Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

Natalie has protecting James on her agenda, so she is, in effect, is playing his game.  He wants Vic and Paul out.  Targeting them, now, does not serve her.   They are not after her. 

I don't think either Victor or Paul have plans to take each other to F2.  My guess is they had their eye on Michele or Natalie as their goat. Nat's lack of BB history does not allow this to enter her strategy.  James knows but he is playing for himself, as he should.    

This is not playing for F2, it is buying her time.  The house changes daily.  There will another opportunity once James is out. 

I don't see this move benefiting her in any way.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 3
29 minutes ago, J.D. said:

If Paul was strong-arming Nicole unnecessarily, then that was an asshole move.  But if Nicole is guilty of what Paul was accusing her of, then she shouldn't be surprised that he came at her.  You can't go making up stories that will damage another contestant's chances of winning, and then when faced with a confrontation, cry 'unfair' because he's a man and she's a woman. 

Hunh? I never said that Paul's actions were "unfair" or bad because Nicole is a woman. I thought it was bad gameplay, hence the reference to "the Polly debacle." "The Polly debacle" was Polly aggressively verbally attacking someone thinking it would vindicate him and ensure that no one would dare go against him and having it lead to his eviction instead.

29 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I'm on the fence with Paul.  I don't know if I feel his confrontation is justified because I don't know if what he was accusing Nicole of is true and she actually said/did those things, or if Paul was in her face with a bunch of made up save-my-ass accusations.  I've posed that question here but got no answer which leads me to believe the former and that people are protected Nicole because she's a girl.

People here like/"protect" Nicole? And it's because she's a girl? I've read every post in this thread and that's news to me. "Fuck you, Nicole" means people like her?

As to whether Paul's accusations were true or not, to me, that's completely beside the point. As I explained above, my point was that what Paul did was poor gameplay. It made everyone uncomfortable for various reasons, not just Nicole, and making people uncomfortable is mostly a bad idea in BB. With that being said, to me, the stuff they were arguing about is largely bullshit anyway. I assume that Nicole has lied about Paul since she's lied about most other people in the house. And vice versa. Personally, I don't care and I don't think people in the house should care. I seriously doubt that Paul really gives a fuck if Nicole told someone that he said he wanted someone else out (which he probably did). He blew up at her for gameplay and, IMO, it was a bad move. 

Edited by TheRealT
  • Love 1
11 minutes ago, TheRealT said:

Hunh? I never said that Paul's actions were "unfair" or bad because Nicole is a woman. I thought it was bad gameplay, hence the reference to "the Polly debacle." "The Polly debacle" was Polly aggressively verbally attacking someone thinking it would vindicate him and ensure that no one would dare go against him and having it lead to his eviction instead.

People here like/"protect" Nicole? And it's because she's a girl? I've read every post in this thread and that's news to me. "Fuck you, Nicole" means people like her?

I never said you did.  I was referencing the paragraph before that which you conveniently left out of your quote.  

ETA:  Before you say, "No I didn't.  I commented on that next," I need to clarify... I was referencing the paragraph before that which you conveniently left out of the quote that you were attempting to use as proof of me accusing you personally of saying Paul's actions were unfair or bad because Nicole is a woman.  Had you quoted the 2 paragraphs as I had written them, my point would have made more sense.

Also, I'm well aware of the "Fuck you, Nicole" bandwagaon.  I have a seat myself.  I never said people LIKE Nicole.  I know she's hated, and rightfully so.

Edited by J.D.
18 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Natalie has protecting James on her agenda, so she is, in effect, is playing his game.  He wants Vic and Paul out.  Targeting them, now, does not serve her.   They are not after her. 

I don't think either Victor or Paul have plans to take each other to F2.  My guess is they had their eye on Michele or Natalie as their goat. Nat's lack of BB history does not allow this to enter her strategy.  James knows but he is playing for himself, as he should.    

This is not playing for F2, it is buying her time.  The house changes daily.  There will another opportunity once James is out. 

I don't see this move benefiting her in any way.  

But Natalie should be in it to win - and not hope to be someone's "goat".  Victor and Paul are strong competitors who were running the house and essentially playing Paulie's game.  If Natalie is in the Final 2 with anyone but them, she stands a very good chance of winning.

• Love 6
9 minutes ago, escape said:

But Natalie should be in it to win - and not hope to be someone's "goat".  Victor and Paul are strong competitors who were running the house and essentially playing Paulie's game.  If Natalie is in the Final 2 with anyone but them, she stands a very good chance of winning.

