Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, CindyBee said:

And that's when she should have been pulled into the DR and given some sort of counsel.  The girl needs help, serious help and for CBS to continue to allow her to be in the house is wrong.   But they'll do nothing.  

It's not on CBS to do anything, unfortunately, and it's not really something they should step in on, unless the actual act was committed.

Zakiyah made the choice to come on the show and if all of this came out in her pre-interviews/casting process or not, it's really on her. She agreed to be there. Does she need some counseling or therapy? Well, shit, which of us out there couldn't benefit from it from time to time. 

There are a lot of HGs that shouldn't have been on the show but without them, there is no show. At least there was no knife to the throat incident.

Then again, when all you have is a butter knife...

• Love 5

James doesn't seem to open up to anyone so I hope he was just letting everything sink in to digest later. 

And take notice - Michelle did not say one bad thing about Z, I dont think she even said her name.

Last night Z was constantly talking shit about Michelle. 

• Love 4

James told her he was not in an alliance, just has friends who he hangs out with.  He couldn't get out of that conversation fast enough.  I think his mind is made up to not cross Paulie.  sigh

I will go to Costco and lift my spirits by purchasing paper products in bulk.  

• Love 7
5 minutes ago, gunderda said:

He says the same thing to natalie

Yes, I know.  It is time to stop that.  He has an advantage that can change the game and he has to change that old tired line of his.  Nothing can change this week unless he does.  

• Love 2

I don't remember Z talking shit about Michelle, just dropping nuggets of what Michelle told her. Big difference...I'm not going to bitch about how they campaign. You want to stay in the game, you fucking campaign. 

But Zakiyah and Bridgette both said that right now is not the time to try and take your shot at Paulie and they are right. He has the numbers right now and everyone else is to chicken shit scared to do anything.

Right now, the consensus seems like they want to nominate Victor/Paul

Edited by CheetaraThunder
  • Love 2

9:30 am BBT Camera 1 Paulie / Zak laying in bed.  Zak complimenting Paulie's butt.  They talk a little more about Paulie's butt then Zak tells Paulie that he's going to have to help her get her body back in shape after she drops a few of his kids.  Paulie says, "You bet your sweet ass I will."  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, J.D. said:

9:30 am BBT Camera 1 Paulie / Zak laying in bed.  Zak complimenting Paulie's butt.  They talk a little more about Paulie's butt then Zak tells Paulie that he's going to have to help her get her body back in shape after she drops a few of his kids.  Paulie says, "You bet your sweet ass I will."  

Oh good grief.  

4 minutes ago, gunderda said:

agreed - he's a main component and i don't think he realizes it. 

I wonder if he would be more open to doing something if it were after the DE

I don't think he will do anything other than trying to win veto when he gets put up. 

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I don't remember Z talking shit about Michelle, just dropping nuggets of what Michelle told her. Big difference...I'm not going to bitch about how they campaign. You want to stay in the game, you fucking campaign. 

Not a big difference - it's all in the tone of which you are saying things.  

And I just think it's sad that for two girls who were apparently good friends, the moment they're against each other at least one turned really super fast. 

11 minutes ago, Artsda said:

No wonder Paulie wants her out of there. She's obsessed with him in a stalker way.

I personally don't think he really wants her out of there.  She's submissive and a perfect number for him right now.     Its so hard to tell with Paulie as he tells everyone what they want to hear.     Time will tell.

• Love 2

I hope I am within ear shot when James is called to DR.  

THIS is my fantasy-

James, do you think  America would want you to follow Paulie's wishes or you think they have faith in you to change the course of action?

We will know if he gets a push of some kind with how he behaves when out. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

^^^^ It probably looked like Michele was having a private conversation with Victor (?) and didn't want to intrude.  It appeared Z was looking for her.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 2
31 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I hope Zakiyah was kidding. I'm going to assume she is. Just like I pray Natalie was kidding when she was talking about how her future marriage to Paulie will go. Both women deserve 1000x better.

