Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

(edited)
3 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You have to take the super special berry across when all 40 are across to win HoH.

But don't they have to decide as a team who will take the berry/become HOH? If you fall off I assume you're just out fully and can't be picked to be HOH.

ETA: About the new twist: "Fans will witness all four Battle Back competitions and find out who will return to the house in a special episode of Big Brother that will air on Friday, July 22 at 8/7c."

Edited by peachmangosteen
(edited)
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

But don't they have to decide as a team who will take the berry/become HOH? If you fall off I assume you're just out fully and can't be picked to be HOH.

Sorry, yeah, I just edited to add the info. I realized after that it wasn't all the information.

ETA: According to the tweet from Big Brother, all of the stupid BB Battle Back (no, seriously, the BB BB?) are going to air in one episode so poor Glenn is going to sit his ass in that hotel room for weeks just to reappear for ten minutes and then finally get sent home.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

ETA: About the new twist: "Fans will witness all four Battle Back competitions and find out who will return to the house in a special episode of Big Brother that will air on Friday, July 22 at 8/7c."

Maybe they'll have it in their contracts not to tweet or use social media, but if they don't have this in their contracts, what's to say we can't find out eliminated houseguests before the 22nd, especially when the competitions are happening each week instead of all at once? 

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe they'll have it in their contracts not to tweet or use social media, but if they don't have this in their contracts, what's to say we can't find out eliminated houseguests before the 22nd, especially when the competitions are happening each week instead of all at once? 

They'll all be sequestered so they won't be able to tweet.

Just now, peachmangosteen said:

They'll all be sequestered so they won't be able to tweet.

Julie definitely didn't explain it properly. I mean, she said that they would go into sequester for the competitions, but then the losing member of each competition got to go home. So do they all stay sequestered until the 22nd, even if they've lost, to avoid spoiling anyone? I mean, logically that makes sense. 

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Julie definitely didn't explain it properly. I mean, she said that they would go into sequester for the competitions, but then the losing member of each competition got to go home. So do they all stay sequestered until the 22nd, even if they've lost, to avoid spoiling anyone? I mean, logically that makes sense. 

Yea they'll just keep them all sequestered until the 22nd. Like @Callaphera said, poor Glenn!

Unless they just do heats of an easy crapshoot. Winner of round one autmatically plays in round two and all the way through to the end. I doubt they'll trot out the HGs to watch once a week and not tell us what happens, and they'll probably do the comp(s) in the backyard. Plus, doesn't the returnee usually get to play for HoH as well with the rest of the HGs? Unless they get immunity for that week, I guess.

They kept it vague on purpose. 

• Love 1
19 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

How can James throw this one? Go over to the side with the berries and then stay over there? "I can't, you guys. I'm too scared! I might fall off!"

Two things James can do:

1. Slowboat the hell out of it.
  2. Wait until one of the "berry" racks is right at full - preferably towards the end of the comp, when it's down to the wire - THEN fall off.  Remember - when one of them falls, the team loses all berries collected in the column currently in play at that time.
  • Love 3
Just now, Callaphera said:

They kept it vague on purpose. 

Exactly. They gotta wait and see if Frank gets evicted anytime soon before they decide on the rules!

1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Wait until one of the "berry" racks is right at full - preferably towards the end of the comp, when it's down to the wire - THEN fall off.  Remember - when one of them falls, the team loses all berries collected in the column currently in play at that time.

Oh yea I forgot about that. That's actually a great idea and I could see James doing it.

I will be shocked if the HOH is anyone other than Frank or Paulie.

• Love 4
Just now, Nashville said:

Two things James can do:

2. Wait until one of the "berry" racks is right at full - preferably towards the end of the comp, when it's down to the wire - THEN fall off.  Remember - when one of them falls, the team loses all berries collected in the column currently in play at that time.

