Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Feed Discussion: Their Lives are Almost as Boring as Ours!

• Start Topic

I doubt it too.  Although there was this one, but I took it as her being proud of herself for keeping her "MAN."  She did try to talk about Day later though, but that fucker Paul came in just when it started.

Co6wiOHVYAAnoOZ.jpg

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

So she's doing a happy dance her so called girl is off crying in a corner? Does she know Zak at all? She'll be chasing after Paulie again in 5 mins. 

Paulie's actually playing Big Brother. Zak is playing the Dating Game.

She gave Z a pep talk and said that she wants to see the girl who came into the game - she had a distraction, and that's fine, but to get back to playing for herself.

I don't think she knows how ridiculous Z actually is because usually Michelle/Nicole hear the relationship talk.

1 hour ago, SiobhanJW said:

All of her fans on Twitter are convinced it's a game move. I am skeptical. 

She hasn't made one "game" move this whole season aside from what she's obligated to do. I guess if you want to shoot low, give her credit for not totally tanking her game early (because that would require actually playing). But I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. 

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

2:09 or so AM.  Day and James have a heart to heart talk.  I think Day knows now.

She told him how much he meant to her, and that if he voted against her it would (basically) break her heart.  She said she understands game moves, but still.

Day knows, or if she doesn't after that conversation, she has no game at all.

• Love 2

Flash back to that you AM people, but stick with James after that.  He's stressed, and trying to figure out if he can save Day without sinking his game.

MEANWHILE Nat is getting clued into not only the vote this week, but also into the house dynamics.

• Love 4

I love that this has made Natalie talk game more openly with James. Natalie (and James) obviously wants Da'Vonne to stay - which won't happen, but I wish she'd talk to her honestly in case she comes back.

James: "You can go against them if you want. I don't want to, not right now."

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 2.28.01 AM.png

Honestly, I don't think Natalie is wrong to want Bridgette or Da'Vonne to stay, but her and Da'Vonne's agendas match up more closely. I really want Da'Vonne to have the Round Trip Ticket, because this could really change things. Natalie, James, Michelle (maybe Z) see they really do want to work with her. It could draw a line and shift things before it's too late.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, Artsda said:

So she's doing a happy dance her so called girl is off crying in a corner? Does she know Zak at all? She'll be chasing after Paulie again in 5 mins. 

Paulie's actually playing Big Brother. Zak is playing the Dating Game.

EXACTLY!  

Note to self:  Don't forget to Flashback and catch this latest Zak meltdown.  

Paulie's thinking, "I know I'm coming across as a total asshole to the viewers, but damn - what's it gonna take for Zak to get sick of me and leave me alone so I can focus on the game?!?!?  I tried being nice....told her I didn't want a relationship....that didn't work.  I've already treated her about as shitty as a guy can do--!!!--and still she just doesn't get the message."

Wake up, Zak!!!  You're a beautiful girl, but he doesn't want a serious relationship!!!  If you're going to keep twerking your ass in his face, he's a guy so he's gonna take it.  You got nobody to blame but yourself for that.  But that is ALL it is to him.  Walk away.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 7
Spoiler

That reaction from Day hit James hard and Nat knows it.

James asks Nat if she wants to go get some chips - IE they want to get away from Vic and talk.

Nat and James in SR

James - "What the fuck do I do?"

James says it won't make a difference if Paul wants her out and he'll make himself a target.

Nat says then don't make yourself a target.

Nat says it's better for them for Bridgette to go.

Nat asks why Paul would vote Day out and James says because Paulie wants her out.

James says Paul and Paulie are tight.

James - "Paulie is tight with everyone"

James says it's too late now because people are trying to work with Bridgette now.

James says he knows it's best to vote Bridgette out but he can't do anything about it.

(I wish these idiots would make it a tie and make Paul take the heat)

Nat says the best thing for James's game is to stay cool with Paul and Paulie.

(NOOOOOOOOOO)

But then Nat says Bridgette is a threat to them.

James says he thinks if he pushes Paul he could save Day but that Paulie wouldn't like that.

