Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

18 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

As for James?  He lied to her for the entire game.  He lied to her again last night. 

This is what I find missing from the Natalie/James conversation everywhere. Why aren't more making a big deal out of this?

The guy LIES to her face ALL THE TIME

• Love 11
9 hours ago, brdwygurl said:

"Nicole says during BB17 she was texting Robyn Kass about Clelli & Lizstin going far as showmances & thinking it was crazy"

Well I guess that explains why Nicole was brought back, Paulie wasn't the only one who was friendly with casting

On BBAD recently, James was talking to Natalie about the people he knows, and what connections he has to help her get a job - I guess her degree is in broadcast journalism.   He named something, and she said no thanks, no offense but I don't want to be a secretary (she's been one in the past).   Then he named someone in CBS/Big Brother, and I don't remember her response.  But my point is James seems to have connections too if he thinks he can call in a favor. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, TimWil said:

How does the Jury House/sequester thing work again? If, say, Natalie is evicted Thursday then she'll go into the Jury House on Friday, stay there for a week and then by the time the next one is James  (presumably) they'll be separately sequestered in a hotel? I hope Natalie gets to spend some time decompressing in the Jury House with the girls, then.

James will go to the jury house as #5.  

3 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

This is what I find missing from the Natalie/James conversation everywhere. Why aren't more making a big deal out of this?

The guy LIES to her face ALL THE TIME

You mean more here on this board?  He moved to my BB hate list because of this.  I see others furious, as well.  I have never been a fan for starters.  Just don't care for him,

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, TheRealT said:

Part 2 of the N/J conversation:

She told someone (I forget who) that Paulie told her that Paul wanted to target James. Yes, Paul knows and he confronted Nicole about it in the kitchen the week he and Vic were on the block. That was the argument Corey interrupted with his unitard striptease.

Ah. I remember now.  Thanks. 

The stupid thing is, had James been HONEST with her last night?  It wouldn't have fucked up a possible real life friendship outside the house.

Instead, he was his normal cowardly self.  Now he's picking fights with her again right now.  Deflected guilt, it MUST BE ALL HER FAULT!

He is such a wimp.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

The stupid thing is, had James been HONEST with her last night?  It wouldn't have fucked up a possible real life friendship outside the house.

Instead, he was his normal cowardly self. 

THIS!  It was never going to be what he wanted but there was a plan of friendship, now probably gone.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

There is the break up!  Well one of many that will continue to happen through the week!   I don't blame her for wanting to go the jury house now.  She is alone and pissed off.  Wining is not in her mind.  She just wants out.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3

One sound bite doesn't accurately portray what is going on here.

James was being a pissy boob, and went to sulk.

Natalie followed him and is soothing him, saying she's only human, this is a stressful week, and she doesn't want to fight with him.

James' EGO.  OMG!

"How did you become a bigger threat than ME? I mean, I lost a couple of comps, but..."

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, TimWil said:

How does the Jury House/sequester thing work again? If, say, Natalie is evicted Thursday then she'll go into the Jury House on Friday, stay there for a week and then by the time the next one is evicted (presumably James) they'll be separately sequestered in a hotel? I hope Natalie gets to spend some time decompressing in the Jury House with the girls, then.

Depends on when they do the eviction. I think they might do this one on Wednesday. But, if they don't. She'll do her media rounds, and then I believe arrive in jury on Friday. They usually sequester the jurors around final 3/4 so they don't discuss the votes. I think...

I don't like you Nat, but even I want you to run away from pathetic Jamesy, you can do better, especially for your sanity. Continue saying you want to be friends, separate yourself from James, and please no more bringing America into your fights/arguments. 

By the way, These talks between James/Nat are kind of unbearable lol. 

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

One sound bite doesn't accurately portray what is going on here.

James was being a pissy boob, and went to sulk.

Natalie followed him and is soothing him, saying she's only human, this is a stressful week, and she doesn't want to fight with him.

She is clearly angry through the entire conversation.  

Right now James is doing the same old thing!  "Knowing" what V and P are thinking and what they know and do not know!  Does he not see this is why he is on the block? 

• Love 1

Natalie knows James is lying to her about his final two deal with Nicole.  She knows he did what was best for HIM when he kept Corey against Michelle and Nat's wishes.  She has a good bullshit detector, but she also doesn't want some huge blow up during her last week in the house.

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  8m8 minutes ago

James- I felt ultimately responsible if you do go home. Natalie- It was my mistake too. I didnt stick to my guns #BB18

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  6m6 minutes ago

Natalie to James- I let you take charge and I followed you. I am just as much to blame in that situation #BB18

• Love 6

This is the problem with casting such YOUNG and immature people.  There is absolutely no need to shun or trash the houseguest that is leaving.  They've done it all season.  They did it with Tiffany, they did it with Day, on and on, and now with Natalie.