I didn't say that!  I said, IF she had the knowledge that this was probably the case it buys her more time.  so she can make a move against them later when it would benefit her.  She is a target now.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think people that vote on those polls just see this as a personal attack against two people that are favourites.

Bingo. Everyone dropped Natalie because she dared to go after two players that the audience suddenly decided to love the week before. Victor and Paul were at the bottom of polls before and got plenty of hate, but then all of a sudden they did something the audience liked (a plan hatched by Natalie, but anyway) so everyone loves them now and decided to hate Natalie simply because she didn't do what they wanted. 'America' has short-term memory loss, I think!

1 hour ago, JediDVguy said:

As with James's HoH reign, people seem think that just because Natalie isn't doing what the viewers want her to do, it means her strategy doesn't make sense.

She had two choices: She could nominate Nicole (awful at competitions, poor social game) and Corey (decent at competitions, okay social game), two players that promised safety to her and James, thereby eliminating the only other remaining showmance.

Or she could nominate Paul (very good at competitions, phenomenal social game) and Victor (virtually unbeatable at competitions, terrific social game), two guaranteed winners who claim they might keep her safe, but have demonstrated week after week that they're happy to backstab anyone, especially their closest allies.

She chose to target the bigger threats, who are now blaming Nicorey for their nominations. It worked perfectly. How does this not make sense? Should she have eliminated a weaker player and preserved the power duo who would've then turned around, evicted her, and likely gone on to win the entire game?

This.

1 hour ago, TheRealT said:

The thing is, even if they were sincere about taking her to F3, there is pretty much no way she could win at that point. It's unlikely that she would win the F3 comp and there is no way Vic would have taken her to F2. Paul might have taken her to F2 over Vic, but I kind of doubt it. Even if Paul did take her to F2, there is no way that she'd win against him.

I think targeting Paul/Vic was a long-term strategic move, while "sticking to the plan" would have been a short-term strategic move. It's true that P/V weren't immediately targeting Natalie, but they were talking about going after James and it's not good for Nat's game for James to go at this point. And really, the best case scenario for Nat sticking with V/P is that she'd end up in F3 with them with little chance of getting to F2 and less chance of winning even if she did. She wanted to make a "big move" to beef up her resume for the jury and eliminate a strong competitor she probably can't beat (in comps or jury votes). That all made/makes sense. It also would have made sense for her to just have an easy week and hope for the best moving forward; it was a judgment call. Also, the fact that V/P still aren't gunning for Nat even after she took a shot at them and missed is another reason that taking a shot at them was a good idea for her. Even if she failed (which she kind of has at this point), she was still fairly well insulated from their revenge.

Also this. 

Natalie is actually playing to win, not be F3/F2. And she knew (partly because she can tell from DR questioning that she has been given no credit in any of the past two weeks' big moves) that she needed something big to have the shot of winning, so she won a HOH and targeted the biggest threats. It makes all kinds of sense. Sure, she could've waited until Nicole and Corey are gone, but then she a) wouldn't have these numbers and b) would have to rely on being able to beat the 2 best competitors in comps at the end. She chose to play the strategy that gave her a better shot at winning the game rather than the one that gave her a better shot at making it a couple weeks further.

I guess this whole thing is easier for me though because I don't give a flying fuck about Victor or Paul. I mean sure I like them better than Nicole/Corey, but they're still 2 guys that have been absolute assholes most of this season, so meh at Natalie fucking them over.

But I understand people being mad simply because they like Paul/Victor. I base all my thoughts on who I like or don't like as well.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, J.D. said:

Frank has moved above Natalie on Jokers.  YIKES!!  I feel her AFP slipping away.

And Frank was last for weeks until he became an 'underdog' and everyone decided they love him. The BB audience (particularly Jokers) is fickle as fuck. Next week Natalie could become #1 again and everyone could remember why they hate Paul and Victor in the first place.

• Love 7

I just logged onto Twitter and...Corey's up at 7:40am working out? Interesting.

Even if Natalie gets evicted by Paul or Victor next week, I'll sleep easy, knowing that she made a huge move as HOH. If it backfires, it isn't on her; it's on Production for needing another DE through jury buyback. I'm proud of what Natalie's accomplished. She's a great girl personally and she's played the game hard for herself, especially not having watched Big Brother before. Her and Paul have both got the game down better than a superfan like Michelle. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

But I understand people being mad simply because they like Paul/Victor. I base all my thoughts on who I like or don't like as well.

