Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

16 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Apologies to Paulie aside, I mentally refer to them as The Revolution.  

Not because of any confusion and/association with the Musical God Formerly Known As Prince, mind you.

More like because any time they're on camera spouting their self-delusional drivel, my immediate gut response is to tell them, "sit on it and rotate".

This is hysterical.  Marry me.  I have already proposed to Maverick but I can fix that. 

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Maybe he'll do it 'clown shoe' style and 'accidentally' toss any puzzle pieces out of the area. 

C'mon now - this is James we're talking about here.

James will hide it by sticking it down his pants.  You KNOW he will.

What's going to be utterly phenomenal is if his team sees him doing it, and decides to go after it....

I may just have to put down plastic sheeting for this episode.

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Ceeg said:

Not only weaken him and drive him crazy, but they're also annoyed with Victor because he apparently eats a ton of food and doesn't share.

Every time I see him making food, it involves bacon. Sandwiches? Must have bacon on them. Hot dogs? Wrapped in bacon. Bacon? With extra bacon. That alone would make me want to keep putting him on slop. Don't hog the bacon, dude. Remember how much Liz and Julia bitched about Audrey eating all the chicken nuggets? I'd be like that over the bacon. 

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, wings707 said:

This is hysterical.  Marry me.  I have already proposed to Maverick but I can fix that. 

No problem; I'm pretty open-minded.  My old lady, though... not so much.  :D

(edited)

Here are the 4 teams for reference.  I am guessing one of the challenges is physical due to them getting shoes with gripping soles.  Victor did a good job on the rocket.  He was the only one who knew to sit up in order to keep his body plumb in order to stay on.  He is stupid but knew this much.  Paul is stupid but killed that puzzle challenge with quick thinking.  It was pretty much the 6 year old approach, just jam everything in, and it worked! 

http://zap2it.com/2016/06/big-brother-season-18-premiere-4-teams-frank-eudy-davonne-rogers/

29 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

I'd be like that over the bacon. 

Me too. I eat it almost everyday for breakfast, 2 strips with sliced tomato.  Excellent meal! 

Edited by wings707
(edited)

Fair warning to anyone popping open the feeds: Jozea is walking around in his tiny ginch again. No pants, no shirt. 

ETA: They all seem to be dressing up for the live show, no athletic gear in sight, so no clue as to what the HoH comp could be (good ol' crapshoot?).

And Frank has to teach Paul how to iron his shirt. Seriously? How do you get that far in life without learning how to iron a shirt?

Edited by Callaphera

They tell them to change after the vote during Julie's exit interview and commercial.  They have their clothes all ready.  Frank is teaching Paul how to iron a shirt.  Cute. 

(edited)

Paul just told Jozea that Frank is still with them, because he wouldn't lie to their faces, no sir, not that nice boy Frank with the honest face. Jozea still thinks he's staying. Jozea doesn't sound as certain as he did before, but still confident. Yay!

5 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They tell them to change after the vote during Julie's exit interview and commercial.  They have their clothes all ready.  Frank is teaching Paul how to iron a shirt.  Cute. 

Thirteen people changing into athletic gear in the span of a commercial break? I don't think there's enough time. I don't know if they've gotten official word from BB as to what to wear but they're all ironing button down shirts and jeans.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1

Corey thinks that Frank might throw a hinky vote. Nicole thinks Da'Vonne might throw a hinky vote. Watch the blindside dissolve and Paulie get sent home because too many people throw hinky votes. I've always wanted to see that. 

• Love 2
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Thirteen people changing into athletic gear in the span of a commercial break? I don't think there's enough time. I don't know if they've gotten official word from BB as to what to wear but they're all ironing button down shirts and jeans.

It happens every season. They know exactly what to wear ahead of time.  

Oh they are all talk!  They all want Joz out and no one is going to pull a fast one.  They don't know the vote tally won't be read, if that rumor is true.  If they did there would be no reason to do that.  I like that this may happen.  Good idea. 

Vic said he may throw the comp to Frank.  Frank is amazed that they really don't know Joz is going.  He is BSing Michele in the safari room.  He says he could throw it to her.  yuh  She said no. 

Edited by wings707

I can't believe Frank is actually the one who ended up imploding the 8-Pack. I really thought it'd be Day. Nicole is telling Corey that she doesn't trust Frank OR Day. 

• Love 3
(edited)
1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

I'm think I'm rooting for an HOH for Natalie, Tiffany, or whichever noob will put up two vets. I want to see the vets sweat. 

1 hour ago, Ceeg said:

And since there's no one in the house that I'm super hardcore rooting for, I cheer for chaos. (And for the vets to be taken down a peg or two)

Oh, @Ceeg, I am so with you!

If it can't be a Revolution member that wins HOH, I hope it's Tiffany simply because we might get a Vanessa level meltdown and that'd be fun. Plus it would piss Frank off and that's always something I enjoy.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 6
54 minutes ago, wings707 said:

They do not change after the vote. I immediately know as soon as the show starts if it's an endurance/athletic comp because of the clothes they are wearing. 

I do wonder what the comp will be. The lockdown started yesterday, which is way too early for a question comp. the crapshoot comps they usually let them practice on a simpler model the night before. The endurance comps they usually do a run-through, although maybe they just haven't done it yet. And of course there's the whole dumbass 'team' aspect. Who knows how that will affect anything.

• Love 3
(edited)

Watching the pre-show primping and it's fascinating -- so much teamwork with the hair and the makeup. I do think this is the quietest Jozea has ever been in the house and I'm thankful he has on pants.

Edited by janeyjay
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, wings707 said:

21 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

They do not change after the vote. I immediately know as soon as the show starts if it's an endurance/athletic comp because of the clothes they are wearing. 

