

Oh most definitely!!!!   If he can avoid clipping Victor so the blood isn't on his own hands, -- most def!  But, if it comes down to HIM having to make that crucial decision, I would be shocked if he chose to keep Victor.

• Love 2

My greatest hope for this season would be that Corey get to the final three, wins the final HOH, and picks one of the bros over Nichole to go on to the final two.  The look on Nichole's face would be priceless. 

• Love 6

Just watched the conversation Paul and Victor had with James. I knew when Natalie said I backed the wrong horse that it would come back and it did. I am watching James out in the jacuzzi with Natalie and the look on his face is pure hurt. Natalie can even sense that something is wrong. I hope Paul is proud of himself for what he is doing (Sarcazum).

I'm sure Paul is hugely entertained by his self-perceived cleverness.  The rest of the world? Not so much. The man is trash, and I hope Lady Karma is keeping score.

ETA: "The narcissist inflicts pain and abuse on others. He devalues Sources of Supply, callously and off-handedly abandons them, and discards people, places, partnerships, and friendships unhesitatingly. Some narcissists - though by no means the majority - actually ENJOY abusing, taunting, tormenting, and freakishly controlling others ("gaslighting"). But most of them do these things absentmindedly, automatically, and, often, even without good reason." http://samvak.tripod.com/journal33.html

I'm sure there are equally accurate descriptions listed under "sadist" and "psychopath" as well.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 3
7 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Just watched the conversation Paul and Victor had with James. I knew when Natalie said I backed the wrong horse that it would come back and it did. I am watching James out in the jacuzzi with Natalie and the look on his face is pure hurt. Natalie can even sense that something is wrong. I hope Paul is proud of himself for what he is doing (Sarcazum).

???????

30 minutes ago, TimWil said:

Paul has said that the jury would think he was "a total dickhead" if he didn't take Victor to F2 if he was in the position to choose. I think he possibly loses if he does take Victor and possibly loses if he doesn't, especially with this jury. He might have TAR in his sights, too, so that would have to be on his mind at some point. After the heroes edit they got on last night's show I'm sure CBS wants them together at the end, too.

Has TAR ever had a BB team that wasn't a couple?  It's just been Jeff/Jordan and Brenchel, right?  I don't see them breaking that pattern for Paul and any of his acclaimed friendships.  Might be fun, though.  

Re. Nicole the vitriol for Nicole.  I find it a little OTT, too.  I don't want to tell her FUCK YOU and I don't find her literally the worst ever.  She's mildly annoying in speech and mannerisms and seems too dickmatized to play the game.  I'm embarrassed for her.  But hate?  No, I don't care near enough.  Though I don't watch feeds so clearly my level of feelings is going to be hugely reduced.  I would put her wayyyy behind Amanda in terms of hate.  And Paulie.  And maybe Zakiyah, even.  Maybe Bridget, too, at her worst.  

5 hours ago, J.D. said:

For me it's a shallow thing.  Shallow on MY part.  Her voice.  It's grates on my nerves.  I cannot stand the whining, "Cooorrreeeeeeeyyyyyy" stuff.  I couldn't care less if Nicole wants to side with the guys.  If she had sided with the girls, I'd feel the very same about her because that VOICE sends shivers up my spine.  Ultimate torture:  Me having to listen to a conversation between Nicole, Bridgette and Bronte.  UGGGHHH...... I'd be searching for the sweet release of death.

Irony:  Paul's loud, obnoxious, grandiose, overbearing, atrocious, bellowing voice doesn't bother me one iota.  Go figure.  <---- But, truthfully, I think that's just because so many others are bothered so much by Paul.  I find that humorous and so his voice is just the icing on the cake.  LOL

I agree, her voice grates on me, too, of course.  

11 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Do you have a time stamp for that?  

• Love 2
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

???????

Putting doubt in James head in his relationship with Natalie. Paul knows exactly how close James is to Natalie and knows how much that information will hurt him. Paul is being a dick with that part of the conversation. 

• Love 4
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I agree, her voice grates on me, too, of course.  

Do you have a time stamp for that?  

Around 1:05 AM this morning BBT. That's when Paul asked James to come upstairs. Paul is even the fucking HOH. I hate this guy with a passion. Getting the other information I am fine with. He didn't have to tell James what Natalie said. It does absolutely nothing for Paul and Victor's game. It was strictly out of mallice.

• Love 3

My loathing for Paul totally eclipses any annoyance I feel about Nicole or any of the others.  Nicole is (IMO) merely bothersome, occupying space that could have gone to a true player.  Same with Corey and James.  Nothing they do - when they do anything at all - surprises me, basically because whatever they do rarely amounts to anything in the course of the game. 

ETA: V/P on TAR - I can just see Paul taking great enjoyment in anything he could do to mess up other teams.

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, bbaddict said:

Putting doubt in James head in his relationship with Natalie. Paul knows exactly how close James is to Natalie and knows how much that information will hurt him. Paul is being a dick with that part of the conversation. 

Oh, I see now you were referencing a flashback.  I thought you were talking about something live, and when I toggled over to my Live Feeds all I saw was fish.  When I backed time up a bit, all I saw was people sleeping.  That's why I said .... ???????

One thing about pre-game or in-game deals I haven't seen mentioned. If someone tells you, I'll give you a car if I win, then the obvious flip side of that is that if I don't win I'll have no money to buy you a car with. You're now invested in my win being a more positive outcome than someone else's win whether or not specific quid pro quo got mentioned and shook on. That can flip otherwise close decisions. And we were pretty annoyed earlier in the season when it seemed like that might be colouring James' actions with Paulie.

So I do think it would have been useful for Natalie to know about that item on James' pro/con list (and maybe he was assuming Nicole was weighting a potential post-game payout more than she turned out to be). But do I think he had a moral obligation to mention it, idk especially since he'd be skirting the rules in the first place.

The solution here is for everyone to play for themselves to begin with, lol.

• Love 2

I'll be honest; knowing that Paul told James about Natalie and throwing her UTB just to create doubt and tension? That is a pretty shitty thing to do. He wasn't doing it out of concern or because he was being supportive of James because he knew he was staying. This had no effect on them in any game move. Paul knows that Natalie is going. Does he actually think that this will give him a couple of votes to win? Does he think it will win points with James so he joins their side on Thursday? It's a really shitty thing to do and any respect I did have for Paul honestly just went out the window. For all Paul knows, this could get James to isolate himself from Natalie, which gives Natalie the worst last week before jury. That's not a good thing to do. All because of Paul's obsession with paranoia and fake fights and 'entertainment'. 

Congrats, Paul. Now I want you to be dumped at F3. 

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'll be honest; knowing that Paul told James about Natalie and throwing her UTB just to create doubt and tension? That is a pretty shitty thing to do. He wasn't doing it out of concern or because he was being supportive of James because he knew he was staying. This had no effect on them in any game move. Paul knows that Natalie is going. Does he actually think that this will give him a couple of votes to win? Does he think it will win points with James so he joins their side on Thursday? It's a really shitty thing to do and any respect I did have for Paul honestly just went out the window. For all Paul knows, this could get James to isolate himself from Natalie, which gives Natalie the worst last week before jury. That's not a good thing to do. All because of Paul's obsession with paranoia and fake fights and 'entertainment'. 

Congrats, Paul. Now I want you to be dumped at F3. 

I want that asshole out next. I am watching James ad Natalie in the hot tub from after that conversation and it seems pretty nice. They are talking about his military service. I can only imagine what is going through that poor guys head. I hope him and Natalie ,make it through the week as close as they have been without this information coming to a head.

• Love 5