Boy, not me!  I base all my thoughts on who I think is playing the best game.  Early on (pre-Paris) when Paulie was already an asshat but was playing the hell out of this game, I was definately on the Paulie train.  Sure, he was a jerk, but I figured he's not my friend and I'm not trying to sleep with him so I'mma go for good game play.  And even though I do like Paul, I give mad props to Natalie for making a strategically gutsy and game-worthy move.  (Even though it's now backfiring on her).

I would love to see Natalie win, too.  I am just not sure this move is going to put her in a position to do that.  After Victor goes, we will see.  The returning HG will be key.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 4
13 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Boy, not me!  I base all my thoughts on who I think is playing the best game.

Who you like and don't like probably creeps in there though. It's nearly impossible to watch these people nearly 24/7 and not let whether you like or don't like them affect your opinions. Maybe some people can do it, but its definitely a minority. Most people watching are deciding whether they like moves or not based on who they like/don't like and/or what they personally find most entertaining.

It's why this move by Natalie is fine with me. It is actually a decent game move they makes strategic sense plus it's against 2 people I don't really care about and it makes the game/show unpredictable which entertains me.

Based on what I'm reading most places (not so much her), people suddenly hate Natalie because she's not targeting who they hate and/or because they liked the Natalie/James/Michelle/Paul/Victor 'alliance' and wanted to see them make F5 together.

Did people want Natalie to just be a coattail rider who did nothing and got taken to F2 because she was an easy win for anyone? Usually the audience hates when people play that way and wants them to actually make moves. So, Natalie does that and now she's hated. LOL.

• Love 9
20 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Frank was last for weeks until he became an 'underdog' and everyone decided they love him. The BB audience (particularly Jokers) is fickle as fuck. Next week Natalie could become #1 again and everyone could remember why they hate Paul and Victor in the first place.

I strongly doubt Natalie will be #1 again. She made one of the biggest spoiler moves ever. Us peasants are revolting and she'll pay the price for targeting Paul and Victor.

• Love 1

Frank was slapping women's asses and calling them sluts but he became an underdog and everyone decided they love him. Again, the BB audience is very fickle/has short term memory loss. Everyone hated Paul like less than a month ago and suddenly he's fan fave. Things change.

• Love 9

I wonder if Natalie would have been viewed more favorably had she stood strong, told them they were threats to win thus the nominations.  Case closed, fact.  Her caving, crying and display of remorse may have played into her disfavor.  

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Frank was slapping women's asses and calling them sluts but he became an underdog and everyone decided they love him. Again, the BB audience is very fickle/has short term memory loss. Everyone hated Paul like less than a month ago and suddenly he's fan fave. Things change.

We were loving both Victor and Paul when they joined Natalie/Bridget/Michele in the flip plan!  Changes of allegiance happen with feeders every season, too.  So Natalie doesn't get AFP,  so what?   How many winners get both?  She still has a shot at the win no matter what America thinks. 

• Love 5

I think, with the buyback, the best thing to get Natalie to F5, at least, is (and I HATE saying this, let me be clear. This is an AWFUL scenario to even consider. Just awful, shitty, bad but I like Natalie a lot and want her to get far) to have Paulie come back through buyback. I've explained part of why this is a good move for her, but I'll go into detail.

Paulie comes back and he has Nicole/Corey. The first thing Paulie will want to do is take revenge on people who got him out. Corey/Nicole know their asses got saved by Natalie and James this week. Paulie essentially has nobody. There's a chance Nicole/Corey want him out because of all the damage he's caused (they did too, but in their minds, Paulie ruined their game). But they now need him as a number so Paul/Michelle don't scoop him up. They tell him about Natalie saving their asses and to not target her for a week or two. Paulie will have to oblige if he wants any hope of not going out the door again. He also loves James so I think he'll tolerate Natalie, so Paul/Michelle will be targets for that side.

Paul/Michelle will be pissed at Natalie/James, but their number one target now is Paulie, Nicole, and Corey. The last thing they need is for Paulie to be sticking around. Sure, if they can, they'll target Natalie/James. But I think both of them know that Natalie/James can be on their side again. The last thing Natalie wants is her biggest target staying in the house again. I think Paul and Nat/James would put aside their differences for a week to get Paulie out, though I wouldn't be surprised if James or Nat were put up as pawns. 