I think she was too, just like the whole slap, choke , beat her shit but seems like everything she  say is taking seriously even when she's laughing about it. While others comments are seen as innocent ,silly comments that people shouldn't take seriously or judge them for.

32 minutes ago, Artsda said:

No wonder Paulie wants her out of there. She's obsessed with him in a stalker way.

He's the one reminding about her promise to go to his friend wedding with him that's coming up. He's the one talking about wanting her at his birthday party. But she's obsessed for making a joke and he took it as such. Z might like Paulie way more than he likes her but she's not obsessed with him. He doesn't make future plans as much as she does but he does make them as well. 

30 minutes ago, gunderda said:

Not a big difference - it's all in the tone of which you are saying things.  

And I just think it's sad that for two girls who were apparently good friends, the moment they're against each other at least one turned really super fast. 

Her tone???? She matter fact told Paulie what Michelle have told her. She didn't even add onto it with lies or anything like that.

But I'm sure if Z was being a little less aggressive in her campaign to stay people would still be calling her out for it.

Edited by SevenStars
  • Love 5

Beginning to think the DR would have to call James in and spell it out for him with pictures and dramatizations with actors of how he should play this week - Starting with Faux Jatalie having a convo with Faux Pauctor and hatching a plan to blindside Paulie.

COME ON!!!!! 

• Love 9
Just now, Boilergal said:

Beginning to think the DR would have to call James in and spell it out for him with pictures and dramatizations with actors of how he should play this week - Starting with Faux Jatalie having a convo with Faux Pauctor and hatching a plan to blindside Paulie.

COME ON!!!!! 

I'm hoping James is just playing dumb.....  *fingers crossed* .... and that he really does get it.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, J.D. said:

I've seen Meech be supportive of Zak when Zak's been upset, but I've never seen it the other way around.  And then there's this.....

I seen Z support Michelle plenty of time when she's crying. That’s one of main thing I like about their relationship. 

• Love 3

Do the HG's know this Thursday's a DE or are they just speculating?  (I can't remember if Julie told them).  If they know for a fact, they should realize this would be the perfect opportunity to get out Paulie since a DE doesn't leave the 2nd evictee any time to manipulate the outcome.  

1 hour ago, gunderda said:

So then she tells Paulie that he can choke and slap her...?? ok......

Sorry Paulie, but Fifty Shades of Calafiore has absolutely no ring to it whatsoever.

This season's outcome is virtually set in stone (read that as BOOOORRRRRIIINNNG, Production): Paulie is a shoo-in unless one of two things happen:

1. If Paulie continues in the game (and all current indications are that everyone is scared to challenge him) then Paulie and his Douchebros are currently set to slide unchallenged to F4 - at which point one of his Douchebros wins F4 HoH, musters up enough testicular fortitude to put Paulie OTB, can keep him there through PoV, and the sole remaining Douchebro not HoH or OTB can relocate his balls long enough to evict Paulie.  Still end up with two Douchebros in the F2 chairs.  Reference earlier BOOOORRRRRIIINNNG comment.
  2. Paulie is evicted before F4.

#2 is a pretty long shot, but the only option with any promise of mixing things up enough to create any degree of uncertainty, and therefore excitement.

Currently the House lines up as follows:

Default Paulie Regime (DPR): Core = Paulie, Paul, and Victor (HoH); Ancillary = Corey, and Nicole by default because of her association w/Corey.

Outcast Floating Flotsam (OFF): Core = James, Natalie, and Bridgette.

Currently OTB: Michelle and Zakiyah - one definite evictee (with potential RT), one definite survivor.