I think it's a mixed bag.  The nominees generally dress up on the chance they're up for a Chenbot interview, and don't want to look like a slouch if they got out the Door.  The eviction survivors then do a mad dash during the interview/commercial break to get ready for the HoH comp.  The rest of the House...?  Depends upon personal choice - some want to look nice for the cameras during the eviction vote, some would rather avoid the panicked post-vote stampede, and some just really don't care how they look on camera.

• Love 2
37 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I hate the for-sure evictions that have endurance HoH comps. The soon-to-be-evicted is dressed to the nines while all the rest of the house is dressed in yoga pants, shorts, and tank tops. Way to give it away to the viewing audience, guys. No chance of that vote flipping.

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I think it's a mixed bag.  The nominees generally dress up on the chance they're up for a Chenbot interview, and don't want to look like a slouch if they got out the Door.  The eviction survivors then do a mad dash during the interview/commercial break to get ready for the HoH comp.  The rest of the House...?  Depends upon personal choice - some want to look nice for the cameras during the eviction vote, some would rather avoid the panicked post-vote stampede, and some just really don't care how they look on camera.

This is true of BBCan because the eviction shows aren't actually live, but on BBUS there's not really time for people to change so everyone has to wear their athletic gear at the eviction.

(edited)

There is plenty of time to change during the interview and a commercial break.  Rip off your clothes, put on shorts or sweat suit and sneakers.  I can do that in less than 3 minutes without rushing.  I get up in the morning, shower, dress, apply blush and mascara in probably 6 minutes.  Full disclosure, I only wear jeans and a t-shirt, but still.   I may even get fancy and put on earrings on in that amount of time, too.  

I have only one pair of shoes that require tying and I only wear those when I run.  I never run, it keeps my sneakers looking new. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 7

I seem to recall one past female HG (Elissa, maybe?) talking about being on the Block, and wearing her HoH comp athletic gear under her dress.  She was talking about the aggravation of keeping the legs of her sweatpants rolled up so they stayed out of sight above the hem.  :)

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Nashville said:

I seem to recall one past female HG (Elissa, maybe?) talking about being on the Block, and wearing her HoH comp athletic gear under her dress.  She was talking about the aggravation of keeping the legs of her sweatpants rolled up so they stayed out of sight above the hem.  :)

I don't remember that but I can see Elissa not being able to do a quick change.  She was particular.   Very. She had grooming sensibilities.  

• Love 1
(edited)
11 minutes ago, Nashville said:

But that was Elissa. She was a little off (though I adore the fuck out of her). She probably just wanted to look pretty. She had to live up to the Rachel Reilly legacy!

My last word on the subject, and then I'll just agree with those I agree with and agree to disagree with the rest: these are all famewhores who know they're on a television show and know that the cameras around them are active 24/7 and are used to changing under the sheets/in the bathroom now. Even if they never show them changing in one of the rooms, the cameras are still active. They're not going to hold up the live HoH comp because they couldn't get changed in time. We'll find out when the live show happens. But you can almost always tell the type of comp they'll be competing in due to the clothing they wear, with very few exceptions.

Sorry, shutting up now.

Edited by Callaphera
FYI - fast typing leads to fast typos
  • Love 1
(edited)

I don't feel like shutting up but I respect your desire your choice to do so, Callaphera!  You are correct. Some women do change shoes.  Shoes are a thing.  I have that thing.  My shoes are included in my portfolio.  Not really but they could be. 

I think I have to eat crow on this one.  No I will.  Well no, I am not eating that bird. Crows are one of my favorite creatures so lets not examine that expression.

This link shows clips of evictions and the HGs are dressed in casual clothes and ready for HOH comp except those on the block. So one person has to change quickly.

Nashville is also kind of wrong. I hate to point fingers but I want company in my shame.  

Edited by wings707
2 hours ago, wings707 said:

Nashville is also kind of wrong. I hate to point fingers but I want company in my shame.  

Me !?!?!?WROOOOOOOONNNNNNNG!?!?!?!?   

Well...

Not the first time, nor the last.  :D

• Love 2
(edited)

Literally every single twist this season is all about protecting the vets. [Daniele Donato]It's soooooooo frustrating![/Daniel Donato]

ETA: And on top of that it seems clear the feeds won't come back until this comp is over which is some bullshit.

Edited by peachmangosteen
Just now, Callaphera said:

How can James throw this one? Go over to the side with the berries and then stay over there? "I can't, you guys. I'm too scared! I might fall off!"

Go super slow I guess?

• Love 1

I want to say they did this last year. That comp where they had to maneuver the eggs through the chicken wire. It wasn't endurance, so they waited until after the comp was over. I remember being extremely pissed off. As I am now. Go......I honestly have no clue. 

Paul would be a hilarious week of HoH. Or Victor. He may be too dim to understand putting two people up for eviction but so long as it isn't The 8 Pack that's in power. I'd much rather The Revulsion  Revolution win this one.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

I want to say they did this last year. That comp where they had to maneuver the eggs through the chicken wire. It wasn't endurance, so they waited until after the comp was over. I remember being extremely pissed off. As I am now. Go......I honestly have no clue. 

You're right. And they normally show that comp so I was really pissed when they didn't last season.

I wasn't paying enough attention to the rules because I was too irate over the team bullshit, if you fall off you aren't eligible to be picked for HOH, right?

(edited)
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

You're right. And they normally show that comp so I was really pissed when they didn't last season.

I wasn't paying enough attention to the rules because I was too irate over the team bullshit, if you fall off you aren't eligible to be picked for HOH, right?

You have to take the super special berry across when all 40 are across to win HoH. They have to decide amongst them who gets to the special berry picker. So... still choosing HoH out of their team, just out of the ones that can walk on a balance beam without falling.

Edited by Callaphera