I don't think Paul would ever work with Paulie again. I'm not sure if Paul would want to work with Natalie and James, but he might if Paulie's the one to return.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, J.D. said:

Frank has moved above Natalie on Jokers.  YIKES!!  I feel her AFP slipping away.

Joker's is a very small representation of the actual voting/viewing audience.  That mass voting/viewing audience has yet to even vote Paul and Victor America's Care Package.  Whereas Natalie was the 1st to receive it.

Edited by escape
  • Love 4
42 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think, with the buyback, the best thing to get Natalie to F5, at least, is (and I HATE saying this, let me be clear. This is an AWFUL scenario to even consider. Just awful, shitty, bad but I like Natalie a lot and want her to get far) to have Paulie come back through buyback.

I can see your point clearly.  He would be returning in a vulnerable and do I dare say humbled state of mind.   

Victor returns and what? LOL  He aligns with Paul and they are a lone two against the house. 

Any of the women will immediately team with Nat and James.   

I am looking forward to jury house footage and their reactions when it becomes clear the house has flipped with the arrival of Victor!  

Edited by wings707

I saw a comment elsewhere with someone saying their problem with this move is that it seems to them like Natalie did it because the DR and James wanted her to. So I can definitely get hating this move if that's your perception.

43 minutes ago, wings707 said:

I wonder if Natalie would have been viewed more favorably had she stood strong, told them they were threats to win thus the nominations.  Case closed, fact.  Her caving, crying and display of remorse may have played into her disfavor. 

I'm not sure, maybe. I know it would've made me personally even more into it for sure. I hate that she doesn't really own her moves/smarts and instead reverts back to the dumb flirt routine. I mean I kinda get it, but I hate it.

I hope Victor gets evicted, wins the buy back, and then immediately gets evicted again. I would lol!

• Love 6

Jokers has Victor #1, Bridgette#2, Paul #3, Michelle #4 & Nat #7????? Did something happen overnight that caused her to take such a tumble? She's been #1 for weeks. I watched about the first hour after midnight and then went to bed. Lots of talking but no real drama.  

Edited by ByaNose
9 minutes ago, escape said:

Joker's is a very, very small representation of the actual voting/viewing audience.  That mass voting/viewing audience has yet to even vote Paul and Victor America's Care Package.  Whereas Natalie was the 1st to receive it.

I agree.  We will see Natalie shoot to the top, even there, when it sinks in what she has created.  May take a week but it will. 

Edited by wings707
3 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Jokers has Victor #1, Bridgette#2, Paul #3, Michelle #4 & Nat #7????? Did something happen overnight that caused her to take such a tumble? She's been #1 for weeks.

She targeted the people the audience likes (Paul/Victor) over who they hate (Nicole/Corey) so now Jokers hates her because she didn't do what they wanted.

• Love 3

I only go to Jokers if I am listening to the feeds and I missed who they were talking about or changed cameras and need to catch the beginning of the conversation.  It is good to have verbatim transcribing without comment sometimes.  That is all.  

• Love 2

I see pros and cons with any move Natalie would have made, but I think targeting Paul/Victor was the right one. Because we can say until we're blue in the face that they weren't targeting her, but those two change their minds on a weekly basis. I mean who saw Paul turning on Paulie so quickly? I sure didn't! As for being too soon? Apart from my imaging Helen out there saying "just one more week" every time that comment is made, I think final seven (in their minds) is the perfect time. Paul and Vic could easily run the HOH table at this point. They've got their shot to take out the biggest comp beast of the season (sorry, Paulie), I say take it.

I personally hope the buyback is a wall HOH endurance challenge, and Bridgette and Day both outlast Paulie and Victor. That would be fun for the women to be back in the majority!

And as I have never cast one AFP vote, and forget all about it a day after the season, that has no bearing on my opinions at all. The only time I care about AFP is when people like James blatantly play for AFP. Very annoying. I did love it when Donny won, though, just for the look on Frankie's face!

Edited by Katesus7
  • Love 12
31 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I saw a comment elsewhere with someone saying their problem with this move is that it seems to them like Natalie did it because the DR and James wanted her to. So I can definitely get hating this move if that's your perception.

I'm not sure, maybe. I know it would've made me personally even more into it for sure. I hate that she doesn't really own her moves/smarts and instead reverts back to the dumb flirt routine. I mean I kinda get it, but I hate it.