I know for a fact this isn't just about age, I know many mature people this age, but BB seems to look for cattiness and immaturity.

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh god, the Trio of Boys are talking about the drone and think it was about turning on Natalie.

This is what living in a house with the same people and no intellectual stimulation will do.

If BB went on much longer than it does, I'm pretty sure they'd develop a cult.

• Love 4

Tbh, James lost me when he got angry at Natalie for wanting to sleep in separate beds, and then ranted to someone( I read who, but I can't remember) about how he's " her man" and she should " know her place." I didn't see it but just reading about it made my blood boil.

• Love 10
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:

This is the problem with casting such YOUNG and immature people.  There is absolutely no need to shun or trash the houseguest that is leaving.  They've done it all season.  They did it with Tiffany, they did it with Day, on and on, and now with Natalie.

I know for a fact this isn't just about age, I know many mature people this age, but BB seems to look for cattiness and immaturity.

Dan Gheesling was 25 when he won season 10.  Natalie is 26, the oldest woman there now (Day is 27).   They have to check the maturity level in the interview process.  Natalie radiates 21 (younger really but that is the minimum age)  so they must have been looking for that.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6
19 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

I'm not defending any one of the boys whatsoever.  I find all of it immature.  But Natalie is just as immature as the rest.  As far as I'm concerned her behavior, and all the things she said/done is about equal to what everyone else has done.  She's been endlessly trashing Zakiyah for weeks when she's not even in the house to defend herself.  Then to top it all off she goes on endlessly about what a good person she is and how much of a better person she is than everyone else.  Bleh.  What Natalie is good at IMO is playing the victim card.  Not that I think she deserves to be shunned or trashed, but don't call out other people for being mean to you when you sit around being mean to people all the dang time, with no self awareness whatsoever.  At least Michelle understood that she was mean.

Edited by spanana
  • Love 10
11 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Tbh, James lost me when he got angry at Natalie for wanting to sleep in separate beds, and then ranted to someone( I read who, but I can't remember) about how he's " her man" and she should " know her place." I didn't see it but just reading about it made my blood boil.

I watched that.  He was talking to one or two of the boys.  It wasn't a rant.  He stated, very calmly, that it was wrong for her to sleep in another bed.   He was mad about it but his calm is what chilled.  Matter of fact, this is the way it is.  Done.  There was some macho, my woman sentence in there that I don't remember. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
Just now, spanana said:

I'm not defending any one of the boys whatsoever.  I find all of it immature.  But Natalie is just as immature as the rest.  As far as I'm concerned her behavior, and all the things she said/done is about equal to what everyone else has done.  She's been endlessly trashing Zakiyah for weeks when she's not even in the house to defend herself.  Then to top it all off she goes on endlessly about what a good person she is and how much of a better person she is than everyone else.  Bleh.  What Natalie is good at IMO is playing the victim card.  Not that I think she deserves to be shunned or trashed, but don't call out other people for being mean to you when you sit around being mean to people all the dang time.

Amen!! Her trashing Zakiyah for weeks on end, is very immature. She can be just as bad as everyone else. The whole victim act is definitely infuriating. And I hope everyone grows from all this shit. 

But, No one deserves to get that shinning treatment, though.

I would laugh if after everything that happens, Nat/Z end up being friends post BB season. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, wings707 said:

I watched that.  He was talking to one or two of the boys.  It wasn't a rant.  He stated, very calmly, that it was wrong for her to sleep in another bed (paraphrased).   He was mad about it but his calm is what chilled.  Matter of fact, this is the way it is.  Done. 

I honestly don't care HOW he said it. Expressing views like that makes him sort of awful IMO.

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

I honestly don't care HOW he said it. Expressing views like that makes him sort of awful IMO.

Yes, of course.  My point was the calm matter of fact way he said it was worse than a rant!  Never even considered anyone would disagree with him. 

• Love 3

I don't understand Nat's passive-aggressiveness.  She 'campaigned' to Paul and Vic saying she wanted to be evicted, but when she's not around Paul and Vic she's still saying things like,  "...if I stay...," "....if I get HOH...."    Which is it?     ?????

I don't understand why Nat doesn't understand why Victor put her and James on the block when she put him and Paul on the block when she was HOH.  ??????

I don't agree that she's being shunned.  The guys are hanging out together like they always do.  If she comes around to talk with them, they talk.  They don't ignore her.  They don't get up and walk away.  They don't hide up in the HOH room with the door locked.  So how is she being shunned?  ??????