(WHO CARES WHAT PAULIE THINKS. FUCK.)

James says saving Day would make him a hero.

(He's thinking about what America wants him to do so he can win AFP again)

James says the only people who will be upset if Day goes are Z and Michelle.

James says you have to do what the HoH wants.

James says Paul will be pissed if he is forced to break the tie.

(WHO CARES???)

Nat says Paul told her she can vote however she wants.

(Why don't they just vote how they want and blame it on someone else? I hate these scared players.)

Nat says Day would never nominate them.

James says whatever decision he makes will be a game decision and not a personal one.

James says Day is a sinking ship.

James says voting with the house builds trust.

James says they need to stick with "the people that matter" and not "the other side".

(What "other side"??? Everyone is up Paulie's ass! There are no sides!)

James says he wants to save Day and if Nat has an idea, let's do it.

James says Paulie is running everything and he doesn't want to go against them right now.

(This vote is going to be the one James looks back on when he's sitting in the jury house)

Nat says Bridgette wins comps and that's more reason to take her out.

Nat says the guys are using Bridgette to take out the other girls.

James says then that means Bridgette won't go after him.

James says all the guys are connected and they won't let Bridgette go after James.

Nat says Paulie is going to use Bridgette to take out Zakiyah.

James thinks he would stay over Zakiyah if they are on the block.

(Nope - they would vote James out in a heartbeat)

Nat asks James how she should tell Day that she is voting her out and Z and Michelle think Nat is voting for Day.

Recap from Sucks above.

Michelle, Day, and Z are talking on the other feeds.  OMG, Day still doesn't quite get it, and Michelle and Z are in total denial.

• Love 2
46 minutes ago, mooses said:

She gave Z a pep talk and said that she wants to see the girl who came into the game - she had a distraction, and that's fine, but to get back to playing for herself.

I don't think she knows how ridiculous Z actually is because usually Michelle/Nicole hear the relationship talk.

She hasn't made one "game" move this whole season aside from what she's obligated to do. I guess if you want to shoot low, give her credit for not totally tanking her game early (because that would require actually playing). But I'm not going to give her the benefit of the doubt. 

I am giving Z, zero credit. Girl doesn't have any idea what the hell is going on. Lmao. 

• Love 1

Day still talking to the other member of the Clueless 3 on the other feeds.

COME ON Day!  James just drew you a road map.  Michelle?  You should know you are on a sinking ship too. 

James and Nat come in.  This could get weird.

I laughed at P&Z both looking straight at the camera. They're so messy. I refuse to see Paulie as Z's victim. Refuse. He's a willing participant, period.

As for James and Nat, I don't really blame them. It's tough, but if the roles were reversed, Day would go with the house. 

• Love 11
2 hours ago, Umbelina said:
  Hide contents

Recap from Sucks above.

Michelle, Day, and Z are talking on the other feeds.  OMG, Day still doesn't quite get it, and Michelle and Z are in total denial.

I think DaVonne gets it, she just doesn't want to get it because it doesn't make sense game wise and more than believing in them as friends, she believes that they are all trying to play to win, so there is still a flicker of hope within her.

There is no reason for Paul, James or Natalie to vote her out. She believes that Michelle and Z are going to keep her. I don't think she really believes Paulie, but even still, it doesn't make game sense to her and she doesn't believe that she has done anything personally to them to warrant eviction.

She just doesn't know that these people are making things up in their heads to justify why they are being this stupid towards DaVonne and for Paulie. It's easier for them to paint her as some crazed black woman than it is to admit that they are stupid, spineless players and afraid of Paulie, someone that can be taken down just like any other player: with a vote.

But, as I said before, James and Nicole already have an outside connection to Paulie and they were conveniently placed in this cast to help carry Paulie to the money. I almost hope DaVonne doesn't have the ticket so I can stop wasting time reading updates about this house. I'd much rather wait to see them try to explain themselves after they get out of the house. I didn't read too much of the afterlife of the The Nerd Herd, just bits and pieces, but I am willing to follow this one for awhile.