I hope Victor gets evicted, wins the buy back, and then immediately gets evicted again. I would lol!

+1  I am with you here.  She made me doubt her plan because of this and still do because, James has to vote Victor out to complete it.   There is a lot of time left to go, she could cave into wanting Victor to stay.  James wants to 'stand behind his woman*' (he is from Texas, you know).   

*get laid

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
13 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And as I have never cast one AFP vote, and forget all about it a day after the season, that has no bearing on my opinions at all. The only time I care about AFP is when people like James blatantly play for AFP. Very annoying. I did love it when Donny won, though, just for the look on Frankie's face!

Oh sooooo* satisfying.  

* proper use of a drawn out vowel.  Nicole, take note. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 6

On BBAD last night.  I love this.  Michele, Paul and Victor in SF

Paul was going over why Nicole is bad (verbal shorthand). 

Michele:  Stop manipulating me!

Paul: Okay sorry.  

• Love 2
22 minutes ago, Skycatcher said:

Since I don't have the feeds, I use Jokers for just this.  It keeps me informed when something significant is happening.

Twitter is the best source for those without feeds.  Do you have an account? 

Edited by wings707
1 hour ago, ByaNose said:

Jokers has Victor #1, Bridgette#2, Paul #3, Michelle #4 & Nat #7????? Did something happen overnight that caused her to take such a tumble? She's been #1 for weeks. I watched about the first hour after midnight and then went to bed. Lots of talking but no real drama.  

Natalie dared to play the game and take out the "funny" Paul and the "sexy" Victor (I agree with that last part) instead of the hated Corey and Nicole.

Apparently it's Natalie's responsibility to settle for 3rd place at best, possibly 2nd, dragged along as a Victoria goat, rather than win comps, protect her closest ally, and have the balls to play her own damn game in a gutsy way.

OH!  Natalie must also never have any doubts about that move, because no MEN ever did (yeah right) and how DARE her be upset at being called names behind her back all season!  NO MAN would!  (yeah right) so she's just an "emotional" woman. 

Natalie's duty was to get out Nicole and Corey because the fans hate them.  Screw BB, screw her game, screw James her closest partner, because fans don't like him either, and just do what THEY want or they will "hate" her. 

This move may bite her in the ass or many win the game for her, no one knows because of the juror coming back.  Either way, both Vic and Paul still planned on taking out James NEXT, not Nicorey. 

It's bullshit.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 13
39 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

This move may bite her in the ass or many win the game for her, no one knows because of the juror coming back.  Either way, both Vic and Paul still planned on taking out James NEXT, not Nicorey. 

Victor goes.  They (James/Nat/Corey/Nicole) align together, for now, against Paul and Michele.  Paul is target. 

Paulie back is her best bet.  Smart money says he would go with the numbers to knock Paul (biggest comp threat).   They  together get him out the following week. 

The women are less capable of winning a comp to help knock out Paul.  Not the best if one of them returns but not bad. 

Victor back.  Obviously aligns with Paul and Michele.  3 against 4.  But the 3 have the advantage in comps.  They will be out to get James first, big time.  Things change so she could make it through.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

I think after tonight's CBS show many "casual viewers" will hate Natalie's decision, too. It could go down as possibly the most unpopular move since Shelley turned on Jeff and Jordan. And I'm not just saying this because I like Victor and Paul. I still think it was a big mistake, made worse by the possibility it was instigated by Production. Nicole and Corey were never taking Natalie with them to F3. Victor and Paul? Probably. The only way Natalie can get to F3 is if she's carried. She bet on the wrong team.

• Love 5

If Vic comes back James will be the target.  James HAS been their target for weeks, they reaffirmed it yesterday.  James will be the vote that evicts him too.

Edited by Umbelina
  • Love 1
Just now, Umbelina said:

If Vic comes back James will be the target.  James HAS been their target for weeks, they reaffirmed it yesterday.  Jame will be the vote that evicts him too.

I agree.  I edited my post above when that hit me! 

13 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Victor goes.  They (James/Nat/Corey/Nicole) align together, for now, against Paul and Michele.  Paul is target. 

Paulie back is her best bet.  Smart money says he would go with the numbers to knock Paul (biggest comp threat).   They  together get him out the following week. 

The women are less capable of winning a comp to help knock out Paul.  Not the best if one of them returns but not bad. 