Only way to derail the DPR train and evict Paulie before F4 is IFF:

1. OFF can recruit the Block survivor. Victor is HoH and therefore cannot vote: if James nullifies Paulie's and Paul's votes, OFF Core selects who is evicted in (at worst) a 3-2 vote.  Probably better odds with Michelle than Z, who despite all evidence to the contrary keeps her loyalty vaginally glued to Paulie.  Michelle plays with her emotions rather than her brain, so good odds on swaying her against Vic's side of the House since Vic nommed her.  
  2. OFF can win two consecutive HoHs resulting in eviction of Paulie and one other DPR male (preferably a DPR Core, but Corey will do in a pinch).  On the first nom Paulie/Paul.  Evict Paulie if he doesn't come off, or replace with Victor and evict him. If Vic won PoV and took Paulie off, replace with Corey and evict Paul.  On second HoH, nom Paulie and Vic/Paul remainder and pray to god you can keep Paulie OTB; if not, replace w/Corey and evict probably the Vic/Paul remainder, depending upon circumstances.

At the end of this Paulie is hopefully evicted; if not, his support structure is gutted.  Decent odds also on a Corey/Nicole (or Nicole, if Corey is no less longer around) defection to OFF as well, depending upon (a) if Corey went up and (b) if/how hard DPR Core threw Corey UTB to preserve itself.

Primary weaknesses:

1. The biggest - OFF lacking capacity to win two HoHs back-to-back.  Nat's spirit is willing, but thus far the flesh has been weak.  James and Bridgette (when healthy) have the capacity, but also a strong tendency to default back to floater mode.
  2. Z evicted but has RT, returns, and stays attached to Paulie.
  3. Michelle defects to DPR thinking joining the current majority alliance and/or betraying her own somehow constitutes a Big Move - never mind she's on the bottom/first off no matter where she goes.
  4. James - or any member of OFF for that matter - lapses back into Helen Mode ("not time yet!").
Edited by Nashville
Cleanup and typos
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, J.D. said:

Do the HG's know this Thursday's a DE or are they just speculating?  (I can't remember if Julie told them).  If they know for a fact, they should realize this would be the perfect opportunity to get out Paulie since a DE doesn't leave the 2nd evictee any time to manipulate the outcome.  

I don't think they know - I think they are speculating.  They were pretty sure last week was the DE and they were all planning how they would play it.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sorry Paulie, but Fifty Shades of Calafiore has absolutely no ring to it whatsoever.

This season's outcome is virtually set in stone (read that as BOOOORRRRRIIINNNG, Production): Paulie is a shoo-in unless one of two things happen:

1. If Paulie continues in the game (and all current indications are that everyone is scared to challenge him) then Paulie and his Douchebros are currently set to slide unchallenged to F4 - at which point one of his Douchebros wins F4 HoH, musters up enough testicular fortitude to put Paulie OTB, can keep him there through PoV, and the sole remaining Douchebro not HoH or OTB can relocate his balls long enough to evict Paulie.  Still end up with two Douchebros in the F2 chairs.  Reference earlier BOOOORRRRRIIINNNG comment.
  2. Paulie is evicted before F4.

#2 is a pretty long shot, but the only option with any promise of mixing things up enough to create any degree of uncertainty, and therefore excitement.

Currently the House lines up as follows:

Default Paulie Regime (DFP): Core = Paulie, Paul, and Victor (HoH); Ancillary = Corey, and Nicole by default because of her association w/Corey.

Outcast Floating Flotsam (OFF): Core = James, Natalie, and Bridgette.

Currently OTB: Michelle and Zakiyah - one definite evictee (with potential RT), one definite survivor.

Only way to derail the DFP train and evict Paulie before F4 is IFF:

1. OFF can recruit the Block survivor. Victor is HoH and therefore cannot vote: if James nullifies Paulie's and Paul's votes, OFF Core selects who is evicted in (at worst) a 3-2 vote.  Probably better odds with Michelle than Z, who despite all evidence to the contrary keeps her loyalty vaginally glued to Paulie.  Michelle plays with her emotions rather than her brain, so good odds on swaying her against Vic's side of the House since Vic nommed her.  
  2. OFF can win two consecutive HoHs resulting in eviction of Paulie and one other DFP male (preferably a DPR Core, but Corey will do in a pinch).  On the first nom Paulie/Paul.  Evict Paulie if he doesn't come off, or replace with Victor and evict him. If Vic won PoV and took Paulie off, replace with Corey and evict Paul.  On second HoH, nom Paulie and Vic/Paul remainder and pray to god you can keep Paulie OTB; if not, replace w/Corey and evict probably the Vic/Paul remainder, depending upon circumstances.