This actually becomes an easy competition for him to lose at. He should be taking his sweet time, because he can blame it on 'bad balance'. Then, if he sees that his team is getting too close to winning, he can fall off and blame it on an accidental slip. It works out in his favour. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Two things James can do:

He'll probably do the hammiest fall possible, too. I wish we could see it live. Now we're gonna have to wait until this stupid thing is done, they're back inside, and see who's celebrating in the storage room.

6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Exactly. They gotta wait and see if Frank gets evicted anytime soon before they decide on the rules!

BB Battle Back - the first five evicted HGs will battle in order of eviction. Except if it's Frank. He'll go last. Because. And it'll be a battle of who can fart and burp the most in a minute. 

• Love 2

LOL, Paulie and Zak are upstairs holding hands. Paulie's targets are Natalie and Bronte, I think? But I think he has Natalie, Bronte, Paul, and Victor as his four targets, so one of them will be joining the others in sequester. 

Just now, Sara2009 said:

Could we at least get Paul flipping out about it?

He's just mopping around right now. Boring! Hopefully he flips out eventually.

I'm afraid Paulie will nom Natalie since he randomly hates her for no reason.

Just now, Milk-Eyed Mender said:

Ugh. This season has the Redemption Island stink all over it, with Frank in the role of Rob Mariano. 

Barf. 

Yep. It disgusts me.

• Love 2

I'm perfectly happy with Paulie winning. I care more about the people I think suck the most being unhappy, and that is Paul/Vic/Bronte. I manage to find my own entertainment, I don't need asshats acting like power mad insufferable asshats to be entertained. And let's face it, the 8-pack is not long for this world. It's gonna implode, sooner rather than later. 

• Love 15

Even if Natalie is put up, I think she'll be safe and one of the others will go, barring that she keeps her head low. 

So...Paul's gonna go Rambo? Ok, where's Rambo Paul? Keeping your head down instead? Of course, all talk and no action. 

• Love 2

He's just mopping around right now. Boring! Hopefully he flips out eventually.

I'm afraid Paulie will nom Natalie since he randomly hates her for no reason.

Are we sure it's for no reason? Could something have happened before the feeds came on?

Or maybe she just rubs him the wrong way.

Just now, Katesus7 said:

I'm perfectly happy with Paulie winning. I care more about the people I think suck the most being unhappy, and that is Paul/Vic/Bronte. I manage to find my own entertainment, I don't need asshats acting like power mad insufferable asshats to be entertained. And let's face it, the 8-pack is not long for this world. It's gonna implode, sooner rather than later. 

Yup.  Too big.  If it lasts to the next eviction vote, I'll be surprised. 

Which, of course, is when sticking together would guarantee a coast to Final 8.

1 minute ago, Sara2009 said:

Are we sure it's for no reason? Could something have happened before the feeds came on?

Or maybe she just rubs him the wrong way.

I have the impression the Paulie/Natalie friction may go beyond the confines of the game - bumping heads at venues back home, maybe?

• Love 1
(edited)
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I have the impression the Paulie/Natalie friction may go beyond the confines of the game - bumping heads at venues back home, maybe?

Apparently he remembered her from real life but she didn't remember him so I'm thinking his ego is bruised by that.

ETA: As of right now Victor is the target.

• Love 1
(edited)
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And now Frank and Tiffany are apologizing to each other. Doubling down on the sad trombone noise. Frank needs the numbers and Tiffany seems sincere. Blech.

Gross.

I wish Paulie would nominate Nicole 'as a pawn.'

• Love 11

I really like Frank, Tiffany, Paulie, and Natalie, so I'm glad Paulie's HOH and I'm glad Frank/Tiffany are mending their relationship again. If it sticks, I have no idea. But right now, it's very nice. Both sound very sincere. 

• Love 3

Natalie is telling Bronte that they need to drop Victor/Paul and try to make inroads with the other side. 

So this moment is going to make or break Bronte's allegiances right now. Will she go to Victor/Paul and tell them stuff? Will she start distancing herself from them? I want to believe she's on Natalie's side, and she's shown to trust her, but I just don't know about her. 