Victor back.  Obviously aligns with Paul and Michele.  3 against 4.  But the 3 have the advantage in comps.  They will be out to get James first, big time.  Things change so she could make it through.  

Actually, the best options for Nat are either Da'Vonne or Bridgette back.  Day had a great read on everything in the house, she just, as many others, played too hard, too fast.  Day knows what a snake Nicole is and I'm pretty sure she saw how smooth Paul was also.  Nat/James are the duo that Day will want to work with, ahead of all others.  Bridgette and Nat had a tight bond.  Bridgette knows who engineered the flip to get Zak out and I think she realizes what a floater Paul is. 

• Love 1
23 minutes ago, TimWil said:

I think after tonight's CBS show many "casual viewers" will hate Natalie's decision, too. It could go down as possibly the most unpopular move since Shelley turned on Jeff and Jordan. And I'm not just saying this because I like Victor and Paul. I still think it was a big mistake, made worse by the possibility it was instigated by Production. Nicole and Corey were never taking Natalie with them to F3. Victor and Paul? Probably. The only way Natalie can get to F3 is if she's carried. She bet on the wrong team.

I seriously doubt Victor and Paul are that popular with the casual viewers, since they haven't even been voted a care package.  Even if they were, there are still weeks to go before AFH.  Things in the game change constantly.

If Production did instigate Natalie's alliance with Nicole and Corey, they know she has a much better chance against them, then Victor and Paul.

Edited by escape
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, escape said:

Joker's is a very small representation of the actual voting/viewing audience.  That mass voting/viewing audience has yet to even vote Paul and Victor America's Care Package.  Whereas Natalie was the 1st to receive it.

This. And to add to that, Jokers is only one site among a few. Not everyone ranks according to game play and moves, either. Some vote for people because they're hot, some vote for people because of game play, and I've even seen organized voting to make sure a certain person is above another one. I wouldn't put much stock into Jokers rankings. 

I wouldn't say Natalie has lost her shot at AFP and I wouldn't say that she had it locked up before this. You never know when it comes to the broadcast audience, which is larger than the feeds audience.

• Love 3

What is the name of the Twitter account you guys use?

Also, what is the date of the episode where it looked like Bawlie & Corey might kiss in the bathroom?  I missed that episode and want to see it.

Thanks for everything everybody!  Not a feed watcher, but I watch BBAD when I can stay awake.

1 minute ago, slasherboy said:

What is the name of the Twitter account you guys use?

Also, what is the date of the episode where it looked like Bawlie & Corey might kiss in the bathroom?  I missed that episode and want to see it.

Thanks for everything everybody!  Not a feed watcher, but I watch BBAD when I can stay awake.

There are many.  Feedster, Big Brother Updates, BB18 updates, Big Brother Access, Big Brother Leak, Big Brother Network.  I follow these and more. When you hit home you get a feed with everything you follow.  I do this then click on the one that is giving the most frequent blow by blow, or just keep the main one going.  

16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Because you have to start studying that stuff from the beginning if you have a shot of remembering it at the end.

Totally agree. You have to prepare for the end from the beginning. It's makes it easier for you if you get this far. That's said, I'm amazed that people are able to remember which comp happen on such a such date. I could say which day something sort of important happened on from a week or two out but I never give an actual day number. It has always impressed that the BB players who can do this. Even the people I hated. LOL!!!

• Love 2

I haven't been watching the feeds of late.  I turned them on for a quick check in and I hear Nicole telling Natalie that the reason she spends so much time with Corey is because she doesn't feel like she has to talk bad about other people - they don't talk bad about people; they just goof around.  

But, that's a lie, right?  Nicole talks bad about people as much as anyone.  That's been my impression - whine, complain, and canoodle.  Set on repeat.

I said it earlier so I'm on repeat too...I want Corey and Nicole out of the house!!!!!!!  

I'm now against James because he's not encouraging Natalie to get Corey and Nicole out of the house.  

I just wanted to share that.  Thank you and have a great day! :)

• Love 9

Danielle Reyes ‏@daniellebb3
@TulaneTerry you better be careful with Meech. A real pistol.

Ian Terry
‏@TulaneTerry
@daniellebb3 Thanks, but I'll take my chances :)

Love it! I hope to see you in LA during the finale. Hugs

Ian Terry ‏@TulaneTerry
@daniellebb3 I'll be there!

Yay!!! Super Uber happy.

• Love 2