Edited by Kendall
  • Love 9

Grodner: Big Brother is a big social experiment and ultimately it’s as much like how it is out in our world and our society.

This? Makes me shudder!

The only social experiment is TPTB seeing how many jocks and bunnies they can gather together to reenact the same shit, season after season.  Lather, rinse, repeat. There are very few qualified folks who make it through the selection process, and sometimes they even win, if they're not culled from the herd early in the games.

As for it being "how it is out in our world", OMG - so untrue.  Oh, maybe in fraternities, or in sports, but for me and my group of friends, none of these vapid, vacuous jocks or  bunnies would last 10 minutes before they'd be shown the door.

And I do mean Bunnies, BB Bunnies - Bunny Brigitte, Bunny Z, Bunny Nichole, Bunny Natalie and wanna-be Bunny Michelle.   Most of these women are like Ski-Bunnies, or Surf-Bunnies, groupies gathered around the alpha males of any sport.  Said males put up with them for one reason - and you can fill in the blank on that.  In BB, that's about all their participation amounts to.  And when they are rejected, or used up, they turn into Bunny Boilers, taking their own failure out on their fellow Bunnies. 

ETA: In the article (below) Grodner picked Paulie or Michelle as the possible winners.

Article

Edited by Skycatcher
  • Love 4

I've missed a lot in the last 12 hours. 

It's nice to see that Michelle is aware of things now. I'm reading up on her conversation with the live feeders a little earlier. She doesn't like Paul, she wants to send him home to eliminate Paulie's hold on people, she's aware Paulie's a big threat, and she doesn't trust Nicole. It's not a bad start. I'd like to see her win HOH now, just to see if she would actually send Paul home. So congrats, Michelle. You're finally playing Big Brother instead of playing a role in Mean Girls. 

Unfortunately, I'm preparing for a Paulie HOH tomorrow night, because luck doesn't seem to help us all out. For Grodner's sake, she should be making sure that Day gets that round trip ticket and have her or Michelle win HOH. Having another guy win will probably be the worst thing because that'll eliminate yet another girl, probably Natalie, and this season will be in favour of the boys. Plus, does Grodner really want to keep throwing in twists last minute in order to keep viewers watching? 

Zak is more aware, but she's still pining over Paulie. Her, Michelle, James, and Natalie seem to want to keep Da'Vonne but James is afraid, Natalie'll do whatever James says, and Zak/Michelle are screwed either way now, even if they think they're being slick. I do think that Paulie needs to go, but if it's through Paul first, then I'll be happy.

• Love 3

I get why James is scared to go rogue.  If he buddies up with Michelle, Z, Day and Natalie and they manage to get Day to stay in the house.... he is target #1 to the guys and the chances of that side of the house winning HOH is slim to none. 

So if I were James I probably wouldn't want to rock the boat either.

But I do really want Day to stay now.  Send Bridgette home - at this point she's worthless to the show.

• Love 5

Dingo's rating of Pawly:

Won: 8 days pixel suit; Outback dinner
TEAM CATEGORY 4

WON VETO/USED ON SELF
I've been avoiding him on feeds for quite awhile but after a second nasty emotional battering of Zakiyah, I've had it. He's arrogant, conceited, smug, skeevy, endlessly repetitive, and above all he's boring as hell. He's on ignore type thing.

• Love 9

Thanks everyone for the updates.  I took a feed break.  This is the first morning in awhile I had a glimmer of hope.  Small glimmer but I'll take it!  

So they either save Day or she has the RT.  Our enjoyment hinges on this. 

• Love 2

I was so proud of Zak last night. Paulie really broke her down with mind games but she totally turned it around on him. She realized after that fight, that was really over nothing, that she was being played and with pep talks from Michelle and Day, she went up to that HOH and played his ass right back. Then went downstairs and created an alliance with her Day and Michelle. When she was in that HOH room with Paul and Paulie she just sat there making them both uncomfortable until Paul left and Paulie apologized and scooped her up in a hug. It was amazing. She has finally woke up.