• Love 4
6 hours ago, Christi said:

Every year I get so excited for the new season, and then am disillusioned about two weeks in...luckily now I'm getting excited for the fall season..

What do they say about a person that keeps repeating the same behavior and expects a different outcome??

Sigh..its official, Im  a Dullard  and a Rube

To answer the question you posed, apparently you're also insane.

• Love 3

Even if Nat and James weren't fighting and they were still in a showman and potential real life romance until the end of the game, doesn't James realize Nat would find out about pre-game shady deals that were made? She would quickly realize, once she was out of the house, watching feed videos, reading BB forums, that James completely sucks at this game. As soon as they decided to become a showman and admitted to having feelings, he should have come clean and told her all his pre-game dealings and his desire to work with Nic. She will completely dump him once they are off TV.

Imagine if Vic and Nat hooked up instead and became a showmance. What a great team they would've been. She's perceptive and he's physical and both are likable for the most part. They would've been BB's new favorite duo, nixing Jeff & Jordan....yes? maybe?

• Love 7
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

The reason I think Natalie in particular won't get AFP is because her CBS edit isn't in any way outstanding. Her DR sessions are not very interesting and she's primarily viewed as an adjunct to James.

But that's always been true and yet she was the fan fave until she turned on Paul/Victor. 

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

It's a game. They can't just play it safe. They have to make those moves to ensure that they can win. It's F6 now. They can't be afraid to make the big moves because the finale is coming up quickly. 

Yep. And you just know that if Natalie would have just stayed doing Paul/Victor's bidding so she could get dragged to F3 with them everyone would've been calling her a useless coattail rider like they do pretty much any woman who plays the game without winning comps (and sometimes even ones that do). Sigh, someone like Natalie never had a chance with a lot of the audience imo.

1 hour ago, CheetaraThunder said:

Depends on when they do the eviction. I think they might do this one on Wednesday.. 

They're not doing the eviction Wednesday. Julie said at the end of the last live show that the next live eviction would be on Thursday. I'm assuming the week after this eviction they'll do a taped eviction on Tuesday and then a live one on Wednesday like they did last season.

1 hour ago, Umbelina said:

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  8m8 minutes ago

James- I felt ultimately responsible if you do go home. Natalie- It was my mistake too. I didnt stick to my guns #BB18

Big Brother Updates ‏@BB_Updates  6m6 minutes ago

Natalie to James- I let you take charge and I followed you. I am just as much to blame in that situation #BB18

I love her.

ETA: Paul and Nicole talk an awful lot about things they 'never cared' about. I think doth protest too much with those two.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

THIS!  It was never going to be what he wanted but there was a plan of friendship, now probably gone.  

IMO, it could've been something besides friendship if he had been honest and less clingy with her throughout the game. Now would it have lasted years and years? I doubt it. You never know, though. I never thought Brendon and Rachel would last, and they're married with a child.

• Love 1

Honestly with all these showmances, anything can happen with them outside the house. Hell, they could all make it for all we know lol...

Natalie wants a vegetable garden.

James: "I always wanted a girl who wanted a vegetable garden."

#bb18

Hahaha oh James.

• Love 6

James is an ass for sure and if I were Natalie I'd ditch him too, but I don't think she ever wanted a real relationship with him out of the house.  It was likely never going to happen and if it did, it was going to be extremely short lived.  

• Love 2
3 hours ago, TimWil said:

The thing is it DIDN'T work. Not in the long term. It simply wouldn't have advanced her in the game even if he stayed gone. She and James are aware of this now and are kicking themselves for it. They know it went a long way towards blowing up their game.

If Profucktion had NOT instituted a never-before-heard-of third buyback option, then:

1. Victor would be eVictored - leaving Nicole/Corey, James/Natalie, Michelle, and Paul.
  2. Since "Final 4" would never have been an option, the Showmance alliance (Ni/C/J/Na) would have probably held up.
  3. Michelle would be a loose associate of J/Na, leaving Paul isolated.
  4. I'd be relatively certain all four of Ni/C/J/Na would buy into the "Showmance Final 4" - which means Paul and Natalie would be the next two likely evictions.

So - in the absence of a third JBB (for which there was no BB precedent), how would this be a bad play for Natalie if it got her to F4?

The reason I think Natalie in particular won't get AFP is because her CBS edit isn't in any way outstanding.

By the same token, Natalie's CBS edit isn't overly negative - at present, anyway - which puts Natalie heads and shoulders over many of the other HGs.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Nashville said:

By the same token, Natalie's CBS edit isn't overly negative - at present, anyway - which puts Natalie heads and shoulders over many of the other HGs.