I just want some drama to happen now. Victor/Paul are going to be targets, and that's a little boring. Not that I mind, because Vic/Paul are awful people, but I just wouldn't mind seeing something fun happen tonight.

• Love 1

Within a few weeks, Paulie is going to have his own personal harem, judging from the way Zakiyah, Tiffany, and Michelle have been around him since the feeds turned back on. I know it's because he's whispering but still.

• Love 1

I don't foresee any real drama or interest happening this week. Maybe if a non 8 Pack member wins Roadkill, but the odds are basically nonexistent for that to happen.

I want Paul to win Roadkill. Then James will go up, and it'll be fun. Although the problem is that 8 Pack will have the numbers, so Paul/Vic/Bronte are going to go for sure, even if one of their own is up there.

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Although the problem is that 8 Pack will have the numbers, so Paul/Vic/Bronte are going to go for sure, even if one of their own is up there.

Exactly. This ensures that nothing interesting or surprising will happen. Boring!

• Love 2
(edited)

Within a few weeks, Paulie is going to have his own personal harem, judging from the way Zakiyah, Tiffany, and Michelle have been around him since the feeds turned back on. I know it's because he's whispering but still.

If it's HoH pick for HNs this week, James already said he'd take the hit to get Victor on slop. At least we haven't had any bullshit volunteering this season yet.

ETA: Oh, wait. That is volunteering. Fuck me. And I haven't even had a glass of wine yet!

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 3

Exactly. This ensures that nothing interesting or surprising will happen. Boring!

Dunno.  If Vic's OTB he's liable to explode in spectacular fashion, Willie Hantz-style.

• Love 3
(edited)
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Dunno.  If Vic's OTB he's liable to explode in spectacular fashion, Willie Hantz-style.

Very true. Plus Paulie is going to put him on slop, which should make him even more pissed. 

Here's hoping Victor pops the fuck off on someone!

ETA: Paulie doesn't understand when jury starts. He's as dumb as these other newbies geez!

• Love 6

Very true. Plus Paulie is going to put him on slop, which should make him even more pissed. 

Here's hoping Victor pops the fuck off on someone!

This needs, like, 42 Likes.

• Love 3
(edited)

Yep and already Paulie is saying he'd rather see Natalie or Bronte go home. Sigh.

ETA: Seriously what did Natalie do to Paulie in real life? He hates her. And has a completely wrong read on her. So weird.

ETAA: Fucking Michelle trying to get 2 girls nommed, pointing out that there's more girls than guys and how it's so weird because guys never go out first. Do you know you're a woman?! She really is a Christine/Nicole hybrid. Idiot.

ETAx3: And he just said he wants Natalie gone. So you know what, maybe this week will be interesting after all.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yep and already Paulie is saying he'd rather see Natalie or Bronte go home. Sigh.

And Frank will win Roadkill and put up Bridgette. Every week. 

• Love 1
(edited)
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Here's hoping the 8Pack can talk Paulie off the ledge concerning Natalie; regardless of whatever issues he/she/they have IRL, this is Big Brother, and she shows the strongest "dependable defector" of anybody on the "We're a Happy Family" alliance, or "Shiny Happy People", or whatever the hell they're calling themselves now.

Me, I really want to see Vic and Bronte side-by-side on the Block.  Vic will implode - or explode - or both, and I strongly suspect Bronte has a Lady Macbeth steak which will simultaneously be fascinating and horrifying to behold.

Edited by Nashville
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Callaphera said:

And Frank will win Roadkill and put up Bridgette. Every week. 

He won't be able to this week. Even though you can put someone on your team up, you can't if they are all safe for the week. 

Just now, SiobhanJW said:

He won't be able to this week. Even though you can put someone on your team up, you can't if they are all safe for the week. 

I didn't realize that applied for Roadkill as well. Never mind, she gets a week reprieve before it's all Bridgette RK nom, all the time.