I know that it is a popular narrative to claim Z has been chasing Paulie and that she's clingy but for the people who actually watch them interact, it is obvious that Z was the one originally chased and Z offered on numerous occasions to end their "romantic" relationship for one strictly business. It is always Paulie who nixes that suggestion. I have no idea why Paulie would destroy his closest ally and the only person who would NEVER vote him out. He may have been grooming her for a final 2 without her knowledge or he could just be a weirdo but he is definitely stupid. That dumb fight last night created the very alliance he was supposedly afraid of. 

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

For Grodner's sake, she should be making sure that Day gets that round trip ticket and have her or Michelle win HOH. Having another guy win will probably be the worst thing because that'll eliminate yet another girl, probably Natalie, and this season will be in favour of the boys. Plus, does Grodner really want to keep throwing in twists last minute in order to keep viewers watching? 

This is BB and the guys are much better players.  The girls are more about petty catfights with each other.  If Day has the RT, she will be voted right back out and if she is HOH, she will target Nicole.  If Michelle is HOH, she will put up Natalie and Bridget - out of mean girl jealousy - rather than game strategy.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Skycatcher said:

This? Makes me shudder!

The only social experiment is TPTB seeing how many jocks and bunnies they can gather together to reenact the same shit, season after season.  Lather, rinse, repeat. There are very few qualified folks who make it through the selection process, and sometimes they even win, if they're not culled from the herd early in the games.

As for it being "how it is out in our world", OMG - so untrue.  Oh, maybe in fraternities, or in sports, but for me and my group of friends, none of these vapid, vacuous jocks or  bunnies would last 10 minutes before they'd be shown the door.

Unfortunately, she's correct. This is very much the real world.

There would be no pimps and hookers if there weren't real life Paulies and Zakiyahs walking around. He's got the break 'em down, build 'em up and put 'em out on the strip to get that cash head game down pat.

There would be no emotionally or physically abused women without real life Paulies and Zakiyahs and the fact that you believe your friends are above such a fate is how a seemingly attractive, technically smart and outgoing woman like Zakiyah gets trapped. They are sitting right there watching what is going on and not one of them is standing up to Paulie or begging her to get away.

She talks to Nicole, an enabler and supporter of the abuser in detail, but rarely goes into detail with DaVonne, the one that would be in her ear and in Paulie's hindparts.

Paulie's family sees what is going on and from the few tweets I've read, they are pretty much condoning, excusing and justifying his behavior. That's a real world thing too. They know something is wrong with Paulie, they've always known, but now they can't even hide from it, but they are still trying to.

These are young women and they didn't come up with "stand back and let the men do the work and get you what you need" on their own. Their parents and grandparents are still passing down those type of life lessons. There are Bridgettes and Nicoles running around all over.

There are also DaVonnes that want to stand alone and they are resented and turned into outcasts as a result. I won't even get into the dog whistles and not so casual racism and racial roleplay that is also playing out regarding the need to get her out in the house and the reactions to her through the viewers.

This is almost too real, that's why it's so frustrating and is more disturbing than entertaining this season.

• Love 12
4 minutes ago, Kendall said:

There are also DaVonnes that want to stand alone and they are resented and turned into outcasts as a result.

Come on, Davonne is hardly an innocent victim.  She made herself a target after Tiffany, Frank (among others) out her for being a snake.  She continued to kick Tiffany and Frank after they had already been evicted with her nasty goodbye messages.

• Love 8
27 minutes ago, escape said:

Come on, Davonne is hardly an innocent victim.  She made herself a target after Tiffany, Frank (among others) out her for being a snake.  She continued to kick Tiffany and Frank after they had already been evicted with her nasty goodbye messages.

That is just an example of the double standard that DaVonne is subjected to. Both Tiffany and Frank had "nasty" farewell speeches, but they are treated like victims because of DaVonne's scathing verbal attacks. If DaVonne had said even half as much as they did, she'd have to stay in that house forever because she'd be stoned upon exit.