I would really like to know what the casuals think, especially with regards to Paul. I feel like it could go either way. Often times they do seem to love assholes. But considering Paul didn't receive any of the care packages and that the few people I know if real life that are casual fans never say much about him at all, I just have a feeling he's not as popular as it seems like he is. Could be a situation where he just happens to have the most vocal fans, but not the most in number.

People keep posting that James and Nicole have some kind of deal, Can someone explain that to me because that changes everything in my mind about the James and Natalie relationship which I believe is now over. I do remember James and Nicole talking about helping Corey and Natalie if they won the game. Is there something else going on that is Fact?

1 minute ago, bbaddict said:

People keep posting that James and Nicole have some kind of deal, Can someone explain that to me because that changes everything in my mind about the James and Natalie relationship which I believe is now over. I do remember James and Nicole talking about helping Corey and Natalie if they won the game. Is there something else going on that is Fact?

They don't have a deal that I know of.  There has been a lot of talk about them making a deal before they came on.  All the vets stuck together when they first arrived so my guess is a vet connection that may surface when push comes to shove.  If there was feed proof, I think that would have surfaced by now.  

2 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They don't have a deal that I know of.  There has been a lot of talk about them making a deal before they came on.  All the vets stuck together when they first arrived so my guess is a vet connection that may surface when push comes to shove.  If there was feed proof, I think that would have surfaced by now.  

Posters keep saying James is lying about not having a final two deal with Nicole, though. So, is he or isn't he? This theory had to have started somewhere.

5 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

Posters keep saying James is lying about not having a final two deal with Nicole, though. So, is he or isn't he? This theory had to have started somewhere.

Theories often get legs from mere speculation and assumptions.  Happens all the time! 

3 minutes ago, Sara2009 said:

That is exactly why I asked for proof and not rumor. Someone up thread said James has been lying to Natalie the whole game. I don't agree with that personally. I know he kept her out of the loop when he was in the guys alliance until he knew he could trust her. I would like to know all these lies he has been telling her.

• Love 1

They openly talked about "taking care of each other" on the feeds, and that meant money.  That's an obvious deal that was struck between Paulie, Nicole, and James probably from the Derrick connection before the show even began. 

James and Nicole have privately talked several times about final two, even if those exact words weren't spoken, especially in the early weeks.  James always looked out of Nicole, and visa versa.

• Love 3

It is odd that James & Nicole haven't talked much during this game. Of course, they both started show-mances and were on opposite sides of the house. In the end, it would be interesting in the end if they up in the Final 2. I doubt it but they both might turn to each other and say, "We did it!". 

On the show, many weeks ago, BB had a segment with Paul's family. I thought that was weird at the time but then I forgot about it until they just did one on Victor's family. Why only those two and has this singling out of a couple of hg for random family segments ever happened before? I would understand if they did a segment with Vanessa and Cody as 'the siblings' but this P/V thing is bizarre (to me at least)

12 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

They openly talked about "taking care of each other" on the feeds, and that meant money.  That's an obvious deal that was struck between Paulie, Nicole, and James probably from the Derrick connection before the show even began. 

James and Nicole have privately talked several times about final two, even if those exact words weren't spoken, especially in the early weeks.  James always looked out of Nicole, and visa versa.

Up until she switched sides but that is game related. Taking care of each other is not a final 2 deal. If they never said lets have a final 2 deal to each other than James is not lying. I am just looking for facts that is all.

13 minutes ago, simplyme said:

I'm assuming you mean other than his variations on "We can totally trust Nicole!" and "I know what I'm doing." ;)

Ouch. Are those lies really. He THINKS he knows what he is doing. He had no idea Nicole would flip on him. This is interesting because people say Nicole and James have some final 2 deal and maybe that why he trusted her but then sh flips sides so I am guessing there is no final 2 deal.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

It is odd that James & Nicole haven't talked much during this game. Of course, they both started show-mances and were on opposite sides of the house. In the end, it would be interesting in the end if they up in the Final 2. I doubt it but they both might turn to each other and say, "We did it!". 

Seeing the house dynamic right now that is a possibility. Would she betray Corey fr James?

12 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

On the show, many weeks ago, BB had a segment with Paul's family. I thought that was weird at the time but then I forgot about it until they just did one on Victor's family. Why only those two and has this singling out of a couple of hg for random family segments ever happened before? I would understand if they did a segment with Vanessa and Cody as 'the siblings' but this P/V thing is bizarre (to me at least)

They probably filmed a segment for each HG and those were the most interesting to air.  Entertainment first, always.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Victor/Paul/Nic apparently, have been asked by production on whether they believe James/Natalie are real or fake. So we will  be getting a segment on James/Natalie and it will either make Natalie look like she is faking it or the complete opposite. Depends on how TPTB wants to spin it.

• Love 2