At the end of this Paulie is hopefully evicted; if not, his support structure is gutted.  Decent odds also on a Corey/Nicole (or Nicole, if Corey is no less longer around) defection to OFF as well, depending upon (a) if Corey went up and (b) if/how hard DPR Core threw Corey UTB to preserve itself.

Primary weaknesses:

1. The biggest - OFF lacking capacity to win two HoHs back-to-back.  Nat's spirit is willing, but thus far the flesh has been weak.  James and Bridgette (when healthy) have the capacity, but also a strong tendency to default back to floater mode.
  2. Z evicted but has RT, returns, and stays attached to Paulie.
  3. Michelle defects to DFP thinking joining the current majority alliance and/or betraying her own somehow constitutes a Big Move - never mind she's on the bottom/first off no matter where she goes.
  4. James - or any member of OFF for that matter - lapses back into Helen Mode ("not time yet!").

What?..... no flowchart?  

LOL

• Love 3
16 minutes ago, Umbelina said:

Vote for Bridgette this week, Nicole is leading in the straw poles.

If she is leading she will get it.  I am fine with her winning safety.   It sends a message.  First 3 boxes, top 3 favorites.  And she is on Paulie's hit list.  If James gets Z out Thursday (throwing that out into the universe), Nicole moves to the top of the list.  Paulie will want Corey close and without Nicole.  It could work to our advantage.  

#4 is co-HOH.  Means absolutely nothing much.  They get to put up one nom (of the two), get a free robe and laundry service.  I am sure they both, whoever they are will discuss it and the loudest voice wins.  

#5 Bribe.  eh.   

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Nicole and Michele are having a nice talk about past seasons. 

They are pretty sure it is a DE.  When Julie announces it, no one is going to be surprised.  

Edited by wings707

At this point they might as well ask Paulie when he plans on sending them out of the house.  Well not Bridgette & Natalie but they are powerless so it really doesn't matter at all with them either.

• Love 1

Bridget and Natalie both want Z out and know it only takes 3 votes.  They are talking about this now.  

Nat. My pitch is I don't trust some people.  I want to play with those I trust.  I trust James and you.  They believe that they should not trust Nicole (Day and Frank warned them).  I see Paulie winning but no one else is seeing that.   They know Paulie is pitching to get Nat out.  

This just may go somewhere. They don't see everything though.  Bridget wants to put Paulie and Nicole up.  

Bridget is going to talk to Victor.  

Conversation is very scattered and they are being cautious with each other.  Testing. 

Bridget doesn't think James has the balls to use his gift.  They are tossing around asking Paul, too.  They just need one more vote and neither can count on James.  

36 minutes ago, wings707 said:

Bridget and Natalie both want Z out and know it only takes 3 votes.  They are talking about this now.  

Nat. My pitch is I don't trust some people.  I want to play with those I trust.  I trust James and you.  They believe that they should not trust Nicole (Day and Frank warned them).  I see Paulie winning but no one else is seeing that.   They know Paulie is pitching to get Nat out.  

This just may go somewhere. They don't see everything though.  Bridget wants to put Paulie and Nicole up.  

Bridget is going to talk to Victor.  

Conversation is very scattered and they are being cautious with each other.  Testing. 

Bridget doesn't think James has the balls to use his gift.  They are tossing around asking Paul, too.  They just need one more vote and neither can count on James.  

Yes, I saw that on another site, and so I had to go to flashback and hear it for myself.

Bridge and Nat were outside talking about how they want to keep Meech over Zak.  They were talking about how jealous Zak is over anyone looking at Paulie... and how Zak will do anything Paulie wants and so she's of no use to them since she will always side with Paulie.