But, in addition to that, Nicole's exaggerations of how DaVonne spoke to her with neck waving that didn't happen in the exchange, but was tossed in during Nicole's retelling of the story. Corey's sudden fear of DaVonne just sitting in a corner by herself. Nicole's "discomfort" with DaVonne looking at her and making her walk on eggshells are to make an easy narrative that DaVonne is some angry black woman that may snap at anytime.

Even the suggestion that no one can tell her that she's being evicted like they did Frank because, "oooh, what will she do to us?" Shivers!

If she goes off, then that will be the justification for why they had to get rid of her. She stays calm and they are still afraid, but keep an eye on her because she's so sketchy and shady.

And no one has been a bigger snake and called out for being that snake repeatedly than Nicole, but somehow she's still in with the cool kids and she's just playing the game.

Edited by Kendall
  • Love 21

Paulie really broke her down with mind games but she totally turned it around on him. She realized after that fight, that was really over nothing, that she was being played and with pep talks from Michelle and Day, she went up to that HOH and played his ass right back. Then went downstairs and created an alliance with her Day and Michelle. When she was in that HOH room with Paul and Paulie she just sat there making them both uncomfortable until Paul left and Paulie apologized and scooped her up in a hug. It was amazing. She has finally woke up.

No she didn't. LOL She ran right back to Paulie, Zak didn't suddenly wake up to decide and play the game.  Davonne was even trying to convince her Paulie was mind controlling her last night when Zak was talking about them making up. 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Kendall said:

This is almost too real, that's why it's so frustrating and is more disturbing than entertaining this season.

Yep. And the fact that there are always so many people around to defend it and act like people are crazy for seeing the sexism and racism just makes me so sad.

I'm back to hoping Day gets evicted and doesn't have the rt ticket and then Natalie goes next. I need to stop giving a shit about any of this!

• Love 10
10 hours ago, mooses said:

Da'Vonne is dancing alone, talking to the cameras:
"I think I might have got my girl back. I think she might not be distracted no more. We can play this game now . And her feelings are hurt, so she might help me take out Paulie. We might be able to win this thing. That's if they don't send my ass home this week! *laughs*"

Now I hope she has that Round Trip Ticket.

Natalie now asking James if Bridgette is staying. Says she's worried if Bridgette won HOH, she'd put up James. And Da'Vonne is going to be crushed if James goes against her.

And Corey thinks Da'Vonne, Z and Michelle are mean to girls for no reason. Um, Corey, you're missing a name on that list.

And Paul tells Natalie to "tell James everything so he can tell us." Pretty sure Natalie is on to that non-alliance of his.

Nicole doesn't want to play Hide and Seek. She's a barrel of misery.

LOL@ bold.  Paul, you are a  moron. 

Does Day realize that Michele and Nat are good allies, too?   I am never sure with her.   

Natalie has to stop sharing her thoughts with James.  He will absolutely tell the boys.  He is going to want her out, thinking she will tank his "game" (yuh, like he has one).  He will not get on board a counter alliance unless he senses America likes that idea.  

James, America gave Natalie the first care package, pay attention.  

• Love 4
6 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Yep. And the fact that there are always so many people around to defend it and act like people are crazy for seeing the sexism and racism just makes me so sad.

I'm back to hoping Day gets evicted and doesn't have the rt ticket and then Natalie goes next. I need to stop giving a shit about any of this!

Yeah, I want her to do well because she wants to do well and actually wants to play the game of Big Brother, but there are too many other games that she is having to play in order to do it and since jumping through hoops isn't for the HOH or POV, I'm ready to stop seeing her jump.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Artsda said:

No she didn't. LOL She ran right back to Paulie, Zak didn't suddenly wake up to decide and play the game.  Davonne was even trying to convince her Paulie was mind controlling her last night when Zak was talking about them making up. 

