Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I come back and they're both still on. I give them both credit for hanging on. I still have the feeds on mute because I don't think I can listen to Nicole/James/Paul, and I don't think I can hear Victor being crowned HOH.

I just wish Natalie would stop whining that it's the only thing she could possibly win so he should just give it to her. Like, ok then win... Or make a deal and get him to drop but stop begging and whining. 

• Love 1

Vic probably does not believe Day when she told him he was next.  He is smart but not in this moment.  He makes a deal and steps down and lets Nat do the dirty work of noming the Ps and he works with her to do that.  

He would be safe and it would get his enemies out but he cannot see that. 

• Love 1
Just now, wings707 said:

Vic probably does not believe Day when she told him he was next.  He is smart but not in this moment.  He makes a deal and steps down and lets Nat do the dirty work of noming the Ps and he works with her to do that.  

Natalie won't nominate Paulie.  That's why he threw the comp after Z fell off.  But Natalie and Victor will nominate Michelle, who is the target.

Is Paul threatening to punch himself in the face if this goes any longer? I muted and I'm watching BattleBots in the background instead. Because if he is threatening that, I hope they go all night.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 2
Just now, peachmangosteen said:

This is so boring and Victor is definitely going to win just out me out of my misery!

Noooo, this is the type of comp that we've been wanting! One that lasts more than two hours! Ok, yeah, there's only two people left, but I want to see them FIGHT for it! We may not get this opportunity again for a while, especially since we've already missed a five hour comp!

I will say that this is not boding well for my anxiety, since this is the comp that will determine a possible shift in the house.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, escape said:

They haven't exactly been that chummy, to say the least. 

They have been the last couple days. Even talking game a bit and complaining about a Boys Alliance. I don't know that Natalie knows the things Michelle said about her, but she might find out this week if she wins or they want her to go home.

Stupid James. Definitely doesn't want Natalie to win.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is so boring and Victor is definitely going to win just out me out of my misery!

KABOOM!   911 has been called, it is only a flesh wound but I hoped it helped. 

Victor said he just wants a warm shower and a nice bed and Bridgette laughed like it was the funniest thing she's ever heard. She is so goddamn awkward it's unbelievable.

• Love 2
Just now, Cutty said:

I think Victor is struggling. He keeps adjusting his arms.

Vic's been struggling since the beginning, as I've seen him adjust his arms every time he goes one way around. Natalie's at a disadvantage because she's spinning more, but she has a better and longer grip. So I'd say it could go either way, but I unfortunately lean toward Victor winning it.

Nat and michele are on good terms now.  I think they are into letting the past go.  They have a little clue what is going on . Mich needs her so she will work it. 

• Love 1

I want Nat to win, but she CANNOT listen to James. She HAS to put up 2 boys. Victor is an idiot- he needs to take Nat's deal & drop. Especially with what Day told him, he has to play in that DE. 

• Love 2

What's funny is that Vic being such a beast in this comp is only going to solidify Paulie wanting him out in the DE. Something he was warned about, and something he seems to be intent on making happen. Dumbass.

• Love 7
4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I hope Natalie sees just how little James is cheering for her. Not that it'll matter as she'll likely leave this week lol.

I'm hoping they think it's a waste of a week, but maybe not after this performance. I wish they'd go for James first - Paulie probably wouldn't let them.

4 minutes ago, SiobhanJW said:

I want Nat to win, but she CANNOT listen to James. She HAS to put up 2 boys. Victor is an idiot- he needs to take Nat's deal & drop. Especially with what Day told him, he has to play in that DE. 

She seems to really want Nicole gone, though. But she said she'd put up a "risky" person for Natalie's game next to her, so I think it'd be Corey.

1 minute ago, Katesus7 said:

What's funny is that Vic being such a beast in this comp is only going to solidify Paulie wanting him out in the DE. Something he was warned about, and something he seems to be intent on making happen. Dumbass.

Ohhhhhh you are so right about that!  Hadn't crossed my mind until you mentioned it.  He has moved up to first on his list, for sure! 

Why isn't James saying anything???

Nat: Do you think I'll get glitter in my HOH basket? James:

Nat: I'm never going to be HOH! James:

Because you know if it was the other way around she would be cheering him on like crazy. I would dump his ass ASAP if I were her.

Edited by Marie80
  • Love 10

I'm so pissed that Z fell, but she might have secured her safety for another week. While, Natalie desperately needs this, cause if she doesn't win, I think she is going up with either James or Nicole.

Victor:

1. Should be Dq for holding on to the top of the sign.

2. He will be completely vulnerable for DE f he wins. Listen to Day, you dumbass.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Marie80 said:

Why isn't James saying anything???

Nat: Do you think I'll get glitter in my HOH basket? James:

Nat: I'm never going to be HOH! James:

Because you know if it was the other way around she would be cheering him on like crazy. I would dump his ass ASAP if I were her.

Yep. I'm actually really annoyed at him, especially because he knows everyone's against her. And that Victor hates her. 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, CheetaraThunder said:

I'm so pissed that Z fell, but she might have secured her safety for another week. While, Natalie desperately needs this, cause if she doesn't win, I think she is going up with either James or Nicole.

Victor:

1. Should be Dq for holding on to the top of the sign.

2. He will be completely vulnerable for DE f he wins. Listen to Day, you dumbass.

Tiffany told him not to.

I will say that the fact that Vic and Nat have been up there alone for almost an hour is pretty great. If anything, it proves Natalie to be a competitor, even if it does put a target on her back, and it shows Paulie that he has competition if he sticks around.

Honestly? James can go sleep by himself in the bumper cars. He started cheering her on but the moment he saw that she was fighting for it, he stopped. 

What did we do to deserve this shitshow? I mean, I understand BB16 was punishment for making such a big deal about BB15 and the Summer of Racism but seriously, we were moderately well behaved last year. Why this?

• Love 14