Meech came outside and joined the duo and they started strategizing.  Bridge told Meech that she wants her (Meech) to stay.  She said she knows they've had their beef, but she wants to bury the hatchet and form a plan to keep her.  Meech said she recently realized that the people who all told her not to trust Nicole (Frank, Tiff and Day) have all been evicted, and so now she's realizing that they were on to something.  Meech is anti-Nicole big time.  She said she's not even against Victor in spite of "bead-gate," because she knows he's being used, and that he was encouraged by the bros to be douchebaggery. 

Meech and Bridge (with Nat observing) agreed that if Meech stays this week they want to work with James and Vic... yes, Vic.... against the others.  Meech said she's only against 3 people in the house.  She didn't specify who, but we definitely know she's anti-Nicole.   Assuming Zak leaves Thursday, that leaves 4 people, not 3:  Paul, Paulie, Corey and Nicole.  Of those 4, Meech didn't specify who, besides, Nicole rounds out the 3 people she's against.  Obviously Paulie falls in that mix and I'm assuming Corey only because of his Nicole connection.... but that's just my assumption.

They all feel Paulie's going to win the entire game unless they ban together, but they think it's still too soon to make that move.  They want to eliminate one of Paulie's allies first before going after Paulie himself.  They're discussing whether they should try to pull Paul or Victor into their plan to evict Zak this week.  I'm yelling at my computer screen telling them, "Yes, yes, --- GO FOR IT!  Paul and Vic both want Zak gone so it shouldn't take too much arm twisting to get at least one of them on your side."  They didn't hear me, I don't think. 

I'm.  Holding.  My.  Breath.  That.  Something.  Big's.  About.  To.  Happen.

• Love 7

Thanks for filling that out. ^^^  I was interrupted several times by pool guy missed bits and pieces and  Meech joining the conversation.  Sweet!    I am very excited.  They will do this now that Meech is in on the plans and sees she has support.  No one is more motivated than she! 

The problem I see is Victor or Paul telling Paulie for their own safety.  Nothing like letting the Don know you are with him by tattling. 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

Yea that Michelle/Bridgette/Natalie convo was pretty great. I expect absolutely nothing to come from it though.

6 hours ago, wings707 said:

Loved Brittany!  I just watched a montage of her on youtube.  She gave the best DRs!  

Britney did give amazing DRs, but she was such a wretched person in BB12.

4 hours ago, CindyBee said:

And that's when she should have been pulled into the DR and given some sort of counsel.  The girl needs help, serious help and for CBS to continue to allow her to be in the house is wrong.   But they'll do nothing.  

It kinda reminds me of when GM was having bulimic episodes and they didn't do shit. That was worse though. Production is such garbage.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yea that Michelle/Bridgette/Natalie convo was pretty great. I expect absolutely nothing to come from it though.

Michele is motivated to get this plan in action, her ass is on the line.  THAT gives me hope. 

It also makes me giddy to think that James is going to be left out of this plan because Nat won't tell him knowing he has the power to foil it. 

1 minute ago, wings707 said:

Michele is motivated to get this plan in action, her ass is on the line.  THAT gives me hope. 

It also makes me giddy to think that James is going to be left out of this plan because Nat won't tell him knowing he has the power to foil it. 

But if James is not on board, the plan's not going to work.... or what am I missing?

• Love 1

They needs James though. Actually I guess they don't if they get Paul's vote. But even then they'd have to make sure James didn't cancel Paul's vote, so they'd have to bring him in. 

Honestly they just need to convince James that Michelle has to stay and then they're fine. But James is too much of a chickenshit to do it imo.

• Love 2

Okay, stop that Bridget. Stop fearing the future.  All of you go to Paul TOGETHER and say you want to work with him to get Z out.  Promise him safety when any of them get HOH.  

• Love 1
Just now, CheetaraThunder said:

I wish Natalie would stop flirting with Paulie. It's not a good look. 

I do wonder who votes James will cancel? 

Paulie wants him to cancel his vote so he will.  Don't know his second choice though. 

• Love 1