Um, no. P and Z got into the fight. She sobbed to Nicole, that snake, then to Michelle, who got pissed about it and when she was talking to Michelle she came to the realization that she was being played. She then said she wouldn't even vote for Paulie if he were in jury, that he lost her vote. Then she went up, they "forgave" each other and when she went back downstairs and talked to Day and Michelle in the safari room she reiterated that she was done being played. He made her "look stupid" 3 times and she wasn't doing that again and that she was just going to fake it and act nice. I was watching it live, that shit was riveting.

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

For all her perceptiveness, "I am going to do what James does at the end of the day"

What a fucking waste 

Yep. And the same for Michelle, Z, Paul, Corey, Nicole, James, Bridgette, and Victor, who are just doing what Paulie tells them to do. 

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, mooses said:

I love that this has made Natalie talk game more openly with James. Natalie (and James) obviously wants Da'Vonne to stay - which won't happen, but I wish she'd talk to her honestly in case she comes back.

James: "You can go against them if you want. I don't want to, not right now."

Screen Shot 2016-08-03 at 2.28.01 AM.png

Wings707, yes she according to this chain of tweets 

It is worse to know the guys are running the house, then say something like that IMO

Edited by Deputy Deputy CoS
  • Love 1

I'm reading through recaps from last night and honestly Paulie is such absolute garbage. And Nicole is right there with him. Just such trash people.

Paulie's dad is super shitty, too.

4962_600.png

ETA: I am literally loling at this tweet. Like what even kind of argument is this lmao!

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 16
5 hours ago, canababy said:

I was so proud of Zak last night. Paulie really broke her down with mind games but she totally turned it around on him. She realized after that fight, that was really over nothing, that she was being played and with pep talks from Michelle and Day, she went up to that HOH and played his ass right back. Then went downstairs and created an alliance with her Day and Michelle. When she was in that HOH room with Paul and Paulie she just sat there making them both uncomfortable until Paul left and Paulie apologized and scooped her up in a hug. It was amazing. She has finally woke up.

I know that it is a popular narrative to claim Z has been chasing Paulie and that she's clingy but for the people who actually watch them interact, it is obvious that Z was the one originally chased and Z offered on numerous occasions to end their "romantic" relationship for one strictly business. It is always Paulie who nixes that suggestion. I have no idea why Paulie would destroy his closest ally and the only person who would NEVER vote him out. He may have been grooming her for a final 2 without her knowledge or he could just be a weirdo but he is definitely stupid. That dumb fight last night created the very alliance he was supposedly afraid of. 

That's about the 10th time she realized she was being played. Wonder if it's ever going to stick.

Edited by J.D.
  • Love 6

There is no way to save Day.  They need James vote (never happen) for a tie.  Paul will just vote Day out.  Done deal, Day is gone. 

The RT is the only hope for a counter alliance to form and how effective they can be is questionable at that.

This has been mentioned before but it worth another look.

Stay with me here, I am on pain killers, be kind.  This is the only travel poster that has red lettering.  I think the RT is in #8.  Day has this one. 

Julie will explain, to viewers and Day beside her, that there was a clue to where the RT ticket was.  They will show this poster. And Day you have #8!  Bon is part of the clue, too.  Ocho is good! 

If I am correct I will gloat.  If I am wrong I will delete this post and deny I ever said it. 

bb18-epi15-secret-room-poster-02-1.jpg 

Edited by wings707
  • Love 9
33 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

I'm reading through recaps from last night and honestly Paulie is such absolute garbage. And Nicole is right there with him. Just such trash people.

4962_600.png

ETA: I am literally loling at this tweet. Like what even kind of argument is this lmao!

So we would should judge him on the edited version only? Yeah, that will show the true picture. I watched him last night destroying Z like he was a big man. That said, she went right back to him later on from what I read or heard. Hopefully, she gets him first before he does in the end.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Deputy Deputy CoS said:

For all her perceptiveness, "I am going to do what James does at the end of the day"

What a fucking waste 

What is she going to do? Davonne doesn't have the numbers and it's one target off her back if she doesn't vote to keep her since she's the one that has been put up a lot. If James, her ally says he's voting Davonne then that's it she's gone. If they can flip it, then she'll vote for Davonne. 

People who have allies and people on their side, shouldn't be throwing that away. Look at how that has worked out for Davonne.

• Love 10
1 hour ago, Kendall said:

That is just an example of the double standard that DaVonne is subjected to.

And no one has been a bigger snake and called out for being that snake repeatedly than Nicole, but somehow she's still in with the cool kids and she's just playing the game.

This is Big Brother.  The show has never been about treating everyone fairly.  Day played a messy game.  And once someone is exposed as untrustworthy, they make themselves a prime target.  Maybe Day can expose Nicole on her way out, like what Tiffany and Frank did with Day.

Edited by escape
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, escape said:

This is Big Brother.  The show has never been about treating everyone fairly.  Day played a messy game.  And once someone is exposed as untrustworthy, they make themselves a prime target.  Maybe Day can expose Nicole on her way out, like what Tiffany and Frank did with Day.

No need.  Nicole is loyal to Paulie and has been for awhile.  She is on their hit list anyway.   

1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

4962_600.png

What the fuck does that even mean?!

So, wait, because I watch the live feeds, I can't have a moral compass? Well, shit, let's go rob a bank, guys! Might as well get rich while us immoral people watch a bunch of boring people be boring!

• Love 9
9 minutes ago, escape said:

And you conveniently skipped over the whole point of my post, twice. And as long as people choose to ignore what was being discussed and dismiss it as something else, that type of behavior will continue on Big Brother because that type of behavior exists in the real world and in this exchange.

Nicole has been exposed, repeatedly. They don't care because they are able to find a common ground with Nicole that they won't allow themselves to find with DaVonne because she makes them uncomfortable.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

What the fuck does that even mean?!

So, wait, because I watch the live feeds, I can't have a moral compass? Well, shit, let's go rob a bank, guys! Might as well get rich while us immoral people watch a bunch of boring people be boring!

Word!

Apprently, my moral compass (Wait! Do I have one?) knows when I'm watching the feeds versus the broadcast show. I had no idea I was that powerful. I'm not sure what Pop's is talking about. I'm sure he realizes that Paulie doesn't look good. Last night didn't help the cause either. Jeez!!

• Love 4
18 minutes ago, ByaNose said:

Word!

Apprently, my moral compass (Wait! Do I have one?) knows when I'm watching the feeds versus the broadcast show. I had no idea I was that powerful. I'm not sure what Pop's is talking about. I'm sure he realizes that Paulie doesn't look good. Last night didn't help the cause either. Jeez!!

"Hey, if my son's behavior bothers you, just watch the broadcast shows only and you'll love him!"

That's... not how it works.

• Love 18

I think what Paulie's dad meant was that people who watch the feeds and judge his son are acting all high and mighty and are on their moral high horse.  And that his son isn't perfect.  He did say that.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, MV007 said:

I think what Paulie's dad meant was that people who watch the feeds and judge his son are acting all high and mighty and are on their moral high horse.  And that his son isn't perfect.  He did say that.

Yeah, he kind of said Paulie was wrong ("He's not perfect!") while still being a supportive dad. I'm not outraged by it. I think he meant that if you can't take watching that stuff, watch the clean TV version - and I can't imagine the stupid, overreactive tweets he was getting, so I can understand that response.

• Love 4

I don't think you have to be on a moral high horse or even a hobby horse to be stunned at watching a man verbally and emotionally abuse a woman to her face and talk about her like a dog behind her back, in the name of a game or even his twisted version of courting.

If people were harassing Frank's parents over slapping DaVonne on the butt, an act that he apologized for and did not repeat, that would be one thing. If people harassed Victor's mom over him badgering Natalie over her food intake, something that we saw bothered her, but I don't recall her bringing up to him, that would be another thing.

But, Paulie's behavior has been both repetitive and escalating, so much so that even his mother could no longer come up with the rationalizations that she was attempting to spin in the beginning.

There is high and mighty and there's somebody needs to step in and stop this. If Paulie isn't a textbook case for an emotional and possibly physical abuser, then he's at least a walking Lifetime movie antagonist.

• Love 11